A Very Vampy Christmas

Story Info
Chelsea and Germaine celebrate the holidays...in bed.
6.1k words
4.69
18.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelsea had spent the last four weeks getting settled into a routine with her vampire lover's twin boys. She'd been hired as their nanny, and almost immediately realized her attraction to her employer, Germaine. He'd revealed himself to be a vampire during their first lovemaking session and since that fateful Halloween night they'd been getting to know one another on an even deeper level. They'd been able to keep up appearances for Germaine's twin sons, Levi and Lincoln, and even Chelsea's own family—her brother, his wife, and their son had been frequent visitors to Germaine's palatial country estate.

"I'm tired of sneaking around, Chelsea."

Chelsea tied the belt of her fluffy red robe and turned before she opened Germaine's bedroom door. She rubbed her eyes and looked at the clock—4:27am—then crossed the room and crawled back into Germaine's bed. She sighed heavily. "Me too."

"So let's just put it out there in the open," Germaine said, pulling Chelsea against him and kissing her temple, "The boys won't mind, Giselle's probably already gotten it figured out—hell, even Chad and Sabrina must know something is going on between us. Max asked me when I was going to marry you the last time he was over."

Chelsea laughed at that. It was just like her nephew to be that blunt. Max had been asking for a cousin since he could talk. He'd been thrilled when she'd invited him over to play with the twins. And she knew her brother wasn't stupid. It was hard to hide the connection she and Germaine felt.

"You're right, I know you are Germaine. I just, I don't know..."

"What don't you know, Chelsea?"

Chelsea sat up so she could look at Germaine. "I don't know what we'd be putting out in the open? That we're fucking? Oh, that'd be a nice addition to a Christmas card: 'Happy Holidays from the DuBois/Willows. By the way, we're just fucking, FYI!'"

Germaine rolled his eyes. "We're not just fucking, Chels."

"Well, so you want to announce that you're my boyfriend?"

"Well," Germaine said, laughing, "That's a start, right?"

Chelsea hit him with a pillow. My vampire boyfriend, she thought to herself. I'm falling in love with my vampire boyfriend, and he's making jokes.

When Germaine grabbed the pillow, he looked up at Chelsea, ready to retaliate, but saw her on the verge of tears. He pushed the pillow to the side and pulled her into his arms. "Baby, what's wrong? Don't cry."

She wiped her eyes and pulled away. "I'm fine, I'm just nervous and confused."

"Dammit, Chelsea, I don't want there to be any confusion between you and me," Germaine said, fiercely, grabbing her hand, then gently turning her chin so that they were almost nose to nose. Entranced by the look in his eyes, Chelsea couldn't pull her own gaze away.

"Don't you know how I feel about you? What you mean to me?" he began, his voice bold and unwavering, "This human concept of love. That's what you're waiting for, isn't it? For me to declare my love for you?"

Chelsea wanted to say yes. She wanted to open up her heart to him and ask him to open his in return. The shrill ring of Germaine's cell phone destroyed the moment. She rose from the bed, watched him cursing, searching for the wailing piece of technology. He answered, spoke briefly, then immediately headed toward the closet to get dressed.

Chelsea followed and stood in the doorway. "Emergency?"

"Yeah, a pile-up on the interstate. I've got to go in. We're not finished with this conversation, though, Chelsea. I promise."

He stopped what he was doing and walked toward her. He embraced her, stroking the back of her neck, kissing her cheek, then her mouth. Chelsea melted into him, clutching his still-naked back. Reluctantly, she pulled away. "You've got to hurry."

"I know," he said, pulling a shirt over his head and stepping into a pair of sneakers, "We'll talk later."

"'Kay," she said, sitting on the edge of the bed as he finished getting ready, grabbing a coat and shoving his wallet and keys into his pockets. "Shit, I forgot to ask you!" she said suddenly. Germaine stopped and turned, "What is it babe?"

"Do vampires celebrate Christmas?" she asked shyly.

Germaine laughed aloud then covered his mouth to keep from waking the twins.

"Of course," he said, still grinning, "Although, I haven't really kept up with the tradition. Why? What did you have in mind?"

"Um, a tree? Presents? Christmas dinner?" Chelsea said, still slightly embarrassed.

Germaine crossed the room again and gave Chelsea another kiss. "The boys will be thrilled. Their first real Christmas. Invite your family. And call Giselle. I've got to go baby."

"'Kay," she said, watching him disappear into the dark hallway. As Chelsea made Germaine's bed, she started making her to-do list in her head. It was the first of December. She had twenty-five days to plan the boys' first Christmas.

Two weeks later, Chelsea and the boys were driving home in the snow. She'd had them out shopping all day. The house had been decorated with trees, garland, wreaths, holly, and mistletoe. She'd bought, wrapped, and hidden gifts for the twins in Germaine's office a few days before. But she'd promised the twins she'd let them pick out gifts for Germaine, Giselle, and her family that day. She'd expected them to tire out early, but the vampire youngsters had more energy than she did.

"Daddy promised to have the lights on tonight, Miss Chel," Lincoln exclaimed as they turned down the long driveway. Chelsea peered into the darkness and hoped they were right.

"Yep, and he said he's taking us shopping tomorrow for your gift," Levi added.

"Shush, Levi!" Lincoln scolded, "It's s'posed to be a surprise."

"It's okay," she soothed, "As long as you don't tell me what it is, it's still a surprise."

Levi stuck his tongue out at Lincoln but they were quickly distracted by the sight that awaited them as they broke through the trees and approached the house.

"Oooh," Levi said.

"It's so pretty," Lincoln added.

"When did your daddy have time to do all this?" Chelsea asked aloud. The twins didn't answer. She parked the car and helped the boys from their car seats. Both boys clambered out, hindered by their heavy coats, mittens, and hats. Not that they needed them. But it'd be odd to be out on a snowy December day with two 4-year olds in shorts and t-shirts. The boys ran across the yard, laughing and screeching happily at the winter fairyland Germaine had created with lights.

Germaine stood on the wrap-around porch grinning broadly.

"What do you think?" he asked as they climbed the stairs.

The boys gushed over the lights—it seemed that Germaine had stuck a string of lights to everything. The house, porch and entire yard were lit by thousands of tiny twinkles. Chelsea stood in the middle, spinning slowly in the gently falling snow, feeling like a princess in a wonderland. She smiled and turned to face Germaine who was herding the boys inside.

"How in the world...? I mean, how could you have time....?" She stuttered, finally climbing the stairs to meet Germaine. They walked inside and helped the boys shed their winter gear.

"You know we're extra fast, right Miss Chel?"

She turned to look at Levi. He and Lincoln grinned at Germaine and before she could even blink, the boys had ran to the closet, hung up their coats, and ran back to stand next to her.

"I did, Levi, but I didn't realize just how fast you were," she smiled at the boys. While it was overwhelming, she didn't want them to know just how shocked she was. She knelt down and pulled them both into her arms.

"You are the fastest little boys I know!" she said, tickling them both. The three of them laughed, falling down onto the floor. The boys tried tickling her back and with their double-teaming efforts and their super-speed, the three of them were laughing hysterically in a heap.

Germaine stood watching Chelsea interact with his sons. They'd never had this—someone who got down on their level, played with them, mothered them. Loved them. The last nanny had been a good sport, but there was always a formality—a kind of disconnect. Germaine couldn't really blame her—she'd been subtly (and justifiably) afraid of the twins. Chelsea radiated nothing remotely resembling fear. Just love. The same thing she was willing him to feel for her. The longer Germaine thought about it, the more he realized it was becoming true. He finally broke up their tickle party and the foursome made their way to the kitchen to have a cookie and hot chocolate before bath time and bedtime. Finally, Germaine thought as he read the boys a second bedtime story. Levi was already snoring softly and Lincoln's eyelids had finally lost the battle. He closed the book and headed for his bedroom where he hoped Chelsea was waiting. They had yet to finish their discussion from the other night.

Chelsea woke in her bed feeling Germaine's mouth on her sex. She moaned and clenched her thighs at the teasing sensation.

"You fell asleep on me, baby," he said, kissing up her thighs, across her stomach, and up to her breasts. He settled his weight on her body and rested his chin between her breasts. His 5 o'clock shadow scraped the delicate flesh and he nipped and licked at the marks he knew he was leaving.

"I'm sorry," she said, gazing at him sleepily, "the boys wore me out with shopping today."

He chuckled, "I thought that was supposed to be the other way around."

"Me too. Vampire boys are resilient, though."

"Vampire men are more resilient. I was going to show you just how resilient, but I think I better let you get your beauty rest." Germaine pushed himself up and gave her a little kiss before starting to roll away. Chelsea forced herself to rouse enough to wrap her arms and legs around Germaine's body. She was no match for his physical strength, but then, he didn't resist too much.

"Show me," she said, bedroom eyes still hooded. Chelsea was in that place right smack dab between asleep and awake. The place where sleep walkers explore and sleep talkers orate. The place between dreamland and real life. Chelsea might not have realized this, but Germaine did, and he swore he'd take full advantage.

Germaine hadn't been able to hypnotize Chelsea up to this point. Normally, humans succumbed to his will with one heated glance, but Chelsea just glared right back at him. He knew her mind was wide open at this moment.

"Don't wake up. Don't fall asleep."

Chelsea nodded, eyes half shut, hands still roaming his body.

"Spread your legs. Stroke your clit."

Chelsea relaxed her legs so that they fell open on either side of his body. She reached down between the two of them and her fingers trailed gently over her swollen clitoris.

"Don't come until I tell you."

She nodded again, still lightly touching herself.

Germaine scooted down so that his face was inches from Chelsea's pussy. He watched her fingers trace her slit, bringing her slippery fluids up and across her clit. He maneuvered one of her pillows down and slid it beneath her hips so that they were tilted way up. He pushed her legs wider apart and bent her knees. She was wide open for him.

"Chelsea, I want you to keep stroking, but relax. Relax completely. If you start to tighten up, stop your orgasm and relax again."

"Yessss," she purred. Her hips were writhing just a bit.

"Open yourself up to me. Completely."

She nodded and he refocused his attention on the buffet she presented.

He started stroking her thighs softly, moving further down to trace the crease where her buttocks met her thighs. She flexed and he repeated his command for her to relax. She did, immediately. He licked the same path his fingers had just taken, then he dipped his tongue into her pussy. Her outer lips were swollen and shiny. She had a fat pussy. She'd probably take that the wrong way if he ever said it out loud, but there was nothing better than burying his dick in her tight hole and feeling those fat pussy lips gripping him. But for tonight, he wanted her relaxed so he could bury his dick in a different tight hole.

He shifted so that his tongue left her pussy and trailed down toward her asshole. It was pink, ringed by a light dusting of those dark brown hairs that adorned her pussy.

"Relax," he reminded her. When he brushed across it with his tongue, she didn't tense. This was going to be good, he told himself.

Chelsea realized Germaine wanted to fuck her ass. He'd nonchalantly teased her there before, but she'd always shied away. But she was so relaxed that she wasn't fighting him this time. He probably thinks I'm out of it, she thought, smiling inside. She felt his tongue brush up against her asshole and she kept her entire body limp. She wanted to make him feel good—and so far, it was making her feel good too. She didn't want him to stop.

Germaine's fangs had been out for a while but he hadn't bitten Chelsea yet. He pressed his nose against her pussy, worked his tongue as deeply into her asshole as he could, and finally pierced the skin between her pussy and asshole with a painless bite. Seeing her stroking herself, smelling her pussy so intensely, tasting her blood as it dripped onto his tongue, which was spearing her asshole, and feeling her soft, round butt, pliable in his hands was almost sensory overload for Germaine. He removed his tongue and sucked on the bite wound he'd left on her taint for a minute. He could feel her breathing quicken and felt her forcing herself to relax. He pulled away from the bloody bite and watched the drops run down to her asshole before healing themselves. He used his index finger to smear the blood around her asshole before sliding his finger inside. It had never been this loose and relaxed before. His hypnosis was working. He had to take her ass soon.

"I'm going to fuck your ass now, Chelsea. Keep stroking your clit. I'll be gentle. As soon as my dick is in your ass, you can come whenever you need to. Just stay as relaxed as you can."

"Mmm-hmmm..." she moaned, eyes still closed.

Germaine slid a second finger in her ass, wiggling and stretching her hole. He plunged his dick in her pussy slowly, to ensure it was lubed. Her asshole was almost as wet as her pussy from the saliva and blood. He pumped a few times before pulling out of her pussy and lining his dick up to take her ass.

"Breathe, Chelsea. Take deep breaths."

She nodded and he could see her chest expand to take a deep breath. As she exhaled, he worked the head in. He waited. She didn't tighten up but he waited for her to inhale and exhale again before going deeper. By the fourth breath, he was balls deep in her ass and he could feel her starting to squirm and writhe.

"Relax. Don't move. I'm going to move. Just keep playing with your clit slowly."

She nodded, her mouth falling open.

Germaine pulled his entire dick out and slowly shoved it all back in. Chelsea could feel every inch of it filling her up. There was just a hint of pain. Like an afterthought. If it hurt at all, it hurt so good. He started going faster, pulling almost all the way out and then pushing in again. Her clit was so sensitive, just the tip of her finger grazing across it was almost enough to make her come. She focused on breathing, in and out, slowly. Keeping her asshole, her pussy, her entire body relaxed. Her eyes opened just a slit and she could see Germaine's chiseled chocolate body hovering above hers. His hands rested on her thighs, pushing them out and up beside her torso. He had a strained look on his face, like maybe he was feeling the same kind of exquisite pleasure/pain she was feeling. She added a second finger to her clit, stroking with one and then the other. Her strokes were coming more quickly. The heat had built inside her, slowly being stoked. The faster Germaine moved, the bigger the flames became. Until she heard him grunting and the flames took over. His dick pounded in her ass. Her fingers flew across her clit. She moaned and moved her hips in circles. Germaine reached down and slid two fingers in her pussy, curving them up, hitting her G-spot perfectly. She could barely breathe and made no sound as she came uncontrollably. She squirted all around the fingers in her pussy forcefully. It sprayed all over his abdomen. She felt her eyes rolling back, her body shook, and her asshole clamped down on the rock-hard dick that was spewing hot semen inside her. Germaine, on the other hand, was shouting like he had caught the Holy Ghost. Indecipherable words punctuated each spurt of semen.

Germaine had never come so hard in his entire life, living or dead. If he weren't already dead, he would've thought Chelsea had killed him. He babbled like a lunatic as he came and as soon as he collapsed on Chelsea's body, he was afraid he'd broken the hypnosis. He pushed himself up, kissed her cheek, her neck, her lips softly. He pulled the soaking wet pillow from under her hips, got a warm wet cloth and cleaned her, then tucked her in. He contemplated making the long, lonely walk back to his bedroom, but decided he couldn't bear it. He climbed into Chelsea's bed and pulled the covers around them both.

Chelsea woke with a start. She felt like what she and Germaine had done last night had been a dream. She rolled over and saw the note he'd left on the pillow.

'Gone shopping with the boys. Be back for early dinner. Work at 6pm. ~G'

She sighed. It was nearly noon. She still had quite a bit to do before Giselle and then her family arrived. She climbed out of bed and headed to the shower. She worried that she'd be sore, but during her shower, she couldn't tell anything different about her asshole. If it hadn't been for the wet pillow she'd seen in the garbage can when she took the trash out, she could've sworn she'd been dreaming. She finished wrapping presents, tidied up the guest rooms, and started dinner. She still wondered how vampires could eat, but her boys had voracious appetites. The boys got a glass of blood every morning from a supply Germaine kept stocked in his office, but she'd never seen him drink blood, other than the little taste he took from her every once in a while. Another intriguing aspect of vampirism that she'd have to ask Germaine about.

The boys got home about 4pm and they ate an early dinner. The three of them had disappeared into Germaine's office with their shopping bags as soon as they'd gotten home, presumably to wrap her presents. She gave them their privacy, figuring the boys might let something slip once Germaine had gone to work, but they weren't giving up any information. She'd have to be surprised.

The next few days passed uneventfully. Giselle would be arriving on the 20th and she and Chelsea would plan the food, do the shopping, and start cooking. Chelsea was grateful—she'd been worn out lately. It was no wonder—Germaine's appetite for sex was insatiable. Not that she was complaining. She'd never felt so sated in her life. And it was almost like her body craved him, anticipated his touch, prepared itself in advance for him. In fact, she'd feel herself getting wet and turned on for Germaine and she'd been initiating the sex nearly every time they were alone. She'd given up on finishing their conversation until after the holidays. She figured Germaine had too.

Giselle arrived and the entire household was excited. They did some more Christmas shopping, some grocery shopping, and Giselle regaled Chelsea and the twins with stories about Germaine and Greg's childhood. She also explained that she'd managed to talk Germaine's brother, Greg and his wife Cynthia to join them. They'd be arriving on the 23rd. The twins hadn't seen Uncle G in several months, so they were especially thrilled. Germaine had to work that day, but Greg entertained the boys while Chelsea, Giselle, and Cynthia relaxed and caught up on their lives.

"Cynthia," Chelsea started, "I hope I'm not offending you by asking, but I honestly didn't realize that Giselle was a vampire until Germaine told me. Are you also a vampire?"

12