Adult Education

Story Info
Amy asks Eric to teach her a thing or two. He learns.
30.2k words
4.81
1.18M
773
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Can there be a fun, romantic, and relaxed way to push the sexual boundaries? Sure there can! You just need the right partner and a lot of time...

*

"I bet he wants your ass, too. Men always think women want that, and they never do."

I watched the other ladies in the group laugh or look down. That was Jennifer talking, and she was teasing Jackie about her boyfriend, whom Jackie described as "pretty adventurous in bed."

"What do you think, Eric?" Amy's eyes challenged mine as I snapped over to her.

"I think I'm smart enough to stay out of this conversation," I replied, to a couple of giggles from the ladies.

"Well that's the nice, safe, boring answer," Amy chided. "You won't tell us what you think?"

"OK, I'll take the bait. Like anything sexual, I think it depends on the woman. Some would never do it, some put up with it for their partners, and some really enjoy it."

"And I suppose you have the magic touch to make them enjoy it?" Jennifer's sarcasm dripped out.

"I never said anything about me. Heck, you can read about this if you want. They've surveyed a lot of women about this, like everything else."

"So what about you?" Amy again, her eyes sparkling.

"When did this become a discussion of my sex life?"

"You've got a group of women here, talking about sex with you, and you're backing down? Hello? Is there any red blood in there?"

"Yes!" I blurted out—Amy had got me. "I know they can enjoy it from personal experience. I don't kiss and tell, so I'm not going to reveal who, but I absolutely know that at least one woman can have extremely powerful, soul-crashing orgasms that way."

"And you're so sure about that? And that she wanted it?" Jennifer again.

"When she puts a bottle of lube in your lap and hooks her finger at you while she sashays to the bedroom, I think it's safe to say she wants it. As for the orgasm part, it's more the involuntary side that I picked up on. Tremors, spasms, and all that. She wasn't in control of herself."

"And you didn't marry her for life?" Amy gave me a theatrical look of disbelief.

"Very funny," I said. "It would be great if sex were the only aspect of a relationship. We were great in the sack, but there were other issues. It didn't work out in the long run."

"A guy admits that there's more to a relationship than sex?" Jackie quipped. "I didn't know that happened." The other ladies laughed while I rolled my eyes.

I looked over at Amy. "So I've spilled a bit, Lady. I'm not going to keep up a one-way conversation."

"Fair enough," she said, laughing. "I'll just say that I haven't done it, but I try to keep an open mind on things sexual."

"Whoa. Maybe we've got another adventurous soul in the sack!" Karen observed. Amy just stuck her tongue out.

"Speaking of relationships, you and Lisa have been split for several months now, right?" Jennifer asked me, changing the subject. "How come you aren't hooked up with some new babe?"

"I try to avoid the rebound thing. That usually leads to regret. Why, you want to hook up? Probably enough time has passed for me." I wanted to get a barb in at Jennifer.

"In your dreams, stud," she said, rolling her eyes while the other ladies laughed.

They continued to a discussion of boyfriends and prospects, with a lot of laughs and catcalls. I joined in the fun.

After another half hour or so, Jackie looked down. "Look's like it's time for me to go. Got to get ready for tonight."

"I'll bet, with your adventurous boyfriend," Jennifer commented. "Come on, girls. We should give Amy and Eric a chance to clean up. By the way, Eric, that's very nice of you to help Amy with this little afternoon party."

"I'm hoping you spread this story around with the ladies. I can start with a good reputation, and coast for a while in my usual lazy, self-centered way."

That got a few more laughs and teases as everyone picked up their things and said goodbye. Most of the other folks had left an hour or so ago. Amy had done a good job inviting a co-ed mixture, and the party had gone well. She was right—an afternoon party got a lot more folks to come, since they could make evening plans as well.

"Ready to help with the dishes? By the way, thanks so much for co-hosting," Amy said.

"Anytime, Amy. Let's do it." Amy had been a good friend of my girlfriend Lisa, and we continued the friendship with each other after Lisa left. We both felt the loss when Lisa moved away, but the job opportunity had been perfect for her. Lisa and I both knew that we didn't have enough going for her to stay or for me to relocate with her. Lisa had told me that I should go after Amy, but it felt a little weird to hit up on a friend of my ex-girlfriend. Amy and I lived in the same condo building, so we saw each other a lot.

"Soul-crashing orgasms, huh?"

I noticed how close together we were at the sink. The dishes became a little harder to hold. "Uh-oh. Not my sex life again," I replied, groping for something to say.

"Hey, maybe I'm trying to help," she said. "I've got a friend who's mentioned that she wanted to try anal sex some day. Should I hook the two of you up?"

I shook my head. "I know it sounds crazy that I'm not jumping at the chance to get some girl's ass, but you have to understand how I operate. I only have fun in the sack if the girl is having a great time herself."

"Who says she won't have fun?"

"It's not as simple as just pushing inside and having her swoon with pleasure. That may be what porn movies show, but it doesn't work that way in real life. While she may endure it and eventually come to enjoy it, chances are it will just be a horrible experience. For me, anal sex is something that comes after a lot of trust and history have built up. Both partners need to be comfortable with many other forms of sex together, and the lady has to have learned how to relax and receive pleasure from that part of her body. Finally, she's sharing a very personal, private part of herself, so she needs to completely trust her partner. If all those ingredients come together, it can be pretty amazing, and she has a good chance of loving it. On the other hand, it's just not something to check off in a hook-up."

"Sounds like a very mature outlook, Eric. Or are you just looking for a package deal—you know—guaranteed sex for a while?"

I laughed. "I think you got me there. I'm a package deal kind of guy. Now, if she's interested in that type of thing, maybe we should talk. I'm certainly not against it, and you generally have great friends. I'm not a big condom guy, so make sure you ask about getting tested, so she can rest her mind about that aspect of things. It's all about relaxing and having fun."

"Sounds right. I'll look into it," Amy said. "You'll be a lucky man if she says yes."

"No doubt. Now, if you keep talking like this, I'm going to have to get an apron on."

Amy laughed her deep, rich laugh. She enjoyed teasing and having fun with people. "OK, I'll let you off the hook for a while. Let's get the chairs and everything off the deck."

We did that, chatting about other things. Amy didn't show any sign that we had been discussing intimate subjects just a few minutes before. She moved gracefully through her house, her blonde hair swishing between her shoulders. Many times, I had noticed her combination of tight body and curves in all the right places. With Lisa in the picture, I had been more discrete, but now I enjoyed having a friend so easy on the eyes. I fell silent while I admired her.

"What are you thinking?" Busted. Amy always seemed to pick up on what I was thinking, and she loved putting me on the spot. For someone who had a reputation as a great friend and all-around nice person, Amy kept me on my toes.

"I think it might fall into the category of too much information. What are you thinking?" I said, trying to turn the tables.

Amy gave me a long look with her piercing blue eyes. "I think it falls into the same category," she said. "Let's fold up these tablecloths."

We got the last one folded. I put it on top of the others. Neither of us had said a thing.

"Eric."

My eyes snapped back to her. She stood there, beautiful. "Yes?"

"I didn't give you the full story before, with my friend. Yes, we have discussed her interest in back door sex. But I wasn't asking for her when I talked to you."

Suddenly, a lightheaded feeling coursed through me. "Uh, you weren't?" I asked lamely.

She smiled, looking straight into my eyes. "No, Eric. Your story sounded pretty good, and I was really asking for myself. If you're interested, let me know."

Time stopped. I'm sure I looked stunned. Then my brain got back in gear. My heart was hammering.

"I'd love to!" I blurted out. I was still trying to comprehend what was going on, but some part of me knew to answer with enthusiasm. "I mean, whenever you would want to."

Amy laughed. "I'll take that for a yes, silly boy. So how should we get started?"

"With a hug and a kiss," I whispered, moving close to her. I took her in my arms. "Wow, Amy, you've left me speechless."

"You don't have to say anything," she whispered, catching my lips with hers.

When our lips connected, something clicked inside, and I realized how much Amy had attracted me all along. I wanted to be more than friends, much more. I could feel the same waves coming off of her. Our kiss heated up. Finally, we separated, both a little breathless.

"Amy, you kiss fantastic."

"Thank you. I figured you were a good kisser, too, and I was right," she said. "I think we'll work out together. Now, I like your idea about testing, even if it slows us down for a while. If we hurry today, we may still have time."

"Lead on, Lady," I said. "Do you know a place?"

"I think I've seen one, but I'm going to check online. Just a sec." Amy pulled out her phone, concentrating. After a minute or so, she made a call.

"We've got an hour before closing. Let's go—I'll drive."

My mind was still in a whirl while we drove down there. A lot had happened since I woke up this morning.

"Eric, thanks for doing this," Amy casually remarked as she drove.

"Amy, I don't think you need to thank me."

"Any guy is lucky just to be with me, huh?"

"Something like that."

Amy laughed. "So, you might be interested in dinner? Part of that 'getting to know each other' thing you were talking about?"

"I'd love to, Amy."

"Good. Let's plan on it. Maybe we can walk down along the river and then look for something."

"Good idea. We can walk up an appetite."

We found the clinic and parked. As Amy walked in, I noticed some of the subtle looks she was getting. Both men and women checked her out, and I saw the admiration in their faces. She had a girl-next-door look of shirt, skirt, and sandals, but they fit her curves just right. They looked at me, too, and I caught their faint smiles as they realized what we were doing together at the clinic.

We finished and drove over to the river. I took her hand as we started walking. She squeezed back, a smile on her face.

"Glad the testing part is over," Amy said a few minutes later. "But, Eric, I appreciate it. You're a great guy. It will be a long week."

"If we're creative, we might be able to work on getting a little closer without getting too intimate."

"What are you thinking?" she asked, turning to me.

"Let's see how the evening plays out," I replied, "and then we'll discuss it."

"A little mystery for me to think about?"

"Exactly."

Amy gave me another of her looks, shaking her head and smiling to herself. We walked on, just enjoying being together. I was walking on a cloud.

"Remember when we'd bike with Lisa?" Amy said as she saw some bikes go by.

"Yeah, I miss that. You still interested?"

"I am. I try to stay in shape, and it's fun to do things together. I run with my friends, but I enjoy biking, hiking, and other things, too."

"Let's plan on it." I said.

"How about tomorrow?"

"Great."

Amy squeezed my hand again. "So what type of food do you like?"

"As you mentioned in another context, I try to stay open-minded." That got a snort from Amy.

"Like to play with fire, huh?" she challenged.

"Can't help it."

Amy laughed again. "I guess I can't blame you. I like to play myself."

"Now to answer your question, I like anything prepared well. So if you have a favorite, let's do it."

"I'm the same. Why don't we stroll around, check the menus, and see what catches our eye?"

"Perfect. I'm having fun."

"Me, too, Eric." Amy squeezed my hand again.

We found a seafood place tucked around a corner with a nice outdoor area. I had been before and really liked it. We kicked back with a bottle of Chardonnay, talking about all kinds of things. I had always liked talking to Amy. She combined wit and humor with a playful, curious attitude.

"Excuse me, Eric. I'd like to wash up before the food comes."

"Of course." I got up and held her chair.

"Such a gentleman. Thank you."

Amy left her phone and purse on the table, so I didn't go with her. I took the chance to check out her ass while she sauntered away from the table. It was everything I remembered—rounded and tight. She suddenly turned her head, caught me looking, and smiled to herself before disappearing around the corner.

It was my turn to smile, thinking how Amy kept a wicked side carefully wrapped in her fresh, girl-next-door exterior.

I got cleaned up myself and then we enjoyed a great meal of seafood, wine, some salad, and crusty bread. We both ordered somewhat light, not wanting to slow ourselves down.

"Fantastic dinner, Amy. Thanks for asking."

"My pleasure," she replied. "Shall we head back?"

"I think that's a great idea," I answered, as my cock started to swell.

We walked hand-in-hand back to Amy's car and then drove back to our building, continuing to talk about all sorts of things. As we were getting close, Amy turned to me.

"I don't know exactly what you have in mind, Eric, but if it involves us being together, perhaps you'd like to grab your toothbrush and spend the night?"

"Great idea. I'd like that," I replied. I never liked having sex and then going to sleep alone. In a flash of insight, it suddenly hit me that Amy knew a lot about me. Lisa had liked the fact that I spent the night, and I'm sure she mentioned it to Amy. I wondered what else she had mentioned. I looked over at Amy as she seemed to study the road. It felt like she knew what I was thinking.

Amy parked and took my hand as we walked to my place together. Amy had a little smile on her face as she put me on the spot again. She had managed to invite herself in without any preparation from me.

"Nice try, but I've got my place decent. Didn't know if anyone would stop by afterward."

Amy looked up, all innocent. I laughed and got just the barest hint of a smile in return. She followed me into my place, pretending to stay close as she got to check out my drawers and cabinets. I grabbed a set of morning clothes and a few toiletries. When I went to the nightstand to get a bottle of massage oil, she briefly raised her eyebrows, but never said a word.

"I think I've got everything," I said as I moved to the door.

Amy took my hand again. "Sure?"

"I've got you, and that's the main thing," I replied.

"You say such the prettiest things," she said as she batted her eyes. "Let's go."

We walked over to her place and she let us in. Locking the door behind her, she leaned back against it, as if to say I've got you all to myself now.

"Why don't you put your things in the other bedroom," she directed. "Then we can talk about what you have in mind."

"Got you wondering?"

"Bedroom's around the corner, or don't you remember?"

I laughed and moved on. I heard Amy's sink running, so I took the opportunity to brush my teeth as well. When I walked out, she caught me in her arms. In the split second before we hugged close, I thought I caught a little more definition in her nipples.

"Yes—wondering," she said simply, looking up at me.

"OK. Well, we can definitely kiss and hold each other. That felt really good before. But the fact that we can't touch each other in certain places doesn't mean we can't have an orgasm at some point, does it?"

I watched her take that in. Her eyes got wide. "You are a wicked little boy, aren't you?" she whispered.

"Definitely. You'll have to admit that we will know each other a lot better afterward."

"I'll say. I haven't played with myself for very many people."

I wonder how many—Amy's definitely my type, I thought to myself. "After we kiss for a while, I was figuring we could move to your bed and I would give you a massage. When the time's right, you can touch yourself."

"While you get to watch everything."

"Yes. It's going to be totally hot," I replied.

"You think?" Amy shot back. "I get this. You're helping me share my secrets. Pretty clever."

I nodded. "Anything to help a friend."

"Right," Amy drawled. "Thanks for being so considerate."

"You are so welcome," I answered. "I may not last long when you return the favor."

"So I get to watch, too?"

"Amy, we will do everything together. Part of building trust is that you will be getting to know my body as well."

"All of it?"

"All of it."

"I can live with that. In fact, I like it a lot. OK, I'll go along with your little plan." Her eyes flashed. "You're a lucky guy, Eric. Just remember that."

I pulled her close. "I won't forget." I caught her lips again.

We stood close and shared the gift of kissing. When we took a breath, she took my hand and led me to the sofa, kicking her sandals off and pulling me down beside her. Her hands wandered along my legs and chest, so I moved mine a little further. I teased her for a long time before I finally cupped a breast. She was nearly pushing her chest into my hands.

"Ohhhhhhhh. Finally. You are a tease," she whispered.

I chuckled against her lips as I gently played with her chest. I liked what I felt under her shirt—I guessed a nice, full B-cup. Exactly what would fit the rest of her athletic build. Her nipples stood out and brushed against my hands as her breath got hot.

"Let's try that massage," she said, a little impatient.

"Perfect," I answered.

Amy got up and took my hand again. She led me into the other bedroom, grabbed the massage oil, and then led me into her room. She went to one side of the bed, and I helped her turn it down from the other side.

"A towel to lie on might help," I suggested.

"Good idea." Amy disappeared into her bathroom and came out with a bath towel. We arranged it on the bed, and then she moved to the end.

"Come here," she whispered, crooking a finger at me. We joined for another smoldering kiss, our hands wandering up and down each other's backs. As she heated up again, Amy moved her fingers to my front and started unbuttoning my shirt. She slid it off me and then raised her arms, inviting me to pull her top off. I slid it gently over her head, and then caught my breath.

"Wow, you are beautiful," I sighed. Her breasts stood firm, crowned with hard nipples just begging to be sucked.

Amy smiled. "Just wait for when I can really get you to myself. You are so lost, little boy."

I smiled back. "I can't wait."

"Now, are you just going to stand there with your tongue hanging out, or are you going to get my skirt off too?"

"As you wish, madam." I found her zipper and carefully worked it down, sliding her skirt down her legs and off. Standing back up, I took in her figure, wearing only a sheer pair of pink panties.

"Your turn," she said, undoing my belt and sliding the zipper carefully around my straining cock. "A little excited, huh?"

123456...9