Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 22

Story Info
A Christmas Story.
1.7k words
4.44
32.6k
16

Part 24 of the 101 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 08/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Christmas season in California was different for me. I didn't have to deal with snowstorms as much as I had back east, and I only had to deal with the airlines for my trip back home. Chris and I hadn't been home for quite awhile, he had already shut down the office for 2 weeks and planned to leave on his own, but not before one last bit of fun.

Our old club impresario Derek Adams was throwing his annual Christmas party at his club, "The Eagle". Chris was excited about the invitation. I was reluctant, but figured I owed it to myself to go. We'd worked like crazy all year, had gone to England, met celebs we'd only seen before in pictures, heck, we deserved to go!

I rode over to the party with Chris. Derek's club was packed on this December night. Multi-colored lights were everywhere and gave off a beautiful glow. Derek laid out an immense spread of food and drinks. The Tigress girls were there, but as partygoers. They'd had quite a year too, they had 2 platinum selling albums, and their manager, Chuck Tyler was suddenly a music biz power player. I hovered in the back of the room most of the evening. Various friends came by to wish me a Merry Christmas. I guess I was lucky that none of them had been, shall we say, "overnight guests" of mine.

Around midnight, I was about ready to leave. I was gonna see if Chris was ready or if I should make my own arrangements. When fate stepped in;

"Hey Hollywood..." a sweet voice said.

"Uh-oh..." I said to myself.

The sweet voice belonged to Paris Hilton.

"I couldn't let you get away without wishing you a Merry Christmas, you know." She said with her trademark smile. She wore a simple red dress, her blonde hair slightly curled. A gold necklace with a diamond heart topped it off.

"Well, ho-ho-ho, look's who's here. And have you been a good little girl this year?" I said with a touch of Santa in my voice.

"Of course!" she giggled.

She immediately hugged me and whispered in my ear.

"Merry Christmas, Jim. Your present's in my car."

"My present?" I replied, confused.

Paris nodded with a smile.

"C'mon, let's get a drink." She said leading me to the bar.

We got glasses of wine and found a quiet table in the back.

"So, what's Christmas like for you this year?" I asked.

"I'm having my whole family at my place Christmas Eve." She said, then her eyes widened; "You should come over! You'd love my family. I know they'd love to meet you."

"Oh man, I wish I could. I'm flying back home tomorrow morning." I said and then looked at my watch. "Actually in a few hours."

"Going home to see your family?" she said wistfully.

"Yes, couple of family parties my presence is required at." I said.

Our eyes met and she smiled.

"Do they know what you do out here?" she asked with a sly tone.

"Sure they do." I answered.

"Yeah, but do they know what you're REALLY doing?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, well, that's another, uh, story." I said hesitantly, then added; "I'll plead the fifth on that!"

We both laughed.

"They're probably gonna think I'm some big shot out here. You know, hanging out with starlets and all." I said.

"Well, aren't you?" Paris asked.

"Yeah, but how'd they figure it out?" I wondered.

We both laughed even more.

"Well, I have to say that you're one special guy. I always have a good time with you, and you deserve everything that comes with this time of year." She said with a big smile.

"Wow, uh, thank you." I said, flattered that she felt this way about me.

"So, come with me." She said as she stood up.

"Wha-come with you where?" I was confused.

"Let's get your Christmas gift." She said.

"My Christmas gift?" I was still confused.

Paris held my hand as we went through a side exit of the club and out to a private car lot Derek kept behind the club. For December, it was a warm night. I could hear the muted party sounds from inside the club, and the LA traffic was heard too. In the dim light, I could see a Bentley was parked there.

"Nice wheels!" I said. "I've never seen one up close before."

"Yeah, it's mine." She said. "I like it a lot, it's very classy."

"Just like it's owner." I said with a bit of charm.

Paris smiled widely as she came over to me and hugged me.

"Like I said, you're a special guy 'Mr. Hollywood'." She said very sweetly to me.

"So are you, Miss Paris." I replied with a quick kiss on her cheek.

"And since it's the Christmas season, you deserve a special gift." She said as she kissed me back, this time with more passion. She leaned me up against the front of her car and felt the crotch of my pants as we kissed some more. I reached up and felt her tits through her dress, she responded immediately with gentle moans.

"Mmmm...that's it honey...right there." She whispered.

I was quickly getting hard the longer she touched and caressed me.

"Just the way I like it." She said.

Paris now pulled my zipper down and felt inside for my dick. When it popped out she looked up at me and smiled. Then she crouched down and took my dick into her hot mouth. Her lips and tongue felt so slick and soft as they caressed my dick. Her hands' were gently stroking it too. I tried not to be self-conscious as all this was happening. If the paparazzi out front somehow saw this, imagine the scandal!

"Oh Jim, you've got the nicest dick." She said as she looked up at me.

Paris stood up and we switched places, she started to pull her dress up.

"Pull my panties down, it's your turn." She said in that sweet, sexy, "Paris voice".

I reached down and felt the front of her silk panties, it was warm to the touch, then I felt inside, and she was wet to the touch. She giggled as she felt my hand reach inside. I then slid them down and saw her love nest, as smooth as ever. Nothing was ever out of place with Paris Hilton.

I got up close and softly kissed her pussy. She tasted as sweet as ever. And my tongue got to work making her feel as good as she'd made me. Paris was letting out a stream of soft "Oh's" as I licked her. My tongue now went inside her, and Paris felt it.

"Oh my god! Oh! Oh! Oh baby!" she cried out. I felt her hands grab the top of my head and push me further inside her. As she relaxed her grip, her body relaxed as well.

"Honey...let me...let me catch my breath." She said.

I stood up and she was smiling, her eyes slightly closed.

"Wow...I didn't expect that." She said.

I embraced her, and she felt my still hard dick. She pulled her dress up further and held my dick and guided it towards her pussy. She leaned back on the hood of her car as I slid inside her. She breathed in slightly as she felt me enter her.

"Ahh...that's it...nice..." she said. "Fuck me baby."

And I did.

I didn't ease into things, I went all out. She was gasping and moaning constantly. I think even she was surprised at how much energy I had. It felt so illicit, what we were doing here, under the cover of darkness. But we both loved it. And I could feel things build within me. Paris did too.

"Oh yeah baby...yes...uh-huh...baby...oh god yes! I'm coming...oh god I'm coming!" she cried out.

With a gut-level thrust I came too, exploding into her hot pussy.

We kissed one another as my explosion subsided. I knew I'd filled her up.

"Oh my god Jim...that was incredible." She said softly to me.

Then she leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

"Merry Christmas Hollywood Jim." She said with a smile.

"Man... that's a great Christmas gift." I said breathlessly.

Paris stood up, a little wobbly at first.

"Oh, that wasn't your Christmas gift." She said.

"Huh?" I said, obviously confused.

"This is..." and she lovingly placed a set of keys in my hand.

The keys had the Bentley logo on them.

"What's this?" I asked.

"It looks like a set of keys. And they go to the Bentley we just fucked on. It's yours." She said very nonchalantly.

"You're giving me a...a...car?" I said, stunned.

"Sure, I won't be using it, and I think someone like you would like it." She said.

"I can't take this!" I protested.

"Sure you can. Look, if you don't like it, sell it. Get yourself a new Honda. But at least hold onto it for awhile, you can feel like a prince. You're already one to me, you know."

"Paris, I-I-I don't know what to say." I stammered.

"Merry Christmas, Hollywood." She said as she kissed me. Then she looked at her watch.

"Oh, my gosh, I have to go too. You have a good flight Jim. Tell your family you're friends with me!" she said with a smile as she went back inside the club.

I stood there, looking at my Christmas present.

"Sir? Sir?" I heard a voice say.

I looked up and a United Airlines stewardess was standing over me.

"We've landed in Hartford, sir. Do you need help getting off?" she asked.

"Getting off, I just did..." I said sleepily and suddenly realized where I was.

I looked out the window. There was snow on the ground and I was on a nearly empty plane. I quickly apologized for my predicament. I grabbed my carry-on bag and quickly left the plane. I'd had a magazine in my lap and glanced down at it as I left the plane.

It had a picture of Paris Hilton with a black Bentley convertible. The caption read "A ride fit for a prince, or an heiress".

I guess I'd had a Christmas dream.

But what a dream it was.