Abduction No. 01

Story Info
Young woman is snatched off the street.
2.6k words
3.91
187.2k
75

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris 44
chris 44
106 Followers

This is a rewritten version of Chapter 1 in the story of Tina's abduction. Bit by bit I hope to rewrite each chapter over the coming months, and this time bring the story to a conclusion. It features the abduction and training of a young woman with the intention of selling her on into the sex industry. If the subject is likely to cause you offence, or you are under age, I would ask you not to read further. Otherwise read and enjoy.

Your comments would be appreciated.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The snatch went smoothly. More importantly perhaps, it also went quietly; exactly the way they'd planned it should go. In a way Mason felt a tinge of disappointment that it had gone so easily.

For him the snatches were becoming mundane now, almost routine and he missed the raw edge of excitement he'd experienced when they'd taken some of the earlier girls, the fear that something could go wrong, and the consequences if it did. He gazed down at their latest prize and smiled at the thought of what they'd be doing to her in a couple of hours or so.

Tina Featherstone was her name, and she was a real looker, a natural-born English Rose. To be honest it was one of the main reasons they'd chosen her ahead of the others. The sphere of operations they operated in demanded that a woman's looks were of paramount importance and Tina had them in abundance; the kind that could turn a man's head with little effort on her part.

There was an easy, natural grace about her; a quiet dignity that seemed almost to lure men into taking a second glance even if they were with their wives or girl friends at the time. Assuming things went well, training her would be a real pleasure, and they should get a decent price for her when she finally went on the market.

That trim, athletic figure had gained Tina many an appreciative smile and her dark, shoulder-length hair framed an attractive face that sported a pair of brown eyes so deep in colour they could almost have been taken for black.

Quiet and unassuming, she had a great sense of fun and laughter came easily to her until the night she disappeared. Well, maybe disappeared isn't quite the right word to use, given the circumstances, because Tina Featherstone was snatched off the street right outside her house for the sexual gratification and financial benefit of five grown men.

As far as they were concerned, Tina hadn't disappeared at all. They would know exactly where she was from the moment they grabbed her until the moment she was sold on into the porn trade as a sexual plaything for the rich and famous. At least that was their intention, only this time things didn't work out quite the way they'd hoped.

The snatch itself took place on an autumn evening a matter of minutes after darkness had descended on Walpole Road. The walk from the bus stop to her house was a short one, and despite the encroaching darkness Tina always felt a sense of safety this close to home.

The house would be there in front of her as she turned the corner, her younger sister Susanne would be full of life, as usual, and Ma would have her tea on the table in a matter of minutes. Pops should be home around seven and later in the evening she'd be meeting a few friends for drinks in town. Yes, as far as Tina Featherstone was concerned, life had much to offer.

It was hardly surprising then that she should have a smile on her face when she came round the corner and walked straight into the ambush. The large, white Hi-Top van was parked almost directly outside the house, its engine murmuring quietly, but Tina thought nothing of it until the shadows loomed up on either side of her.

Almost before she realised they were there a single, vicious punch swung low and caught her in the pit of her stomach. Her legs buckled and she doubled up in pain. When her mouth opened it was to gasp frantically for air, it was the only sound that escaped her lips during this initial stage of the assault. Even at close range the sound was little more than a sigh. Strong arms swept her off her feet and tumbled her through the van's side door before slamming her down hard on the carpeted floor. Bodies piled in on top of her, pinning her down as the door slammed shut behind them, and the van pulled away from the kerb, disappearing quickly into the gathering gloom.

The abduction of Tina Featherstone might have been four weeks in the planning, but it had been carried out in seven short seconds and nobody realised she'd gone.

Inside the van Tina's struggle for survival had begun. The moment she opened her mouth to scream, a ball-gag was pushed into it, forcing her jaws painfully wide and reducing her cries to a series of ineffective whimpers.

A bag of some loosely woven material was pulled over her head and secured round her neck. At least it allowed her to breathe, though she could see little of what was going on around her. Even so, she knew instinctively that these men meant her harm, and she fought them as best she could until powerful hands rolled her onto her back, seized her wrists and her ankles and stretched her out across the floor.

In this manner they sat in silence for several minutes, catching their breath and gazing down at the dim, shadowy figure of the young woman spread-eagled on the floor between them. They seemed to be waiting for something and it took the voice from the front seat to defuse the tension.

"Nobody saw a thing," said the driver. There was a sense of excitement in his voice. "Looks like we took her clean guys. The bitch is ours, now we can do what the fuck we like to her."

"Fuck being the operative word."

Instinctively Tina stiffened; this was a different voice. Quiet, controlled and threatening, it whispered its words into her ear at close range. It was a voice she would learn to loathe in the coming days and weeks. She could sense someone leaning over her, though he was no more than a shadow through her mask. She jumped as a hand reached for her breasts, squeezing them hard as he continued to whisper his threats.

"Because that's what we're going to do with you young lady. Tonight we're going to strip you naked and give you the biggest fucking of your life."

A chorus of approval rippled its way around the van as Tina struggled to escape their clutching hands. It was always going to be a lost cause, and gradually her struggles slowed until she grew tired of fighting them and lay still once more. She half expected him to say more, to touch her up again, but he did neither and for several minutes, things went quiet again.

All five of them were absorbing the reality of Mason's words, for his was the voice she'd heard. They were considering the parts each of them would play in the coming assault. At last they had another girl to lock away in their cellar; a new victim to be used and abused any way they chose. Tina Featherstone no longer had a life of her own for she belonged to them now, body and soul. For her the torment would be under way all too soon; for them the fun was only just beginning.

For tonight it seemed that Tina Featherstone wouldn't be sharing drinks with friends in town after all. Instead she would find herself on the receiving end of a savage and sustained sexual assault for the perverted pleasure of her captors. Within a week, two at the most, they'd exercise total control over her, not only over her body but also her spirit, her very will to resist.

And yet they hardly touched her on the rest of the journey. It wasn't a part of their game to start touching their victims just yet, and to do so would have meant flouting their self-imposed rules. Instead they allowed her to lie there on the floor in the semi-darkness and listen as they told her exactly what they were going to do to her as soon as they got her into the cellar.

There were no rules against talking to her, and in some ways that was worse than the touching. For the rest of the journey Tina was forced to lie there, and listen in growing horror as the quiet, threatening voices explained to her exactly how the rest of her evening was going to be spent. It made painful listening.

Sharing a few drinks with her friends in town was a definite non-starter it seemed because Tina was on her way to a party. To be precise, Tina was the party, and the excitement in their voices grew stronger as they described the different ways in which she would be used to satiate their sadistic pleasure. Descriptions that grew ever more personal and specific the longer the journey went on.

Tina wasn't a virgin; not technically speaking anyway. But neither was she the sex-hungry whore they were making her out to be. Just as they'd intended it should, her fear grew stronger with every passing moment. It was the opening gambit of a well-honed training programme, for past experience had shown them that a truly frightened woman was less likely to risk their anger by doing something stupid.

Before tonight, Tina's sexual experiences had been pretty limited. They could have been counted on the fingers, (and thumb) of one hand, and to be honest none of them had been all that satisfactory. Hurried, fumbling fucks in the front seat of a car had been about par for the course, and she'd been disappointed with every one of them. Yet she was a normal, healthy young woman and felt sure there had to be more to sex than she'd experienced so far.

But not this; not the mindless, violent assault they were talking about now. Her body moved uneasily across the floor, and she curled into a tight, protective ball. Right away they rolled her onto her back again, and straightened her limbs.

"Don't do that," said the quiet, threatening voice. "Not unless you want to get hurt. You've got such a nice body on you, it would be a shame to get it damaged at this early stage."

They seemed very relaxed, but why shouldn't they be? Unless her middle name was 'Houdini', the only place Tina would be going tonight was down into the cellar beneath the big house, and the whispered threats continued with hardly a break for the best part of two hours. By the time their journey came to an end, Tina was shaking in fear; tears were flowing freely beneath the hood and she'd peed herself. She might have been scared, but she was also angry. Very angry.

'How dare they treat her in this way?' She thought. 'They had to be a bunch of inadequate shits to threaten her with the kind of things they were talking about. Things they'd never dare to do with their wives or girl friends. Fucking queers every one of them, they just had to be.'

In a way the gag in her mouth did her a favour at this point. Tina was a feisty, independent young woman and, despite the situation she was in, she'd have made her feelings known if they'd given her half a chance, and probably taken a beating for her trouble. Instead she was forced to lie there in the darkness, listen and think.

The images conjured up by their words were too terrible to contemplate yet she couldn't get them out of her mind. Rape was the word they were threatening her with, over and over again. 'We're going to rape you sweetheart, rape you, rape you, rape you... and there's nothing you can do to stop us.' They must have whispered the words into her ear a hundred times and, slowly but surely, they turned every woman's worst fear into Tina Featherstone's personal nightmare. What made it worse was the certain knowledge that they were right -- there really was nothing she could do to stop them.

The thing she found most disturbing was the manner in which they'd taken her off the street; with speed and precision. There'd been no panic or uncertainty in their actions, and the disciplined way they were sitting with her now merely added weight to her concerns. All of them were highly sexually charged, yet not one of them had tried to touch her up after that brief, initial exploration of her breasts.

No one had reached a sly hand inside her top for a quick feel of those breasts, and no one had groped between her thighs for a handful of free pussy. Not that she could have done anything about it if they had, but hell, you couldn't expect a night's clubbing these days without that sort of thing happening three or four times.

Tina had few illusions that these men wouldn't carry out their threat. They'd made their intentions clear from the start, whilst letting her know they weren't too fussy about hurting her if that's what it took. It was all a part of their sick little scene; making sure their victims understood exactly what would be expected of them when the van reached the end of its journey.

"We're going to have a bit of fun with you sweetheart, that's all," was the way one of them described it to her, "because that's what we do with our women. Who knows, you might even enjoy it."

There was something in his voice that suggested Tina's enjoyment was a long way down their list of priorities and as far as she was concerned, it didn't sound like a lot of fun for her. The more she listened to the quiet confidence in their voices, the more she came to realise that she wasn't the first girl they'd abducted in this way. These bastards knew too well what they were about; they must have done this kind of thing before. Even Tina would have been shocked if she'd known how many times.

Back on Walpole Road they didn't get really worried until her Dad got home from work. Then they rang round a few of her friends; even tried her boss at home, but nobody could remember seeing her after she'd left work. Tina Featherstone had been missing for more than three hours before her parents finally rang the police and, to be honest, the men in blue didn't seem all that interested.

Attractive twenty-year-old women were going missing every day they said. It was a fact of life, something to do with their hormones apparently, and their need to be always on the lookout for new experiences. They usually turned up safe and sound after a day or two with a smile on their faces, and a guilty secret in their hearts.

This apparent disinterest on the part of the West Yorkshire police force had little direct bearing on Tina's fate. A full hour before her parents had made their call, she was a hundred miles away; locked in the rambling suite of rooms beneath the big house. In a very short time the assault on her would get under way, and Tina Featherstone would learn the true meaning of hell.

chris 44
chris 44
106 Followers