A Mother's Promise Ch. 09

Story Info
Bobby gets his first taste of submission.
5.6k words
4.71
211.9k
74

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This chapter was originally part of chapter 8. Because of that, there are some references in here to situations and discussions that happened back in chapter 8. In order to post this in a timely manner, I elected not to go back and pull those references into this chapter. As a result, I might suggest that chapter 8 be read before this one.

I don't remember ever seeing her as happy as she looked right now. She was, well..... she was giggling. Both her hands were holding my cock again and she had this sparkle in her eyes. She was bouncing as she spoke, causing her breasts to bob up and down – it was kind of cute, actually, and I started to smile at her childlike antics. But, all of a sudden she stopped and said "Baby, you're not just saying you want to do all those things to make me happy, are you? I mean, you really want to do them, right?"

I wasn't entirely sure how I was going to answer her, but, I thought it was important for me to be as clear as I could. I needed to get her complete attention so I took her hands away from my cock and held them loosely to my lips and kissed them softly as I looked into her eyes.

"Mom, I want you to listen to me for a minute so I can explain something to you." I said.

"Oh, no," she said, "did I push you too hard with all those questions, sweetheart?"

"No, mom," I said, "nothing like that at all. I just want to make sure you hear what I'm about to say."

I held her hands to my lips and kissed them again. When I knew I had her attention, I explained. I told her that I wouldn't have ever though about being naked in front of someone, or being dressed in panties in front of someone, or masturbating, or being submissive or any of that if it wasn't for her. I told her it was true, I was doing it partially for her. I told her she had to understand that not only did I love her like a mother, but that I desired her sexually and I was truly excited about the things we spoke about, but, I admitted that I would do just about anything to be and stay sexually connected to her.

I put her hands down on my cock and asked her to stroke me. Then I put my hands to the side of her face and I kissed her. After our kiss, I looked her in the eyes and told her I wanted to have sex with her in every conceivable way, fashion and position. I told her that I felt full, alive and free to have sexual desires thanks to her, and added "I absolutely want to do those things, mom. I may not have had the courage to do them myself, but if you're going to be there with me, I am sure I want to do them. Mom, it's because I trust you that I feel so confident about these decisions, and no, I don't think you tricked me or did anything sneaky. Just don't stop leading me, mom. I want desperately to be led and I want you to be the one leading."

"Oh, Bobby," she said, "that was so nice to say, sweetheart, but you know I'm not your girlfriend or your wife. At some point, you're going to have to find a woman that can give you the things I can't. Until then, I promise you with all my heart that I'll do everything I possibly can to make you happy, you know.... sexually."

We hugged and kissed a long time as we stood there, both naked in the bathroom. She was glowing and I'm sure I was, too, having both said the things we needed to say and come to some understanding about my kinky sexual desires. I think she was just as moved as I was, and as our hug ended, I felt confident, safe, secure and loved.

She pushed me back against the door frame and scowled at me. "Hey, mister, you're keeping me from my morning coffee."

We chatted a little as she finished straightening up the bathroom after our shower, asking me what I wanted for breakfast, and if I found something for her to wear, and did I enjoy my shower. "Yes, that was the best shower I've ever had." I answered. She reached out to squeeze my hand and said "Me too, sweetheart. And thanks for being so sweet in there and not taking advantage of your ol' mom."

Standing there, I watched as she bent down to grab her hair dryer from under the vanity. I noticed the way her breasts swayed, nipples extended, just waiting to be suckled. I almost went down on my knees to suck them, knowing how sensitive they are and how much she loves nipple play.

Unbundling the towel around her hair, she hung it over the shower door and set to work blow drying her hair. After a few minutes, she took a wide brush and ran in under her hair while she dried it. I was fascinated watching her. She moved with grace and beauty, completely at ease and confident in her nakedness in front of me. While she wasn't a model, she was stunning in the way she carried herself and of course, in the way she made me feel complete.

We talked the whole time as she finished, and as I leaned against the door frame, my erection subsided despite the fact that I was standing no more than five feet from a naked woman that I desired so much.

When her hair was dry and she was happy with it, she pointed the hair dryer at my cock and waved it back and forth. "Hey, look," she said, "you're normal again!" Her corny sense of humor always had a way of surfacing at the most obtuse times - it was her way.

As she put the hair dryer back under the counter, she leaned over to kiss me on the cheek. "Now, let's see what you found in my lingerie drawer that got you all excited, shall we?" She said as she took my hand and led me back into her bedroom. Holding up the panties, she looked at them and then to me. Laying them out on the bed, she picked up the top and held it by the thin straps. Looking at me, she cocked one of her eyebrows and asked "Did you know this is the top to a baby-doll nighty?"

"I just thought it would look good on you." I answered.

"To be honest, I don't think it's ever been worn. I bought it because it came with some frilly open crotch panties that I thought your dad would like. In fact, I bought two of these – this white one and a pink one" She said. "Well, I guess this will work, there's been a lot of 'firsts' the last two days, so I guess this goes along with all of that."

"Want to dress me?" She asked.

"Sure!" I said. "I would love to."

She handed me the panties and I flashed back to my daydream and got down on my knees in front of her. With my hands shaking, I held her panties out and opened them up for her to step into. Placing her hand on my shoulder to steady herself, she daintily lifted one foot and pointed it through the leg hole of her silky panties followed shortly by the other foot. I began to pull them up her legs exactly as I did the day before when she stood in my bedroom. I was temped to try to lick her again, but when I looked up to her face, she was shaking her head saying "Don't even think about it. We need to have breakfast and I need some coffee. Then we'll have time for other things later."

I leaned away from her and pulled the panties up her hips. Then standing up next to her, I fixed them on her hips and rubbed her in them, front and back. I was extremely happy to feel that the panties weren't skin tight on her. As my hands traveled over her bottom and between her legs, I felt the soft material move under my hands. Running my hands over her vagina, I pushed the material in between her pussy lips and left it like that. The look was so sexy and so hot - I was gratified and pleased beyond my what I could have hoped for.

She handed me the baby-doll top and smiled. "Here you go, baby."

I looked at the top and then back at her. I truthfully had no idea how to put it on her. She must have picked up on my dilemma because she took it from me and bunched it up from the bottom and handed it back to me. "Hold it over my head now." she told me.

I held it up and she threaded her arms through the holes and I wiggled it down over her head. She reached back behind her head and gathered her hair into a make shift pony tail and pulled it through. Thinking I was home free, I pulled it down to her waist and took a look at my handiwork.

There was obviously something wrong. Her boobs were smashed against her chest. I mean - they weren't in the cups of the top of the baby doll. I reached up under and was just about to try to shove one of her breasts up into the cups when she stopped me. "No, silly," she said, "you can't just cram them in there, you have to do it like this or you'll stretch the material." I watched as she gently reached down into her top, scooped up one of her breasts and lifted it into the cup. She did the same with the other and I was amazed at how the baby doll looked now that she'd fixed it. Her breasts pushed against the thin, silky cups of the top, held in place by the gathered material and ribbon underneath the cups. It looked spectacular. Her nipples poked out quite prominently, in fact, they were nothing short of obvious. My eyes were drawn to them, and as I stared, she tweaked them herself with her own fingers saying, "Is it what you imagined?"

"Damn," I thought to myself, "am I good, or what?"

She looked huggable and hot. The baby-doll fit her to a tee. Her breasts filled out the cups perfectly – she wasn't spilling out of it and she wasn't flopping around in it, either. The baby-doll came down to her waist, leaving all of her panties in plain view. The way she stood at that moment made her mons puff her panties out, creating a very sexy sight. I watched as she lowered her finger to her crotch and ran it between her lips. She looked right into my eyes and moved her hips from side to side as she ran her finger up and down her crease. She was doing it for my benefit, I'm sure, and it was hot to watch her touch herself while she looked at me.

"Okay," she said, "Now I get to dress you." She took on an evil grin and told me to sit down on the bed. She stood directly between me and the drawers and went directly to the lowest drawer in her dresser. Bending over, I saw her reach down and pull out a handful of silky things. I could see her pussy from behind, pushing against the material of her panties. I stopped myself as I reached for my cock, knowing full well I needed to hold off on any more self-agitation. It was so sexy to see that little sliver of white between her legs, knowing her pussy was right there, hiding behind the thin piece of material.

"I don't want to hear any complaining, sweetheart," she said, "since it's just you and me here, I expect you to keep you're end of the bargain and wear whatever I pick out." When she turned around to face me, she held something behind her back. I couldn't quite see what it was, but judging by her comment, I braced myself for a surprise.

"Stand up," she said.

When I did, she got in front of me as I had done for her. The panties in her hand were very silky and very pink. "Oh, shit," I thought, "my mom is about to dress me in pink panties." When I hesitated as she held them out for me to step into, she looked up at me and simply said, "Come on. It won't kill you."

Swallowing my pride, I stepped into one side and then the other. As she started to slip them up my legs, it appeared to me that I must have stepped into them wrong. When I pulled away from her, she looked at me again and said "Bobby, please don't be a baby."

"But, they aren't on me right." I replied.

"Sure they are," she answered, "they're open crotch, sweetheart. Let's just see how they look on you."

As she pulled them up, my erection was initially held in the panties by the waist band, but, she immediately fixed that by reaching into the open crotch of the panties and pulled my cock free. As I looked down past my now extremely hard cock, I could see my balls hanging free between my legs. I ran my hands around to the back and felt the soft smoothness as it cradled my bottom, the full back completely covering my butt. The panties were made of a soft, light material that wasn't tight on me at all. With the exception of my cock and balls being completely exposed through the open front, they fit perfectly. I didn't mind the lace in the front because my cock was pointing out past it, but, I still wasn't too sure about being dressed like this.

She stood up in front of me and held my cock, saying, "Now, you're not going to deprive me of seeing your nice, hard penis all day, are you?"

If she had said anything else, I could have come up with several good reasons to change into another pair of panties. But, I felt like she had just given me a compliment and the way she put it, it seemed as thought all she wanted was to see my cock as much as she could. I couldn't say no to that, could I? And it was true that it was just her and I at home. I was still thinking it over when she said "Please, sweetheart, it would mean a lot to me if you could wear them?"

Of course, I told her they were fine. Besides, even though it was unsettling to have her dress me in pink crotch-less panties, I couldn't deny the fact that my cock was even harder than it had been since we were in the shower, in fact it was aching now – literally throbbing. I loved the feeling of being in her panties and being exposed all at the same time.

She was happy and it showed. Turning around, she went back to her top drawer and fished around until she found another pink colored item. Turning back to face me, she held up a pink baby doll top exactly like the one she was wearing. "Look familiar?" She asked. "They came with a 'peek-a-boo' bra, too, but I think we can forget that for now, don't you? We can wear the same tops, though. It'll be fun."

With that, she urged my arms up and slipped the baby-doll top over my head. She straightened it and then stepped back to look at me. "Gawd, Bobby, you look good enough to eat."

She bent down and took my cock into her mouth, bobbing up and down a few times before she pulled off and leaned up to kiss my lips. "We better do something about breakfast or we'll never get out of the bedroom today." She said. "Here, see what I mean?" She took my hand and placed it between her legs. I could feel her slippery vaginal lubrication as it saturated the gusset of her panties, and as I rubbed her, she leaned against me and opened her legs wider. With her head snuggled against my chest, she looked up at me and asked "Will you let me suck you after breakfast?" I smiled and nodded. "I'd love to take some time with it, too, if that's okay. Will you cum in my mouth?" She asked. "Sure," I said, my fingers still moving up and down the crease between her labia. When my fingers found her clit, she moaned and let all her weight lean into me saying "You're going to make me cum if you keep that up, baby." I concentrated my touch on her clit, rubbing the small bud between the top of her lips. The wetness overtook the confines of her panties and she was slippery everywhere now. I reached up to cradle her head against my chest and I increased the pressure on her clit and that was all it took to send her over the edge.

"Oh, baby," she moaned, "Yes, yes.... You're going to make me cum, oh, Bobby.... Aaaahhhhh."

I looked over at the dressing mirror in her room as I held her against my chest. We looked quite a pair, both of us wearing baby-doll tops and me with my aching hard-on poking out the front of the crotchless panties she dressed me in. Throwing the last bit of pride I had out the window, I admitted to myself that I liked what I saw in the mirror. It felt so good on me. I felt released and not one bit embarrassed. It felt right.

I flashed back to what she said about the peek-a-boo bra that was part of the baby-doll set I was wearing. I couldn't believe I was thinking about asking her for it – to dress me in it, I mean. But what would she think if I did? Would it be best to wait and see if she brings it up again? Maybe she will and I promised myself that if she did, I would immediately agree.

After a few more minutes, she took my hand and we walked together into the kitchen. As we walked through the doorway, she let go of my hand and took hold of my cock. "It feels so good to hold you and touch you like this, sweetheart." She said. "I hope you don't mind - I'm having such a good time with this, sort of like I have my own private boy-toy to play with."

I'm not sure how she meant it, but, I took it as a compliment. I was proud to be her 'boy-toy', hopefully she would see me as her 'panty-boy-toy' in time. I didn't tell me, but, I secretly wanted her to see me that way.

"You look so cute, Bobby, and I'm not just saying that." She said. "You look absolutely beautiful." She ran her hands up through my hair, brushing it out of my eyes and said "You know, if your hair was a little longer, we could do it up for you and....." Then she stopped speaking as if she had run out of words.

"And what?" I asked.

"Oh, baby," she sighed, "it's nothing. I was just thinking that if your hair was longer and you didn't have all this body hair on your legs and arms...... well, we could make you up like a beautiful young lady."

"But," she quickly grasped my cock and followed up with, "don't get me wrong, Bobby. I know you're all man. I was just thinking about how cute you look now and how much more feminine you could be with just a few little changes."

"Is that what you meant by 'Feminizing' me? Wearing both panties and bras?" I asked.

"Well," she said, "that's one thing. And maybe a few other things, too. Feminizing doesn't mean you lose your masculinity, Bobby, it just means you gain some femininity."

I looked at her and she was serious about what she said. I must have looked serious, too, because she asked me why I asked about the bra. "Does the thought of being feminized excite you, sweetheart?" She asked.

As I thought about it, she spoke again, this time asking "Would you like to wear the bra? Or, would you prefer me to just put it on you and make you wear it?"

I could only look at her.

"That's it, isn't it baby?" She said. "You want to wear it, but, you're too bashful to ask for it. You're hoping I'll dress you in it so you don't have any say in the matter. Is that it?"

This was a moment of truth for me – I was standing at the start of a journey that would lead me somewhere I knew I wanted to go, but afraid to go alone. I started to nod my head up and down to agree with her. "Well, then after breakfast, I'm going to march you into my bedroom and I'm going to find the matching bra that came with that set and put it on you." She said. "And I think I might make you wear it all day, too." Then she smiled and winked at me. I felt my cock pulse and stretch at the thought of her putting it on me and making me wear it.

She asked me to help her with breakfast, assigning me the duties of setting the table, making the toast and getting us both some orange juice. The whole time I did those things, we talked about stuff – nothing special, just about summer time and job hunting – things like that.

She was making omelets – my favorite ones with cheese and walnuts. After finishing my tasks, I came up behind her, gave her a hug and put my hands on her breasts. "Careful there," she said, "unless you want to make your own omelet." She looked back over her shoulder and said "Just kidding, baby. It's okay, you can hold my breasts if you want to. I love the way you touch them."

So I saddled up behind her again and gently held her breasts as she cooked. I played with her nipples lightly, just barely touching the ends of them and enjoying feeling them as they grew hard under my touch. I moved up closer to her and pressed by cock into the back of her panties. "Hey, you're poking me!" She said. "I'll give you about an hour to quit that." She whispered.

I felt her skooch back into me but I didn't move. As my cock poked hungrily out the front of the crotchless panties, I reached up with my hand and creased her panties between her butt cheeks and then guided my cock there. As she skooched back into me again, she let out a "Ooooo, that's nice." The feeling my cock got between her panty covered cheeks was surreal – I could feel the warm of her body as her cheeks held me in place.

12