A Tranny in Training

Story Info
He learns the ropes from a fellow t-girl.
994 words
4.12
94k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
972 Followers

I was always considered a pretty boy growing up and had a sense of confusion inside me. I knew I was gay from an early age but it wasn't just my sexual preference that was upsetting it was the fact I hated everything about being a boy. I didn't like the clothes or how they felt on me and I really hated boy things.

All my life I would sneak into my mother's or sister's room and put their clothes on. It was then that I felt totally comfortable. As time went on and I moved out on my own it allowed me to dress as a girl any time I wanted. I felt so comfortable in sexy underwear and bras. I was a natural in high heels and loved the feeling of a nice pair of silk hose covering my shapely legs. It wasn't long before I was padding my bra and putting on makeup. My new found freedom had me researching the subject and noticed that there was a bar in the area for people like me. I decided to check it out as my new persona. Since my name was Tracy I didn't even need to change it. Maybe my mother had a feeling about me from the beginning.

I dressed up in my sexiest dress and headed for the bar. When I got there I was in awe of all the pretty he-shes and it was nice to finally fit in somewhere. It wasn't long before I was approached by and older tranny that introduced herself as Carmen. Carmen was very pretty and I was attracted to her self confidence immediately.

She was happy to see a newbie at the club and started a conversation asking me how long I had been into the scene and asked me a whole bunch of questions. She then told me if I had any I was free to ask her anything. I couldn't keep contained and just blurted out about ten right away. She told me to calm down and take my time. Since I was new to the scene I felt a little awkward in my speech and my body language. She told me if I wanted some training I could come over to her house and she would teach me everything I needed to know to be a passable transsexual. I took her number and address and told her I would love to meet with her tomorrow. She agreed and told me to be at her house for lunch and we would go over everything.

When I got to her house the next day it was as Tracy the boy, however I did bring a bag with my favorite things to wear when I was transformed.

She started with the simplest things and since we were having lunch she taught me how to sit like a girl and even how to eat like a woman might eat. I took to it instantly. Then we spent an hour on my speech, she worked with me on my pitch and inflection. I was soon talking just like a woman but I was still a little throaty. Carmen told me if I wanted to take it further that hormones would help in raising my voice. She told me if I went this route that the hormones would help stop my hair growth and also have me starting to grow breasts.

I was so excited and looked for to my transformation that I called my doctor right away from Carmen's house to set up a hormone treatment program. With other things still to work on we went right to it. Carmen then taught me how to stand and walk like a proper lady. Since I carried womanly hips I found this to be a very easy learning process.

Now she asked me if I was ready for the physical transformation and led me into the bathroom. She undressed me and proceeded to shave my entire body. Having this sexy tranny naked in the shower with me was turning me on and my cock soon became hard. It was straining as she shaved the areas around it. And when she had me turn around the feeling of her shaving my ass had me moaning. When she washed away the lather she told me she had to check if it was smooth enough. That is when Carmen started licking my ass. I thought I was in heaven as her hot smooth tongue traveled over my tight asshole. I knew she was doing more than just checking for how smooth it was when I felt her tongue slide in my ass.

I was so hot and I noticed her cock standing attention that I needed to be taken care of. We ended the shower and headed to her bed. It wasn't long before we were engaged in a hot sixty nine. I swallowed her cock and she swallowed mine. We kept at it for about a half an hour, each time I was about to cum she would stop and grip my cock hard. It was then that she told me I was ready for the final test.

Carmen put me on my hands and knees and grabbing some lube from her dresser she lubed my ass up. I felt her fingers slide deep in my ass and my cock twitched. Then I felt her body come close to mine and her hot hard cock pressed against my tight hole. I took a deep breath as she started to push inch after inch into my hole. As she fucked my hot tight ass she reached around with her lubed up hand and started jerking my cock. It wasn't long before we were both breathing heavy. I could feel my nuts tighten up and just as I shot my cum in her hands I felt her push forward and a warmness flood my bowels. It was an amazing feeling.

dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
972 Followers