A Widow's Life Wrecked

Story Info
A widow from India is forced to submit to her in-law.
12.1k words
4.36
503.3k
278
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayashree100
Jayashree100
100 Followers

My name is Sangeeta Rawat. I am a simple and educated woman, living at a rural village named Madhupur in Madhya Pradesh. I am 24 years of age now and the mother of 2 very young children. My eldest daughter is 2 years of age and my youngest son is now, a 4 month baby. This is my real life story, on how I have been exploited and subjected to a life of shame, due to circumstances in life ......

Having lost my daddy in my childhood, I was brought up by my mother, who worked hard in other people's houses to take care of my up-bringing. Luckily she was able to ensure that I was educated. I grew up in economically extremely difficult conditions. The only son of the richest Zamindar ( Landlord ) in our entire district, took a fancy for me. My mother was happy to get me quickly married to him, as his family did not ask for any dowry. We were married 3 years ago. My husband was a good man. He loved me deeply and we led a happily married life. We were blessed with a daughter two years ago. But tragically, around nine months ago, when I was pregnant with our second baby, my husband was killed in an automobile accident. Being pregnant, I went back to stay with my mother. But again tragedy struck. A month after my son was born, my mother died of a heart attack -- leaving me -- with no money and no place to go. I could not even go to work, due to my 2 small children.

My father-in-law, Mohar Singh Rawat, a 71 year old man, was the richest man in our district. He was a widower, who lived in his palatial bungalow alone with tens of servants to take care of him and his needs. Despite his age, he was almost frightening in his physical appearance. He was very dark, very tall, muscular and with blood-shot eyes. Everyone was frightened of him, because of his cruel nature, arrogance, wealth and temper. He terrorised the whole district with his demands on everything belonging to others -- properties, fields, etc.

It was rumoured that he did not even spare the young wives, of labourers working in his fields. His labourers were very frightened of him. When my father-in-law instructed them to bring their wives to him at nights, they would meekly accompany their wives to his house, to satisfy his perversions and lust. It was rumoured that babies born to the wives of almost, half of the labourers working in his fields, were actually fathered by - my father-in-law!

Despite knowing all this, though I was totally terrified of my father-in-law, I had no option, but to visit his house and request him, to allow my children and me to stay there. I reached my father-in-law's place in the evening and went to his drawing room, where he was watching television. I knocked on the door and he looked up. I cast my eyes down, touched his feet and said,

' Namasthey -- Baabuji ' ( Meaning ....... greetings -- father-in-law )

My father-in-law simply did not reply. Instead he stared at me for some time. Then his eyes slowly started roving all over my body. I could see lust in his eyes and was getting very un-comfortable with his staring. He was my father-in-law after-all! After a few minutes of staring, my father-in-law replied,

' Bahu ( daughter-in-law ), I am surprised to see you here and that too at this time '

I explained to my father-in-law, all my misfortunes and pleaded with him to allow my children and me, to stay at his house. I told him that we would not be a burden, or disturb him in anyway. I explained to him, that I would do all the cooking in his house, along with other house-work, in return for his permission for us to stay there. I even offered to stay with my children at one of his out-houses for workers.

My father-in-law again did not reply. Instead, he continued staring at my breasts openly for some time. After sometime, he replied,

' Bahu, if I understand you correctly, you wish me to help your children and you to stay here and take care of your needs. And in return, you will take care of my needs. Is it not? '

I said, ' Yes -- Baabuji '

He called out for a servant and asked her to take my children to another room. She took the baby from my arms, caught my little daughter's hand and led her away. After she had gone, my evil father-in-law got up from his chair, walked up to me, put his right arm over my shoulders and walked me to another large sofa. He sat and then to my shock, pulled me over to sit on his lap! His arm remained on my shoulder. With his left hand, he started softly touching my cheeks, lips etc. saying,

' Don't worry -- Bahu ( Daughter-in-law ), you are my only son's widow. It is my duty to take care of your children and especially, a young and healthy widow like you. I know that a beautiful woman like you, has needs. I shall keep you like a queen in this house and satisfy all your womanly needs. So just relax! '

So saying, he leaned and suddenly kissed me hard, over my lips -- thrusting his tongue into my mouth, while he began fondling my breasts, over the palloo of my saree ( Saree, is a garment worn by Indian housewives, instead of a dress ). I was shocked beyond imagination. I knew that my father-in-law was a sex-crazy man. But never in my wildest of dreams had I imagined, that he would do such things to me. I was his daughter-in-law. His only son's widow. The mother of his two grand-children! How could he even think of touching me like this? It was so shameful. I began struggling to get away from his grasp. After sometime, I managed to free myself, got up from the sofa, went to a far corner of the room and said,

' Baabuji, what are you doing? Please do not do such things. I am your son's widow. I have always thought of you, as a father to me. What you did, is so wrong. I am a decent lady. No man except your son has ever touched me. Please do not do such things. It is so indecent. So sinful '

My father-in-law said, ' Bahu -- don't talk like an old lady! Yes - you are my daughter-in-law. So what? You are a young and healthy woman. You are a widow. I too am a widower and live all alone. You said that you would take care of my needs. So, what is the problem if I kiss you and fondle your lovely young breasts? '

I said, ' Baabuji -- when I said that I shall take care of your needs, I meant that I shall take care of all the work in the house, so that you can live comfortably. Not such sinful deeds '

My father-in-law said, ' Bahu -- Don't make me laugh. I have tens of servants to take care of housework. That is not a problem for me. But being a man, I have other needs. The need of my cock. The need to chew upon your tender lips. The need to fondle, kiss and suck your luscious young breasts and nipples. The need to touch and play with your widowed cunt, which has been unused for 3 years now and the need to thrust my throbbing cock into it! '

I started crying and said, ' No, Baabuji -- please do not say such vulgar things '

My father-in-law got irritated and said, ' Look, you little girl - let me be straight. Your lovely & delicately tender body has always excited me to make my cock erect. I have always wanted to caress, kiss and suck every part of your amazing body. Even when you were getting married to my son, I was fantasising on how I could enjoy your body '

He continued crudely and shockingly, ' As a matter-of-fact, I had even seriously considered having you kidnapped and brought to my other bungalow, on your wedding day with your bridal clothes on, so that you could spend your wedding night with me - instead of my son. I wanted to have the pleasure of roughly tearing open, your virginity and seeing you bleed and scream with pain, when my cock was in the process of doing so. But then -- taking pity on my son, I did not do so '

He went on, ' And now that you are a widow, the opportunity has presented itself again. Let us come to a mutual agreement. Let us agree on taking care of each other's bodies. You are my daughter-in-law. I do not have any other family member. So, all my property will come to your children and you, after my death. You need not do any work here. You can live like a queen in this house. You can have whatever you wish - sarees, jewellery, clothes, delicious food, good education for my grand children. Whatever you wish. You will have tens of servants at your beck and call. Servants to take care of you and your children. You can relax & sleep during the day, watch television & cable, go to movies, go shopping in the town, play with your children and be happy throughout the day '

He suddenly asked me, ' Did my son fuck you in your anus? '

I was shocked at his vulgarity and involuntarily almost screamed, ' No!!! Please don't say and ask such vulgar things, Baabuji! '

He continued, ' I want you to be clear now. If you wish me to take care of you and your children, you will have to agree to become my personal property. You will massage me, bathe me, dress me up, feed me and later will come to my bed-room to satisfy me in every way, as I fancy. You will be my mistress. My sex toy. I will fuck you with my strong cock, in every way and for any number of times that I wish, during every night. I will squeeze and play with your delicate and fleshy young body. I will fuck every part of you -- your mouth, your breasts, your tight cunt and even in your virgin anus '

He finally stated, ' If you follow exactly, what I have explained to you, then you can stay here as my daughter-in-law. If you do not agree, then you can leave now with your children. I shall legally cut out all of you from my properties. You will be on the street. For all you know, you may get raped by hooligans on the street and may end up as a road-side prostitute. So, tell me -- what is your answer going to be? Yes, or no? Will you be agree to be my mistress, or do you wish to leave? '

I was shocked at his words! I was his daughter-in-law and yet, this horrible old man was so shamefully telling me things, that no father-in-law would ever say to a daughter-in-law. He did not even seem to care that I was his own son's widow. I began to cry.

Sobbingly I pleaded with him, ' Baabuji, what are you saying? Please do not say such things. I am your daughter-in-law. Please do not ask me such things. It is so wrong. So indecent. So sinful. But I understand your need for a woman. I will try and help you by finding a nice lady for you, so that you can get married to her and do all that you wish, with her. That would be the right thing to do. '

He angrily replied, ' Look Sangeeta, don't waste my time. I can get any woman that I want any time. I am interested in fucking you. Not any other woman. So don't give stupid lectures. I don't care about right and wrong and I don't care about sin. Just tell me -- do you agree to be my sex toy, or not? '

I again pleaded, ' Please . . . . . Baabuji . . . . .please do not make me do this '

He replied again, ' I am asking you for the last time -- yes, or no? If you again waste my time, I shall ask the servants to throw you out of my house now '

I was sobbing and crying hard. But I was also thinking. Where would I -- a young 24 year aged widow with 2 young children, go? I had no money and no place to live. My father-in-law was right. If he did not allow us to stay at his house, I would have to stay on some foot-path with my children. And if I did so, as he stated, I would obviously get raped, or even gang raped. I would perhaps be forced by those gangs to become a prostitute. I got frightened for my daughter. She was so small. She would also be exposed to all kinds of perverts on the street. Maybe she too would get raped?

That made me frightened and think hard. Did I wish my daughter to get raped because of my principles? No! Never. And if I did agree to my father-in-law's perversions, only my life would be ruined. At least my children would be safe and enjoy the luxuries that his wealth would provide them. They would also inherit his entire wealth. So, I decided then, to agree to my father-in-law's terms.

Sobbing, I told my father-in-law, ' OK -- Baabuji, I have no other option. So, I agree. You can do to me, whatever you wish! '

My evil father-in-law, started smiling happily. He said, ' That is better Sangeeta. Now you are being sensible. Don't worry. You take care of me and I will take care of all of you -- forever. After all you and your children, are my family. Now stop crying and wipe your tears '

I wiped my tears with my palloo and said, ' Baabuji, where do you wish me to keep our luggage and stay? '

He replied, ' Now that you are going to be my mistress, you can put your personal luggage in the bed-room, next to my own master bed-room and use that. The children can stay in the guest bed-room. I will arrange for 2 or 3 servant women to take care of them, day and night. Especially at nights, as I do not want you to be disturbed or to start worrying about them, when you are being fucked by me '

He then came close to me, placed his hands on my breasts over the palloo of my saree, pumped them and said, ' Sangeeta, since your baby is only 4 months old, you must be breast feeding him. Is it not? '

Though I was feeling repulsive due to his hands over my breasts, I bore that and replied him, ' Yes Baabuji, I do breast feed my baby '

Fondling my breasts, he continued, ' Yes -- your lovely breasts look so large and full. I can feel in my palms that they are full with delicious & warm milk! '

So saying he pulled me close to him, and continued fondling my breasts. Due to his pressing, the milk from my nipples, started to ooze onto my bra, making it wet. I wanted to get away from him, as that was my baby's milk - which was getting wasted.

I said to him, ' Baabuji, can I go and feed my baby now? '

The evil man replied, ' No! Certainly not! I want the pleasure of sucking that warm and delicious milk, straight from your nipples, to-night. The baby can be fed pure cow's milk '

He asked me, ' Sangeeta, do you still have the saree, that you wore on your wedding night, with my son with you - now?

I replied, ' Yes, Baabuji. I have it in my suitcase now '

He asked again, ' Did my son, break your virginity on the wedding night, or was it on some other night? '

I replied, ' I lost my virginity on my wedding night, Baabuji '

He said, ' Were you wearing your wedding night saree, when he first fucked you and tore your virginity? '

I replied, ' Yes, Baabuji '

He said thoughtfully, ' God! How disappointed I am. How I wish I could have been the man who opened the seal of your virgin cunt - first. I would have enjoyed it so much '

He then called for some servant ladies. Two of them, Janaki and Nayana, came quietly to his room, quickly. I could see fear on their faces. They were the wives of his labourers in the fields and were made house-servants to serve in his house. He instructed them,

' This is Sangeeta Memsaab ( Madam ). She is my daughter-in-law and will be the mistress of this house-hold. You two will be her personal maids from today onwards. Tell everyone. Now listen to me carefully and do exactly what I tell you '

He continued, ' Tell Maya and Leela that their job from today is to look after the children. The baby can be fed pure cow's milk for tonight. From tomorrow the baby can be fed her breast milk. Take Memsaab to the dining room and feed her '

He went on, ' After her dinner, take Sangeeta Memsaab to her bed-room, next to my own bed-room. Help her un-pack her clothes. Give her a leisurely good bath, in warm scented water. Dry her delicate body with a nice soft towel. Be careful not to spill any of the milk in her breasts. Apply the most expensive perfume all over her body. Comb and plait her long and silky hair. Apply talcum powder and some soft make up, with a light pink lip-stick on her beautiful face. Though she is a Hindu widow, yet - put a nice red bindi ( Vermillion ) on her fore-head and lots of flowers in her hair. Dress her up in a clean and attractive, bra and panty. Dress her up in a white petticoat. And then help her wear her saree. It should be the same saree, that she wore on her wedding night with my son, three years ago. Make sure that she looks exactly like a bride on her wedding night. At 10.00 p.m. sharp, bring her to my bed-room and leave her - in there '

The servant women looked at each other -- shocked and confused. That is because they knew that I was his daughter-in-law and yet -- were being instructed by my cruel father-in-law, to dress me up like a bride and take me to his bed-room at night. They could not believe that my father-in-law was going to use my body, like he did with all the wives of his labourers and workers!

Janaki and Nayana, quietly accompanied me to the dining room and served me a delicious dinner. They then took me to my allocated bed-room, which was a huge luxuriously furnished room. Nayana started un-packing my luggage. Both of them were quiet. Nayana went and filed the bath-tub. She poured some floral perfume into the water and got everything ready for my bath.

Janaki said, ' Memsaab ( Madam ), your bath is ready. Shall we give you a bath now? '

I politely replied, ' No Janaki. Thank you. I shall have my own bath '

Janaki nervously replied, ' Please ....... Memsaab ....... Your father-in-law has instructed us to give you a bath and dress you up. If he comes to know that we did not follow his instructions, then our husbands and us, will be in very deep trouble.

Nayana too nervously pleaded, ' Please ....... Please Memsaab ....... Allow us to do exactly what he has instructed us to do '

Looking at their fear and feeling pity on them I agreed. Both of them gave me a bath and dried my body. They applied perfume all over her body. They combed and plaited my long hair. They applied talcum powder and make up, with some lip-stick on my face. Then as instructed by my father-in-law, they put a large red bindi on my fore-head and lots of Gajra ( flowers ) in my hair. They then helped me wear a white netted bra and a white cotton panty. They helped me wear a white petticoat.

Janaki asked me, ' Memsaab, can you show us which was the saree worn by you, on your wedding night with your late husband? '

I pointed to my wedding night saree in the wardrobe. Both of them helped me wear my saree and the blouse. Then they adjusted my saree, blouse, my hair, the flowers on my hair, etc to be in the right position, so that I looked like a bride. As it is, I was only 24 years of age. So, I suppose though I was a widow with 2 children, yet all this dressing and make up, did make me look like a real bride being readied for her wedding night!

Nayana said, ' Memsaab ....... It is only 9.30 p.m. now. Your father-in-law has instructed us to take you to his bed-room at 10.00 p.m. I think that we should wait now in this room itself '

I sat on the sofa. Janaki kept looking at me with pity and gradually asked me, ' Memsaab ....... Can I ask you something ....... If you don't mind? '

I said, ' Yes Janaki, go ahead '

She continued, ' Memsaab ....... Have you agreed to become your father-in-law's mistress, of your own accord, or has he threatened and forced you to agree? '

I hesitantly replied, ' I have been forced - Janaki '

She continued, ' Memsaab ....... Nayana and myself can see that you are a very decent lady. You are so young. Being the daughter-in-law of this house, we are sure that you must have earlier heard about your father-in-law's sinful life. So, why did you come here? We are surprised that you have come inviting trouble! '

I replied, ' I had no where else to go Janaki. I am a widow now. I have 2 very young children. I do not have any brothers or sisters. My parents are dead. I do not have a house. So, my children and myself were completely stranded. I cannot even find work because my children are so young. So, that is why, I was forced to come here. Only that, I never expected that my own father-in-law would lust for my body and force me to become his mistress! '

Jayashree100
Jayashree100
100 Followers