Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 21

Story Info
Testing the Big Bang Theory with Kaley Cuoco.
2.3k words
4.37
72.4k
34

Part 23 of the 101 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 08/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fitness culture is probably as much a part of LA as paparazzi and rehab centers. They seem to work in tandem with one another. I wasn't a paparazzi and I certainly wasn't rehab, so the fitness side seemed to be for me. Chris and I had gotten memberships at Gold's Gym although he rarely used his (and somehow looked like he did). I liked the routines and the atmosphere of the place, so that quickly became a part of my weekend. IPod on, treadmill on, 3 mile run going on. Followed by weights, swimming and whatever else caught my eye. And for that matter, whoever caught my eye. In this case it was a pretty blonde wearing striped Nike running pants and matching Nike sports bra that really showed off her assets, front and rear. She was walking on the treadmill next to me. She had her IPod on and was in a groove as she walked, occasionally taking a sip of water, and catching each other's eyes.

"Good tunes?" I boldly said to her while in the midst of my run.

"Oh, yeah. What about you?" she answered.

"Mountain Jam, Allman Brothers...I use it to...pace my run" I said while still running.

"How long is that?" she asked.

"'Bout 30 minutes and change..." I said with a smile. "It's in the drum solo part now." I answered.

"30 minutes? Man! That's one long song!" she said surprised.

"Makes for...a good run...it doesn't feel like 30...but when it ends...you've run 3 miles." I said.

"That's smart." She said.

"I'm Jim..."

"Kaley, Kaley Cuoco." She said.

"That's one unique...name." I said, still running.

"It's short for Katelyn." She said.

"That's unique too." I answered.

She laughed at my quick wit.

"Well, you have a good run, 'Mr. Mountain Jam'. Nice meeting you." She said as she stepped off her treadmill and went off to another part of the club.

"Yes, you too." I said.

Well, that was nice, I thought.

A week later I was back but this girl Kaley was nowhere to be found. I did my normal workout and as I was leaving, a blue VW Beetle convertible pulled up, its top down, and its driver hopping out with her workout bag. It was Kaley.

"Hey! Mr. Mountain Jam! You're leaving?" She said as she recognized me.

"Yeah, sorry I missed you." I replied as I got to my car.

"Well, next time then." She said.

"OK, another time darlin'." I said as I drove away.

Up the road was a coffee shop, I'd usually go in there after my workout and read the newspapers with a large coffee, trying to look intelligent. That was the other part to my workout. The "after-party" as it was.

It was a few days later when I was in there and not long after I sat down that out of the corner of my eye I saw a blue VW pull up outside. I didn't think much of it until I saw someone standing in front of me. I looked up and there was Kaley. She was wearing red Nike running pants and a matching Nike jacket with a white t-shirt underneath.

"OK, now I remember where I know you from." She quickly said.

"Excuse me?" I said, confused.

"We were in a movie." She said, smiling.

"Huh?" I was still confused.

"Sunshine Daydream. You were the guy Blake Lively kissed!" she said, excited.

"Whoa, wait a minute, how could you know that?" I asked.

"Because I was in that scene too, I'm her co-worker in the film. I die in the end too, but that's another story." She explained.

I suddenly remembered her. She was in the same scene with Blake when I got the surprise "I'll show HIM!" kiss from Blake's character.

"Oh my..." I was speechless.

"I can't believe you didn't remember me!" she said laughing.

"Whoa, I must've been blinded by movie stardom." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Oh, I wouldn't say so." She said.

"So where are you headed?" I asked.

"Back home, I just finished my workout, and I'm filming tomorrow."

"Filming on what?"

"The Big Bang Theory. It's the TV show I'm on." She said.

"Oh yeah! Now I remember what I know YOU from." I realized. "I love that show, I went to school with guys like that. I was always a junior level geek anyway."

"Right!" she said. "Are you still doing photo work?"

"Uh-huh, it's kinda slow now." I said.

"So...you're not doing much now, huh?" she said slowly.

"Right, uh, why?" I was suspicious.

"Well...I figured we could get some lunch somewhere... like, uh, my place." She said.

"Oh! Well, uh, sure. Where do you live?" I replied hesitantly.

"Just follow me." She said.

And we were off to her place. Kaley had a luxury condo a few miles away. It looked like the first home of a TV actress with cushy furniture and a gourmet kitchen. No backyard pool yet, though. Kaley dropped her workout bag near the door and headed for the kitchen.

"What do you want to drink? I've got fruit juice, Coke, beer, water..."

"Oh, water will be fine." I said.

Kaley returned with 2 waters.

"I hope you're OK with this, I'm a vegetarian." She said.

"That's fine." I said.

"Great, I'm always uncertain what guys will say about that." She said as she went back to the kitchen. I followed her in. She was quickly at work on lunch as I sat and watched her. She'd removed her jacket and the t-shirt hung loosely on her, but still showed a great chest underneath. And the pants showed off a great ass as well.

"You must workout a lot." I said.

"Thanks, I used to play a lot of tennis when I was younger. How can you tell anyway?" she replied.

"Well...just looking at, uh..." I started to say, I just knew I'd talked myself into a corner here!

"Oh, looking at my ass, huh?" she said with a smile. "Yeah, it gets me noticed. These too." She said pointing to her tits and smiling.

"Yeah, those are nice too." I said then quickly realized what I'd just said. "I mean, it's clear you workout a lot!" I said trying to recover.

"I know what you mean, and hey, I like the compliments." She said as she sat down next to me. "And, um, I like what you said." She continued in a softer voice.

"Well, guess I, uh, know what I'm talking about." I replied.

"Yes...you do." She said looking at me. She had incredibly green eyes and her face had a look of desire on it.

She leaned in and softly kissed me.

"Well...what was that for?" I asked, stunned at how things suddenly changed.

"It's for Mister Mountain Jam, that's who." She said with a smile.

We both laughed.

I leaned over and kissed her now, she tasted so nice. We continued kissing one another. Kaley leaned back and smiled.

"Would you like to see my bedroom?" she asked.

"Um, yes. Yes I would." I said hesitantly

We stood and she led me down a hallway to her bedroom.

She stood next to her bed and we kissed some more, I got up the courage to touch her tits, they felt very soft through the shirt's material and she moaned in response.

"Maybe we'd be more comfortable without our clothes." She said softly.

I nodded in agreement.

Kaley stepped back and removed her shirt, revealing a thin white bra, then she slid that off revealing her tits, they were a nice C size. She looked somewhat embarrassed to be doing this in front of me. I smiled slightly.

"It's OK, don't feel embarrassed, what you're doing and all. It ain't easy for me either." I said reassuringly as I stripped off my shirt and running pants until I was down to my underwear. She was naked except for white floral design panties.

"Wait, can I...can I kiss you again?" she asked in a halting voice.

"You can kiss me all you want Kaley." I said.

We deeply kissed and I could feel my dick getting hard against her underwear.

"OK, I'm...I'm ready now." She said softly.

"Maybe we should take these off together?" I suggested.

"Yes, that's a good idea." She replied.

We then slowly took off our underwear, leaving us naked in front of one another.

Kaley looked fabulous, her blonde hair shimmered in the light, her tits were nice handfuls with tiny nipples, and she was a "true blonde" alright. She was still shy and hesitant as we looked at each other. I was fully aroused now, and that might explain her hesitation.

"You look beautiful." We both said in unison, then laughing.

We held each other tenderly and experienced a wonderful naked kiss, and she looked down at my dick.

"Oh, my god," she said slowly. "You're ready to go. I've never seen one like yours, you know um, fully, um erect." She said like she was fumbling for the words. And hesitant to actually say them.

"Um, thanks. It's strange to hear somebody say that." I said, I was fumbling for the right words too.

Kaley went to the bed and lay down on her side, I joined her and we continued kissing and fondling one another. She lay on her back and I began to kiss her beautiful tits, gently fondling and kissing her nipples. She was breathing heavily and occasionally uttering "Oh, yes..." throughout. My other hand went down to her pussy, it felt soft and wet

"Hey, baby..." she whispered.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Lean back, I'll blow you." She said.

I did as I was told, she moved down the bed and held my dick while kissing it lightly on the tip. Then began licking the tip and slowly working it into her mouth. I could feel her tongue swirling around the shaft and I shivered as the sensation went all through my body. She looked at me as she came off it, and smiled.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Feels great..." I said.

"Good. Now you do me." And she swung her legs over my head and lowered her pussy to my face and we got into a 69. She continued to lick and suck me while I kissed and licked her pussy. She occasionally let out an "Oh!" as I pleasured her. She came off my dick and lay close to me, smiling.

"Mmmm...that was sooo good." She cooed.

"You feel wonderful." I whispered to her.

"Oh, thank you." She said as she kissed me. Then took a deep breath and said; "I'm ready for you now."

"You want to..." I said slowly.

"Yes...I want to feel you inside me." She said.

"Okay." I replied.

She went over to her nightstand and pulled out a box of condoms. The box hadn't been opened yet.

"Guess that tells you how, um, often I...I do this." She said hesitantly.

"That's fine, makes it more special when you do." I said.

"Aw, you're so sweet." She said smiling.

Kaley lay on her back and opened her legs wide, her mouth was open slightly and she smiled a little, she knew what was going on. I looked at her again, and she nodded, those green eyes looking so beautiful. My dick slid into her pussy and she breathed in heavily.

"Ohhh...baby...yes..." she cooed.

I started to move in and out of her, her tits looked so sexy as they moved up and down with every stroke, Kaley was smiling and her eyes were closed with every stroke, her mouth open. I fucked her faster and she responded even more.

"Oh god! Yeah! Oh yeah...that's it! Uh-huh! OH MY GODDDD!!! YEAH!!!" she yelled. "I'M COMING! OH GOD! YEAH!"

And then her body relaxed as we kissed.

"Wow, that was unreal..." she said softly as her voice trailed off. "Come on, fuck me some more." She said now.

I resumed my pace with her, she still looked so hot. I reached behind hr back and pulled her closer to me and we kissed as I fucked her. She was breathing heavy into my ear, occasionally letting out little cries of pleasure. She was wearing me out.

"You wanna...do another position?" I said, breathlessly.

"Oh, yeah, do me from behind." She said as she turned around and stuck her cute ass up. I got behind her and shoved my dick in her. She let out a loud "HUH-YEAH!" as I started to fuck her. I grasped her waist and started to pound into her now. I was feeling the stirrings of my own orgasm coming, it was building inside me.

"I'm gonna come Kaley...I'm gonna come...Ohhhgoddddd yeahhhhh!" I yelled as I exploded into her. She was screaming out as I exploded, then we collapsed onto the bed, my dick still inside her. She was still breathing heavy as we slowly came back to earth. The bedroom was so silent, only our breathing could be heard. We looked at each other and smiled.

"Wow...oh man...wow..." she whispered, her voice drifting off and her green eyes rolling back. She snuggled up close to me and smiled, we kissed again.

"That was beautiful...I forgot how good all that feels." She said.

"Beautiful...just beautiful." I said, just like she did, my voice was trailing off too.

"All this felt so good, I've had some bad experiences before, that's why I was so nervous." She explained. "I wish we could do this some more." She said with a smile.

"Well...give me some time to recharge and we can." I said

She giggled and then kissed me. We lay in each other's arms and fell asleep.

Kaley kissed me awake, saying she had to go meet her parents for dinner.

"Oh, throwing me out already are 'ya?" I said.

"I know, let's get together again in a few days, we'll meet at the gym and, well, have some fun." She said with a sly smile.

"I'd like that." I replied.

We kissed again and I headed home.

That was some big bang alright!