A New Slave

Story Info
Day 1.
1k words
3.96
71.3k
11

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdk0210
jdk0210
21 Followers

I awaken in a dark room, spread eagled and tied down on a bed, not much to be seen except my naked body dimly light by candles along the walls. As I look around I see an assortment of whips, chains, floggers, gags, blindfolds, handcuffs, and straps hanging from the wall. On the other side I see varying sizes of dildos, plugs, beads, bottles, and other toys sitting on shelves along with a mirrored wall. Next to a door there is a cage and next to it a closet and armoire. The candles send shadows dancing against the mirrors and black and red colored walls.

It wasn't until I went to speak that I noticed the black rubber ball gag in my mouth straining my jaw....

"Oh you won't be able to do any of that today, slut. Only I will be the one giving orders around here from now on."

Seeing her rise from a shadow in the corner, her silhouette becomes clear, and I remember where I am...

"Now its time to prove yourself to your Mistress."

Turning to the side to pick up a candle off the shelf I see a 7 inch strap-on jutting out from her waist. She must have seen the shock in my eyes because she said, "Oh don't pretend you aren't excited you little slut, you know you want all of this and more."

Looking down at the dildo hanging from her leather straps, "This is just one of your rewards slut boi, if you please me, I will give you what you so desire. my hard, thick strap-on deep in your ass, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! But first, we must test your pain limits."

Her evil laugh makes my cock rock hard, precum leaking from the tip, she grabs the nipple clamps and a butt plug and come to the foot of the bed. Loosening the straps tied to my ankles, she lifts my legs up, "This is just a taste of whats to come, my little sissy."

The plug already lubed, she begins to slowly shove it in my ass, not wielding or paying attention to my muffled moans mixed with screams beneath the gag. With two inches of the plug in, I begin to push against her hand to allow more in.

"Eager little slut, aren't we." Shaking my head yes, I close my eyes and let them roll back into my head as I feel pure ecstasy.

My ass stretching around the base, I feel it finally contract as the plug is now fully inside me. "There, there, was that so bad slut?"

!!SLAP!!

Her hand comes down on my ass hard.

"ANSWER YOUR MISTRESS, BITCH!!!!"

Screaming underneath my gag, "NO MISTRESS!!!!"

"Good slut. Now, for those tender little nipples."

I feel her hand caress my chest for a second, then the beautiful pain of the clamps pinching my nipples, then the screws tightening even more to tighten the clamps grasp on my tender nipples.

A slight moan escapes my lips. "I see you can take a little pain can't you slut, let's see if you can handle this." She grabs a lit candle from the headboard and pours wax up and down my chest, relentlessly, until there is no more dripping from the red candle. A deep intake of breath is all I respond, moaning against my gag, raising my chest to meet the burn of the hot wax dripping onto her slave's chest.

"Mmmmmm, you take your pain well, my dirty little slut. Tomorrow we will try something a bit more interesting, but for now, mistress demands you lick her pussy. Prove yourself to your mistress, slut."

Holding her rubber cock in her hand, she straddles my head, letting go, the rubber phallus hits my forehead with a comical thud. Moving my gag to my neck she speaks, "This is your one and only chance to make me cum, if you fail slut, you will never be allowed in my dungeon again."

She moves my gag down to around my neck, I respond, "Yes my beautiful mistress, thank-you mistress"

Not wasting a second, hands still tied, I lift my head to her shaved pussy, my nose buried in her sweetness. I flick my tongue up and down the sides of her tight little hole, softly licking up to her hard clit. I take it between my lips, sucking on it gently, kissing it lovingly, flicking it one more time with the tip of my tongue until I go back down to her sweet hole, licking all the way from her cute little rosebud to her pussy, circling around her pussy once, then diving my tongue in with everything I have.

Opening my mouth wide, she begins to moan - grinding against my face, gripping my hair she pushes me deeper and deeper, her soft moaning becoming deep breaths... my tongue and lips playing on the inside and outside of her sweet tasting pussy. Her juices now beginning to flow, flicking my tongue up and down, from her hard clit to her soft hole, diving in every so often. I feel her hole become tighter and tighter, her legs beginning to shake, I feel her close to orgasm. Stiffening my tongue I shove it in hard, flicking and moving it in circles inside, fucking her tight pussy with my tongue.

Riding my face, her deep breathes now become screams of pleasure, "Don't stop slave, right there, mmmmm, yes, yes, ah, mmm, oh fuck yes, tongue fuck your mistress' pussy!!!! YES!!! YES!!! OH FUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!" Her juices flow into my mouth like honey, overflowing onto my face. I only moan in appreciation.

Moving her sweet pussy away from my wanting mouth, she lets the dildo slide down my face, pausing for a second to dip into my mouth. I begin to suck on the head, but she steals it from my lips, "Not today slut, but soon."

Giving a heavy sigh, she lifts herself from the bed moving towards the door. "Well done slave." is all I hear as she opens the door to leave the room. "I might think about untying later on today."

...to be continued...

jdk0210
jdk0210
21 Followers