A Weekend at Sonya's

Story Info
Meeting with old college friend leads to much more.
8.5k words
4.66
398.4k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
2,990 Followers

I rested my head in my hands as I stared up at the clock.

"3:48?" I muttered in disgust.

I was twelve minutes away from beginning my weekend, but it seemed as though time was grinding to a halt. I had finished with my last client an hour earlier and was simply waiting out the rest of my shift. I groaned again and looked out over the gym. To further my disappointment there were not even any half decent women to look at. I dropped my head back into my hands, content to simply waste away the final ten minutes. I was so wrapped up in my own boredom, I didn't even notice the sound of the door opening.

"Damon?"

I almost jumped as the voice spoke my name. I quickly raised my head to see where it had come from and, to my delight, I laid my eyes upon the most attractive girl I had ever known.

"Sonya!" I exclaimed. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm a member here now," she stated, smiling exuberantly. "I joined last week."

"Really?" I asked. I haven't seen you, and I've been working almost every day."

"Well, I guess I haven't been coming enough then."

I was about to make a dirty joke but I held my tongue.

"Geez, How long has it been?" she asked, cocking her head to the side.

I pondered the question for a moment before answering.

"About two years I guess."

Sonya placed a hand on my arm and looked straight into my eyes.

"It's been way too long" she said with a smile. "I almost forgot how cute you were."

I smiled back but couldn't think of anything to say. Sonya had always made me nervous, and after two years, nothing had changed. Back in college I had wanted her so bad but I never made a move, firmly believing that she was way out of my league.

"So," she continued. "You're a trainer now?"

"Just during the summers," I responded, still a little thrown off by her previous comment. "I'm actually starting med school in the fall."

"Wow", Sonya exclaimed. "Look at you!"

I smiled again, cursing myself for not coming up with something witty to say.

"Well, Dr. Damon," she joked. "I'm going to have to sign up for a few training sessions with you. I'm so out of shape right now."

I furrowed my brow in disbelief as I gazed at Sonya's flawless body. She had always had issues with her looks even though she was as close to perfect as any woman could ever get. As she stood before me she was dressed in a pair of black spandex shorts and matching top that exposed her impossibly tight stomach. She was tanned to perfection as always, and her hair was even more perfect than I remembered, shimmering and silky, although it was a lighter shade than before.

"Absolutely", I answered, trying not to stare too hard. "I'm off now, but you can make an appointment with Stacey before you leave today."

"Great", she said with a wide smile. "I guess I'll see you soon."

I said goodbye as Sonya turned and headed into the gym. As she began to walk away, my eyes drifted down to her ass, which was and always had been, Sonya's best attribute.

"Oh, Damon?" she said, suddenly turning back and catching me in the act of checking out her ass.

"Y..Yeah?" I stammered, a little embarrassed.

She gave me a sly look and sauntered back towards me.

"You don't make house calls do you?"

"Well, not usually, but..."

"Well then how about drinks then? My place? Tonight?"

"Uh..Yes! Sure. Absolutely."

"Good," she purred.

She then grabbed my hand and scribbled down an address on my hand. I was trying not to shake with anticipation at her touch.

"There," she said. "Be there at about eight. okay?"

I nodded in agreement. I was trying to remain calm on the outside even though I was going crazy on the inside. I bit my lip and watched Sonya walk away again. She looked back over shoulder catching me again, but we both just smiled.

I hurried home and jumped in the shower. I couldn't believe it. After years of jerking off to the thought of fucking Sonya all through college, I was actually going over to her house for drinks. I remembered those days. I used to sit and watch her at cheerleading practice just so I could 'conveniently' offer her a ride home afterwards. She had acted quite flirty towards me but she had always been dating some asshole boyfriend so I never even got the chance to make a move. Not that I would have anyways. As I mentioned before, she had been so very, very far out of my league!

The time dragged on as I waited. I passed the time watching a little TV and soon fell asleep as I usually do after work. When I woke it was almost time to go, so I got dressed, trying to make myself look as best as I could, and headed out the door.

I tried to read the smudged writing on my hand as I drove through the winding streets, looking for Sonya's house.

"This can't be right," I muttered to myself, looking at the houses on either side of the street.

This had to be the richest area of the city. How could Sonya afford to live here?

When I finally came to the address that was scribbled on my hand I was astounded. Before me was a massive house surrounded by trees with a circle driveway passing under a large balcony held aloft by two immense Greek style columns.

"What the fuck?" I blurted out loud, staring at the mansion. Did Sonya win the lottery or something?

I parked my car on the side of the street and walked up the driveway, still in utter awe. As I got to the door I rang the doorbell, hearing the hollow sound reverberate throughout the house inside. Some time passed and I began to suspect that maybe I had come ot the wrong address. I was about to ring again when the large oak door swung open before me to reveal Sonya standing there, looking completely irresistible in a very tight, very short white dress.

"Good evening," she said with an inviting smile. "I was beginning to think you weren't coming."

"Wow," was all I could say. "You look amazing!"

"Thanks," she answered in a cute little voice. "I thought you might like it."

With that she gave a twirl, showing off the dress and the incredibly hot body within it. Her legs looked even better, with her flawlessly tanned skin contrasting beautifully with the pure white fabric. In the back, it barely came below her ass, with the tightness of the material firmly cupping her taut cheeks. The dress was low cut as well, showing ample cleavage although I was more preoccupied with the bottom half.

I stepped inside and closed the door behind me, tearing my eyes away from Sonya only to gaze around at the splendor of the house.

"Sonya?", I asked, following her into an adjacent room. "How in the hell did you get to live in a place like this?"

"It's my husband's." she answered matter of factly.

I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Husband?"

"Yeah, I got married last year."

I was stunned and trying to think of something to say when we entered a room with a large stone fireplace and a couple huge red sofa's. Against the wall was a fully stocked bar.

"So....You're married?"

"Uh huh. Why? Does that bother you?" she asked flashing me a sexy smile.

"What? No. Not at all!"

"Good. He's away on business anyways. He wont be back until monday."

I started to relax a little more with that little bit of information, although I was still in a state of shock that Sonya had a husband. And a very rich husband from what I could tell. I was about to ask some more questions but I thought it was a better idea to mention as little about her husband as possible.

"Have a seat," Sonya suggested, as she walked over to the bar.

I sat down and waited patiently as she fixed us a couple drinks. When she was done she came over, handed me mine and sat down right next to me. We immediately began to reminisce and soon one drink turned into four or five. I could tell Sonya was getting a little bit buzzed and with each new drink she moved a little closer to me. I was also starting to feel the liquor and our conversation began to move in a new direction.

"So Damon," she began, placing a hand on my leg. "How come you never made a move on me in college?"

I took another large sip before answering.

"Well, I never thought you were interested."

"What?" Sonya scoffed in amazement. "It was so obvious that I had a crush on you!"

I was taking another large drink when Sonya's confession came out, causing me to cough and sputter. I quickly tried to regain my composure.

"Are you joking?" I asked, hitting my chest, trying to prevent my rum and coke from entering my lungs.

"No! You mean you never noticed?"

"I never noticed anything. I mean..You always flirted with me and stuff, but I thought you were just kidding around."

"Nope," Sonya stated bluntly, sitting back and taking another drink. "I wanted you. Bad."

I couldn't believe my ears. The girl I lusted after for years had wanted me just as much! I shook my head, cursing myself for being such a pussy back in those days.

"I can't believe this," I said, still shaking my head. "This would have been nice to know two or three years ago."

Sonya leaned forward and smiled.

"And why is that?"

"Because I wanted you too! You have no idea how bad I wanted you! Every time I was around you I just wanted to rip your clothes off!"

Sonya let out a giggle, and moved her hand higher up on my leg. I had a full on-on erection but luckily it was not visible from the outside.

"Well,"she began, tossing her shimmering hair to one side of her head. "Maybe it's about time we made up for lost time."

I looked into Sonya's smoldering eyes and almost melted. She was close enough for me to smell the faint scent of vanilla, the source of which was probably some cream she had applied to her luscious body. My eyes drifted down to the hemline of her dress which was riding so high up her shapely thighs, I could actually see a portion of her firm, tanned ass. I looked up again and our eyes locked. A second later her lips were on mine, her sweet little tongue darting around inside my mouth.

My hands immediately went to her waist and subtly drifted downwards to her ass as she straddled me, climbing aboard my lap. In an uncontrollable frenzy I groped her ass as she moaned into my mouth. Her hands were running through my hair as she ground her pelvis into mine.

Then she stopped.

I looked at her curiously as she pulled away, still staring intensely into my eyes.

"Fuck, you're hot," I blurted out.

Sonya didn't flash her usual sexy smile, but instead dismounted from my lap and stood in front of me. I started to stand up as well, but she put both hands on my shoulders, pushing me back down to the sofa. She then bit her lip and reached down, pulling her tight white dress up her smooth tanned legs. My mouth was watering just at the site as she slowly exposed more of her legs to me.

"You like my legs?" she asked in an innocent voice, revealing just a bit of the white fabric of her underwear.

I nodded.

Sonya then lifted a leg onto the sofa and nuzzled her foot into my crotch as she sensually ran her hands up her thigh. Reaching out, she put her hand behind my head and gently pulled my face to her inner thigh. Along with the vanilla, I could make out a faint erotic scent, telling me that she was just as turned on as I was. I could hear her purr like a kitten when my lips touched her skin.

Gently and softly I kissed her inner thigh, slowly moving my way up. Her breathing was becoming more and more labored, but then she grabbed my hair and pulled me away.

"How about my ass?" she asked in the same innocent voice, pulling her foot from my aching crotch.

With that, she spun around to show off her best asset. Arching her back, she turned to look at me over her shoulder.

"You like it?"

"God yes!" I stammered as she began pulling her dress up again, this time from the back, exposing just the bottoms of her cute little ass cheeks.

She continued teasing me, pulling the skin tight dress up further. I could now see both globes of tanned flesh separated only by a thin white string. My cock was straining against my pants, just begging to be released. Cautiously, I reached out to touch Sonya's ass, but she slapped my hand away with a playful giggle.

"First," she said. "You have to kiss it."

My mouth watering, I leaned forward planting a soft wet kiss on her firm, muscular ass. Sonya moaned in appreciation as I traced my tongue towards inwards. I wanted to do more, but Sonya had other ideas.

"Unzip me." she ordered.

With great reluctance I pulled my face from her perfect ass and took hold of the zipper on the back of her dress. Slowly, I pulled it downwards, exposing more of her sexy back. She then took a step forwards and turned to face me once again. Tossing her hair back, she slipped the straps from her shoulders and pealed the tight dress down her even tighter body.

"There." she said emphatically, kicking the dress away from her feet. "That's much better."

"Yes," I agreed with a huge grin. "Yes it is."

Sonya was now standing before me wearing nothing but a tiny white g-string and her wedding ring. I took a moment to take in the spectacular sight as she sauntered towards me.

Putting her hands on my lap, Sonya leaned in, kissing me again. As our tongues entwined, she subtly moved one of her hands inwards, giving my crotch a gentle squeeze.

"Mmmm," she moaned in approval, feeling the hardness in my pants.

She moved to my neck, sensually sucking at my skin as she climbed onto my lap, pressing her firm little body into mine. Again, I grabbed her ass with both hands, pulling her tightly to me. Sonya moaned again, and threw her head back in pleasure as I took one of her nipples into my mouth.

I played with it for a while, flicking it with my tongue and gently squeezing it between my lips, before Sonya began unbuttoning my shirt.

"And just what do you think you're doing," I asked, joking of course.

"I want to see that sexy body of yours," she replied, throwing my shirt open.

"Oh fuck yeah." she said quietly, biting her lip and running her hands down my chest and stomach.

With that, Sonya climbed backwards off my lap coming to rest on her knees in front of me. Her hands immediately went for my pants, undoing the button and zipper in one second flat. I lifted my ass so that she could pull my pants down, which she did with more enthusiasm than I would have expected.

"Mmmm, hello!" she said, tossing my pants aside and eyeing up my dick which was now standing at full attention about a foot away from her face.

With her eyes fixated on the area below my waist, Sonya reached out eagerly and wrapped her tiny hand around my shaft. I closed my eyes, relishing the feeling of her soft hand as she began to slowly pump up and down. With every movement of her hand, her pace quickened and a small droplet of pre-cum began to form on the end of my cock.

"You have a beautiful cock!" Sonya exclaimed, moving her face a little closer as if to tease me.

"Thank you," I gasped in the hope that it would soon be between her sweet lips.

"You want me to suck it don't you?" she asked, smiling up at me.

"Yes."

"Tell me. I want to hear you say it."

Sonya then flicked out her little pink tongue and licked the droplet of pre-cum from my dick.

"Tell me," she reiterated, staring up me with her dark, sultry eyes.

"Suck my cock."

Sonya smiled as I spoke the magic words, and an instant later her sweet lips were wrapped around my shaft, sucking it into the back of her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned, as I felt her tongue swirling around the head of my dick.

I reached down and placed a hand on her head, stroking her silky brown hair as she began to slowly slide her lips up and down as her hand remained firmly grasping the bottom of my shaft. I was just beginning to relax and enjoy the feeling of Sonya's warm, wet mouth when she suddenly stopped.

"I have a better idea," she said, pulling my cock from her mouth. "Lay down."

I was a little disappointed that my blowjob had ended so early, but I was sure that whatever Sonya had in mind would be pleasurable enough.

I swung my legs up onto the couch and laid down on my back as Sonya arose from her knees. I turned my head to watch as she tucked two fingers into her g-string and pulled it from between her legs and let it drop to the floor revealing the most perfect pussy I had ever seen. She was completely shaved and without a tan line in sight.

She stared intently at me as she approached the sofa and rested a knee beside my head. Just as I was wondering what she had planned, Sonya swung her other leg over to the opposite side, straddling my head in the 69 position. I was now face to face with her tight little ass and delicious pussy which was already glistening in anticipation. Shifting her hips downwards a little, she brought her dewey lips in contact with my mouth as she gave the underside of my cock a long, wet lick, running her tongue down to my balls.

I moaned in appreciation and opened my mouth fully to cover her little wet hole, my tongue snaking its way inside her. Sonya moaned herself, as she felt my tongue push past her delicate lips and up into her hot little pussy. Running her tongue back up my shaft, she wrapped her mouth around my head and lifted my dick off of my stomach and sucking it deep into her mouth once again. I placed my hands on her ass and pulled her hips downwards initiating a gyrating motion which Sonya continued to do, grinding her hot pussy into my face.

"Yesss," she hissed, giving my cock a few quick pumps with her hand.

As good as Sonya's lips and tongue felt on my dick, I was doing my best to center my attention on her pussy instead of the amazing blowjob I was receiving. That last thing I wanted was to blow my load and put an early end to this incredible experience.

As Sonya continued to fuck my face with her wet pussy, I stared lustfully at her little pink asshole which was winking at me with every gyration of her hips. Using my hands to pry her tight cheeks apart I pulled my tongue from her pussy and lightly flicked it across her tiny puckered opening. Sonya responded by inching forward a little and running her nimble little tongue over my balls. I gave her butt hole a few more licks before returning to her pussy which was now soaked with her juices.

She slipped my cock back into her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down faster than ever before as her free hand continued to work over my aching balls. I was afraid I was about to cum, when Sonya stopped, gasping for air.

"I want to fuck you!" she said between breaths. "I want this cock inside me now!"

Without waiting for a response, Sonya jumped off and ordered me to sit back up. I did as I was told and she quickly climbed onto my lap reaching down to grab my pulsating dick in her hand.

"I've been waiting for this for so long," she said, rubbing the head of my cock along her slit.

Lowering her body, Sonya then pushed my dick past her swollen lips, closing her eyes and throwing her head back in ecstasy as her tight little pussy slid down around my shaft. I placed my hands on her tiny waist and helped guide my cock inside her. Her pussy was impossibly tight and gripped my dick like a vice.

"Just so you know," I said as she nestled down. "I may not be able to last very long."

Sonya smiled and leaned in to kiss me.

"That's okay," she said. "We have all weekend."

With that, she wrapped her arms around my neck and began to gyrate her hips into mine.

"Oh my god!" she moaned. "Your dick feels so fucking good in my pussy!"

Reaching down behind her, Sonya began to play with my balls, keeping one arm wrapped around my neck as she ground her clit against my body. She was beginning to work up a sweat and her skin was starting to stick to mine, especially her tits which were pressed firmly against my chest.

damonX
damonX
2,990 Followers