A Wet & Wild Ride

Story Info
A traffic jam causes some unexpected fun.
3.9k words
4.53
154.5k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freejack
freejack
214 Followers

“Fuck!” I said, stomping on the brakes and bringing us down from 80 mph to 15 real quick. “Of course, why wouldn’t there be a fucking traffic jam on a Sunday night?” Neither Katie nor Gina replied as I slammed my fist on the steering wheel and brought us to a complete stop. All four lanes were backed up for as far as the eye could see, and I knew that we weren’t going to be moving anytime soon.

Resigning myself to the fact that it would probably take us an hour to move the four miles to our exit, I shifted in my seat and tried to relax. The girls were gabbing about something, and I took a couple moments to recall the day. We had gotten up early, swung by to pick up Gina, and then headed up to visit our friend Lorri for the day. We had spent most of the afternoon drinking beers and floating in her pool, and it had been all I could do to hide my everlasting hard-on while looking at the three of them in their tiny bikinis. Now all I wanted to do was drop Gina off and get home so I could fuck Katie silly.

So, as we’re moving ahead a foot at a time, and I’m thinking about the girls in the pool, Gina suddenly announces, “Oh shit, I gotta pee.”

“Well,” I tell her, “You’re gonna have to hold it, ‘cuz I’m going as fast as I can.”

“This sucks! Ireally gotta go bad,” she replied, “If we don’t start moving soon, I don’t know if I’m going to be able to make it.”

I hadn’t really noticed it, but now that she was talking about it, I suddenly realized that I had to piss pretty badly too. And the more I tried not to think about it, the worse it got. I looked ahead, but we had barely moved, and I saw no sign of any immediate improvement either. We had a definite problem on our hands.

Ten minutes passed and nothing changed except for the increasing pressure on our full bladders. “Oh man, I really really really have to piss,” Gina practically whined, and I could feel her pain.

“Yeah, me too,” I told her, “But there’s nothing I can do. You’re going to have to hold it or find something to go in. See if there’s any cups or anything back there you can use.”

“Ohhh,” she groaned, “This really sucks.” But she bent down and started rummaging under the seats.

“Katie, how are you doing?” I asked, looking across at her. I wasn’t that surprised to see that her nipples were hard and sticking out prominently against her thin tank-top.

She caught me looking, and started to blush a deep red. “I’m okay right now, but I don’t know for how much longer. I can feel it starting to build.”

I grinned at her, and she blushed even more. I knew that pee really turned her on, and it looked like just the mention of it had her excited already. If things continued the way they were heading, she was going to be in heaven.

“Well, why don’t you reach under your seat and grab me that empty beer bottle I handed you earlier?” As she bent to do that, I glanced back at Gina. She had her legs crossed tightly (which made her shorts ride up nicely on those firm thighs), and was squirming around in her seat. “Gina, how ya doing sweetie? Find anything?”

“No. And if I don’t do something soon, I’m going to piss my damn pants right here in the car.”

I heard Katie’s slight intake of breath as she handed me over the bottle, and knew that she would like nothing more than for Gina to do just that. That she would probably like to be back there with Gina, watching, or even touching her as she wet herself. Gina, I was sure, had no clue as to Katie’s interest, and I thought that somehow made it that much more interesting.

Katie wasn’t the only one aroused though. The more I thought about it, the more I found myself liking the situation, and looking forward to what would happen. I kind of hoped that Gina would piss all over herself, and that then maybe Katie would to; or better yet, maybe somehow they would end up pissing together. My cock was now almost fully hard, making the urge to piss that much more demanding. But I also realized that it was going to make it more difficult as well.

“Well girls, it looks we’re going to have to throw modesty out the fucking window, and take turns pissing in this bottle, ‘cause we’re not going anywhere,” I told them. “Think anyone will notice?”

“I don’t care if they do,” Gina replied, “I’m about ready to get out and squat right in the fucking road.”

“Wouldn’t that be a sight?” I laughed, “A free pee show for all these Sunday drivers. What do ya think would happen to traffic then?”

We all started laughing uncontrollably, more at the situation than anything else, and each time we’d almost stop, one of us would laugh once more and we’d all start over again. Finally, Gina was panting, “Stop! No more. Oh god, I’m going to explode if I laugh anymore.”

“All right, all right,” I said, “Let’s get this over with.” I had the bottle in one hand, and was fumbling with my shorts with the other, trying to get my semi-hard cock free of its confines. Katie was watching me intently and leaned over to help, not that she proved to be much better than I. Glancing at her, I quickly realized why. She was using this opportunity to stare back at Gina, rather than actually get my cock free. I looked over my shoulder to get a peek for myself. Gina’s head was thrown back, her whole body twitching, and I could see that she actually had one hand pressed against her crotch now, trying to physically hold it in.

I realized that the gentlemanly thing to do would have been to give her the bottle and let her go first, but . . . well, I had to admit that I wanted her to piss her shorts right there in the back seat. I didn’t care whether she pissed all over the seat or not; I just wanted to watch that wet spot blossom and grow all across the crotch of her shorts, and think about it flowing down her buttocks until she was sitting in a nice warm puddle of her own urine, her panties clinging stickily to her pussy lips. I could almost see Katie climbing back over the seat to bury her face in Gina’s damp, fragrant crotch, her pink tongue . . .

‘Whoa! Hold on there,’ I thought, pushing the image from my mind. ‘If something happens, it happens – watch and enjoy. But in the meantime, take care of matters at hand.’ A gap had opened up between me and the car in front of me as traffic had moved slightly ahead, and I eased the car forward until we were even once again. Then, hoping that no one in the cars around us was looking, I pushed Katie’s inept hands away and pulled out my semi-erect cock.

Holding the bottle against the tip, I tried to relax and just let the piss flow. It took a few seconds, but finally I managed to relax enough so a couple drops spilt forth. Then, once the seal was broken, I began to piss loudly and forcefully into the bottle.

As soon as Gina heard the sound of my flowing piss, that was the last straw. “Oh fuck,” she cried, and I knew right away that she had lost it.

I glanced in the rear-view mirror and saw that she had her head thrown back and her eyes closed. Taking the opportunity, I quickly reached up and adjusted the mirror so that it reflected her lower half. Already a dark spot was beginning to bloom in the crotch of her cut-off jean shorts, and a long, continuous moan was escaping her throat.

“Oooohhhh Godddddd,” she groaned, “sssooooo waaarrrmmm.”

Her moans were suddenly joined by whimpers – Katie’s whimpers – and I turned my head slightly to see what she was up to. She was turned around in her seat, on her knees facing the back, and staring intently at Gina’s crotch.

“Yesss, yesss, yesss,” she hissed quietly over and over, as she watched the front of Gina’s shorts become completely soaked through with her piss. One hand was down the front of her shorts, and I knew that she was masturbating, each word accompanied by a hiss of pleasure as she rubbed her clit, “oh god, yes, yes, so beautiful.”

It was beautiful I thought, flicking my gaze back to Gina. The stain had spread all across the front of her shorts and down the legs of them, and it was obvious that she was now sitting in a puddle of her own hot piss. And she still wasn’t done. She continued to moan as her piss continued to flow, but now her eyes popped open and she saw Katie staring down at her with lust-filled eyes, and heard Katie’s words and the sound of her masturbating.

Gina’s eyes widened with surprise, but she found that she couldn’t look away any more than she could force herself to stop pissing. She stared Katie in the eyes, and continued to moan softly as Katie urged her on.

Suddenly, beside me, knowing that Gina was watching her, Katie picked up her pace. Her fingers were now making wetslurping sounds, and a moment later I realized why, as I spotted the wet spot at the crotch of her shorts and the yellow stream that was flowing down the inside of her thighs. She was pissing too, and it was driving her wild, “Yes, oh yeah, piss, piss for me baby, oh, yesss, oh fuck, fuck, YESSSSS!” The last was almost a howl, and there was no doubt that she had just came.

She thrashed wildly about as her orgasm spasmed through her, her eyes never leaving Gina’s piss-stained crotch, until finally she collapsed against the seat, totally spent, her urine now slowing to a trickle as it dripped down her thighs.

I wanted to lean over and run my tongue up her leg, lick up those savory droplets as they coursed slowly down her smooth skin, and then bury my face in her wet fragrant crotch. I wanted to suck the piss from her pussy lips and bring her to orgasm again with my mouth, but traffic was starting to open up finally, and I had to refocus my attention on the road.

Not that I didn’t continue to glance at my two piss-soaked beauties here and there. Katie remained facing backward in her seat, eyeing Gina, slight tremors still running through her body, aftershocks of her orgasm. While Gina (who had finally finished peeing as well), now sat in a kind of slumped, exhausted sprawl, her shorts completely soaked through and the seat squishing beneath her at her every movement; which was every few seconds considering the texture of the roads in Detroit. The two of them seemed to be communicating without saying a word, and I was waiting to see what would happen next.

As if answering my thoughts, Katie reached over and plucked the beer bottle, which I was still holding unconsciously, from my hand. I had filled it nearly three-quarters of the way with my piss, and Katie glanced at it admiringly. Then with a wicked, little smile she raised it to her lips and took a drink. Immediately, a deep moan sounded from her throat as her mouth filled with my warm urine. She swallowed, let her mouth fill again, swallowed again, and repeated this once more, the last time letting the salty beverage overflow her lips and run down her chin and neck to course between her heaving breasts and soak into her thin tanktop.

“Mmmmmmm, so warm,” Katie moaned, crudely tonguing the neck of the bottle as if it were a cock.

All this time Gina remained silent, watching closely, and I wondered what she thought of the lascivious display. I couldn’t tell from her expression if she was disgusted or aroused, and I was amazed at how brazenly Katie was revealing her secret fetish.

Katie, having already started though, wasn’t about to stop. She pulled the lever and pushed the back of the seat down so that it was flat, causing Gina to have to scoot over to the middle of the backseat. Then, she eased herself towards Gina and raised the bottle toher lips. To my surprise, Gina didn’t pull away, and as the first couple drops of piss dripped onto her lips, her tongue snaked out and licked them up. Obviously enjoying it, and quickly sinking into Katie’s depravity, her mouth parted and she allowed Katie to pour the warm fluid into her mouth.

She almost gagged as her mouth rapidly filled, but then she managed to swallow and accept another mouthful, and then another. Katie was moaning and mewling with delight as she watched the perverted scene that she was directing. She began to slide the bottle from side to side, coating all of Gina’s face, causing it to pour from her chin and run down her neck to her tits. Seeing Gina’s hard nipples outlined against the now damp fabric of her top, Katie reached out and pulled it over her head; then untied her bikini top and pulled it down, fully revealing her big, bouncy tits. Katie now directed the dwindling flow from the bottle across those full breasts and hard nipples, eliciting groans of approval from Gina’s piss-coated throat.

The bottle finally empty, Katie leaned her head down and buried her face between Gina’s boobs, lapping at the wetness that covered them. She licked and sucked them dry, getting every last drop, savoring the salty tang of my piss and Gina’s sweat, ending up with Gina’s rigid nipple locked firmly between her lips.

Gina’s head was thrown back again, her pussy on fire. She couldn’t believe the feelings that were coursing through her body. Her diamond-hard nipples were searing points of pleasure as Katie continued to suck and nibble on them. The rest of her body was covered with piss, and she was thoroughly enjoying every second of it, the warmth, the depravity, and especially the taste of it coating her mouth and throat. Now all she needed was her aching pussy to be filled.

I jerked my attention briefly back to the road, where I swerved in time to just avoid running right up the back of the old fart in front of me. Damn people, driving 55 in the left lane. I went around him, switched back to the left lane and sped up to 80. I needed to hurry up and get home, so I could get in on some of the action that was taking place in the backseat. My cock was so hard that it hurt, and it was everything that I could do not to jerk off as I continued to watch the events taking place back there, but I didn’t want to waste it on my hand when I could bury my cock in one or both of those tight pussies. But, oh man, they were driving me crazy!

Katie was still on her hands and knees on the reclined seat, her ass waving invitingly just to the right of me, her shorts riding up exposing the bottom of her ass-cheeks and the large wet stain covering her crotch. Again, how I wanted to lean over and bury my face in that wetness. Instead, I glanced in the mirror again to see what they were up to now.

As I looked, Katie was lowering her head farther, licking her way down Gina’s stomach towards her soaked crotch, until she pushed her face firmly into that damp valley. Both girls were moaning loudly as Katie ground her face against the crotch of Gina’s saturated jean shorts, covering herself with Gina’s spent fluids. All I could see was the back of her head, but I could hear her sucking lewdly on the fabric of Gina’s shorts, trying to draw Gina’s piss from them and into her mouth.

“Oh fuck!” Gina squealed, “Oh yes. That’s it. Suck up my piss you dirty, little slut! Yeah, lick it up. Lick it! Can you taste it? Can you taste my hot, dirty piss? Huh? Do you like it? Oh god, oh god yessss!”

Katie didn’t bother to answer, just continued to grind her face into Gina’s crotch, sucking and slurping what she could. Then after a few more moments, she pulled Gina up and maneuvered her until she was on all fours next to her, facing forward, her head now up by me. Katie began tugging on Gina’s shorts, and finally, after a little struggle, managed to push them down off her hips.

So she was going in for the real thing, I thought, still juggling watching the road and watching the two of them. So did Gina, begging, “Oh yes… oh Katie. Katie, lick my pussy. Lick my pissy little pussy. Make me cum, oh… I need to cum! Lick meeee!” The last was almost a plaintive wail, as Katie slid down Gina’s bikini bottom, fully exposing her pussy and ass.

But before she dove in, she had a couple other things planned. She leaned over and stuffed Gina’s piss-soaked bikini in my mouth!

“Suck on these!” she hissed, and I opened up submissively, allowing her to force-feed that warm, wet fabric into my mouth, almost gagging she pushed so much of it in. “Suck the piss from this slut’s dirty panties! Suck them clean!”

I started sucking as commanded. Pulling the tangy fluid from the fabric, feeling it trickle down the back of my throat. Oh god, I loved it! Loved every second, every humiliating moment.

Gina was watching me as I sucked on her soiled bottoms, obviously loving the perversion of it. “How does it taste?” she asked, and I shuddered with pleasure at the crudeness of the question. “Oh Katie, you’re so dirty! I love it,” she continued.

“No,” Katie replied, burying a hand in Gina’s hair and pushing her face towards my crotch, where my rock-hard cock was begging for some much needed attention, “Dirty is when I fuck you in the ass with this bottle, while you deep-throat my boyfriend’s big cock.”

Gina let out a little squeal, and even I glanced over at Katie in surprise at this unexpected comment, but then Gina’s mouth was on my cock, and all both of us could answer with was grunts and groans. Katie smiled at me mischievously. “Don’t forget to keep an eye on the road,” she said and then disappeared into the back seat.

Keep an eye on the road? Yeah right! How the hell was I supposed to do that? What, with Gina slobbering hungrily over my cock, and knowing that Katie was about to get really naughty in the backseat, it didn’t seem likely. Still, I tried; alternating glances between the road in front of me and Katie in the rear-view mirror.

As I looked back, I found Katie waiting to catch my gaze. Then with a wink and a smile, she lowered her face towards Gina’s raised ass. I looked forward then back. Her face now buried in Gina’s crack, her eyes still visible above, watching me, savoring my reaction, I got the distinct impression that she was tonguing Gina’s ass. Which was confirmed a moment later.

“Gina, do you like that baby? Do you like the feel of my tongue in your ass?” Katie purred. Gina must have, because she began to moan louder, while continuing to rocket her mouth up and down on my huge erection. “Good, because you’re about to get a whole lot more,” Katie promised.

I glanced back and watched as Katie brought the beer bottle up to Gina’s ass. She began to work it around that saliva-soaked entrance, all the while smiling at me naughtily. I couldn’t believe she was actually going to go through with it. But a moment later, when Gina squealed and began sucking me even more ferociously, I realized that she had actually penetrated the tight ring of Gina’s ass. All the while, she had a huge smile on her face, and I could tell that she was enjoying her domination of Gina immensely.

“Oh, you like that, don’t you, you little slut?” Katie panted, beginning to thrust the bottle deeper and deeper into Gina’s asshole. “You like it up the ass, huh?”

“I knew you would,” Katie continued, working the bottle faster and faster as Gina began to grunt and groan like a pig, thrusting her ass back to meet each push, never losing her grip on my cock. “I knew you’d like it in the ass. You’re such a dirty whore! First, you drink my piss, then you take it up the ass. My god, what a slut. What a dirty, naughty slut you are Gina!”

Gina must have like being called a slut even more, because her grunts rose to a crescendo and she began to buck her body viciously against Katie’s driving hand, her mouth sucking down firmly on my hard shaft. I could feel my orgasm begin to build, and I knew it wouldn’t be long before I was spraying her throat with my pearly cum.

Katie was still fucking her hard. I could see her pull the bottle almost all the way out each time before plunging it back deeply as she could into Gina’s ass. “I can’t wait to get you home and see what other kind of naughty things we can get you to do. Maybe I’ll sit on your face while Jack fucks you in the ass, what do you think of that? You can suck me clean, while he pumps his cum deep into this juicy little asshole. Oh yeah!”

freejack
freejack
214 Followers
12