Actress's Motherly love

Story Info
A dream comes true with his mother.
2k words
3.62
169.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmy2324
timmy2324
12 Followers

Ever since I was a child I had this love towards my mother, Radhika. That love changed to lust as I was growing up. Now here I am 20 years old and wants to fuck that perfect body of my mother. My mother Radhika, even in her forties, had a seductive body. She has nice fair hips and the butts underneath were perfectly round. The boobs were still up and tight and showed no sagging. But the best part about my mother is her lips. They were thick and red. The fact that she was always smiling made it even more attractive. The mark on her left cheeks was attractive too.

Even though she was an actress, she was a typical mother in bringing me up. She loved me so much and tried her best to keep me happy at all times because I was her only child and my father was no longer with us. They got divorced when I was two so I never did get to know my father and I really didn't care because I always had my mother.

When I was young I was so close to my mother. I would hug and kiss her all the time and sometimes for no reason at all. I used to even sleep with my mother, (I wish I could do that now). But as I was growing up I could not do those things because I had perverted things in my mind. I could never hug her without lust now.

I knew that if was ever going to fulfill my dreams, it has to be in these couple of weeks because she was home most of the time because her drama Annamalai just ended and I am off from school too. So I knew I had to take some serious steps towards my fantasy.

So that's what I did. I started to go back to my young days and started to hug her a lot. Once my mom came wake me up and I hugged her and I intentionally feel up those boobs. But she wouldn't notice it much.

Then after a while I came up with my master plan. I went to the store I bought a mini video camera. It is the very small ones where you stick to the wall and you can't notice its there. Then I went to my moms room when she is not there I stuck the camera on the wall and left. That night was so long for me. I could not wait till go the next day and see what I got. I masturbated the whole night thinking about this.

I woke up super early next day and waited till my mom went for the bathroom and rushed into my mom's room. I took the camera and went to my room and connected it to my T.V. I forward it till the night when my mom got in the video. She was there staring at her mirror. She was wearing red sari with a matching blouse. After a while she took off her sari and the blouse. I was so hard that instant. She was wearing a black bra. Then she went for her skirt and I felt like I was going to explode. She was wearing a matching black panty. But unfortunately that's all I got to see because she put on her night dress on top now. I masturbated the whole day rewinding and playing the whole thing over and over.

But that wasn't enough for me, I wanted to see her fully, and I had an idea. The next day I went into the bathroom and put the camera in there. I came out and waited. Then my mother went in there with a sari and towel in her hand. I knew she was going to take a bath. That was the longest 15 minutes of my life. She finally came out with her sari on.

I quickly rushed into the bathroom and took the camera and like yesterday I went into my room and played the tape. I see my mom walk into the bathroom and put the things in her hand on the rack. Then she unzipped her night dress and now I can see her underwear. They were the same ones as yester day. Then she unbuttoned her bra and took it off. Her boobs were huge and fine. I was in awe. Then she took off her panty and her pussy was not fully shaven which was so sexy. She then walked in and turned on the shower. She washed her face. I could not see her ass properly but from what I can see they are NICE. After the face she went down and started to rub her tits. I was in heaven now. She even went lower and rubes her privates; now that was the sweetest scent in my life. Then she went and took the soap. I was so excited.

Suddenly my mom walked into the room and saw what I was watching. I was scared and embarrassed. Then she just smiled and said "All you have to do is ask. You know, I didn't have a male companion for a long time and it's about that time."

My mom undressed me quicker than you could ever imagine. He hands squeezed my butt and - oh God this was great! - She took my cock straight in her mouth and sighed with happiness as she licked and slurped my pre-cum. It was like she thought it was candy or something. It was kind of cool, how she liked the taste and all. I worry about things like that. But clearly she liked to swallow!! I was in with a grin!

Oh god, you should have felt it! It was awesome. My balls were groaning with pleasure. I was kind of intrigued at how my mom got so good at giving blowjobs.

You should have felt what it was like. My mom was cupping my nuts in her hand and doing long licking strokes of her pink tongue up my rock-hard shaft and flicking my helmet, teasing the cock-eye. I looked down at her, my idol, my dream babe sucking me off. Her cheeks were wet with my cum already. Her gorgeous sparkling eyes were flashing with desire, taunting me, begging me to cum in her mouth.

She didn't need to beg. I couldn't hold on any longer. My cock spammed and throbbed, spurting hot cum into her mouth. She moaned with happiness, as she swallowed down my cock, and rubbed me off as more cum spurted into her face and over her tits! I'd just given my mom a cum-facial! Ha hah! I'd just come over my mother, the famous actress R. Radhika's, nude body.

I collapsed on the bed, as she rubbed my cum onto her tits, sliding around her pert mounds and moisturizing her big nipples with my nut juice. But then suddenly she was getting up and standing astride. There are few sights more beautiful than a beautiful naked girl towering over you. But when it's R.Radhika nude and standing over you - my god that qualifies as one of the 7 Wonders of the World! That image is now burned into my mind. I'll never forget it.

"It's my turn now!" She smiled, her hand teasing open her pussy lips again. She sank down towards me. I strained me head up, unable to wait. I wanted that cunt in my mouth now. So did she. She lowered her pussy onto my expectant tongue and quivered as I licked, flicked and probed her clitoris. I laughed inwardly as I tasted her sweet, musky juices on my tongue. God, she had got me hard again already!

She was pressing her sweet twat down against me. I was wild for it - a face full of my mom's pussy - who wouldn't be! I rubbed my face into her cunt, using my nose to open her up, coating my face with the love-juice of the hottest mother in the world. She was panting and moaning, flicking her hips faster and faster, clutching her tits one moment then gripping my head and driving it harder against her slit the next. I sucked at her mound, her cum was flowing liberally. It was like years of pent up sexual frustration was being released at one go.

I nibbled on her clit with my lips and then flicked it back and forth with my tongue, while my finger hooked deep in her vagina rubbing her G-Spot. She loved it and started screaming with pleasure. Yes! Yes! Oh God Yes!

Mom gave this amazing shriek that made my body bliss out as she started Cumming, her warm juices spurting over my face. I thought at first that my mom was pissing on me, until I tasted the sweetness and realized I'd really hit the spot and she was squirting female ejaculation! Yummy -Yum Yum! I gobbled at her pussy, I'm embarrassed to say, and it seemed almost sacrilegious not to suck up every drop of that pure pussy juice. She gripped my head as I licked deep into her cunt, and over her thighs, and over her lower abdomen.

We slumped into each others arm. Me naked with my mom also, naked, covered in each others cum. And we cuddled and chatted as you do. I still couldn't get over the sense of the miraculous, that here I was in bed with my very own mother and she was butt-naked.

We went to the bathroom and showered together. It started off innocently enough but as we took turns soaping each other up, mom got that look in her eye again, and my dick was harder than a steel pipe! She turned her back to me and leant close to the wall, parting her legs and offering her ass up to me. I shuddered at the pure fantastic vision of that perfect butt, the cheeks so perfectly proportioned. I sank to my knees and kissed and nibbled her ass cheeks as the hot shower water cascaded over us. Her gash was a deep pink and the lips were still peeled open like a fresh fig from the earlier session. I stood up and maneuvered to thrust my cock into her pussy.

"No, not there ... Here!" She whispered, reaching round with both hands to part her butt-cheeks.

My cock neared that perfect pink anal star. Her anus was like a tight rose bud. I noticed that she had been really soaping herself up down there before. I like that anyway in a girl, Cleanliness. It makes all the oral stuff so much easier. I don't like to taste last night's curry on a ladies' twat and I certainly don't want the smell or taste of you know what round at the backdoor. But I like anal sex, and clearly my mom liked anal sex too.

As I thrust my cock into her ass cheeks, I felt that delicious burn as I nudged up into the "egg cup" as I call it. That delicious space up against her anus, that seems to hug your knob, as her butt-cheeks grip you in their soft bouncy fleshiness. Thrusting against her, I reached round and squeezed her tits, she turned her head and we french kissed. Me and my mom French Kissing - another landmark moment in my life!!

"Deeper!" She whispered urgently, as her hand went to work against her cherry again. I pressed my hips forward and the tip of my cock strained against her anus. Suddenly it gave way and I surged into that tight space. Slowly I worked my boner in and out, coating her butt-hole with my cum filled cock. She squealed and flexed her ass, gripping my cock hard - oh it felt so damn good! Kneading her tits with my hands, I fucked her good and as I started to cum so did she. She pulled me out of her and wanked me off over ass and just between her butt-cheeks. I rubbed my cum over her ass.

My mom looked at me and said "my son! This was so good, let's do it often. This is what I call motherly love" She went on laughing.

timmy2324
timmy2324
12 Followers