A One Night Stand for Tranny G

Story Info
Tranny G mistakes love.
1.8k words
30.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time had arrived for me to travel to see Tranny G, yet something felt different. I mentioned that HE is a soldier and really, I was never angry about the rape. It was such an experience, that I wander back to and repeat in my mind again and again, wet with the memories of the fear, the fight, the ultimate pleasure. I might as well tell you that I see myself as the happiest swinger. I have playmates and play dates, and other trips I take. Yet the two most important men are my husband and my boyfriend/girlfriend. I never knew two people could exist in my life this way yet it happened. My soldier is Chris and we e-mailed constantly about my next trip.

Yet something had begun to change since my last visit. I would hear from my beloved Chris and my beloved Tranny G many times throughout the day. Last month after Tranny G and I competed for earning money sucking cock, remember she earned so much money, far more than I did! Sure, I was jealous but it quickly passed. Yet during the last month I received more and more e-mails from Chris and fewer from Tranny G. She stopped sending pictures of her new outfits and wigs, and slowly the e-mails transformed into brief sentences, then suddenly they stopped. Chris and I were e-mailing more and more and the strength of that connection helped nurse my hurt feelings.

I arrived from the airport and when I entered his room, Chris sat me on the bed and told me he had news to share. He felt it unfair to do so by e-mail or phone and that I needed to hear this from him first. He told me that my beloved Tranny G had cheated on me! I tried to hold back the tears as he told me the story. I thought she loved me and needed me! She said she could not do this without me. I knew in my broken heart that what he was about to tell me was deep down what I wanted most for her - to be a confident woman who could thrive on her own without me. When did I stop helping and start enabling? I selfishly wanted her for myself but knew inside she would eventually be unfaithful to me.

Chris explained that after my last visit, Tranny G existed whenever Chris did not. G came alive and Chris was slowly left behind to work full time, and he wanted to reassure me that my time with him was welcome as he needed to do something for himself. Tranny G took all his time and his pleasure away. I listened while quietly weeping, trying to grasp what seemed inconceivable at first. I know he was trying to reassure me and I had to hear the story to understand the importance. This was not about me or a means to hurt me. It was something that Tranny G had secretly wished for - a strong, protective man who would love her for her beauty and mind and accept her for herself and take care of her. It is true - every woman wants a strong man to love her and protect her and indulge her. Perfection in mind, body and soul. Tranny G with her rare qualities was a natural magnet for men, but how did she find the right man so quickly?

Chris explained that G began driving for the first time, and shopping for herself, and existing among people. She never had curious stares by people who thought she was a man in drag. I knew she was a stunning, long-legged blonde beauty and an energy that entranced. I knew it took courage on her part to venture in public on her own. Chris said she went to a tranny bar alone one night, mustering all her courage and confidence. She had been at a store and she saw some guys snicker. I knew she feared she would not pass. Tranny G sat alone at the bar, occasionally sipping her drink and peeking to see the other trannies and the men in the bar. Some of the men tried to engage her in conversation but she was too nervous to speak and they slowly went away.

Late that night a very tall man entered the bar. He had thick black hair, perfect jeans and ass, with a button-down white shirt exposing enough of his broad chest to drive any woman or man wild with desire. He towered well over six feet - taller than all the trannies in their spike heeled shoes. He had a presence that could not be missed as he entered the bar. Seemed the music had stopped and all eyes were on him and he strode slowly with confidence to the bar to order a drink. He seemed the only man who ordered a beer that night.

He turned his back and scanned the room with his piercing dark blue eyes. All the trannies were nervous and hopeful that he would approach them. He looked to his side and saw Tranny G sitting alone at the end of the bar. All those beautiful trannies in the bar, yet he walked right over to G and sat next to her. He seemed at a loss for words as he studied her beauty and felt her soul with those eyes. She looked deeply into his eyes and smiled, entranced, as she could feel pangs of desire and her heart beating rapidly. Slowly and softly he placed his hand on hers and asked her to dance. She felt surreal and her legs turned numb as this giant perfect man wanted her and only her. A slow song played in the background and he pulled G close. She could feel the rapid beating of his heart, yet they danced slowly, bodies intertwined, to a song they could not hear. They stayed in this warm embrace, moving only slowly in circles and perfect rhythm to their bodies. They never noticed the song had stopped.

His strong arms around her, her face against his chest, he slowly pulled his head up and whispered into Tranny G's ear that he wanted to kiss her! She nervously lifted her face close to his and he slowly opened his beautiful lips to touch hers. The kiss was eternal and grew with passion. Though fucked and raped by many, G had never been intimate with a man. Her first kiss by a man so perfect! Her body felt warm and her sissy cock grew large, which only made him pull her closer. The kissing so gentle, then stronger and harder. For the two of them they were the only ones in the bar. He whispered into her ear that he would love to take her for a late dinner at his place. She instinctively knew this was no ordinary man, and this was not to be a one night stand. They held arms around each other as they left the bar. Yet Tranny G had to glance back and saw the others' looks of envy as the seemingly perfect man left with her and noticed none of them.

His car was expensive, his home large and lavish. She wondered if he was wealthy but did not ask. They did not ask questions that night, nor did they eat dinner. They entered the home and the chemistry so overwhelming that he picked her up in his arms as though she were a feather and carried Tranny G to his room. The kissing, dim lighting, and quiet music in the background. They explored each other's bodies with kisses and licks and hands, wanting to feel every inch of each other. The kissing was beyond anything G ever imagined, and the erotic night filled with magical new experiences. For this beautiful strong man touched her gently with soft caresses and slowly made love to her beautiful pussy ass. She had no idea how long or how many times, yet each time he came inside her she felt the warmth and pulsing as his essence filled her and leaked slowly from her body. He gently licked this away and would lay on his side, and hold her and caress her throughout the night. The dawn began to light the sky and slowly they drifted into sleep with his strong arms around her.

Could this be love and what women feel? Tranny G felt a connection she had never experienced and for once in her life she was not used, but felt loved and protected. Upon waking he drove her back to her car. He promised to call her and see her again. She sat in her car, stunned by the night, a magical night she never thought possible. She quietly wept at having finally experienced what all women desire - to be made love to by the perfect man who held her and loved her for the woman she had become. Then she experienced the secret fear that all women do after a one night stand. She believed a man was perfect and all women learn in time that there is no perfect man nor is there a perfect woman.

How could I ever think poorly of my beloved tranny G? I realized I had been selfish and that she found one strong man who could hold her all night. I had two most perfect men to love and hold me. Chris explained that Tranny G never heard from him again. She secretly hoped he would call and she would jump every time the phone rang. Day after day passed and she slowly realized what every woman who has ever had a one night stand feels - used and misled and depressed. What seemed so perfect to her was not, and her self-esteem had taken such a hard blow. She is new to being a woman and there are many painful experiences that must be felt to become who they are over time. Chris said I would not see Tranny G during the visit. She wanted him to simply tell me that she needed rest. He did not want to live a lie and he knew I would understand her pain. She could tell me in her own time what had happened and maybe she still needs me after all. In a way, I was grateful to Chris for telling me this story. My time spent with Chris was magic as always and the pain left and my erotic pleasures began with Chris. Chris and I talked at length about how much he and I desired to experience sex with another male. I could see the hurt in his eyes that Tranny G had been with men, but he was still a virgin. I hope next trip he and I can find a way to make that experience happen together. It was so incredible with G, I knew it would be incredible with Chris.

Do you understand why I am the luckiest swinger of all? Though I did not see Tranny G on this trip, I arrived home to an e-mail from her, telling me what happened, and what she and I should do next.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Taking Care of Deja A mom fucks her son's black girlfriend.in Interracial Love
Futa House A boy unwittingly discovers a gold mine of girlcock.in Transgender & Crossdressers
MILF TURNS: Daughter's Best Friend Divorced horny MILF explores her lesbian side with teenager.in Lesbian Sex
Shemale Orgy Ladyboy Mistress shares submissive with other shemale Doms.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Loving Yvonne A new neighbor changes a young man's life.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories