A Luxurious Shower

Story Info
The perfect way to shower.
1.1k words
4
24.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I step into the shower. .... The temperature is just right, very warm but not scalding, and I luxuriate in the feel of the fine spray on my shoulders, as my neck muscles relax. I arch my back, and step back a little, letting the water soak my hair, and run down my face and across my breasts. I reach down for the shampoo, and start massaging it into my hair, working up a fine lather.

I suddenly feel your hands on my shoulders, as I step under the spray, to rinse my hair,. "Mmmm", I mumble, and lean back against your chest, as your hands rub along my shoulders and down my arms. I can feel your hardness against my butt, and I wiggle against it playfully, as your hands roam up my sides, finally encircling me and moving up to my breasts. You playfully tickle the edges and the undersides of them, but eventually your fingers find their way to my big pink nipples, which have gotten hard almost at your first touch. You turn me around and gently squeeze, my now huge nipples, as your lips find my neck and you nibble your way up to my earlobe, biting so softly. I look up at you, our eyes meeting, and then our lips meet with a passionate kiss. You push your tongue inside my mouth, and I gladly take it.....your arms encircling me, and I reach down to touch your hard, throbbing cock. I take it in my hand, caressing it gently, rubbing the shaft and moving down to caress your balls. You arch your back, pushing yourself against me, as your erection grows.

I kneel down and plant a kiss on the tip of your hard throbbing cock and then run my tongue all over the head. I then move down to your balls, kissing them, running my face over them, and then sucking one at a time every so softly. You moan, and run your fingers through my hair and lean back against the wall, as the water of the shower rains down around me, I run my face over your entire cock and then I take the head of your cock into my mouth running my tongue all over it before sucking softly. I can taste the saltiness of it, and I then take the head out of my mouth and run my tongue right under it, circling ... circling....tracing the V...circling more and then taking just the head back into her mouth, feeling your flavor in the whole of my mouth, before I start to suck on you. My right hand encircles the shaft, and I begin to rhythmically stroke you in time with the action of my mouth. I can feel your excitement grow, as the water runs down my face, and I take more of you into my mouth. I run my tongue all around what is in my mouth before I gently suck you. I little more in--the same thing. I move my hand back to caress your balls and I have as much of you in my mouth as I can. I generate as much suction as possible, and start to use my mouth to move on you up and down, and sucking, taking all I can on the deep stroke Rhythmically, I stroke, faster and faster, and finally with a moan, you reach orgasm. I take you out of my mouth then, and let the water of the shower run across your cock.

You pull me up from my knees and smiling, lift me in your arms and carry me from the shower. You take a large, fluffy bath towel and began to dry my shoulders and work down my back, then putting your arms around me to dry my breasts and stomach. Kneeling, you towel off my legs and feet, and as I stand there you run a teasing finger up the inside of my leg, almost to my wet lips. I am trembling a little at the sensation, and even more as your finger began to trace the inside of my thigh. You move your fingers up to gently brush the folds of skin around my pussy, massaging and kneading the tender flesh, and sending shock waves through my body with every motion. My legs begin to tremble, and start to walk me backwards to the bed. When we get to the bed, you softly push me down.

I lay on my back and you kneel between my legs and lightly lick the inside of my thigh. I moan, and spread my legs more widely as you lick higher onto my pussy, teasing it gently for a second before retreating and licking at my other thigh. I reach my hands down to your hair, and gently stroke your head and caress the muscles of your neck as you blew gently on my clit. You take it into your mouth and suck on it gently, causing me to gasp. Then you pull back and begin to use your tongue in earnest, sometimes quickly, other times slower, moving it vertically or making slow, lazy circles around my clit. You work a quick finger inside of me and penetrate deeply, you move it in and out in the rhythm of your tongue moving against my clit. I moan at the feelings you are inducing in my body, and as they intensify-- I orgasm, ---writhing, on the bed.

You look up at me and smile, and then crawl up my body to lie on top of me. I put my arms around you and just feel you, I can smell you and feel the texture of your body on top of me. Soon, I can feel you becoming hard again, and I part my legs to let you enter. You slid in smoothly and we lay motionless for a moment, enjoying the sensation of my pussy around your cock and then kissing and kissing you. Eventually you start to thrust yourself rhythmically into me, moving your hips against mine, and I rise up to meet you on each deep thrust. I put my arms around your back, caressing you and then wrap my legs around your waist, pulling you even more deeply inside of me. Your mouth finds mine again, your tongue entering into my mouth in time with your strokes. You moan, and I can feel you starting to spasm inside of me. The sensation brings me to cum too, and we cum together, shuddering. You stay inside of me as we lay together in the afterglow, enjoying the sensations of each others' body, our arms around each other, until.....smiling.....