A Man's Man

Story Info
The hors d'œuvre, then the main course.
870 words
3.63
13.5k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers

I was feeling full and content. We had a pleasant dinner together at the LongHorn steakhouse. I had a medium well sirloin and shrimp scampi, and she had the sierra chicken.

As I walked her to the door, she was jabbering something about our relationship. I wasn't paying attention. The time for conversation was back at the restaurant, the hors d'œuvre of the evening. Now was the time for the main course, for action.

After she unlocked the door, I followed her inside. I made myself comfortable on the sofa in her cozy little apartment living room while she went to the kitchen. She came back with a Coors for me and a Strawberry Acai Smirnoff Ice for herself.

We sat on the sofa for a while; her soft body nestled next to mine. After we finished our drinks I pulled her over to me and kissed her. Her body relaxed as we kissed and cuddled.

She broke free from me so she could remove her blouse. I reached behind her with one hand and unhooked her bra, freeing her full, round breasts. She kissed me while I fondled her breasts. As I tweaked her nipple between my thumb and finger, she threw her head back and moaned.

I tweaked her erect nipples for a few minutes, like little radio knobs, until she couldn't stand it anymore.

She stood up, and took off her skirt. I could see the wet spot on the front of her panties as she took them off. Her freshly shaved pussy looked clean and neat, just the way I like it.

We kissed some more, and my hand went back to fondling her breasts and tweaking her nipples. Her hand went down to her clit, and she came with a couple of minutes of manual stimulation.

I got up off the sofa to get undressed. While I took off my shirt, she slouched on the sofa and fingered her clit. By the time I unbuttoned the last button, she came again. I guess the sight of my shaved chest and 6-pack abs was enough to send her over the edge

I started to unbutton my pants, but she stopped me. She unzipped my pants, pulled out my manhood, and gave it a big wet kiss. She licked and sucked my lollipop for a couple of minutes. It felt nice, but I didn't want oral right now. Oral is for when I'm lying in bed, relaxing. Now, I wanted to pound it in her.

I picked her up off the sofa, and gave her a kiss. I turned her around and pushed her down so her hands were pressed up against the top of the sofa back. Her ass wiggled as I got behind her. I knew she was wet, so I shoved my cock into her pussy.

She screamed.

I stopped. Even though she was wet and ready, my massive manhood was too much for her unprepared pussy. I waited until she was relaxed enough to move around. I gave her a gentle thrust.

She screamed again.

Sighing, I waited some more. Finally she moved around and felt relaxed enough to take my thrusts without pain. Each time I impaled her, she moaned and threw her head back. She panted and made grunting animal sounds as I filled her pussy over and over again.

Each time I felt her orgasm, I stopped thrusting and let her enjoy the sensations. After a few minutes of bliss, I'd continue my hammering.

After her seventh orgasm, I felt I was ready to cum. Forty-five minutes of pounding should be enough for her. As I pulled my cock out, she screamed my name...

"Harold."

She screamed my name...

"Harold."

She screamed my name as I splattered my cum all over her upturned ass. She squealed with delight as I took her into my arms, and held her close. I felt the warmness of her body against me as she mewed contentedly.

"Harold, you need to take a shower. You don't want to be late for work again."

"Yes mother," I yelled up the stairs. Sighing, I closed the computer window with the nearly naked picture of Laurie Fetter that I use for inspiration. At least I came before my mother so rudely interrupted me. I tossed the cum-stained t-shirt to the side, and got up from the computer chair to go upstairs and take a shower.

I contemplated another night of delivering pizzas. "I wish I'd meet someone like Laurie," I thought. "Heck, I wish I'd get decent tips."

As I took a shower, I thought about the rest of my night. After I delivered pizzas, I'd spend a little time watching TV before I went to bed. Literotica would have to wait until tomorrow. So many stories, so little time to criticize.

*

Author's note: I'd like to thank Harold and all of the other self appointed guardians of Literotica for their tireless efforts to vote one and anonymously criticize stories that threaten their limited view of sexuality. You're real men of genius. Today we salute you, the man's man. So crack open a nice cold Bud Light oh critic, and enjoy the story dedicated to you.

chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers