A Lot in Common Underneath

Story Info
On a business trip, they discover a shared interest.
9.9k words
161.9k
64

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is very loosely based on a true reminiscence I found posted on the Net. My apologies to the anonymous author of the original whom I cannot acknowledge by name. KN

*

Years ago, I had a job that kept me on the road a lot. Sometimes I had to share a room. On one trip I went with Ethan, who had been at the company only a few months. We got along well at work, even though he was married and I was gay. He knew about me and didn't seem to have a problem with it. It's not like he had to be seen with a flaming queen in public. I kept my private life private and to the outside world I looked and acted pretty conservative. Underneath, though, I liked to freeball or wear a jock, even to work. It was my quiet way of making a statement, and besides, it felt great.

I didn't figure anything was going to happen on this trip. Ethan was straight, and we were both workaholics. Besides, we knew this was an important assignment. Still, I was looking forward to getting a chance to check him out. Ethan was a good-looking guy, a little younger than me, with a solid, not fat, body and a neatly trimmed reddish beard. My guess was he had lots of body hair, which I've always liked on a man.

We got to our hotel late. There was just enough time for me to check my e-mail on my laptop, which I set up on the desk. After I did that I was so beat that I staggered into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, stripped and got into my bed, naked.

I saw Ethan shoot me a look when I took off my clothes. He must have seen I wasn't wearing underwear. Interesting that he'd noticed. He got into his bed dressed in white Jockey shorts. As I'd guessed his chest was covered with copper-colored hair. As tired as I was my cock stirred at the sight. I was glad I was underneath the covers so he couldn't see.

The next morning I got out of bed, showered and came out of the bathroom naked, holding my towel. Ethan was awake but still in bed.

"Up and at 'em, big fella," I said. I couldn't help noticing his eyes flickering down my body. Well, why not? I kept myself in shape and was proud of it. In another moment it was my turn to look as he threw back the covers and got out of bed, yawning.

"Wish I could spend another hour in bed," he said. To my disappointment he went into the bathroom still wearing his shorts.

It was going to be a long business day and I didn't quite feel like freeballing the whole time, so I put on a jock, a broken-in Bike No. 10, very comfortable. When Ethan came out I still hadn't gotten dressed. He grinned.

"Up and at 'em, big fella," he said.

"Yeah, yeah," I said, pretending to be annoyed as I got fresh clothes out of the closet.

"Didn't know anyone still wore those things," he remarked, pointing at my jock.

"Okay, make me feel like a dork," I said, kidding him.

"You like wearing that?"

"Sure I do," I said, my interest perking up. Why was a straight married guy so interested in my underwear?

"Always thought they made high school boys wear 'em to keep them from jacking off," Ethan said.

"Never stops me," I said, and we both laughed. At that point we realized we were running late so that was the end of that conversation. Still, I thought back to it a couple of times later that day.

It was about ten o'clock that night and we were back at the room, sitting on our beds watching television. We'd picked up a six-pack on the way back to the hotel and were enjoying a nightcap. It had been a productive but long day and we were both beat. I wasn't too tired to cop furtive looks at my suitemate, though. Ethan had taken off his shirt and unzipped his pants as soon as he'd gotten in the room.

I noticed that every once in while he'd stop looking at the TV screen and let his eyes wander across the room. After a while I started to wonder what he was looking at. I shot a look over there myself and nearly fainted. My laptop was facing us. It had switched to screensaver mode and was running one that I had designed myself-naked vidcaps of the hunky cast of Oz, the HBO prison show.

Ethan spoke just at that moment. "That was a good show," he said.

"What?" I said, stupidly, still blushing at my indiscretion.

He nodded in the direction of my computer. "The one you got those pictures from."

"Oh. Right. Yeah, it was," I said, inwardly cursing myself for sounding so lame. For the second time that day, though, I was surprised and intrigued. My married co-worker had first commented on my underwear, and now he'd let me know he was cool with my slideshow of naked men.

I thought about it, then made up my mind. I stood and stripped down to my jock. Ethan laughed.

"I'm surprised you waited so long to do that," he said.

"Do what?"

"Get naked." He paused. "I think I'll join you."

He stood up and took off his pants, and I didn't even try to hide my stare. He had been freeballing all day. His cock was surrounded by the thickest bush I've ever seen, and his ass was muscular and very hairy.

"Where's your underwear?" I asked.

Ethan snickered. "What, only gay guys can go commando? You know it ups your sperm count. Helps your wife have babies."

All I could say was, "Whatever." I flopped back down on the bed, taking a swig of beer and trying to calm down. My co-worker was definitely up to something.

We went back to watching TV in silence, but I noticed that Ethan kept eyeing my jock. One more beer and I decided to up the ante. I peeled the Bike off and tossed it on the floor between our beds. My half-swollen cock flopped out onto my stomach.

Ethan looked at the jock I'd thrown on the floor, then looked at me. I stared back, daring him to say something. He grinned.

"Slob," he said. "You pick that skanky thing up off the floor."

"Make me," I replied.

"You asked for it." With that, he bounded off his bed and onto mine, trying to pull me to the floor. We laughed as we tussled but quickly it turned into a real contest of strength. We both started sweating as we continued to wrestle. Ethan wasn't as big as me but he was skillful and agile. Finally he had me pinned on the bed face down, one arm behind my back.

"Say you surrender," he panted.

"Fuck you," I spat back. He jerked my arm upward until I shouted with pain. "Okay, okay! I surrender!"

He let me go and stood, breathing hard. I stayed on my stomach, partly because I was winded, but also because I was throwing major wood from the excitement of our contact and I didn't want him to see.

"Did I ever tell you I wrestled in college?"

I snorted. "Asshole."

"Hey! None of that profanity." I looked up at him. Ethan snapped his fingers and pointed at the floor. "Now pick up that jock, or I'll put another hold on you."

His cock was sticking out at an angle from his body. It was very definitely larger than it had been earlier. This was turning him on as much as it was me. I decided to force the issue. I stood up and faced him. There was no way he couldn't see my erection.

We stayed frozen in position for a long moment, chests heaving, staring into each other's eyes.

Then I reached my hand out and grasped his cock, and slowly started to stroke it. At any moment I expected him to back away, or grab my hand and ask what the hell I thought I was doing. Nothing happened. I finally dared to look up at him. To my relief there was a hint of a smile on his lips.

"What about that jock?" he asked.

"Okay, I'll pick it up. But first I have to service you."

"Service me?"

"Sure," I said, taking my life in my hands. "I lost. Loser has to service the winner, right?"

Ethan didn't reply, just laughed a little. I took that as a yes and knelt before him, feeling the rug scratching my knees, still hardly believing my luck. I grasped his meaty butt cheeks and leaned toward him till I could smell his musky scent, feel the heat rising from his crotch. I didn't take his cock in my mouth right away but let it bump against my face, closing my eyes, enjoying its steely heat and the drop of moisture from its tip that clung to my cheek.

Finally I couldn't wait any longer. I stuck my tongue out and felt it contact the skin of the head, smooth and hard. I licked at the cleft at the tip, sucking out some more of his salty precum, before finally engulfing him all at once, shoving my head forward until my forehead was pressed against his stomach and my face was buried in Ethan's coarse pubic hair. It tickled my nose and I stifled a sneeze.

A moan rose from Ethan's throat. His hands were in my hair. My own cock was so hard it was painful. Where I was now was beyond my wildest dreams. I worked hard to get what I wanted before he came to his senses, sliding back and forth on his veined shaft, twisting my head to give him maximum sensation, lubricating him with so much spit it ran down my chin and dripped onto the carpet beneath us.

My efforts were rewarded when my clutching hands felt his thigh muscles tighten. A moment after that Ethan began to grunt as his hands grabbed my head, holding it in a viselike grip as he began to fuck my face with quick brutal thrusts. I gagged repeatedly but held on for dear life. Just as I reached the limits of my endurance Ethan emitted a wordless howl of ecstasy. Simultaneously I felt his cock come to life, filling my mouth with his thick salty cum. I gulped it down as fast it came gushing out, keeping my face buried in his crotch, determined to get every drop.

Ethan's shouts turned into gasps for air and he sagged forward against me. I let his softening cock go, shiny with my spit and his semen, and began to lick it clean. After a moment he pulled back.

"Don't...too sensitive."

I nodded and let him go. My friend turned and sat down with a thud on the bed, clutching the side of the mattress, looking thoroughly winded. I stayed on the floor, watching him come down from his sexual high, a bit nervous about what his reaction would be.

Ethan raised his head and our eyes met. I held my breath until I saw his smile.

"You swallowed," he said. "Every drop."

"Yeah," I agreed.

He shook his head with a wondering air. "My wife never does that. Hates the taste. You like it?"

"Love it." I shrugged. "That's why they call us queer, I guess."

He frowned. "You're not queer."

I chuckled. "It's no big deal, Ethan."

He shook his head again. "I've sure learned a lot tonight." He opened his mouth in a tremendous yawn. "Well, buddy, I'm beat. Okay if we get some sleep?"

"Sure," I said, though I was aware of my aching balls and still semi-hard cock. I'd wait to relieve myself until Ethan went to sleep. At least it seemed we were still friends.

I'd just settled in and closed my eyes when Ethan said, "Hey Mike."

"What?"

I opened my eyes and looked over at his bed.

"Thanks, man. That was great."

My heart gave a leap but I didn't let anything show on my face. "No problem." I remembered something then. I got up, picked up my jock that had started it all and tossed it on his bed.

"What am I supposed to do with that?" Ethan asked.

I looked him in the eye. "Keep it. It's yours. Until our next trip together."

Ethan stared a moment. Then he took the jock, got out of bed and slipped it on. "What do you think?" he asked.

My only answer was a groan.

"What?" he said, looking concerned.

I gestured at my crotch. I was fully hard again. "Look what you've gone and done. Now how am I supposed to get to sleep?"

He grinned. "Guess you'll have to take care of it."

I'd secretly been hoping he'd offer to do exactly that. Still, the thought of jacking off in front of my friend was hot enough. I lay on my back and began to pull on my cock, fast and furious, not taking my eyes off him for one second. Ethan stood, hands on hips, looking amused and a bit puzzled at my frenzy.

"Turn around and get on the bed on your hands and knees," I told him.

"What?"

I repeated my instructions. "You mean like this?" he asked, kneeling on the bed so that his furry butt, framed by the straps of the jock, was pointed directly at me. His hairy crack parted just enough for me to catch a glimpse of rosy pink.

"Fuck yeah, just like that. Oh yeah," I mumbled, as my hand moved even faster. "Mmm...yeah...YEAH!" I shouted, as the orgasm overtook me and hot spurts shot out of my cock and over my stomach and chest.

After a while I caught my breath and opened my eyes. Ethan was lying on his back, head propped up on one elbow, looking at me.

"Wow, you really shot a big one."

I felt something I couldn't explain, joy and despair all mixed together. "Do you know how hot you are?"

He shook his head. "Me, hot? No way."

"Yes, you are. You're a god among men."

Ethan grinned, blushing. "Mike, you're weird."

"Nah, just queer," I said, reaching over and grabbing a handy t-shirt to clean myself up. And you're straight, Ethan, and what the hell just happened?

I decided not to push for answers right at the moment. We said our goodnights, got in bed and turned out the lights. In a moment I was drifting off to sleep. It had been a night of surprises. I hoped there'd be more nights like it.

I woke up before the alarm went off the next morning. It was seven o'clock and dim light was filtering into the room from the window.

I looked over at Ethan's bed. He was still asleep, lying on his side facing away from me. I lay there a few minutes looking at him, listening to his breathing. I thought about what had happened late last night, and hoped it hadn't been a dream.

We had another day of presentations and meetings ahead of us. There wasn't any time to dwell on last night's after-hours activity--I had to start the day. I threw back the covers and padded to the bathroom.

When I came out of the bathroom, naked of course, Ethan was just getting out of bed. That was when I was sure that last night hadn't been a dream. He was still wearing my jock, and looked damn hot in it.

He smiled, still sleepy-eyed, when he saw me. "Morning," was all he said.

I couldn't think of anything better to say than, "How you doing?"

He got up and came toward me, and my heart almost stopped. "Just great," Ethan replied. He brushed past me on the way to the shower, close enough so I could feel the warmth of his body, putting his hand on my bare stomach. There was a familiarity about his touch that let me know he remembered last night too. A great happiness rose up in me, and something else rose as well. I had to remind myself sternly that right now was no time for fooling around.

"Don't take too long in the shower," I called out, trying to keep my voice casual. "We've got to get moving."

Ethan stuck his head out the bathroom door. "Yes, Mom," he said. "Make sure and put on some clean underwear, you hear?"

"Have to, you've got mine."

He grinned. "That's right, and I'm keeping it." He disappeared inside, and I started hunting for something to keep my hard-on in check.

The day was uneventful, though intensive. Late in the afternoon we finally closed the deal we were after. When Ethan and I got out of the last meeting we gave each other the high five and went to dinner, wrung out but happy.

When we got back to our room it was nearly midnight, and we were more than a little drunk. As soon as the door closed behind us Ethan gave me a look that said "What now?" I hesitated, suddenly nervous, but my friend didn't seem to have similar thoughts. He took off his suit jacket and the rest of his clothes, calmly peeling down to his jock, or rather, my jock. He saw me looking at him.

"I wore it all day. Maybe it brought us luck."

"Maybe," I said. There was a silence.

"So," Ethan said, "What did you have on today?"

I shrugged and started to take off my clothes. Just to tease him a little I kept my necktie knotted around my neck when I shed my shirt. Soon I was naked except for the tie and my underwear of the day, a swimmer jock with a stretchy, almost transparent pouch. Ethan took it all in and nodded, approving.

"Very nice." He came toward me and my heart started to beat fast. Up close I felt his body heat, caught a discreet whiff of cologne mixed with his man scent.

Ethan reached out and pulled at the waistband of my jock, looking down at the contents of the pouch. He met my eyes and smiled. "Guess tonight it's my turn."

I was floored. I hadn't expected any reciprocation from him. "You really want to?" I asked, like a fool.

In reply he knelt, peeling the strap down my thighs until my hard cock jutted free. Before I knew it he had it in his mouth and I was gasping with pleasure. Ethan sucked fast and hard, and he knew how to use his tongue. It was obvious he had done this before. I resolved to find out just what my married friend's story was--afterward.

In just moments he had me at the edge of cumming. I didn't want this to end so quickly. I pulled him to his feet and sank to my knees, burying my face in the moist, fragrant pouch of my jock that he had worn all day. The thought of his hairy, cut meat and heavy, full balls being where my equipment had also been kept my cock hard as a rock as I licked and sucked his cock through the rough fabric, soaking it with my spit. Ethan ran his hands through my hair, moaning softly.

"Aw, suck me for real, buddy."

I pulled aside the pouch and his cock sprang out, fully hard. I licked the head clean of his precum before I took it and his veiny shaft down my throat, pausing in my labors only to wash his balls, and once to stop and pick a pubic hair out from between my teeth. Ethan chuckled.

"I really ought to shave. Dore complains about it."

"Don't you dare," I said, before diving in again. Soon Ethan pulled back and out of my eager mouth.

"Hold on just a minute. I don't want to blow."

I nodded. "Turn around," I said. I wanted a taste of something I hadn't gotten last night. He obeyed. I nearly blew my own load right then as his buns came into view, framed at the top by the jock waistband and at the bottom by the elastic leg straps, a hairy, muscular triangle divided in two by the cleft between his cheeks.

I slipped my hands underneath the straps and grabbed a handful of butt in each hand, pulling his cheeks apart until the prize I'd caught a glimpse of last night was visible in all its glory. I started slow, licking at the top near the waistband, gradually working my way down into the hairy, funky crevice until my tongue touched the soft smoothness of his asshole. As I let it flicker around and into the opening Ethan moaned again.

"Oh, yeah, buddy, feels good."

He shoved himself back at my face so that I almost fell over backward. I plastered myself to his ass and ate out his hole for all I was worth. The wet smacking noises of my rimming mingled with his groans and whimpers. Ethan was crazed with lust. I knew that if I turned him around and deep-throated him again it would all be over. As much as I would have liked his hot load pouring down my throat, I wanted even more, so finally I pulled back from his butt, my face slimy with spit.

"Up on the bed."

Ethan obeyed eagerly, clambering onto the mattress and flopping over onto his back. I went to the bathroom and returned with a square foil-wrapped package and a plastic tube. I'd stashed them in my toilet kit, just in case, and I was glad I had.

He looked worried when he saw the condom and lube.

"Man, I don't know if I can do that-"

I realized what he was thinking, and laughed. "Don't worry. I won't make you-this time." I climbed up on the bed and pulled my strap off of him in one motion, taking a long heady whiff from the pouch before I tossed it across the room. "The rubber's for you." I got rid of my own jock, which was soaking wet by now, before I hooded his rod and greased him up. Then I squatted over his body, grabbing his shoulder to steady myself with one hand while I guided his cock to my asshole with the other. Slowly I let my weight down, feeling the blunt head pushing at my back door. Suddenly I yelped with pain as his cock broke through my resisting ring and slid inside. It had been a while since I'd been fucked and I could feel it.