A Thought On Lust

Poem Info
84 words
8.6k
1
Poem does not have any tags
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

 

Even if the words
were clear, fast and divine
the city would always remain
a landscape I could draw
all over your skin
as a thought on lust.

This is a meditation
on the loss of tigers
waves, clouds and geometry
even if all the words
get back from the journey
as a thought on lust.

Try not to move
not to crawl under
the avalanche of clowns;
this is a better idea
even if words meet
as a thought on lust.

 

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
Ok, here are some thoughts

The words are (mostly) in the implied narrator’s mind.

The situation is: lovers doing loving (maybe first 'tonguing').

The tongue is both the literal and the metaphorical tool for the language and the speech. It is also the erotic part we extend to our partner in our erotic interludes, ok – lust.

The act of loving /lusting with the tongue (I know it does not sound poetic) narrows the whole universe at that moment –through that act and onto the partner’s skin. It may also connote with the sequencing where lovers first use language, then every thing seems to narrow down (not a normative statement) to that act of lust.

Finally, clowns connote to me generally with humor, but also more literally with laughter and even feeling ticklish. Note – this is a directive to a moving and crawling partner, as she tries to stabilize her poor victim of lust…

LeBrozLeBrozover 17 years ago
~~

Okay Lauren, thought I was doing pretty good there; then you slipped in all those clowns. Reading this, it's like a painting becoming more abstract the more you look at it. For me, it was all those clowns - so, what's with the clowns?

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Desire.

Thoughts on Lust ~ who hasn't had a few.

colddieselcolddieselover 17 years ago
Help

Nao percebo entendo. Not sure whether that is right, more accurately I am not even connecting with this poem to the point of perceiving an/any image. I hope that others will take their comments further than expressing admiration(or not) and say what their experience of this poem is to them. I find most of Lauren's work very difficult which is very frustrating because she is such an intelligent and observant person.But I have read this 5 times and ??

Share this Poem

Similar poems

Concupiscence Short erotic free verse poem about being horny
Broken Fucking Edges When sex is only in my fucking dreams
Tongue Fucked Tongue fuck my pussy ladies
Why do I want you so bad? Why do I want you so bad
More Stories