A Tease Too Far

Story Info
A teasing aunt gets caught in her own game.
19k words
4.68
281.2k
182
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linkznut
linkznut
1,272 Followers

Chapter 1

It was the wee early hours of Friday morning -- 12:20 AM to be precise -- when I finally threw in the towel and slipped from the bed, grudgingly accepting that sleep was not going to come easily. It usually didn't when my husband was out of town, as he currently was and would be for another week. Oh, well. I had a good book in the family room. Better to read a few chapters then spend the next several hours tossing and turning.

I went to the closet, grabbed my old terry cloth robe, slipped it over my teddy and made my way out of the room. Moving furtively so as not to wake Nathan -- my nephew -- I crept down the hall, descended the stairs and made my way through the kitchen towards the family room.

The first thing I noticed was a light coming from the family room door.

"That darn kid," I muttered under my breath, thinking he'd gone to bed without turning off the lights again. It wasn't until I rounded the corner of the family room that I realized he was still awake. Then, even as I was opening my mouth to speak, my eyes glanced over to the television and caught sight of a well endowed young woman down on all fours -- doggy style -- with a large cock stuffed up her pussy.

I gasped slightly, not out of shock or disgust, mind you, but out of surprise. After all, my nephew watching porn in the family room wasn't exactly what I'd expected to see.

I must have stood there several seconds before I realized that he hadn't yet seen me and, with a little luck, I could sneak out of the room without him even knowing I was there. So, with as much care as I could manage, I turned and eased from the room, making my way carefully back through the kitchen. It wasn't until I reached the stairs that I stopped short and asked myself that one little question that would change my life . . . 'You're not really going to let him off the hook just because he's your sister's son, are you?'

Okay, before I go any further, a bit of background seems to be in order. My name is Brandi Waters, I'm 35 years old and people tell him I'm quite attractive. I've always taken real good care of myself, doing my best to maintain a body that's been turning male heads -- and a few female ones -- since well before I graduated from high school Understand, it's not that I'm conceited or stuck on myself or anything like that. The simple truth is I'm hot, I know it and I love flaunting my assets whenever the opportunity presents itself.

As a matter of fact, it was the flaunting and teasing that helped me land my husband. Ted -- he's my husband -- is ten years senior to me and very high up the ladder of a large multi-national corporation. The bad part of his job is that he travels a lot, often on extended trips, like the four week trip to England he's currently on. The good part is we get to attend a large number of social events and parties, as well as do a considerable amount of entertaining on our own. And let me tell you, in my book partying ranks right up there with flirting and teasing, and you already know where I stand on that.

Now you might think this a bit strange, but Ted was never bothered by my flirtatious nature. In point of fact, he encouraged it, knowing full well how beneficial the perfect mate could be to a man's career. And if I do say so myself, I have no doubt that Ted owes at least a portion of his success to my innate ability to know just which buttons to push, and which people to push them on, if you catch my drift.

All in all, things were just about perfect . . . until Nathan came along.

Okay, maybe that sounds mean. I mean, was it his fault his parents got killed by a drunk driver? And was it his fault that his Uncle Ted and Aunt Brandi were his only living relatives? Still, there's nothing like a 13 year-old suddenly showing up on your doorstep to put a real damper on things.

But that was over 5 years ago and if truth be told, I recovered quickly enough, finding out that it really was possible to raise a kid and leave the party light on. Even so, Nathan and I were never really all that close, we just kind of tolerated each other, coexisting when we both knew we'd be happier if the other wasn't around.

And that brings me back to the present, and an opportunity to really get under Nathan's skin.

* * *

So there I was, standing at the base of the stairs, wondering just how inappropriate it would be to actually go back to the family room and lay a bad case of embarrassment on my nephew. I almost talked myself out of it. I mean after all, he wasn't doing anything really evil, just watching a bit of porn. But then the devil in me took over and I realized that it simply wasn't in my nature to let him off the hook without inflicting at least a little pain. Call it tough love, call it a life lesson, or just call it mean, I don't care. All I knew was it damn sure beat the hell out of tossing and turning in bed!

I made my way back through the kitchen, pausing at the entrance to the family room. I peeked around the corner to make sure he wasn't jerking off or anything -- I'm not completely heartless, you know. Finally, satisfied that everything was appropriately under wraps, I took a deep breath and entered the room.

"My, my, my. What have we here?" I teased as I entered the room, chuckling to myself as the boy scrambled desperately for the remote control. As you might imagine, in spite of all his scurrying and rushing, it still took nearly ten seconds to stop the DVD and switch to a regular channel.

"Aunt Brandi?" he gasped, his whole body tensing up as his face turned several shades of red. "I thought you were in bed? I didn't hear you come down."

"That's quite obvious," I replied, trying to keep my voice on the lighter side. After all, I didn't want to torture the poor boy, just have a bit of fun with him.

He opened his mouth to say something, then closed it. I could see his chest expanding as he drew in a deep, calming breath. "Sorry," he finally managed in a quiet, but no longer completely shocked voice. "I guess I shouldn't have this stuff in here, huh?"

"Probably not," I replied, chuckling softly as I shook my head from side to side.

Since I'd been hoping for a bit more shock and embarrassment than my young nephew seemed to be showing, I decided against letting him off the hook like I'd originally planned, and instead quickly improvised a new attack.

I made my way to the back of the sofa, lowered my hands to Nathan's shoulders and began squeezing them gently. "You know," I said in a soft, purposefully throaty voice as I worked his suddenly tense shoulders. "It's not really anything to be ashamed of. All guys watch it, it's not a crime." I hesitated a moment, then lowered my head towards his.

"Even I like to watch it," I whispered, making sure to blow just a hint of breath into his ear.

"Jesus, Aunt Brandi," he gasped, instantly jumping to his feet and turning towards me. And just like that, all the nervousness he seemed to have under control a moment earlier returned. And a smug, satisfied little smile slid across my lips.

"What can I say, it's true," I said, shrugging my shoulders. Then I eased around to the front of the sofa, lowered myself to the cushions and patted the seat beside me. "Come, we'll watch it together."

"What?" he said, looking a bit incredulous as he lost what little was left of his composure. He was so shaken, in fact, that I could actually feel the horror coursing through his veins as he realized that, if he couldn't come up with something quick, he might actually end up watching porn with his mean old aunt.

"Why not," I replied without further hesitation, knowing I couldn't tarry if I wanted to set the hook before he bolted from the room. "You're still up and I can't sleep. And besides, I feel guilty about interrupting you." And with that I reached for his hand and pulled him down to the sofa beside me. Then, when he tried to slip towards the far end of the sofa, I scooched over next to him so the side of my left thigh was immediately next to, but not quite touching, his right one. And then I turned sideways, leaned across his lap and retrieved the remote control from the end table, making sure to 'inadvertently' press my left breast against his right arm in the process. And when I felt a shiver shoot through his body, even as a lump was magically forming in his pants, I knew I had him.

I kept my face neutral, not letting on that I was even remotely aware that any inappropriate contact may have happened. I was also very careful to not let my gaze fall to his rising bulge.

"So, what's happening?"

"What?" he said, squirming slightly as he tried unsuccessfully to disguise his somewhat aroused state.

I laughed lightly. "The movie. What's happening in the movie?"

I tell you, you should have seen his face as it burst out in the brightest shade of red I think I've ever seen. He squirmed some more, trying without success to gain a bit of separation from me. When he finally managed to open his mouth, all he could do was stammer a few unintelligible sounds.

"Okay," I said, dropping my hand to his thigh and shaking my head in an amused sort of way. "Tell me this, does it have a plot or is it just a fuck-fest?"

Just a second ago I would have bet money that the young man couldn't possibly become any more embarrassed and befuddled than he already was. That's a bet I would have lost, as no sooner had my hand settled onto his thigh and the phrase 'fuck-fest' left my mouth than his entire body went rigid -- all, that is, except his eyes, which dropped immediately to my hand. He held his eyes there a bit longer than appropriate, then lifted them towards mine and swallowed the lump that had developed in his throat.

"It's a fuck-fest, I guess," he squeaked out in a barely controllable voice.

I nodded my head matter-of-factly. "Fine. We'll just start it from right here, then." Then I gave his thigh a light squeeze. "No sense in you having to watch it all over again, is there?"

He didn't answer, and I chuckled lightly as I turned towards the TV and turned on the movie.

The girl I'd seen earlier reappeared instantly. She was still down on all fours and still had a cock buried in her pussy, only now she also had her face buried in another woman's cunt. I allowed the scene to play for several seconds, pausing it suddenly when a closeup of the cock sliding into her pussy appeared. Then I shifted my gaze back to Nathan.

"Just so you know," I started. "Next time, I'd really prefer to see something with a bit of a plot. Okay?"

I could almost hear his silent scream when the words 'next time' slipped from my lips, and I could all but feel the churning that had to be going on in the pit of his stomach. Still, he actually managed to nod his head slightly and croak out a weak 'okay,' which, I have to admit, was more than I'd expected.

I turned back to the movie and pressed play, watching as the still image sprang back to life. I allowed things to progress in silence for a couple of minutes, aware that a gradual lessening of my nephew's tension was taking place. I didn't make my next move until the scene shifted its focus to the woman and the pussy she was eating.

I shifted myself in the seat in such a way that my robe parted just above the knees. Then I crossed my right leg over the left, allowing the opening to spread to more than halfway up my thigh. And then I turned towards Nathan, finding his eyes glued right where I knew they'd be, on my now mostly bare thighs.

"So, do you like the girl on girl stuff?" I asked over the moaning and grunting of the movie, almost as if it were the most natural thing in the world for an aunt to ask her not quite 19 year-old nephew.

"What?" he gasped, jerking his head back upright.

I reached for the remote and paused the movie. "I asked if you like the girl on girl action. Most guys do, you know."

"I . . . er, I mean . . ." I could see him struggling to deal with the question, trying desperately not to allow his eyes to be distracted by my thighs. And for the most part he succeeded, allowing them only a couple of brief, wayward dips before he finally stammered his lame answer.

"I guess so," he said in barely more than a whisper. "Hadn't really thought about it."

I couldn't help but laugh. "Hadn't really thought about it?" I challenged. Then I leaned closer, again pressing my left breast against his right arm as I lifted my lips closer to his face. "You're sitting here watching a gorgeous young woman eating another woman's pussy, and you tell me you haven't really thought about it? Please, do I look like I was born yesterday?"

I held my position for another couple of seconds, seconds that saw him trying unsuccessfully to come up with a response, before I finally took pity on him and withdrew my breast and face. Then I turned back to the TV and resumed the movie.

The scene played itself out over the next several minutes, culminating in a triple orgasm with the guy spewing his seed over both of the girls faces as they fingered themselves beneath him. And you just know I couldn't possibly let that scene go with pausing the movie just as a close up of two cum covered female faces took over center screen.

"Is that how you like it, Nathan?" I asked in my throatiest voice. "Do you like cuming all over a girls face or do you prefer dumping your seed inside her?"

A white, ghostly sheen spread quickly over my nephew's face as I awaited his answer.

"Please, Aunt Brandi," he finally managed to croak.

I sighed softly. Okay, maybe that one was a bit much. But really, you should have seen his face!

"Sorry, Nathan," I said softly. But before I moved back to my original position, I couldn't resist giving his thigh one more squeeze. Then I restarted the movie.

The next scene was pretty straight up man/woman stuff. Nothing really special, just two beautiful people going at each other in just about every way you could imagine. But as the scene played out, the only moves I made on Nathan were an occasional squeezing or light rubbing of his thigh.

The final scene was a bit different, not your typical boy/girl or girl/girl stuff. It took place in a dark basement made up to look like a dungeon in an old castle. The set included multiple pieces of what I'll call medieval torture equipment, including everything from whips and floggers and canes to stockades and neck, wrist and ankle braces. The players consisted of two young bimbos with big boobs and shaved pussy's, and one big, ornery looking guy in black tights and a mask.

Now I've got to be honest, the scenery was rather uninspired, the acting -- what little there was --was seriously lacking, and the sex was nothing more than you'd expect from a scene like that. Still, there was something about the way the man dominated the women and the way they willingly surrendered to his every whim that managed to capture my attention, and it wasn't long before I was paying more attention to the movie than I was to Nathan.

I watched the scene work its way through the various torture sequences, covering everything from floggings and canings to spankings. And while there were several scenes that captured my attention, the one that truly snared me was the one where the two bimbos were side by side in the stockade with gag balls filling their mouths.

Despite my best intentions, I found myself getting caught up in that final sequence. I watched the henchman as he ran his grubby paws over the blondes, and as he squeezed their fanny's and breasts, and then pinched their nipples. I continued watching as he fingered their pussy's and assholes, and as he unleashed his flogger on their behinds. And finally, I watched as he slammed his monster cock into their dripping cunts over and over and over.

In truth, as I watched that scene unfold, I really did lose track of not only where I was, but who I was with. I was completely unaware that the hand I had left resting gently on Nathan's thigh was now squeezing it firmly, even as the rest of me was squirming uncomfortably on the seat, my hips rolling forward and backwards in a slow, yet somehow anxious rhythm. And even though my mind was now completely oblivious to everything except what was playing out in the movie before me, my pussy was very much aware that a hand had slipped stealthily onto my thigh and was inching its way ever so slowly nearer and nearer to my womanhood.

The gasps and groans coming from the man on the screen began getting louder, and the thrusts of his cock into the women's pussy's began growing more animalistic. My hips were rocking quicker, more desperate, even as my pussy was rubbing against the hand that was now positioned immediately against my damp panties. It wasn't long before I was rocking myself violently back and forth, screaming out as my pussy exploded in orgasm, even as the henchman was exploding all over the blondes backsides.

The scene faded to black, followed an instant later by the credits beginning to roll across the screen. I closed my eyes and pulled myself back to the present. Then I took a series of long, slow breaths to calm myself. It was then that the cold hard reality of where I was and who I was with came back to me, and it was then that I realized that the warmth I felt on my left thigh pressing against my womanhood was my nephew's hand.

I fought the urge to open my eyes and jerk his hand away. After all, now was the time for damage control, not some wishy-washy female knee-jerk reaction. And damage control, it just so happens, is something I am very, very good at.

I allowed a calmness to return to my face, then I eased my eyes open and slowly turned towards Nathan. "So, I guess I found out what you like," I said, a smile easing across my lips as I lowered my eyes to my thighs. I must admit that, while I covered my surprise well, I nearly lost it when I realized that virtually all of my thighs were exposed and Nathan's baby finger was literally resting within my panti-clad pussy lips, and a rather large damp spot was surrounding the entire area.

With a calmness that betrayed the true state of my frazzled nerves, I reached for his hand and lifted it from my thigh. Then I rose to my feet and sauntered out of the room, making sure to give my hips a little extra swing for the eyes I knew were watching.

I made my way directly to my room and closed the door behind me. My robe was in a heap on the floor before I was halfway to the bed, with my teddy joining it a second later. Finally, I kicked off my panties and fell onto the bed, spreading myself open on top of the covers as I shoved my fingers deep into my pussy. And as I'm sure you've already figured, I came fast and I came hard, and I passed out shortly thereafter.

* * *

It was already daylight when dreamland grudgingly began giving way to reality. I breathed in deeply, not trying to rush the waking process so much as trying to embrace the last few seconds of sleep. A slight chill was in the air, and a series of goosebumps began spreading across my body.

I rolled onto my back, opened my eyes and looked down across the totally naked body spread out on top of the comforter. A soft chuckle left my throat as I dropped my head to the pillow and covered my face with my arms.

"Oh shit!" I whispered as thoughts of the previous evening's events came back into focus. "I hope I didn't traumatize the poor kid too much."

But in truth, it wasn't thoughts of a poor, traumatized young man that were occupying my mind right then, it was thoughts of the tease I'd tried to play on my sister's son, and how Nathan had not only overcome the humiliation and embarrassment I'd originally inflicted on him, but even managed to throw it back in my face, leaving me squirming beneath his touch like a lust-crazed schoolgirl. And without even realizing I'd moved, I found my fingers slipping into my pussy and my pelvis beginning to rock against them.

linkznut
linkznut
1,272 Followers