A Night of Kinky Passion

Story Info
First outdoors, then indoors.
3.6k words
4.13
49.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alexandra, do NOT show up at the bar tonight unless you are in a skirt. I want to feel, rub, and caress your very sexy legs while we are there. Do you understand?"

I was going to start this evening off right with a text like that. I was feeling hot, looked sexy, felt sexy, and I wanted to play. Alexandra is a striking woman, gorgeous, with beautiful long red hair and an amazing body. At 5'10", she screams sexuality, her long gorgeous legs fill out a pair of boots the likes I have rarely seen. And of course, she was dressed according to my instructions as she walked into the bar: a tight top that wrapped around her beautiful tits, a long flowing skirt and pretty heels. My mouth began to salivate, and truth be told, I would have picked her up right on the bar and dove into her delicious pussy right there if I could.

We made small talk for a while and ordered some drinks, and my hands found their way up her skirt. I caressed and rubbed her long sexy legs, so smooth, so so smooth, and though our conversation was not, our eyes were locked into the passion and lust between us. Higher and higher my hands went, rubbing the tops of her thighs, up and down, and I can see in her face and by the gasps in her voice that it was making her pussy and her mind hot with desire. I continued torturing her (and myself) and ran my hands all the way up to her hips. I whispered in her ear that this is the place I want to bite you. Right HERE, and as I did that and grabbed the flesh on her hip, I can feel the shockwaves running through her body.

As the drinks flowed our inhibitions continued to subside. Our conversation turned more sexual, and the connection we have allows us to freely discuss what we enjoy. Fantasies were talked about, past experiences, all adding to the hotness of the atmosphere. As I went to the restroom, I whispered in her ear that I didn't have any underwear on. She gasped as I walked away, and my hunger level for her and her body was nearly off the charts.

After more drinks and more sex talk, it was time for us to go. The hotness became too much and I wanted to devour this woman like a sexual animal. I couldn't wait till we got to my place, I just couldn't. I threw this beautiful woman against the side of the building and kissed her passionately, deeply. Her moans were of pure ecstasy and only fueled my desire and hardness. My hands were rubbing all over her body, I couldn't stop. I grabbed her by the back of her hair and led her across the parking lot, a look of incredible lust and total non-control on her face, a look that screamed she had no idea of what was to come next, although she couldn't wait a second longer.

I roughly grabbed her and pushed her against the side of the truck, and ground my body into hers. Oh her moans and body made me so hard and hot. She brought her leg up and wrapped it around my body, and rhythmically we began to grind into each other right outside in the open. I looked around and with no one in sight and in a semi-private parking lot, I wanted her. I wanted to push myself deep inside this sexy woman who was so overcome by the hotness and passion of it all.

With cars driving by on the main road, I freed my huge hard cock from its captivity. Kinky Alexandra wrapped her hands around it and it seemed as if she was magically taken to another place. I turned her around and pushed her face down onto the hood gently. I lifted up her long, beautiful skirt and her gorgeous legs, pussy and ass were now exposed to me, the night air, and everyone. I took my throbbing cock and in one motion, slid it up inside her extremely soaked pussy. Yes, I was fucking this beautiful sexy woman in public, in the dark, where anyone could see, which made us both even hotter.

So deeply I pushed my cock inside of her, her tight pussy muscles wrapping themselves around my huge cock like a vice. I pumped away at her and grabbed the back of her hair with two hands, filling her so deeply. Considering the atmosphere, the exhibitionism, the hotness and passion, my cock pumped away at her while she began to orgasm so deeply for me. I would not relent and moved my hands to her shoulders, as I pushed her gorgeous tall body down even harder and further on my giant, rockhard cock. She came again for me, her legs shaking and now beginning to buckle after her powerful tremors. I wanted more. A lot more. I let her recover, turned her around, kissed her deeply on her lips. She was barely coherent, post-orgasmic, simply dizzy from the experience of it all. I told her to follow me to my place as I zipped up. The incredible, public experience just fueled my passion for more of this woman, her body, her pussy, and her ass.

I beat her to my house and ran upstairs to prepare. I took off all my clothes and wrapped a towel around me. I heard her enter and I stood at the top of the stairs as she looked up at me in amazement. I motioned her to come to me and slowly she slinked up the stairs. Right as she got to the top, I dropped my towel and exposed my naked body to her. She gasped and stared in wonder and as if my instinct, both of her hands went to my again-rockhard cock. I sat down on the top step and she engulfed my cock into her mouth, taking me so deep, rubbing my legs, stroking my cock, caressing my balls, rubbing my asshole. I closed my eyes in deep ecstasy as my cock was being taken down her throat. Deeper, I told her, take me deeper. Oh her moans were pure lust, wanting to please me as she pushed her throat down deeper on my huge cock. It was at that very moment I had an overwhelming desire for the taste of her pussy, as I had a lot of plans for this young lady tonight.

As I led her into the room I slowly began to undress her. Little by little, article by article. There would be no fetish clothing tonight, there was no need, I wanted our naked bodies to be pressed together. Soon she stood there naked before me, her eyes pleading for answers to the question of what was to come next. "Alexandra, you're going to be my little sex slave tonight. You don't own your body tonight. I do." And with that I circled around her slowly, inspecting what was now my body that I took possession of. Caressing her shoulders and gently biting them, which drove her wild. Bending down and rubbing my hands all over her thighs and hips, which made my mouth water. I bent down and bit her thighs, her back, her ass, my mouth going wild, my tongue sucking on her body, literally trying to suck the juice right out of her skin. Oh her moaning was pure ecstasy, so hot, and I loved looking at this delicious woman with a look of lust on her face.

I laid her down on the bed and grabbed her wrist, and she began to struggle. "Oh my little sex slave Alexandra thinks she can get away, doesn't she? Well we'll fix that." And with one motion I pinned her shoulders down to the bed with my knees, my aching cock mere inches from her face, as I grabbed her right wrist and slipped it through the handcuff attached to the bed, and then locking it in securely. She seemed surprised by my actions but before she could even speak I grabbed her other arm and in it went to the other handcuff, and now my little sex slave was bound to my bed tightly. I erotically laughed as she began to struggle, she seemed determined to break free but of course it was of no use. And now it was time for even more fun to begin.

Oh what a site. This beautiful long legged sex goddess tied to my bed, helpless, my little sex slave. I let the passion take over, and began to run my mouth all over her body. I couldn't stop licking, biting her. I bit her stomach, her legs, her hips, and with every bite it seemed to drive her further and further over the edge. I slipped an ice cube in my mouth and danced it along her nipples that were so very hard from the attention. Her moaning was driving me crazy and again my cock was like steel. I couldn't wait to drive it inside of her but there was much work to be done to my little slave. I continued to bite her arms and her breasts and her erect nipples, working my way down to her gorgeous, soaked pussy. Mmmmm, her delicious pussy, I sucked on her full pussy lips and she was nearly screaming. I danced my tongue on her visibly swollen clit and slid a finger inside of her. So soaked she was, so eager and she wrapped her tight pussy around my finger. I continued to lick her and bite her until she came in my face, her body convulsing and shaking. I licked up all her juices and this animal on the bed became even more possessed. Up and down on her, I twisted and turned my own body to bite and lick and suck every single part of her while she writhed there in ecstasy and agony.

So filled with lust and passion was I that ended up spinning around and sitting on her stomach, with my ass and balls in her face while I continued to bite and suck on her perfect thighs and calves. My cock felt so hot against her stomach as I licked and sucked on her thighs which were so delicious. Not even conscious of the fact I was moving backward, my kinky little sex slave, so hungry and hot, did the only thing she could as she was so tightly bound to the bed. Incredibly, she reached up with her tongue and licked my most private area, sending shockwaves throughout my entire body. I was in such pure ecstasy, completely frozen by the pleasure, as this beautiful woman was rimming me so well, an incredible sensation the likes I've never experienced. She licked and even began to suck on me, so, in the heat of the moment, I spread her legs so wide and dove right in. I wanted her to feel the exact same feelings as she was giving me, so I ran my tongue up and down her tight little asshole, and I can feel her moan and writhe on the bed uncontrollably. Our tongues on each others most private areas, we licked and sucked for what seemed like an eternity, oblivious to the outside world, consumed by the fire of the pleasure of it all. She tasted so wonderful, her reactions drove my tongue further inside of her beautiful ass, all while being licked myself in a unconventional but extremely kinky, erotic, and dare I say, gorgeous 69.

My cock was as hard as steel after having my most intimate area licked upon and even sucked, and the time was near. The moans of pleasure between the both of us were at a fever pitch, and the passion level and heat could melt the walls. I untied my little sex slave and her mouth dove for my cock, taking it in so deeply, a raw, animal reaction to the pleasure she had not only received, but given. I told my little slave to stand up on the floor and bend over the bed, face down for her Master. And my oh my what a sight. I bent down and admired her most beautiful insanely long legs, her gorgeous ass, and of course her delicious pussy, swollen clit, and tender asshole. What a beautiful sight, and I spread her asscheeks and went to town on her asshole again with my tongue. Her moans of pleasure shook the walls as I licked, rimmed, and flicked her asshole with my tongue incessantly. The pleasure was incredible in giving, and now I knew the pleasure she was experiencing first hand.

Reaching for the lube, I dabbed a bit on her and explained to her softly that she was going to give me her ass tonight. She had no choice in the matter at all. I told my little sex slave that I have to work her up to something as big and hard as my cock, so we will start slow, as I most certainly wanted to take care of her and make this experience as enjoyable for her as possible. I spread lube over the small red buttplug, and slowly teased her with it before inserting inside of her, mere inches before my lust-filled eyes. Her ass, incredibly, seemed to actually welcome the intrusion, and her countless orgasms already had her body loose and vulnerable. The buttplug made its way inside of her fully as I slapped and bit her gorgeous ass as I marveled at the beautiful sight. Working it in and out slowly, I let her get used to the feel of it all, and by her moans of pleasure that were more deep and pronounced, I can tell she was enjoying it. I grabbed the buttplug with my teeth and slowly slid it out, but before it popped out I slid it back inside of her again, using my teeth to grip it. Oh it felt so kinky, I felt so wonderful, and I loved her moans of complete pleasure. After removing the plug, it was time to expand her even more, as I slipped a bigger sized plug inside of her, burying it to the base. With that I turned my neck and lightly licked her soaked pussy, living out a fantasy as her filled ass shook and moved to the movement of my tongue. Watching her filled asshole, biting her already-red and bitten back, I felt near uncontrollable. "Please," she begged, in words that would shock me. "Please, I need it. I want your cock in my ass. Please."

It was finally time, although I was surprised at how eager she had become. I lubed up my extremely hard cock and placed it at the base of her asshole. Her tightness opened and I slid myself inside just barely, and remained there while she got used to the fullness as she cried out. I told my little sex slave, my vixen, to relax and I began to play with her swollen clit to alleviate her initial discomfort. But she wanted more, and it seemed that her ass was pulling my cock up inside of her. More and more of my huge cock made its way inside of her, with her loving every second of it, moaning so loud, writhing on the bed, uncontrollably, no control over her body or her holes, which were now mine. I began to fuck her ass slowly, each slow thrust giving her pleasure she had never experienced before. Deeper and deeper and faster and faster, until I was fucking her ass deeply and quickly and she became out of control. Her first anal orgasm appeared which slowly built from deep inside her body, and she screamed with all her might into the bed and my huge cock was buried inside of her. It seemed to last for minutes, as I drove myself in and out of her, her asshole accepting and welcoming me everytime it seemed. Oh the look of a bit of pain and pure lust and passion on her face was incredibly intoxicating as she came and came for the new owner of her beautiful forbidden region. FInally I could take no more, the passion, the heat, the visuals, the experience became too overwhelming. I screamed so loudly as I blasted tremendous amounts of hot cum deep inside of her, only adding to the pleasure of her anal orgasm as I pumped away so deeply, filling her up with huge amounts of my hot cum.

As we lay there totally spent next to each other on the bed, "Now," I said to her as I reached for a bottle of water to cool myself off with and a damp towel for my cock, "I want you to pleasure me. Make me feel like you just felt, my little slave." And that is what makes this little vixen so special. I sat on the bed propped up with pillows, and with her turn finally arriving to unleash her passion, she began to bite my body, paying me back for the countless teeth marks that were on hers. She licked and bit my nipples which drove me to sheer ecstasy. Biting and sucking on my body for an eternity, just as I did to her. "Do you want to feel like I just did? Is that what you said she asked?" she said. "Then spread your legs." I did as she asked, and she grabbed the lube and the largest buttplug of them all, lubing it up in front of me. "It's your turn," she said, as she placed it at the base of my tight ass and slowly began to push. Oh my the ecstasy was overwhelming, I wanted to feel like she did. I watched her face as she was overcome by the shock of it all, me taking this huge thing up inside of me, her expressions driving my will to take it all. She watched me as I impaled myself upon it, and I cried out when the last of it slipped inside of me, filling me like I have never been filled before. She then grabbed my huge cock with two hands and began to jerk it as I was so hard and hot from the overwhelming feeling of being so filled. Now it was my turn to writhe uncontrollably, overcome by the lust and passion of it all, so incredibly, so dirty, so hot. I knew I needed to be inside of her.

I was able to crawl off the bed with this huge plug inside of me and as I stood there looking at her opening her long delicious legs while looking at me. Staring into her eyes I began to bang my rockhard cock on her clit, rubbing myself up and down her pussy. She was actually trying to stab herself down on my cock, and finally I could take no more. I slid myself deeply inside of her and we both screamed out so loudly in a vocal release of intense pleasure. What an incredible feeling, so deep inside of her while being so filled up. I simply began to pound away at her gorgeous pussy, watching her rub her tits and pinch her nipples, writhing once again without control on the bed as I fucked her deeply. I grabbed her ankles and spread her legs so wide, pounding her with my huge cock as she began to shake once again. I didn't let up on my assault as I wanted her to experience pleasure like she never had before, or ever will again.

During her orgasm she wrapped around my cock so tightly that I could barely take anymore. The tightness of her pussy wrapped around my cock combined with the tightness of my ass wrapped around the plug was too much for me to take. I continued to slam her as hard as I could, fucking her with all my might and passion. And then with my ass filled up so heavenly, I began to feel an incredibly huge orgasm brew in my soul. Fucking her and fucking her deeply, I opened my eyes to see her writhing on the bed and moaning so loudly that it only fueled my deep raw need to cum deep inside of her. My moans of preorgasm filled the room and I can feel and hear that we were about to cum together. And in one of the most passionate moments of my entire life, I ejaculated and exploded so deeply inside of her while her tight pussy contracted around my huge cock, seemingly sucking out all of my hot cum, pulling it inside of her. The feeling of my orgasm was heightened to a place I had never been before with the addition of the huge plug still buried inside of me as I continued to pump my hot cum inside of her while she moaned and shook intensely for me.

Our orgasms seemed to last forever and it was then I realized that I could no longer stand, nearly having no control over my body. I collapsed on top of her, my huge cock still buried inside of her, my tight ass filled with the huge plug. Our bodies pressed together through the sweat and body fluids that accentuated the incredible heat, and we both looked at each other knowing we had one of our most incredible sexual experiences.