A Visit to a Fan Ch. 04

Story Info
Gale pays a visit to VelvetPie.
760 words
4.38
27.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers

He made the left turn into her neighborhood and checked the wrinkled rectangle of paper he'd scribbled on a week ago. He was looking for the number now; he was on the right road and he was that close. He'd flown into Orlando International Airport the day before and had taken his meeting at Disney. He appreciated their offers but he didn't really think that he was interested in anything the Mouse House had to offer. He wanted to stay edgy and visions of Hilary Duff threatened to make his stomach turn.

So from Orlando, he'd taken I-4 to Daytona and had followed the Map Quest directions until he was now on her street, looking for the woman who was known on the Literotica website as VelvetPie. He slowed down in front of a brown brick house, noticing the number on the mailbox and the person ardently digging in the front yard. He pulled around the island and parked the rental behind the Expedition in her driveway, letting the Chrysler idle into quietness.

He watched her rise and turn in his direction and he quickly glanced at the print he'd made of the picture swatch on her bio and instantly knew that it was her. He opened the door and got out, slowly removing his sun glasses and giving her his warmest smile. She was wearing a pair of brown cargo pants and a sports bra, her brown skin streaked with a mixture of mud, manure and sweat as she planted bulbs in the prepared earth.

"Hi, I'm ... "

"I know who you are." She backed up, clearly unnerved and went ass over elbows over the wheelbarrow. He rushed forward to help her up but she was already on her feet, trowel still clutched in her gloved hands. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Can I ask you a question first?"

"Uh, sure."

"Are you VelvetPie?"

Her face changed from surprise to confusion, then back to surprise in the span of a few seconds and she tossed the tool and gloves in the mound of top soil. "Why don't we go inside?"

He was glad to escape the Florida heat and followed her inside, waiting patiently as she washed her hands in the garage sink, then returned to the kitchen. She pushed her shoes off and politely asked him to do the same, walking across the huge living room to the back room where a glass block bar stood.

"Vodka tonic?" Gale nodded and she grabbed two cold glasses from the bar refrigerator, filled his short glass with a bit of ice, poured a generous shot of Grey Goose, then splashed it with tonic. She took her own taller glass, filled it to the brim with ice, liberally poured Smirnoff Watermelon Vodka and topped it off with Sprite. She took a long drink before joining him on a stool on the other side of the bar, shaking her head in disbelief. "I can't believe that you're here, sitting in my living room."

"Well, I am."

"So what did you come here for?"

"For VelvetPie. Youare her, aren't you?"

"Are you planning to sue me?"

"No."

She nodded. "Okay then. I'm VelvetPie."

"What's your real name?"

She sighed heavily and told him her real name, along with some vital information. As she talked, he observed her, taking in the muscled arms and legs, the almost-pupil less dark brown eyes, high cheekbones and her husky voice, clear and accent-free. Her name was as exotic as she was and he offered her a reassuring smile.

"And your husband?"

"Loves the show. He was actually very sorry to see it go, although he didn't get into it until the last season. I was there from day one." He smiled at the pride in her voice. "It was very hard to see it end."

"It was for everyone."

"Are there any plans for a reunion show? I'd love to see Brian finally happy."

"No plans as of yet but I wouldn't doubt it. A lot of fans have written in requesting more shows." He drained his drink and watched as she dutifully made him a refill. "So where is your husband?"

"Visiting family in Canada. He won't be back until next week."

"You didn't want to go with him?"

"Not really. I hate funerals." She swallowed quickly and he understood that this was a sore spot for her. "So you know that I'm VelvetPie but you never told me why you're here at my house."

"Because of the story you wrote."

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers