Accustomed to Her Face Ch. 06

Story Info
A naughty college girl and older man fulfill her desire.
852 words
4.47
15.1k
0

Part 6 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bill33
bill33
57 Followers

That Naughty Thing

You are watching me sleep. It's a dim, rainy Thursday autumn morning. You don't have class today.

You are different this day. Oh - you're the same person you were yesterday. You're the same girl that arrived at the door of this big old house last spring. But you're different and you're contemplating it now, this Thursday morning after you took me so completely last night - all night.

Today you're no longer a virgin. Today you belong to somebody more deeply that you ever imagined possible. You belong to the man sleeping in bed with you now and his seed swims within you - you know it - you ache with it - you can smell it - you are sore from your taking it and very, very content.

You think about how there will be many moments like this one - and you smile. You reach up carefully and brush a lock of blond hair off my face. You marvel at the paleness of my skin. You are struck at the contrast between your summer colored small hand and my brow. Who would ever have guessed you'd find yourself here, now, like this. You smile again.

You inhale deeply and slowly. The air is ripe with our love-making. You can smell a hint of the wood embers still snapping and hissing in the grate. A crow is chatting it up with his pals outside the west window and over the hill. You hear my quiet, even breathing. You feel the warmth of the layers - the sheets and blankets and the feather comforter. You feel the caress of my breath on the hand you're still holding by my face.

You slowly and carefully inch toward me sliding your arm over my torso and pressing against me under the covers. You think I'm asleep -- you whisper "What's to become of me, Daddy? What will I be when I grow up?"

I wrap my arms around your and hold you close. I kiss your mouth very gently.

"You will be strong and beautiful. You will be anything you want to be because you will work hard for it. You will meet life straight on with your head high and proud. You will be wise."

"I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, darling."

"I'm going to make us breakfast after I shower. Sleep for a while more, Daddy. Then, after another nap, I want that naughty thing we talked about."

"Yes, Darling. It will be my pleasure."

---------------

"Oh -- oh -- my God -- Oh, Daddy" You are trembling. My hand is on your back. I'm pressing you down.

"Oh -- Oh yesss" You are bent over a large bolster so your bottom is high in the air -- your legs are spread wide.

"Oh -- Oh Daddy -- Oh I love you, Daddy." My hand is between your legs from behind, my finger is stroking your clitoris.

"I love you too, my little girl. So much." I tell you. You can hear the warmth in my voice. You can tell I love you. You can feel it.

My finger strokes you expertly -- keeping you just on the edge... almost there... almost there.

"Daddy -- I'm ready now."

"Are you sure, darling?"

"Yes, Daddy. I'm sure."

I take my hand away. You know what's coming, but it surprises you anyway when it comes. Whack! Hard on your bottom -- the paddle just as expertly wielded as my teasing your clitoris.

"Aaaah!" You say loudly. "God, Daddy -- yesss."

Whack!

"Ahhhhhh!" Louder now. A glowing heat is beginning in your bottom and legs.

Whack!

"Ohhh -- Oh God!" And the heat is spreading to your pussy -- it's beginning to throb.

Whack!

"Ohhhhh -- Ohhhh -- Oh yesss!" You are ready now -- I know it -- it's time to push you over the edge.

Whack!

"Ohhh --"

Whack!

"Ohhhh!"

Whack! Whack!

"Ohhhhhh! Pleeeasse!"

Whack! Whack!

"Ohhhhh -- Myyyy -- Goddd!" You are beginning to scream.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

"Daddy! I'mmm comminngg!" You are shrieking. And gasping.

Whack! Whack! You are writhing and screaming and coming harder than you've ever come. With every paddle, your pussy thrills with a wild fire and it's making you explode -- you are coming so hard.

Whack! Whack! But I'm not done with you. You're almost there...

Whack! Whack!

Then you let go --out of control -- over the edge. Screaming, crying, coming so very hard.

That's where I want you. And it's where you want to be.

I reach back down between your legs and stroke you. You are on fire. You are soaking wet. You scream and come again.

"Daddy!"

I bring my cock to the opening of your cunnie. I thrust into you easily. I will fuck you now -- my beautiful little submissive.

You squirm and scream as I fuck you. Delicious.

"Oh God, Daddy -- I love you." You scream loudly.

"I love you too, little girl." I pump my seed into your willing body. "You are mine, baby girl."

"Yes, Daddy. For always and always."

bill33
bill33
57 Followers