Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 32

Story Info
Dangerous curves.
5.1k words
4.71
44.8k
15

Part 34 of the 101 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 08/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I once said that there were certain events were time stood still for me, ones where I wished for no distractions for a day. One event I neglected to mention was the LA International Auto Show. It was like a supermarket of new cars. The timing of this was great for me. I was planning to upgrade my vehicle of choice and wanted something that was truly "me". And for a change, with the success of the Triple Threat Tour we worked on, I had the luxury of having the upper hand on the dealers instead of the other way around when it came to negotiating a price.

The show was held at the vast LA Expo Center and promised to be huge. Along with the new cars were a bevy of aftermarket car parts companies. OK, I if I see something I like maybe these guys can augment it in some way. As I cruised around the floor I eagerly checked out every manufacturer there. I knew it would take me at least 3 trips around the floor before I set my sights on one or maybe 3 cars to focus on after I left. So the aftermarket guys looked interesting, at least to take the "new car glaze" off my face. As I wandered through their "supermarket", who did I spot but a busty, raven haired beauty in hot pants wearing a t-shirt advertising "California Kid Trucks".

It was Laura Croft, my Las Vegas beauty.

I was completely unprepared when I saw her. And I didn't know what to do. So I did the best thing possible.

"Uh, excuse me, do you have any catalogs?" I asked.

That has to be the dumbest pickup line ever uttered by a human being.

"No...um...I think they have them over...Jim!"

I smiled, glad that the toughest part was over with.

"Oh my god!" she squealed.

She hugged me and I could feel her bountiful tits press into my chest.

"What are you doing here?" she said excitedly.

"Checking out cars, I think I can see why you're here." I replied.

"Yeah, just a Playboy promotion...um...are you gonna be here long?" she asked.

"Uh, Probably, why?"

"I'll be done here in like a half hour, let's get a drink." She said.

"OK, I'm gonna check out the BMW's and I'll meet you back here."

"Cool, see you then." She said as she went back to the company booth to sign autographs, but not without a sexy wink as she walked away.

I smiled.

Time seemed to crawl as I wandered the floor. Finally the time came when I went back to her booth. She had changed into a Nike track suit combo outfit with a sling bag on her shoulder.

"Hey baby." She said with that casual sexiness only she had.

"Where should we go?" I asked.

"Um...I think there's a bar upstairs in the hotel, let's go there." She said

"Lead on Ms. Laura." I said as I took her arm in mine. She smiled widely and put her had on my shoulder as we walked out.

The hotel bar was bustling with car show people and football fans and we got Coronas and found a table by the huge windows overlooking Los Angeles. The sun was blazing outside.

"So what've you been doing since Vegas?" I asked.

"Lots of appearances everywhere you can think of. I think I've got carpal tunnel from signing my name so much!" she laughed as she shook her hand to get the blood circulating. "Bridget and I did a lot of car shows together. What about you?" she asked.

"Lots of photo work, we did the Beyonce' tour, that was a whirlwind." I said with a weary sigh.

"Oh! Lucky you!" she said. "How's your partner?"

"The same, you know him, always the hustler." I said. "He's trying to get another tour for us."

Laura sipped her beer and leaned in close to me.

"I really loved Vegas you know."

I leaned in close to her.

"Best afternoon I've ever had." I said with a smile.

She gave me a naughty smile.

"People wonder why I smile so much. You know why?"

"Why?" I asked.

"Because of you." she said with a bigger smile. "You made me feel so good. If I wasn't away so much we'd be fucking all the time you know."

I was dumbfounded.

"Oh well...uh...you wa-wa-want another drink?" I stammered.

"Yes, yes I do." She said with an understanding smile on her face, and a soft touch on my hand.

I went to get 2 more Coronas, and hoped that some courage might be available too. Even if it was, as the Eagles said in "Tequila Sunrise", a "shot of courage"

It would certainly help in this case!

As I got back, Laura was on her cellphone.

"OK...I'll see if he can...OK Gail I will, bye." She said as she snapped it shut.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" she said.

"Sure, what?"

"Well... I have a proposition for you. You've never met my manager have you?"

"No, but then again, I thought Playboy managed you."

"Well, yes they do." She said. "This is different."

"OK, then what?"

"Well...oh, I can't believe I'm doing this." She said.

"Well, what?" I asked.

"My manager would like to meet you, she might give you guys some business." She finally said.

"Oh is that all? Sure, I'll meet her." I said.

"Cool, OK, here's the address. I'll call you tomorrow morning, and we can get breakfast somewhere. I've got an appearance I need to get ready for." She said as she stood up. She gave me a quick kiss and then bounced out of the room.

I navigated the Accord up the winding roads of the LA neighborhood where her manager Gail lived. When I pulled up to the secluded house, there was the requisite call box.

"Uh, yes...Jim from East Coast Image to see Gail." I said.

"Oh, fine, come on in I'm in the pool area." A female voice with what seemed like a Scottish accent said.

I drove up and parked by a white Mercedes-Benz convertible and a green Mini Cooper.

"Nice wheels." I thought.

I found the gate to the pool and wandered slowly in. The pool area was huge. Thick trees and bushes surrounded it, and there was a lush green lawn all around.

I now saw her manager Gail. She looked in her mid 40's with a curvy, but still nice, figure.

And she was topless.

Her enormous tits were out for all to see. The rest of her was covered by a red bikini bottom.

"Hello, Jim!" she said as she sat up. Her tits looked quite nice, I had to admit.

"Hi, it's good to meet you Gail." I said as we shook hands. I tried not to stare at her body.

"Laura's told me lots about you." She said as we sat at a table and she poured iced tea for us.

"Oh, well, good to hear that." I replied.

She opened a file with many photos and documents

"You have a very successful business from what I've gathered. Lots of photo shoots..." she said as she leafed through her papers. "And...oh yes you just did that tour with Beyonce', Rihanna, and Tigress. Very successful." She said with a smile.

It was hard not to notice her body.

"We had a lot of fun doing it. It was our first national tour. We had great people to work with." I said.

"How would you like to be more successful?" she now asked.

"Well, anybody would like that. I know Chris is always eager to..." I started.

"No, no darling. I meant how would YOU like to be successful?" she said with a smile and that Scottish accent.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"Well...Laura is always smiling, especially when anyone mentions Las Vegas. I finally asked her and she told me about you. You two had quite a time there." She said with a flirtatious look.

"Um...we had a few drinks but I..." said hesitantly.

"And quite a nice shower together from what she says." Gail continued.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Oh come on, love! I know everything you did. She told me, don't be so shocked." Gail said.

"Okay, um, yes we had a romantic encounter and all." I said.

"And you fucked her good, didn't you?" she said with a big smile.

I couldn't respond.

"That's why she's smiling. I've been working with her for quite awhile, and I've never seen her this happy." She continued.

"Oh well, uh, thank you." I stammered.

"Now I want some of that happiness." She said.

I almost spit out my tea.

"What?"

"I said...I want some of that happiness." She said very sexily and she caressed her big tits.

I looked around the yard, wondering when the hidden cameras would pop out and Chris would start laughing.

"There's nobody here, love." She said.

Gail stood and walked over and gently stood me up.

"I like a man like you, you know."

And she kissed me gently.

"You have such a nice body, it's a shame to keep it covered up, you know." She continued.

My eyes dropped to her tits.

"Oh you like these, my knockers? Or do you call 'em tits out here?" she said flirtatiously.

I was at a loss for words now.

"They're quite nice aren't they?" she said.

"Y-Y-Yes they are." I finally said.

"Go ahead, love. You can touch 'em. I like that." She said.

I gingerly placed my hand on one, it felt soft to the touch, her nipples looked very enticing too. I now worked up the courage to kiss her. She let out a soft cooing sound as we kissed.

"Oh...lovely." She said.

I kissed her again. She responded with a soft breath of pleasure.

"You should get out of those clothes, it's very hot out here, we should cool off." She said.

I could only stare at her.

"Come on, I want to see what Laura saw." She said.

I hesitantly removed my blue polo shirt.

"Ohhh...very nice." She said caressing her tits. "Keep going baby."

"Oh-oh-okay." I said.

I unbuckled my khaki pants and slid them down. She could see the bulge forming in my gray Calvin Klein's.

"Oh it looks lovely." She said smiling. "My turn, I don't have much though."

That's an understatement, I thought.

Gail slid her bikini bottom of revealing a trimmed pussy.

"Take 'em off Jim...I want you." She said softly.

I took a deep breath and slid off my underwear. We were naked with each other now.

"Lovely." She said as she took me into her arms and we kissed deeply. My hands went to her tits and felt her ass. She went for my dick.

"Oh, it looks lovely!" she said as she caressed it in her hands. It was growing larger by the second. "Very nice."

"Thank you. You look great too."

"I'm well-preserved, right love?" she said with a laugh.

"Yes, indeed." I said.

She turned around for me.

"Like my bum?" she said with a smile.

"Yes, very nice." I replied.

"I can tell you like my boobs, Laura said you liked hers."

"Oh she did?" I replied playfully. "She seemed to tell you a lot."

"Oh yes she did, love. I know she did this..."

Gail crouched down and kissed my dick softly, then held it in her hands, admiring it like a perfect diamond. She slowly licked it from base to tip, then from tip to base. Like it was the best ice cream cone she'd ever tasted. Then it slowly disappeared into her mouth. She made an "mmmm" sound as she let it fill her mouth. Her lips looked so sexy as they slid up and down its length.

"How's that love?" she said with a smile.

"Lovely, love." I replied.

She smiled and continued her lip service on my dick. It felt thrilling. It was times like this I wondered how I got here. I was this kid from Connecticut, and in the course of, I don't know how long it had been, I'd gone all over the world with my best friend. We were quickly becoming the go-to guys in Hollywood. And now I was poolside in California with a golden tanned woman who was making me feel like a God. It was times like this I really felt like I was "Hollywood Jim" and not that geeky kid from back east.

"Oh god, your dick is so nice!" Gail said.

"Thank you." I replied.

Gail stood and we kissed again, she placed my hand on her pussy and moved it around. I could tell what she wanted and continued on my own. She was very wet and excited the more I did this. We continued to kiss as I rubbed her.

"Oh god...that feels so lovely." She whispered in my ear.

Her body suddenly shuddered.

"Ooooh, that's wonderful." She said. "Come on, let's cool off."

Gail took my hand and we walked down the steps into her pool. The water was a shimmering shade of blue only made more brilliant by the California sun. We kissed and felt one another in the pool. She felt incredibly hot.

"Baby...I want you to fuck me." She said with a sexy look in her eyes. "I just want to fuck, do me any way you want, love."

"Um...OK." I replied.

I led her over to the pool steps and had her lay back. Her pussy looked so nice. I stood over her and she lay back on the steps, the water lapping around her. Her naked body looked very enticing. She looked up at me and was rubbing her pussy.

"Oh my god Jim...you look so lovely." She said with a beaming smile. "Fuck me baby...just fuck me."

I got down and moved my dick into position, then slowly slid into Gail's pussy. Gail let out a cry of pleasure as she felt my dick inside her. She felt incredibly hot.

"Oh god, yes! Oh my god you're so nice!" she cried.

I started to slide in and out of her pussy. Her tits looked incredible as they swayed back and forth. Gail was moaning and crying out as we fucked.

"Oh god! Yes! Fuck me baby! FUCK ME!" she screamed as I pounded into her.

As hot as this was, the position was getting uncomfortable, she agreed. Gail stood and turned around offering her ass.

"Come on love..." she said with a smile. "Do my bum."

"You got it, lovey." I replied.

Her ass was very soft as I caressed it, then kissed it. I leaned in and kissed her pussy. she giggled and gasped as I did this.

"Oh! You are a sexy one aren't you!" she said

"You bet." I said.

"Come on, shove that dick in me." She said.

I rubbed it over her cunt and then pushed inside.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhyyeahhhhhhh!" she practically growled.

"Oh yeah Gail! You feel so hot!" I said

"Oh I am love! It's your cock...it's that cock! I love it!" she said between moans.

I reached under and felt her tits. She stood up slightly so I could feel her better.

"Oh god yes! Feel my boobs! Oh god feel my boobs!" she cried as I kept pushing into her.

"Oh god your dick is wonderful! Fuck me baby fuck me!" she said with joy.

It felt so wild to be doing this woman, this wasn't another starlet I'd gotten lucky with, this was a real woman, and quite a sexy one at that. She had a wanton desire for me. It was a strange feeling to say the least, but it sure felt good!

"Oh baby...honey slow it down...let's make this last." She said breathlessly.

I slowed down and pulled out of her. Gail turned and held me close.

"Oh god...that was wonderful...I don't want to end this yet. I want to do as much as I can with you...you're such a great lover." She said with a smile and a soft kiss.

"I...I felt great too." We were both panting from exhaustion.

She laughed and we kissed again.

"Let's relax a little." She said as she took my hand and we sat down in the waist-deep water. Gail sat on my lap with her arms around me and kissing my cheek. I eagerly fondled her great tits, she was moaning in ecstasy at this feeling. My hand went down between her legs and felt her pussy. Even underwater I could feel the soft inner folds of her pussy and they sent a wonderfully sexy feeling through me, and through her. I knew I was like steel now.

"Oh my god...keep doing that baby...it feels so good!" she said in my ear.

My lips were on her nipples and I sucked them, driving her wild. Her head was thrown back and mouth open emitting a loud cry;

"OH MY GOD!!!! YES!!!!" she cried out.

She held my head close to her chest and I was licking her tits. She was gasping at all I was doing, between my lips and hands.

"My god baby...you're gonna make me explode!" she said with a laugh. "Are you this way with every girl?"

"No, not always, it must be the woman I'm with." I said.

"Oh, you're a sweetheart, love." She said with that sexy accent. "But I want to do more. This is wonderful but we should go further shouldn't we?"

"Yes, I guess we should finish what we started." I said.

"Uh-huh." Gail replied. "Let's get cleaned up, the chlorine bothers my eyes."

Gail stood up from my lap, a little wobbly, but she looked just as sexy with water dripping from her body. She took my hand and led me to a freestanding shower off to the side. She turned on the water and let it wash over her body. She looked at me over her shoulder with a sexy glance as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Would you like to wash me, love?" she said seductively.

"Sure..." I said as she handed me some soap.

I lathered it up and slowly rubbed it over her back and then down to her ass. I rubbed soap on her ass and gave it a good feel. It was nice.

"Mmmm...that's nice, love." She said.

She turned and slowly ran her hands down my body, looking down at my dick she smiled.

"Oh, just lovely...just lovely." She said as she kissed me. "Please wash my boobs."

I softly ran my soapy hands over them, they felt just as nice as before, and she inhaled deeply, only making them seem bigger as they responded to my touch. Her smile was one of pure ecstasy. She felt so nice.

"My turn." She said.

Gail took the soap and worked up a thick lather. Then began to soap my body from head to toe, paying particular attention to my dick, which she caressed lovingly. The soap making it extra slippery. All the while she was looking into my eyes, giving me little smiles and looks of passion. We kissed deeply, our tongues dancing with one another.

"Oh baby...I love this..." she said softly.

"I love it too." I said.

Her body felt so nice, and she knew my dick was rock hard. I kissed her neck then worked my down to those twin peaks of hers. I could feel her hand caressing my hair as I did this. I knelt down and could see that beautiful pussy of her s close-up now. She spread her legs, like she knew what was on my mind.

"Oh yes baby...do it." She said.

I kissed her pussy and then began to lick it, she was moaning nonstop now. She tasted extra sweet as she pushed herself into my lips. My tongue was inside her now and she loved it.

"Oh god, yes!" she cried out.

She soon shuddered and I could se her knees wobble slightly. I stood up and she melted into my arms.

"Baby...oh fuck me now...I'm so fuckin' horny." She whispered in my ear.

"Okay." I said tentatively

Gail stepped back against the shower wall and spread her legs. I came up to her and rubbed my dick on her pussy. She moaned again as I slowly pushed into her. I reached down and gripped her legs and lifted her slightly off the ground. She let out a surprised and passionate "OH!" as I did this. She smiled widely at this feeling that was surely flowing through her. I felt good. She felt better. I started to fuck her slowly, hoping I had the strength to hold on for this sweet ride that we were taking. Her eyes were closed and a silent scream coming from her mouth as I did her. How I looked I have no idea, but I felt good like I said.

"Yes...yes...oh god fuck my pussy...fuck me" she said quickly between gasps. "Oh god that's it...yes...yes baby...oh yesssssss!" she cried out.

I now felt my explosion building.

"Gail...baby....I'm gonna cum...gonna cum...gonna cum." I said.

"Yes! Come in me sweetie....come in my sweet pussy...come in me!" she cried.

I felt my explosion and we both let out a scream as it hit her full force.

I was drained of energy and we sank slowly back to the ground. Gail held me close not wanting my dick to slip out of her.

"Oh my god that was wonderful...wonderful..." she said as her voice drifted off. She finally stood back and looked at my exhausted manhood and then at her pussy, my cum dripping from it. We laughed at the state we were both in.

"Wow...you had a lot there!" she laughed. "Look at me!"

I was laughing too much to respond. But it was strangely alluring I must admit!

Gail and I washed one another again. We were both exhausted.

"Let's go inside" she said softly kissing me.

We went inside her home to her bedroom. It was softly furnished with a large bed and comfortable furniture throughout. She lay seductively on the bed.

12