A Ticket to Lust Ch. 01

Story Info
White woman receives a speeding ticket from a black cop.
  • January 2008 monthly contest
2.5k words
4.18
1.36M
74
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,578 Followers

Note: This is an interracial/slut wife story. For those that do not care for that genre, I would suggest you pass on this one. Just trying to avoid the flames from those that do not enjoy that type of story line.

*

It was after two in the morning and Vicki Larson was feeling no pain as she flew down the highway at over eighty miles an hour. She ignored the speed limit signs as they changed from 50 to 40 to 30 miles per hour upon entering the small town of Buford. Her foot stayed smashed on the gas pedal in total disregard for her safety or that of any unlucky passerby. Yes, she had had too much to drink and shouldn't have been driving, but she had told her husband, James, she would be home by midnight. Already two hours late. He was going to be furious.

This wasn't the first time she had come home late from a company business function. She had lost count of the number of times. It had become a major bone of contention between them. She knew he was beginning to suspect that she was having an affair, and although it wasn't true, she sometimes wished it were. Her love life, or what there was of it, had become boring. If James didn't want her, she knew she could have the pick of almost any man in her office. Yet she had resisted their attempts to entice into bed, as difficult as that had been.

Although she and James got along pretty well, sex had become routine and far too infrequent. From her husband's subtle body language she believed he was bored as well. Unfortunately, they had never discussed it. It was obvious that James didn't have the same desire for her anymore. Maybe HE was having an affair, she thought, but why? She was only thirty-two and knew she still looked very good. She kept herself in shape and always dressed sexy—-maybe a little too sexy for the office though—-but James didn't seem to notice. Damn him!

Suddenly, Vicky was awakened from her thoughts by the sound of a siren. She looked in the mirror and saw the flashing red and blue lights of a police car.

"Shit!" she screamed pounding on the steering wheel in anger. She slowed the car, pulling to the curb. She sat with her hands on the wheel as she waited for the officer to approach ... she knew the routine. Unfortunately, it wasn't the first time she had been pulled over. She already had five tickets in just the past year for speeding. The last thing she needed was another ... especially with her having drank a few too many at the promotional party for her boss.

She was startled when a black man, wearing civilian clothes opened the door of her car. She felt a bit of fear as he leaned over and said, "Ma am, would you mind stepping out of the car." Then she saw him flash open his badge. "Jamal Washington, Constable, City of Buford," the badge read.

"Officer, I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was speeding."

"Ma am, please step out of the car. I clocked you doing eighty in a thirty-mile an hour speed zone. You could have killed yourself or some innocent citizen of Buford," Jamal said seriously. He had a slight Jamaica accent.

Vicky had no choice but to get out of the car. As she put her feet on the ground and stood up she swayed and leaned back against the door.

"Ma'am, have you been drinking?"

"Uh — well, just one or two."

"Just one or two? Then you won't mind taking a Breathalyzer."

"Listen officer, maybe we can work something out." Vicky was thinking along the lines of a few extra dollars, donated to the local police fund. "I — I already have a few tickets and would really rather avoid another."

"So we can add attempted bribery to your DWI and speeding charges," Jamal said. "Wait here." With that he took her license and went back to his car, where he keyed in her driver's license number. "Wow," he said when he saw the five tickets for speeding. When he came back to the car, he saw Vicky still leaning against the car in a slightly distorted angle. "I'm going to have to take you back to the station, Mrs. Larson. You're in no condition to drive."

"Mrs. Victoria Talbot-Larson — of the Talbot family over in Talbot County," Vicky said, trying to impress him with the well-known family name.

"Doesn't matter who you are Mrs. Larson, you don't go eighty miles an hour in my town. Now are you going to get into my patrol car willingly or do I have to put cuffs on you."

Suddenly Vicky was very frightened. She was going to jail. If money to the police fund wouldn't work, maybe she would have to officer something more immediate. With tears in her eyes she said, "Please Officer Washington, I'm sure we can come to some agreement," Vicky said in her sexiest voice. She pushed her chest out toward Jamal, trying to emphasize her large breast, which were somewhat hidden by the modestly cut bodice of her dress. She suddenly wished she had worn something a little more revealing. But then she saw what she though was a bit of interest in his eyes and was encouraged. Still he led her to the police car and made her get in.

As he got into the drivers side, Vicky said, "Why don't you have on a uniform?"

"I was off duty, coming home from a friend's party ... if that is any of your business ma'am."

"I was just curious," Vicky answered in a huffy tone. Nevertheless she was relieved that he had given a reasonable explanation for being dressed as a civilian. She had heard of guys driving around with fake police ID's, pulling women over and raping them.

When they arrived at the small combination jail/courthouse/city hall, in downtown Buford—Buford didn't need much of a jail since there were only five hundred citizens—-Jamal helped Vicky out of the car and up the steps. He led her into the police station and asked her to step into one of only two cells in the tiny jail and closed the door.

Vicky's heart began thumping in her chest at the metal against medal sound of the cell door closing. It was sinking in that she had been arrested. What a scandal it was going to be if this got to the Talbot county newspaper.

When Jamal had locked the door he looked at Vicky. "Now, do you know how much trouble you're in, Mrs. Larson?" asked Jamal, staring through the bars at her. Before she could answer he continued, "You're record shows five tickets with ten points. Your license will be suspended at twelve points. Driving while intoxicated is four points alone and bribing an officer can get you jail time."

"As a matter of fact, you just might get jail time when you go before the judge day after tomorrow." It was Saturday night and the Judge didn't hear traffic cases until Monday morning.

"Oh, God, Officer Washington, I'll do anything you ask if you just let me off this time," Vicky said with her voice cracking with emotions.

Jamal shook his head and started to walk away, but then he paused. A sudden smile came to his dark face. He didn't normally do this, but Mrs. Larson was a very sexy lady. Who would know if he maybe accepted a little non-financial bribe? He didn't currently have a girlfriend and it had been a while since he had made love to a woman ... an especially long time since he had been with a gorgeous woman like this. He turned back around. "Well, what do you mean by 'anything', Mrs. Larson?"

A flash of relief shot through Vicky. Maybe there was some hope to avoid a scandal. But just as quickly a flash of fear replaced it. Was she really willing to exchange sex for not going to jail? What was she thinking? Yet, she couldn't go to jail; it would be so humiliating and her nasty mother-in-law would tell everybody that she had been right about her daughter-in-law all along. She was just not good enough for her little "Jimmy".

Vicky took a deep breath. "Well, I ... uh, I could you know, uh ... suck you," Vicky said, surprised that she was hearing the words come from her mouth.

"Hum, are you any good? I mean, I didn't know rich white chicks did that?"

"Uh ... well, I've done it before," she said, telling a little lie. She had sucked her husband off but only a few times.

"You don't sound that convincing," Jamal said and pretended to walk away.

"Wait," Vicky almost screamed in desperation. "I'll suck you and we can do other things too."

Jamal smiled without Vicky seeing and turned back around. "Other things? So you'll let me fuck you?"

Uh ... yes ... but you have to use a ... a ... condom."

"Sorry sweetie, don't use them. Besides, I'm too big anyway." Jamal laughed loudly. "Let me show you."

Vicky watched with wide eyes as he l reached for the zipper of his jeans and pulled it down slowly. Then his hand disappeared inside. When it came out again, Vicky let out a gasp. In his hand was the longest and blackest cock she had ever seen. Not that she had really seen a real live black cock in her life. But once she had seen a porno flick at a bachelorrette party where a largely endowed black man had fucked a tiny blonde woman senseless. She thought that the cock had been created by some trick of the camera. Now she saw an even larger one in front of her ... and it was surely real.

"Think you can handle the famous 'Buford County black snake'," Jamal said with a laugh.

"Oh, my God," Vicky gasped. Suddenly, along with the fear, she felt a strange curiosity. She staggered backward a step, her head becoming light from the thought of what she was about to do.

Jamal retrieved the keys and opened the sliding cell door. "First, I have to make sure you're not carrying any concealed weapons. It's called a full body check," Jamal said as he stepped into the confines of the small cell. "Now, let's get that sexy dress off so we don't get it dirty."

Vicky stood in shock, without moving. She began to tremble. What had she gotten herself into? This was insane. Yet, her eyes kept going back to the long cock now swinging two and fro between Jamal's legs.

"Do you want me to take it off of you?" Jamal asked when Vicky made no move to take her dress off.

"Uh, no; I'll do it," Vicky said quickly. Then she slipped the shoulder strap off her left shoulder and pulled the top of her dress down.

"Wow, you have some great tits there lady," Jamal said with a broad smile and sincere admiration. Then as she let the dress drop, his smile grew wider, seeing that she was totally naked underneath her dress. "I love that you uppity society broads are so prim and proper on the outside, but wear nothing under their clothes ... like a common slut."

Vicky felt herself blush from her now hard nipples down to her toes.

"Raise your hands over your head," Jamal said as he stepped behind her.

Vicky began to tremble as Jamal pressed close to her back and brought his hands up to her bare tits. "Ohhh," she gasped as he began to pinch her hard nipples and gently kissed her neck. In spite of her fear, her body began to react to the stimulation and she could feel her pussy begin to moisten. She couldn't believe what was happening to her. Never had she become so excited this quickly. Incredibly, she feared that she might climax when she felt the head of Jamal's rapidly swelling cock touch her naked ass.

"Okay, let's see how a rich white girl sucks black cock." With that Jamal turned Vicky around and pressed on her shoulders.

When Vicky reached her knees she found Jamal's massive cock staring her in the face. The now fully hard cock was so large that she questioned if she could actually get it into her mouth. An unintended moan escaped her lips when she felt Jamal pull her head toward him. She opened her mouth wide and felt the sides stretch almost painfully. The large glans of his cock pushed forward until it finally breached her lips and slipped into her mouth with an audible pop.

"Suck my black cock," Jamal hissed.

Vicky barely heard him as another little whimper, almost a moan, escaped her lips. Her head began to spin with illicit excitement and her heart pounded in her chest. The taste and the animal smell of him were exciting her beyond belief.

She allowed Jamal to slowly force her head backward and then pull her forward until she picked up the rhythm and began to do it on her own. Moans formed deep in her throat as she tasted the pre-cum filling her mouth. Each time she swallowed, a rush of excitement went through her, making her pussy throb. She squeezed her legs together, trapping her pulsing clit between the swollen lips of her pussy. Electricity bolted from her groin. Suddenly, with a gasp of surprise she began to climax. It was like nothing she had ever felt before ... nothing sexual that she had ever done compared to the incredible rush of pleasure consuming her now. Her body shook and convulsed as waves of pleasure rushed through her. If Jamal had not been holding her head, she might have collapsed.

"Wow, you are one hot society bitch," Jamal laughed, realizing that Vicky was climaxing from sucking his cock alone. "Never saw a bitch climax from sucking my cock ... without me even touching her ... damn."

Vicky's climax continued for a long time. When the waves of pleasure began to diminish, it took her a few moments to realize that Jamal was saying something. Yet she still didn't grasp the meaning until it was too late

"I'm going to cum," he gasped. He pushed his cock deep into her mouth and froze. Then he threw his head back and screamed.

Vicky's eyes opened wide when she felt the first blast of hot cream hit the back of her throat. She swallowed quickly, but before she was done, another hit, then another, and then another. It came so fast she couldn't contain it all and the thick cream began to slip from the stretched corners of her mouth, falling to her still heaving breasts.

Jamal's cum was thick and rich. The taste sent more electric shocks to Vicky's pussy and she began to climax again. She couldn't believe that she was swallowing this stranger's cum ... and loving it.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,578 Followers