A Stroll Down the Beach

Info
On Seven Mile Beach in Negril, Jamaica.
772 words
3.52
50k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cinner
Cinner
205 Followers

My thanks go to my friend, Alex, who helped me with the background sound effects! I've long wanted to do something with the sea and the gulls in the background and now, I have!



Hello my honey! I'm going for a little walk on the beach. Do you want to come with me? The sunset is really very pretty, and I love to feel the sand running through my toes, and hear the ocean waves break on the rocks, and I love to watch the seagulls play. It just makes me feel so small in such a big world, and then I think about you, and how well you take care of me. So come with me baby, hold my hand. Put your arms around me and cuddle me and let's go for a stroll.

Yes, I know you can see me from where you're sitting on the deck, but it's not the same baby, you know that. I want to feel your hand stray along my back. I like it when you grab my ass and cop a little feel. I know you're being naughty, but I love it! And I like to do it to you too. You have a nice firm ass. Don't think that I don't see how the ladies look at you! And I can't believe that you don't notice them, but it doesn't matter though, you know what it does to me to see you looking all cute and everything.

I know, come with me, let's go to our special place on those rocks and find our little hide-away so that we can take our clothes off, and just soak up the last of the rays; and watch the spray when the waves greet the beach. Seven miles of white sand and we have our little spot. I know you don't need it, I wasn't saying that you did, but I like to see you naked! No clothes, is a good look on you! My thoroughbred stallion! I like looking at your long, sleek lines, your sinewy body, so lean and muscular. When you take me in your arms I know that I'm safe, my darling. I'm never happier than when you hold on to me, and we're lying here on the beach in Negril.

I want to let my hair out and have the wind play with it, fan it out, whip it into a frenzy like what I plan to do to you tonight when we get home, my love. And I love to have you comb it for me with your fingers. It won't be the same if you don't come with. Don't you want to see what I look like while I take off my new bikini? Well, I'm not taking it off at home...well not in front of you if you don't come with me now. This deal is only good if I'm going to worship the last of the sun's rays on those rocks down the beach with you, baby. Come on! Don't make me beg! Don't be so mean! Please!

Okay, I'll make a deal with you baby, you be my sweet honey, and I'll let you suckle me. No? Okay, I'll suckle you... I'll suck your cock if you come with me! Ha! Your cock's considering it, I see. Mmmmmm. Very, very nice! That's another very good look on you.

So, cocksucking whore is what you want tonight, huh? You want me to get down on my knees and lick your shaft. You want me to fuck my tits with it and make your prick fill out to bursting. You need me to suck your balls until they're hard, and heavy and potent, and until they pop out of my mouth like two overly large Jamaican June plumbs. You want me to nibble your smooth cockhead and sip away the beads of precum... You want me to impale my face and gag on your meat and suck and slurp and lick your stick like the dirty woman that I am. You want me to do that until you twitch and spit your fire into my mouth and I can't swallow anymore. And then you want to spray my face and breasts with your cum, and watch the flecks sparkle in my hair. That's what you want. You want me to make you weak.

Ahhh.

Damn you!

You and your dirty mouth! My clit aches for you now, baby. Okay, we don't need to go down the beach...not right now anyway. You can take me right here. C'mere, fuck me. Fuck me right here! I dare you, big boy.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Cinner
Cinner
Cinner
205 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
CinnerCinnerover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments

Would you believe it that I went to the beach yesterday and tried to record the sound of waves and birds with a view to trying again? It didn't work because the sounds of civilisation interrupted me on several occasions and rendered those attempts useless. I will keep trying to get it right though, I promise...

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
HAVING SAND SEX

leads to "Schlitz' rashes, TK U MLJ LV NV

Vampyre_DevilVampyre_Devilover 10 years ago
Have to agree

The audio wasn`t mixed as well as it could have been. Rather than waves and seagulls, it just sounds like white noise and it overshadows the dialogue and makes it hard to hear. Good idea though and I very much enjoyed the story itself. I hope to hear more just like it and maybe even a remixed version of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story,sexy voice

Hey you tried with the background effect and it didn't come over that well, still good story and sexy voice.

Keep posting babe and no worries!

CinnerCinnerover 10 years agoAuthor
Oh dear...

I'm disappointed that the sound hasn't come out clearly for you. It's a first effort; I think that we'll get better with the next one. Thanks much for commenting about the actual story nevertheless.

(((HUG)))

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

The Deep End A woman is coerced into giving a man a blowjob.in Erotic Couplings
The Burden of Being a Slut She knows what she is and she does as she's told!in Erotic Couplings
Hayley's Party Ch. 00 The Prologue...in First Time
Mitzi Ch. 01 She finds BBC pleasure.in Interracial Love
The Mirror Has Eyes A mirror reveals truth to a woman in a motel room.in NonHuman
More Stories