A Viewpoint

Story Info
Brother lusts for pregnant sister.
4.2k words
4.26
278.6k
48
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know, you can't judge a book by its cover. I have an older sister, Julia whose 24 this year and I'm 18. Julia has this innocent look that you can't even think in any possible way that she'd go for discos and pubs. Well I've seen her there with a bunch of guys (lucky she had not seen me). I find Julia very sexy and attractive. She's 5'2, nice curved tight buttocks, long sexy legs and a natural rounded big boobs. I've started investigating her personnel activity to find out what she is and was. The outcome results ... she goes for every rich dicks in town. She smokes and drinks (no one in the family knows). Well the way I see it, she could be considered a very high-class hooker...

The relationship between my sister and me are like far distant relation. However, I'd fantasized about her very often. It's not my fault, she's damn pretty and sexy... what can I do? Julia returns home late every night. Our parents were not at home most of the time but when they are, Julia would just say is study discussion.

It was about 4 am, I heard Julia's footsteps. She was not walking straight but she'd managed to enter her room. Julia was not this late usually. Since we shared the same bathroom, I heard Julia puking. Julia must have had it overdose I thought. I could not sleep thinking what she would be doing now, an hour later I went to her room. Her room was left open. She was lying on the bed with towel wrapped around her. I tried calling her but there was no response. A funny feeling started raise within my shorts. I went closer to her. Her strong smell of her perfume emitting from her bare skin. Julia was knocked off by her heavy alcohol consumption. Her makeup was partially off. The knot of her tower was not tight. Her shallow cleavage wanting me to adventure deep. Her lips were wet and silky which wanted me to kiss it. A quick shift of gear occurred in my shorts. She lay drunk and helpless. I felt afraid to go on. If I don't, I'll waste the chance of my lifetime.

It would not be harmful if I just finish it off with a kiss, I thought. I brought my lips to her as I kissed her lingering. It was wonderful when her soft lips touched against mine. I could get the taste of her lipstick as I sucked her more. I'd then realized that I've completely removed the lipstick by my kiss. One kiss was not enough so I went for another, long and passionately. Julia did not response. My penis harden and throbbing through my shorts. I got brave and started to undo her knot of the towel. Her towel fell apart exposing her entire naked body. She was not wearing anything underneath. A creation of arts that was so beautiful and sexy Julia's body presented. Her body was practically an art. Pink-pointed nipples crowned her big rounded breast. Her breasts were so perfect and I just instantaneously cupped them. I'd pinch her nipples to make them hard. There was something else that I'd never expected to see... Her inner most secret tunnel. Her pussy was well maintained. It was bald as I could see her long crack. It didn't take me long to be naked. I was not sure if I would want to fuck her. However my erection needed a place to full fill my desire. Before I went further, I wanted her taste. Her salty piss stain was the first I got from my lovely sister, later was the love juices. My tongue made all the way in her tunnel as I felt the hot moist flesh of my sister's. It was more than a dream. I started to push my tongue further in. Her pussy was awake. Her juices were returned to me as a favor of gratitude. I took in as much juices I could. My erection was begging me to be there. Maybe I'd go for one stroke and then leave her alone...

There I was positioning my penis to her vagina. Slowly I trust into her until my end. Feeling her smooth walls of her vagina came into contact with my hard rod. Unable to satisfy my hunger, I went for another then another.... I started to stroke inside her back and forth. My tempo raised, I went faster and then... the mistake. I've just fucked my sister. Shooting deep inside her shot after shot, I've planted loads of seeds that could make her life change. Neither of us was in protection. I got off her, her crack was leaking with sperms. Being very frighten, I cleared all my trails off and wrapped her towel around her.

I saw Julia the next morning everything was cool. Expression on my sister's face was normal. Nights after nights I'd try to go in her room but it was locked. Two weeks later since that incident, Julia was pregnant. Mom was the first to receive this news. It was no way my baby since it was only two weeks since I had sex with her. Mom was cool about it. She did not beat or hurt Julia. Julia did made a confession, which I overheard that she had many relationship with guys. She was uncertain who could be the father.

Mom had told me that I should take very well care of Julia since there is no one except us. My relation with Julia was getting close as we get see and talk very often. Thinking of the flashback where I had sex with her ... made me feel bad. I was still uncertain that maybe I could be the cause of it. Mom again told me to take well care of Julia and be beside her all the time. Ever since then I'd get to sleep with Julia every night. Mom then suggested using her room since the king-size bed is more than enough for two. A month later, Julia was complaining saying she needed a bigger bra. She removed her shirt showing me her trapped breasts inside her tight bra. A sudden shift of gear occurred within my shorts. Her breasts have taken a new shape since the last time I saw. Much more bigger and a strong pointed nipples which I could see pointing through from the fabric of her bra. I suggested that she could uses mom's bra. (Mom was bigger size than Julia in all ways was. Mom was 5'4, plump, widen hips, slim legs like Julia but a little fatter and a bigger pear type breasts.)

On that night, mom and us were all in the same room. Julia requested for mom's bra. Mom at first hesitated but later she agreed. Casually mom slid her nightgown below and took off her silk black bra. Being shocked that mom actually took off her bra in front of me made me sexually excited. Mom breasts was gigantic, slightly saggy but her nipples were dark brown and big. Her areola was a bit rough not smooth like Julia's. Casually like mom, Julia took off hers and put on mom's. It did fit well but I could not get the glimpse of her breasts since it was too fast.

"You know Julia, it better to sleep without clothes when your are pregnant. It may relieve whatever pain you have during the night." Mom advised. A sudden tightness in my shorts occurred by mom's statement.

"But mom, how can I... be naked with my brother..." Julia stammered.

"There's nothing to shamed off, you're going to sleep with your brother not with some other guys... which you used to do" mom pointed out. "And for you Bill, you're also going to be naked just to make this fair..." mom instructed.

That night all three of us were naked but cover with a single blanket. I felt really shy lying between two naked females. If I were to face Julia, I might do something stupid. I faced my direction to my mom. My erection was to the max. I tried to cover as I could. Facing mom as my wet erection accidentally touched her belly button made her eyes opened and she looked at me.

"Feeling so cold, honey..." mom whispered. I just nodded to secure myself. Unexpectedly mom moved closer to me. "Billy, I usually have something to hug with while I'm asleep, just positioned yourself comfortably so that I can hug you." She whispered. I felt really frighten... what happen if I would cum on her.

"By the way... put your...your penis below me, I don't want it to get trapped between our stomach." She ordered. Uncontrollably I positioned my penis below mom and tried not touching her vagina. Mom must be crazy for me to put my penis below her... what happen if I could touch her private parts. Mom came very close to me and brought her knee above my side hips. As a result of her movement, my penis made contact with mom's vagina. An electrifying shock merged in me as I tried to move back. "It's ok honey, I don't mind. You are my son, I'm sure nothing will go wrong", she smiled as she whispered. I felt her heat on my penis. Mom's pussy was bald like Julia's. I even felt the moistness of her bald pussy. Her crack was slightly opened which made my dick to positioned between there. I would tend to move a little which unexpectedly cause a fiction between our private parts.

"Are you feeling comfortable..." mom asked while moving her hips.

"I'm sorry mom... it's just I end up moving there... Can I put my hands over your body..." I asked.

"Of course you can honey, don't worry about rubbing me there, just go to sleep." She ran her warm hands across my bare buttock. I did the same, running my warm palm across her buttock made her come closer. Her breasts were in contact with my hard chest. Penis was pushing against her crack. My palm was on the crack of her buttocks unknowably massaging there.

"Honey... are you find difficulties sleeping..." she whispered.

"I... I guess so. I'm afraid my erection might... go inside...." I stammered. I thought mom would throw me out of bed. Instead she moved much more closely as she took my penis and rubbed over her slit. It felt so wonderful.

"Shhh! We don't want to wake your sister." She smiled. I felt the opening of her moist slit and I tired to push. Mom however never let me go in her and stopped. "No! Billy... what are you trying to do!" she looked mad.

I got froze for a moment. "I thought..." I paused...

"Billy I just wanted to make you cum, that's all. How could you have an idea like that." she said. I apologized to her and she started to rub me again. I could feel mom's warm breath against my nose. It didn't take long for me, I started spraying my rich seeds over her slit and made a mess around her cunt. Mom's hand was coated with my sperms. My body tensed was no more. I felt much more relaxed. No a word came from us. It was total silence. Mom did not wash her self but remained sleeping with me. It was around 3 am, I woke up from a dream. I saw mom was fast asleep under the dim light.

My erection got it's strength back, demanding me for one more round. I started to run my palm against her buttocks. Slowly I began to run it down her buttock's crack where I found her anus. Mom was still sleeping. My erection started to hit against mom's slit. I started to play with her anus by circling it around and then going lower to her vagina.

"What are you doing?" a low voice tone came from mom. She felt my penis against her slit. All she did was remove my hand from there and she started to do the same thing, stroking it against her. I could tell mom was fully not awake. This time was a bit different. She rubbed my penis hard against her slit. Each stroke she made, the harder my penis is pressed. It took almost six strokes to make the head of my penis positioned inside her. She stopped. Guess she fell asleep. I felt my penis about to slip out without support... I pushed a little as it went in feeling her warm walls. Another inch was made and I felt warm and moist inside her. I moved my body towards her as I got all my length in her and started to rock. Mom signed. My hard penis blew inside her and she was not aware of what was going on. Here I am fucked both mom and sister. I never felt this good in my entire life.

Next morning, everything went on fine. We were having our breakfast. Julia told mom that she felt rather uneasy around 5 am. Mom comforted her saying that was normal for a pregnant lady. Mom in fact suggested that she should go for a mild massage. Julia agreed and mom took her to the room. A few moments later I was called in. There I saw mom and Julia were totally naked. Tightening was building through my shorts. Mom told that I should learn the therapy that she's going to perform to Julia. Mom started to stoke Julia tight buttocks, feeling the smoothness texture of her skin. Julia was very relaxed and calm. I on the other hand was not so comfortable in my shorts. Carefully I removed my shirts not distracting them. "Turn over," mom whispered. "I'll do your tummy."

"That's where I feel worst," said Julia while turning herself. I almost fainted when I saw mom taking the vibrator. Never that I knew mom used a vibrator. "You know, this is the tool I have that can satisfy me compare to having sex with men," proudly mom said. Julia was as shocked as I am. Slowly Julia opened her legs exposing the delicate pink flesh. I saw a little moisture dewing the pink flare lips of Julia. I guess Julia was no so shocked as I expected. Mom let the vibrator move down and touched the inside of Julia's thighs. Mom paused and waited for Julia's response. Julia's eyes were just shut. Her moistness were getting heavy. Shifting the position of the vibrator, mom brought it to the tender skin between the thigh and pubis. Julia started to shiver. Mom acted as if I was not there. She did not turn to me and she was not aware that I was already getting fully naked.

"Take it easy Julia, just relax," mom comforted. Julia just nodded unable to speak and her eyes were still shut. Mom moved the vibrator higher to her clit, which made Julia suddenly tremble. Mom would have moved the vibrator away but she didn't.

"That where the best feelings are," mom whispered. "Trust me and let yourself go..." Julia's juice were starting to drip from her vagina. In few seconds later Julia started shuddering and gasping feeling as is she's going to burst right open. I went closer to see the sexy movement of my sister as she was pleasured. Mom was unable to concentrate the vibrator at Julia's clit. Julia's moistness had spread all over her vagina making the vibrator to slip down into her tunnel. Julia's voice started to be shaky as she moaned. Mom breath got heavier. It was time I started to shift my concentration to mom. Mom's tits were hard and I saw the light path of her moistness spread beneath the cotton of the bed sheet. Seems mom was also having a good time. The fact that really got me excited was mom started to finger herself. I was in the middle of two women who were reaching for orgasm. Mom was no longer in a position to give pleasure to Julia. All mom did was thrust the vibrator in Julia as Julia continued from there.

Mom laid flat on the bed with her two taut nipples pointing to the ceiling. Mom's eyes were staring at mine. "Come here," mom called spreading her legs giving me room. Her pink lips were now visible and moist. I went over her body as I part my lips with hers. Kissing her passionately, mom let my tongue in her mouth. Her hands found my erection beneath her vagina and she started to rub against her slit like she had done last night. My tongue fought with hers violently. I felt the heat from her warm soft body yet so comforting. Julia never seems to pay attention with us but she was still fucking herself with the vibrator. Mom positioned the head of my penis to her hard clit as she rubbed forcefully. I was on her like a dummy but enjoying the sensation. Frequently mom starts kissing while she rubs my penis against her womanhood. I would try to increase pressure for a better effect. All we did was action nothing was spoken. Her vagina become intense moist as our juices mixed. Mom was reluctant to have me inside her. I could feel her vagina swell with pleasure. Her nipples were more taut. I would try to push in a little but she held my penis tight. "Please mom... let me do it once," I begged her. Still reluctant she'd only rub against her. I begged again saying I'll only do once and then take it out. With some hesitation surprisingly she guided my penis to her entrance. I pushed slowly inside her, feeling the warmness of her pussy walls contracting against my penis. Mom moaned out aloud as she strained to open her secret place deep inside her to give me room for my long penis. I was deep inside her fulfilling her deepest sexual area that no men ever did. She signed trying to catch her breath. Her hands kneaded my buttocks forcing me to go in further inside her. There was no return, I found my dream place. I felt that I was going to cum any moment. I tried to withdraw but mom locked me with her legs. "Let it go..." Mom cried. "All of it inside me...".

Emptying every drop of hot cum inside her as she panted. Mom started to cry relieving her all her tension loads from her memory. Lying beside mom and Julia with my moist penis. I assume Julia was already sleeping not knowing what just happen.

Mom prepared lunch for us after our sexual activities. Our discussion was normal, nothing about sex was mentioned. Mom informed us that she would have to go out tonight because she was invited for a party. So Julia decided to prepare dinner. The rest of the day was normal, no sexual activity was preformed....

House seemed to be very dull. Mom was not around. All I could hear was the sound from the kitchen. Julia was wearing a pale blue silk robe, which outlined her curves. Her buttocks were pushing out with two proud cheeks. Her hips were wider than the month before. Her long blonde hair was let lose (usually she ties). I could tell that she was naked beneath. "Why don't you give your sister a little massage," Julia turned around. Julia knew I was staring at her. I almost came when I saw Julia's front, partially exposing her cleavage. All she did was smiling and walking towards me. "I saw what you did to mom." She whispered near my ears. "Why don't I massage you first?" I said while rubbing the side of her waist.

Closing behind the room door, Julia began to seek the belt of the robe. Fumbling to conceal her nakedness, I started to undress. Her robe parted revealing the long lines of gleaming, curving flesh and the light swollen belly. I was naked with the proud penis sticking out. With a small sign she took two steps towards me. Gazing directly at me, slowly our lips parted. I slipped her robe from her shoulders while receiving her tongue into my mouth. She moaned suddenly with a new, joyous impatience. I held her closed against my chest feeling her soft breasts.. Our kiss was becoming intense and it was no more brotherly kiss. It was Julia whom offered me to sleep in bed with her. I lay there while she was above me rubbing her bald vagina against my pubic hair. She was actually trying to rub her sensitive clit against my rough pubic hair. She made circular movement with a slow relaxed tempo. My penis was rubbing the back of her buttocks cracks. "Mom really enjoyed you having sex with her" Julia voice harden. I did not answer but ran my hands against the side of her waist. "You shouldn't have fucked her" Julia commented. I was stunned by her words. Maybe she was quite mad I thought. "How could you ever do it with your mother!" Julia lightly panted. My pubic hair was getting soapy by her juices. "Do you want to make love." I asked ignoring whatever she said. She stopped moving and stared directly. "Only fun, not fucking... like you did with mom." Her voice strengthens. "Let me taste your pussy" I suggested.

Without reply she got off and lay beside me. With that acceptance I positioned my lips to her pussy. It was no joke that a pussy of a pregnant lady is bigger in due to the swell. Her hole was big as I lapped my tongue over it. Julia made a sharp gasp. More of her juices were flowing down. She was soft, warm and smooth. Her musk smell of the pregnancy did not discourage me. This time I lapped her pussy lingering which made her hand grab my hair. Her moaning was lingered and her body arched. More and more of her juices poured. "Did you like it? " I asked. She was trying to catch her breath to speak. Before she could, I pushed my tongue into her slippery hole as deep as I could. She started to scream with pleasure. I did not know what she said in the scream but my tongue went as deep as I could stretch. My target shifted to her innocence clit. My penis was moist due to the flowing of my pre-cum.. Gently I ran my tongue over her clit, which made my sis scream again. She called my name a few times, telling me to stop. She was pulling my hair as her legs were behind my neck rubbing with anticipation. "Please Billy stop it's too sensitive..." cried Julia. Chewing her labia and then running my tongue through the inner sides of her labia made her body tremble. The taste of her pussy remained in my mouth. That was actually the flavor of my saliva now.

12