A New Job for Prof. Davis Ch. 02

Story Info
Prof carries on with college cheer coach.
955 words
4.55
62.9k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tabber
tabber
964 Followers

As she stepped toward me, nude from the waist down, Kacey looked me in the eye and did that magical "girl crosses her arms in front of her and pulls her shirt up over her head" move. I've always wondered why they cross their arms like that.

Her breasts rose with the shirt, and the left cup of her bra came halfway to sliding up her breast. She tossed the shirt playfully onto my face. I took in a deep breath of her aroma and when I pulled the shirt down, she was twirling her bra around her fingertips.

She tossed the bra to the floor and positioned herself across my lap. Her body was exquisite, tanned in all of the right places and I just sat there staring in awe.

"I've been a bad girl," she whined. "I need to be punished."

That jarred me back to where I was. I put my right hand firmly on the soft smooth flesh of her ass. It was warm, almost to the point of being hot, and I could feel the heat rising up from between her legs.

I pulled my hand back and came down hard on her ass. I slapped her ass cheeks with as much force as I could muster. The whack echoed in the little office and out into the room.

"Mmmph!" She exhaled. "I guess you know what you're doing."

I immediately gave her another one. Her ass began to turn red.

She had giggled a bit at first, but as my spanking her ass continued, she began to softly moan.

When her thighs parted, I knew I had her where I wanted her.

With one last huge thwack, I quickly reached down and found her engorged clit with my fingertips. I rapidly thrummed my fingers across it. In seconds she was moaning loudly.

I took her to the edge and shoved her over the side. She came hard, thrashing against my legs until finally, panting for breath; she squeezed her powerful thighs shut. I pulled my hand away, sliding it through the slickness that now coated her inner thighs.

Damn....that...was....so....good," she panted. "You...had...better fuck...me now."

She rose upward, and slipped from my lap to my knees. Her fingers went straight to my zipper and she freed my stiffened cock. She leaned forward and I felt my cock slide into her warm, wet mouth.

"Mmmmm," she moaned around my cock, sending vibrations through it. "There will be time for this later," she said as she sat up. "I need you inside of me."

She stood up on shaking legs and positioned herself in a leaning position over her desk. She wiggled her ass in the air, as if I needed further encouragement.

I stepped up behind her and awkwardly knelt down in order to gain access to her pussy. Sensing my predicament, Kacey arched upward onto her tiptoes offering herself to me.

I slid my cock inside of her and pushed it all the way home. Now, I'm a proud man, and no man wants to admit to coming too soon, but please remember what I'd been through all evening. On top of that, I'd just had a half naked college cheerleader on my lap.

I gave Kacey a few thrusts and she felt so damn good that before I knew it, I was quickly pulling out of her. I slammed my cock against her ass cheeks and shot my cum out onto her back. It took my breath away as I slammed myself repeatedly against her.

Kacey had her head down on the desk and didn't see what I saw next. I had just stepped backward and grabbed my cock, milking the rest of my cum out. I looked up and through the office window I could see into the cheer/dance room. There was Kyla, the cheerleader that had been given the birthday spanking on my lap.

She must have come back for something, I guess. She was standing just inside of the exit door, her cheer skirt pulled up and her fingers were working her pussy. Her left hand was inside her shirt, pinching on a nipple. Her mouth was open, forming a soft "O" as she watched us. Her eyes met mine and she started to tremble.

I silently mouthed, "Do it," and gave her a knowing smile.

She came. Her knees buckled a little and her eyes screwed shut.

Kacey began to move beneath me, so I reached down and stroked her hair for a bit to distract her. My cock, still hard, left a wet trail as it bumped into her ass.

I watched Kyla as she recovered. She smiled shyly at me, and put her fingers to her mouth. She sucked them one at a time, and then held her index finger to her lips in the sign of, "Shhhhh."

Then she blew me a kiss and slipped out the door.

"Kleenex, please," Kacey said. "I'd like to move."

I laughed at her and stepped over to grab the Kleenex box. I wiped up the cum from her back and to where it had begun to slide into the crack of her ass.

She stood up and turned to me, wrapping her hands around the back of my neck, pulling me down for a kiss.

"Thanks for setting me straight. I promise to be good from now on," she said in a little girl pout. "I'm going to take a shower now, okay?"

"Sure," I said. "I'll put everything away and lock up."

"Oh, don't bother," she said to me as she walked boldly naked across the room to the shower. "None of the girls ever come back after they leave for the night."

tabber
tabber
964 Followers