Abused at the Spa Ch. 02

Story Info
The trap is sprung and the fun begins.
1.4k words
4.08
130.4k
12
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quimmaster
quimmaster
1,611 Followers

As Cindy passed Lisa in the Nautilus room, she stopped to chat. As she was about to move on, she said, "Listen, I need to check some details on your membership later. We had a computer fuck-up. Can you stop into the office before you leave tonight?"

Lisa winked at her and said, "Sure." Cindy smiled at her and headed into the spa. Her mind was racing as she thought of things she wanted to do with Lisa's beautiful body. In the spa she found Suzanne. "I need you in the back gym in about 15 minutes. They finally fixed the weight machine and I need you to help me adjust it." she said. Suzanne nodded. She worked part-time at the spa, teaching aerobics and helping out when there was a lot of work.

Entering her office, Cindy picked up the phone and dialed Jim Barnes's house. She waited for the answering machine to give its message and then said, "This is Cindy over at The Spa. Lisa banged her head on some of the equipment. She's okay but wants you to pick her up as soon as you can. We'll be here until you arrive. If the door is locked, just bang hard and someone will let you in."

Cindy hung up. Wrapping my arms around her firm but tender body I kissed her deeply.

Suzanne is a tall blonde about 24 years old. She was wearing a diagonal striped leotard that accentuated her height and the beautiful curves of her body. Her face was sweet with a lovely smile and framed by her shoulder-length, blonde hair. Her chest was full, her waist narrow and her ass magnificent. She had the longest legs I think I'd ever seen. She was a walking advertisement for a health club with a body most women would die to have and most men die to fuck.

She came into the back gym and straddling the weight bench, lay back under the bar. The back gym was used for weights and also for gymnastic training. There was a pommel horse, high bar, balance beam, parallel bars, rings and other equipment scattered around the room. Cindy stared down at Suzanne's beautiful body as she lowered the weight bar across the very tops of Suzanne's magnificent breasts. Suzanne wasn't paying attention. She gripped the bar and pushed up. "Okay," she said.

Cindy began to adjust the settings on the weights and tension. Suzanne pushed up on the bar after each adjustment. She did not see me enter the room. Cindy set the weights to maximum and when Suzanne tried to lift the bar off her chest, she realized she was trapped.

Before she could say a word, I sat down hard on her ribs, forcing the air out of her lungs. Suzanne's eyes were filled with terror and she fought to get up but could not. As she opened her mouth to scream, I pressed a ball gag between her lips and tied it in place. Cindy grabbed Suzanne's wrists and held them together. With a strip of cloth, I tied my beautiful captive. Cindy released the weights and lifted the bar off of Suzanne's chest. I hooked Suzanne's wrists to the hook holding the bar so her arms were raised over her head. She was trying to say something as I looked down at those magnificent melons.

"You have no idea what this is all about, do you?" I mused as my palms pressed against her firm titflesh. Suzanne's face was a mask of fear. Her breasts were huge and unbelievably firm. I ran my thumbs over her breasts, rubbing her nipples until they began to harden. As they rose up and pressed against the sheer spandex of her leotard, I opened my fingers and then pinched her nipples until I could see her face wince with pain.

Cindy was ready for the next step. I unhooked Suzanne's wrists and reaching down deep between her massive tits, I took hold of her bra. In one motion, I pulled my beautiful, young captive to her feet. I pushed her over to where a pommel horse stood beneath the high bar. I pushed Suzanne against the horse and then trapping her bound wrists between our bodies, I smiled as her hands caressed my rock hard cock. Then I took a firm grip on her slender waist and lifted her up onto the horse. Cindy had moved around behind the pommel horse and stood up on a small table. She reached for the tie binding our captive's wrists and then pulling her arms over her head, she slid the tie into a clip-ring we'd attached to the bar. Suzanne sat with her body leaning slightly forward, her arms above her head and her huge breasts hanging loosely in her exercise bra. As an afterthought, I wrapped a cord around her ankles. She was helpless and so very beautiful.

Cindy returned to the front of the health club and started to lock up. Lisa was coming out of the sauna and saw her.

"Have you seen Suzanne?" she asked as she stepped into the shower and rinsed off.

"Yeah. I just left her in the back gym. She'll be tied up on the high bar for a little while." she answered with a dead pan expression.

"Will our meeting take long?" Lisa asked as she put down her towel and started to get dressed. "Suzanne and I were thinking of meeting some friends later at a club." she went on.

"No, just a couple of details," Cindy said with a smile. If you only knew what kind of meeting you were in for, Cindy thought to herself as she returned to the office.

Moments later Lisa knocked at the office door. She came in and sat down on the sofa. "What can I do for you?" she asked with a smile as she gazed at Cindy's petite, young body. Lisa looked great. She wore an oversized, scoop-necked sweater and a stylish skirt that was slit to mid-thigh. She smiled up at Cindy as she thought for a moment about what it might be like to have her join Suzanne in their lesbian affair.

"Actually, your membership is fine." Cindy confessed. "But I do have a friend who wants to talk with you. To remember old times, as it were." she added.

"Oh, and who would that be?" Cindy asked, a note of sarcasm in her voice.

"Remember me?" I asked as Lisa turned to see me. She recognized me but did not yet make a connection to what was going on.

"What do you want?" she asked, her voice spitting contempt.

"Oh, about a half a million." I taunted her.

"I don't know what you're talking about." she spat.

"Good. I wouldn't want it to be too easy." I said. "Now stand up." I instructed.

"Fuck you." she spat at me.

"Soon enough." I taunted her as I pulled a pistol from my pocket and aimed it at her.

Lisa looked down the barrel of the pistol as it was pointed directly at her beautiful face. She pulled herself out of the sofa and turned to face me. I approached her, keeping the corner of the sofa between us so that she couldn't kick at me.

"Take off your skirt." I instructed.

"Go to hell." she spat. With the back of my left hand, I slapped her hard across the face. Her small frame went flying onto the sofa. Lisa was dazed.

"I asked you to take off your skirt." I repeated in a very soft but menacing voice. "Shall I do it for you?" I hissed. Lisa shook her head and picked herself up. She unhooked the clasp and slid her skirt down over her flairing hips. I watched as it cascaded over her firm, smooth thighs and down to her ankles.

"Satisfied?" she hissed.

"Not by a long shot." I taunted her. "I plan to enjoy your body completely before I'm through with you." I reached out and grabbing her arm, spun her around, pulling her arm behind her. I tied her arms together, just above her elbows, causing her large breasts to push out against her sweater.

"You won't get away with this." she threatened. "Suzanne is waiting for me and when Jim finds out about this, he'll cut your balls off." she threatened further.

"Well, Suzanne is waiting for you and Jim should be here shortly. We have quite a little party planned." I pushed Lisa in the direction of the door and then down the hall to the back gym. Cindy went out front to check that everyone was gone and turned off the lights, after locking the front doors. She left a note for Jim to knock when he arrived and then turning on the answering machine, she joined us in the back gym.

To be continued...

Please vote and send your comments.

Quimmaster

quimmaster
quimmaster
1,611 Followers