A Tempting Vacation Ch. 05

Story Info
Ron unknowingly masturbates for an audience.
4.5k words
4.72
258.8k
61

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackKing
JackKing
1,690 Followers

Ron stood there in the bathroom, alone, his cock harder than he could ever remember. His mind was still reeling from the events that had just taken place. Amy had purposely done everything she could to torture him, not hesitating to manipulate both Pam and Beth into unwittingly helping her tease him as he hid silently in the tiny closet. It seemed to Ron that Amy had transformed herself from the semi-innocent girlfriend he had left Nashville with only 24 hours ago, into a daring little vixen, dabbling on the edge of perversions Ron had never considered possible from her.

She was obviously getting a thrill from tormenting him, but not content to drive him crazy with solely her own sexy assets, it was plain to see she was also getting her kicks from the way he was reacting to both her mom and Beth. Ron had first noticed the slight innuendo or playful comments Amy had made about her mom at the airport, and then the way she had practically forced him to jack off while watching out the bathroom window earlier in the day. He had tried to rationally explain those earlier events as unintended, but there was now no mistaking her intentions only moments earlier in the bathroom. As long as she wasn't getting mad at him for getting a hard on over their incredibly sexy travel companions, he wasn't going to get upset either.

But, what did Amy intend, and how far was she going to push him. He couldn't imagine she would let things get out of hand, not that Pam or Beth would ever consider crossing that line with him anyway. Even though they had been graphically discussing the size of his dick earlier, they were twice his age, and in his wildest dreams he could not imagine either of them even thinking of him as a sexual partner, much less acting on it. Beth had made his mind's brief venture down that road seem perfectly ludicrous only hours earlier on the plane from Miami, when he had jumped to a wrong, and embarrassing conclusion to their hang man game. However, as long as Amy was going to do her best to tempt him with them, Ron was committed to enjoy his vacation with Beth and Pam.

He looked down at his cock, still swollen and throbbing, the head a deep purplish color. Ron grasped his right hand around his thick shaft and stepped over to Beth's still open nightcase, curious as to its contents.

()()()

Amy had just joined her mom and Beth on the patio, and was beginning with her lie about Ron having returned from his walk when the phone rang inside their room.

"I'll get it, I need another drink anyway." Beth volunteered.

Pam and Amy could hear Beth's end of the conversation through the screen door. Each listened intently, curious as to who would be calling.

"No, this is Beth." Beth replied to the still unknown caller. "Yes, this is the Kellar's room, who's calling for them?"

"Oh, hi there Fred, .......uh huh, I think we did meet once, at a Christmas party one year......yeah, Pam was kind enough to invite me along with her and Amy." Pam was still listening to Beth's end of the conversation, and immediately sprang up and into the room to join Beth, followed closely by Amy.

Pam reached for the phone, but Beth held up her finger indicating she needed just one more second for a break in the conversation. "Well, actually it is the four of us, Ron came along too."

Upon Beth's last response to Pam's ex-husband, she began to motion emphatically for Beth to give her the phone. She interrupted Fred, saying, "Uh, nice to talk to you, Pam is here now and ready to take over, bye now." Beth handed her friend the receiver, giving her a quizzical look as to her desire to get Beth off the phone.

Pam listened to Fred's voice, and regretted only momentarily the need to lie to him during the first conversation they had had in months. "Hi, yes, nice to talk to you too,.......oh, Ron?.....No, not that at all, he is Beth's son." She said while giving Beth and Amy a look that said she would explain later.

As the phone conversation drifted away from Pam's mysterious explanation of Ron's presence, Beth remembered Amy telling them Ron was now alone in the bathroom, taking a shower. Beth listened, but did not hear the shower water running, and hoping for a chance to finally spy Ron's cock, excused herself to go back to the patio. As she stepped through the sliding doors, intent on slipping down to peer through the open bathroom window blinds, she heard female voices coming from just down the path.

Beth waited for whoever was approaching to pass by, hidden by the flowering shrub just outside the door. As she silently stood there, she could begin to hear what sounded like a couple of drunk college girls, talking about the cute guys they had met earlier on the beach. Then, just as they were going by the well lit bathroom window, Beth heard one of the girls exclaim, "Oh my god! Look Courtney, that boy is totally naked. And look at his dick, and how big it is."

As much as Beth wanted to go see herself, she found it strangely exciting to know these girls were being tempted to peek, just as she was. She then heard the second girl, Courtney respond, "Shannon! Move over, I can't see. That's better, ....mmmm, you're right, and Holy Shit, look at him, he is completely hard, do you think he knows we are watching?"

Beth had heard enough, she looked back in the room to confirm that Amy and Pam were still concentrating on the phone conversation, and then she moved quietly to the two girls near the window. Shannon happened to look up as Beth approached, and quickly tugged on her friends arm to pull her away from the window. Courtney pulled away from her friends grasp, saying, "Don't bother me now, I want to see some more of this kids cock."

"I guess that makes three of us." Beth said, causing Courtney to jump from her spot by the window, even as she began to stumble over some feeble excuse as to what she was doing peering through the blinds. "Don't worry," Beth said, "I know exactly what you were doing, and I don't blame you, actually, I was hoping for a peek myself."

The two college girls traded nervous giggles and consenting glances, and then Shannon said to Beth, "So, do you know this guy?"

"Yeah, he is traveling with me and my friends, I have heard about his impressive package, but I was hoping to see it first hand, do you mind if I take up a front row seat for a few minutes?" Not waiting for her to reply, Beth stepped over next to the window. Shannon and Courtney crowded around her, each eager to spy on young Ron.

()()()

By the time Ron's audience had gathered by the window, he had already compared his steel hard prick to Beth's dildo, and was pleased to see he had it beat in both length and girth. As Shannon first spied him through the partially opened blinds, he was searching through Beth's small bag, finding mostly toiletries and a couple of night shirts, some of which he imagined would be most appealing on Beth. Then, tucked in the bottom of the bag he found the white panties Beth had worn beneath the yellow sundress at the airport. He stood there, his cock jutting out over the open night case, and lifted the sexy thong to his face.

()()()

Beth was watching intently as Ron rummaged through her belongings. She could feel herself getting moist as he lifted her only pair of panties to his nose. But, damn it, the opened case was shielding her view of his cock. She could only see his pubic hair, and maybe an inch or two of his shaft before it disappeared behind the lid of her suitcase.

Shannon and Courtney were peering over each of Beth's shoulders, each wanting another glimpse of Ron's cock. "Damn, I can't see it anymore, he was in plain view just a minute ago," Protested Shannon.

"Was his dick really that impressive?" asked Beth, even as she watched Ron breathe in the aroma of her worn panties. She knew how wet she had been on the plane, as she teased Ron relentlessly during their game of hang man, and could only imagine how fragrant those panties must be.

"Impressive is one word," Courtney said.

"Fucking huge is the word I would use." Shannon interjected.

"FUCK!" Beth exclaimed at Ron, somewhat under her breath, "move over so I can see your dick."

()()()

Ron could smell Beth's pussy almost as plainly as he had inhaled Amy's scent earlier in the day, when his face was buried between her legs. The white thongs he held to his nose must have been soaking wet at some point. Ron wondered briefly when Beth might have been so excited, but those inquisitive thoughts were soon replaced by visions of Beth's nude body as she had appeared in the bathroom, only a few feet from his earlier hiding place. He removed the panties from his nose and wrapped the soft cotton material around his still rock hard cock.

()()()

Beth let out a tiny gasp as she saw Ron move the hand holding her panties down to his dick. The three peeping tommettes stared on in silence as they watched Ron close his eyes and begin to steadily jack off. Even though they could not see his hand wrap around the shaft of his penis, there was no doubt as to what he was doing.

"Oh my! Oh my goodness! He is really getting into this, isn't he?" Shannon spoke softly, breaking the sexually charged silence. When no one responded to her, Shannon looked from the window, first to her sorority sister, Courtney. Their eyes met, and Courtney motioned for her to look at the still unknown stranger that had joined them peeping in a window. Shannon, for the first time, noticed Beth was wearing a nightgown. Looking closer, Shannon quickly realized Beth's right hand sliding up her thigh, disappearing beneath the hemline of her gown.

Courtney and Shannon had experimented a few times with threeways with each of their very grateful boyfriends, and each time they had ended up kissing and touching each other. They had both agreed they liked it, but were in no way going to forsake men for women. And now, with this very attractive, older woman standing between them, beginning to play with her pussy while they all spied on her young friend, Courtney felt like heating things up some.

She motioned Shannon to scoot closer, and listen as she leaned very close to Beth, allowing her breath to blow damply into her ear as she whispered, "Mmmm, what would you do first with him, suck him or fuck him?"

Beth barely even flinched. Her ability to sense when she is being watched had been honed through years of cockteasing, and she had realized rather quickly that they had seen her move her hand to her very wet, very hot, pussy. Even though she couldn't actually see him stroking what had just been referred to as a 'fucking huge cock' by one of her new friends, Beth's pussy was on fire from watching Ron jack off with her panties and she didn't care if they knew it or not.

"I think I'd have to just fondle it for a while, you know, get to know it, then I would give him the most amazing blow job of his young life. God I just love a big cock, this is making me crazy to not be able to see it." Beth spoke back, unintentionally allowing her voice to get louder as she spoke.

Courtney move even closer, and as she whispered back her reply, she took Shannon's left hand and placed in on the small of Beth's back. Courtney moved her right hand and began to softly stroke Beth's hair, occasionally allowing her fingernails to graze lightly down the portion of her neck and shoulders exposed by the fairly conservative nightgown. "So, how much longer do you think he can last in there? Maybe you should go and join him and we will watch you from here."

"I wish that were an option, but he is...well, ...let's just say this is a complicated situation, so I will just stay here and watch with you two, if that's ok with you." Beth said, feeling Shannon's hand moving slowly down across her ass.

()()()

Amy was eavesdropping on her mother's conversation with her father, and wasn't really surprised when things got terse and Pam hung up on him. Beth wanted to talk to her mom about it, but Pam only wanted to be alone, so she slipped out the front door, hoping to avoid Beth and take a nice long walk to the beach.

Amy grabbed another wine cooler and went back out to join Beth, and as soon as she stepped outside, she heard muffled female voices coming from beyond the flowering shrubbery. She quietly took a step around the bush, and could clearly see Beth and two girls, not much older than her, and their hands were roaming all over Beth's body. As the initial shock wore off, the realization came to Amy that all three women were staring intently through the bathroom window, evidently at Ron. The speed with which her pussy grew damp amazed even Amy. As much as she wanted to stay and watch Beth with the two girls, she also couldn't deny her desire to run over and join them in their fun. She had been letting her fantasies drift toward women a lot lately, especially Beth, but Amy didn't think she could really do the things she had been imagining. She was convincing herself the best thing to do would be just watch, when a sneaky, yet utterly sexy idea came to her. If they wanted a show, she would help Ron put on a performance they would enjoy. Amy slipped back through the patio doors, and headed to the bathroom to join her boyfriend.

()()()

Shannon's left hand was firmly squeezing and stroking Beth's firm ass as she moved her right hand to Beth's arm, and began to trace her fingernails down her tanned skin, intent on joining Beth's fingers as they played with her pussy. Courtney was continuing to whisper dirty, sexy remarks in Beth's ear, occasionally allowing her tongue to trace around its edge before nibbling gently on her ear lobe.

Beth had only been with another woman once before, when she had bought the prostitute to share with her husband on his birthday. She had enjoyed it immensely, and often thought about being with other women since then. She had even imagined herself in bed with Pam on a few occasions, but had never considered taking it past the fantasy stage, knowing Pam would never go for it. And now, as these two college co-eds began to molest her with their hands, she let herself succumb completely to her hedonistic desires.

()()()

Amy was glad to see she had not locked the door when leaving Ron alone with her erection a few moments earlier. She slipped quietly into the room, only mildly surprised to see Ron jacking off. She was a little more shocked to see a pair of panties wrapped around his cock, but she found herself more turned on by it than taken aback.

"I decided to slip in and give you some help, that is unless you would rather cum into Beth's panties instead of my mouth." Amy said after glancing for the briefest second at the blinds covering the window. The bright lights made it impossible to see through the partially opened blinds, but she knew they had an audience.

Ron jumped from the sound of Amy's voice, but after what had happened earlier, he knew he was not in trouble with her, but he was still a little embarrassed at having been caught jacking off with a pair of soiled panties. She was already kneeling down in front of him as he responded, "Oh babe, you know I want your mouth on my dick, these panties, ...I mean, ..I just found them, and....well, I ..." as Ron stammered for the right words, he tossed the panties back on top of Beth's case.

"It's alright Ron," Amy interrupted him, "maybe you would like the best of both worlds." Amy grasped the shaft of Ron's cock with one hand, and with the other, reached up and retrieved Beth's panties. She brought them down and wrapped them back around Ron's cock. She began to slowly stroke up and down the length of his rod, enjoying the way the soft panties felt sliding between her fingers and Ron's rock hard dick.

()()()

"Hey, who's the chick?" Shannon asked as soon as they saw Amy join Ron in the bathroom. Her fingers had been actively stroking Beth's dripping wet pussy, and paused only for a second as she asked her question.

Beth's eyes never left Ron and Amy, even as Shannon's talented fingers brought her more and more pleasure. "Mmm, that is his girlfriend." Was all Beth could manage to say in response.

Courtney, with one hand now firmly stroking Beth's ass, moved her left hand to her new friend's ample breasts. She had begun to lick and kiss from Beth's ear down to her sensitive neck. As she moved back up to her ear, she said huskily, "She is cute, but petite, do you think she can handle such a big cock? I bet you could let him..push...it...all...the ...way ....in....over and over and over again." As Courtney spoke, her right hand moved down beneath Beth's ass, until her fingers joined Shannon's. As Shannon rolled Beth's swollen clit between her fingers, Courtney slipped first one, then two fingers past her swollen labia, and began to piston them slowly in and out of Beth's hot cunt to coincide with her suggestive words.

Beth's was responding rapidly to the hands on her body as she grasped the window seal and made every effort to direct her attention to the two teenagers unknowingly performing for her only a few feet beyond the windowpane. She was staring intently and was disappointed to see Ron quickly drop her panties. She wondered if Amy was upset with him, but as Amy dropped to her knees and took the discarded panties to stroke them once again over Ron's shaft, her face only inches from his crotch, Beth quivered with anticipation.

However, despite the pleasure coursing through what seemed to be every nerve in her body, she was still frustrated. Frustrated by her inability to fully view Ron's cock. Amy's position kneeling on the floor had caused Ron to turn away from the window. So now, instead of seeing a portion of his pubic hairs and shaft, Beth was able to see only the head of his cock as it appeared, then disappeared in Amy's tiny fist. Beth realized immediately that her mind's classification of her view as 'only the head' was not accurate. The head of Ron's prick was truly impressive. Beth had seen plenty of hard dicks in her 35 years, but never had she seen such a large, perfectly shaped mushroomed cockhead as Amy was stroking at that moment. He was obviously on the verge of cumming, for Beth could see the reddish purple colored flesh throbbing with each stroke of Amy's hand, even from her position outside the window.

Beth watched as Amy leaned over to wrap her lips around Ron's dick. Shannon's and Courtney's hands on her pussy had her on the verge of cumming herself. As she felt her orgasm beginning to build, Beth saw Amy continue to stroke her panties up Ron's shaft, toward her pretty face. When Amy brought them to the junction of her lips and Ron's cock, and then left them there, obviously inhaling her lingering scent, Beth erupted in such an intense orgasm that had her two new friends not have been there, supporting her with there talented hands, she would surely have collapsed right there across the tropical plants beneath the window.

()()()

On one hand Amy had wanted to tell Ron about their audience, but on the other, she found yet another perverse thrill from displaying him without his knowledge. Amy thought she had turned him so that the three women outside the window would be able to see his big cock and how she would be sucking him into her mouth. She began to initially stroke him with Beth's panties for the effect she hoped it would have on Beth. Amy imagined how much of a turn-on it would be for her to see another man jacking off into her panties, and she had decided to let Beth continue to view Ron's cock encased by her thin, white thong. But, as she began to stroke him with the panties, her face only inches away, Amy began to detect the musky aroma coming from Beth's cotton panties. As hot as she was already, Amy felt her arousal increase to an even higher plain. She looked up into Ron's eyes, trying to imagine how erotic the image of her stroking him with another woman's underwear must be to him. She then leaned closer, allowing his tortuously swollen cockhead to touch her lips. As Amy pulled the fragrant panties up Ron's thick shaft, the scent became more intense. Finally, as her tongue swirled around the tip of his cock, the panties pressed into her face. Amy inhaled deeply, finding it highly exciting to know she was breathing in Beth's aroma while pushing her boyfriend to the edge of an orgasm. Her pussy was on fire, and she felt an orgasm building from deep within her, even though her pussy had gone untouched.

JackKing
JackKing
1,690 Followers
12