After School Surprise Ch. 01

Story Info
Teacher gets blackmailed by her student.
2.1k words
4.3
521.8k
178
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,226 Followers

Silvio sat at his computer putting the final touches on his on the photos he was creating. The 18-year-old high school senior may not be a good student. But he was good at creating things on the computer. And he was now about to use those skills to his advantage in hopes of graduating with the rest of his class.

Silvio is a handsome Italian boy: He often heard that he had a remarkable resemblance to Brad Pitt. He was tall, athletic and very cocky about both his looks and abilities. He had few problems picking up girls, but his attitude often caused a pre-mature end to his relationships. It wasn't that he treated girls bad, just that he was often too caught up in himself to care about the feelings of his girlfriends.

Silvio struggled through high school and was just about to graduate. That was until he failed his last few exams in math. He was told by his teacher that she had no choice but to fail him. That would mean that Silvio would have to take math again in summer school before receiving his diploma. It also put his soccer scholarship in jeopardy.

Silvio liked his math teacher. In fact, part of his problem had been that he had found her attractive and would often get lost in fantasizing about her during class.

Maria was a pretty woman. She was 41 years old, but looked younger. She had short blond hair, a pretty face that was accented by her small rectangular framed glasses that adorned her blue eyes. She was several inches shorter than Silvio, standing 5'5" with a shapely body. Silvio often got lost staring at her medium sized breast, especially when she wore a tight top that hugged her curves. And when she first entered the air-conditioned class her nipples would become noticeably erect, which was another eye catcher for the young man.

Silvio may have liked his math teacher. But he did not share the same feelings for her daughter, Sandra.

Sandra was a beautiful 18-year old. She was just a little shorter than her mother at 5'3". She had long brown hair and brown eyes. Her breast were a little smaller than her mother's, but were perfectly shaped and always noticeable beneath her tight tee-shirts.

But Sandra was something of a bitch. She was self-confident to the point of arrogance. She was a very good student, and had just been rewarded with an academic scholarship after winning a major math competition. She often lauded her abilities over classmates like Silvio.

Silvio had liked Sandra. He had masturbated to her picture many times at night. Earlier in the year he had dared to ask her out only to be rudely rejected and ridiculed by her. Not being one to normally be turned down, Silvio had some difficulty getting over the way she had rejected him.

But Silvio had a plan to salvage his grades. He knew that Marina's husband had to travel a lot for work. He also knew the climate of distrust amongst the teachers following some recent sex scandals. So Silvio used his talents in doctoring photos to come up with a way to blackmail Marina into changing his grades. In fact, he had decided to take it even farther than that.

Marino printed out his pictures. What he had created was a series of pictures that appeared to be Marina having sex with another student. To help his chances he also doctored some other photos to have some that looked like Sandra having sex with another guy and girl.

Silvio had overheard Marina telling Sandra that her father would be gone for the weekend. Sandra said that she was going to be staying with a friend so Silvio decided that tonight would be the best opportunity to pay Marina a visit.

Marina was sitting in front of the TV when the doorbell rang. She was wearing the white blouse and yellow skirt that she had worn to work today, although she was now barefoot.

She opened the door and was surprised to see Silvio standing there.

"What are you doing here, Silvio?" She asked.

"I have something that I need to show you." He said, stepping through the door and handing her a large folder.

Marina wasn't happy with the way Silvio just barged into the house. But she took the folder and opened it.

Seeing the graphic pictures of what appeared to be her sucking and fucking a student shocked her. But then the following pictures of her daughter doing the same to both a boy and girl were more appalling to her.

"What in the hell is the meaning of this?" She asked, closing the folder.

"I thought I'd give you a chance to see these before I turn them over to the school board." Silvio told her.

"Those pictures of me are fake!" She insisted.

"I don't know, they look pretty real to me."

Marina didn't know what to say. She knew that the pictures were fake. At least the ones involving her were. She had no idea about the ones of Sandra. But she also knew that following the most recent scandals she would likely lose her job before being able to prove them as fakes. And she didn't want to put her husband through that ordeal either. Plus the pictures of Sandra could put her scholarship at risk too.

"What are you trying to do, Silvio?" She asked.

The boy smiled. Marina couldn't help but notice how handsome he was.

"I can't help but think that if a couple of my scores were improved I would pass your class and graduate."

"Are you trying to blackmail me to change your grade?" She asked.

"I'm just asking that you re-consider my grades."

Marina was angry. But she was also afraid. This boy was blackmailing her with false evidence, but she did not know if she would be believed. And even if she proved the pictures fake she would find it very difficult to rebuild her reputation.

"Fine, I'll change your scores and you can pass."

"Why don't you log onto the system now so I can see you do it."

"Fine." Marina spat. She walked over to the computer with Silvio following. She sat down and logged into the school's system. Then she looked up Silvio's records, altered a few of his scores and changed his failing grade to a passing one.

"There, Silvio. Now you'll pass and graduate."

Silvio decided to try phase two. He leaned forward allowing both hands to fall to her breast.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!" Marina protested, grabbing his hands as he began to fondle her.

"Since you're breaking the law by changing my grades, and you're all alone tonight. I thought that maybe we could have a little fun together."

"Fuck you, Silvio!"

She tried to stand, but Silvio pulled her back into the chair and began groping her breast more harshly now.

"You don't understand, Marina. If you don't have sex with me I'm going to give those pictures to the school board and tell them how you tried to bribe me to keep me quiet by changing my grades. You just left a record proving that part is true."

Marina silently cursed. She had just damned herself by altering Silvio's grades. If anyone checked they would see what she had done. Even if she changed them back the history of her actions were already recorded.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"I want to fuck you, Marina. I've wanted that since the first day I sat in your class and you walked in with those perky nipples showing.

"Please don't do this." She pleaded.

"It's your choice, Marina. You can agree to fuck me or just tell me to leave and I will. But I'm going straight to the school. I'm sure Mr. Millano is still there."

"Please don't do that." Marina begged.

"Then will you agree to have sex with me?"

Marina felt that she had no choice. "Fine, whatever you want."

Silvio grinned. "Great, now take off your clothes."

Marina stood and began unbuttoning her blouse. She pulled it off then removed her skirt. Silvio watched as the older woman stood before him in only her bra and panties. She reached behind her back and unfastened the clasp of her bra. When she pulled it off her shapely breast fell into full view bringing a bigger smile to Silvio's face.

Marina slid her panties down, revealing her well trimmed pussy.

Silvio quickly undressed while watching the naked teacher.

When Marina saw Silvio's hard cock she gasped. She had been with several men, but with none other than her husband for over 19 years now. But none of the men she was with compared to what she saw protruding from Silvio's crotch.

His cock was long and thick. She guessed that it was at least 9 inches and twice as thick as her husband's.

"You like it." Silvio said, stroking his cock in front of her. "Why don't you come over here and suck it."

Marina stepped before Silvio and dropped to her knees before him. Without saying a word she took his thick pole in her right hand and guided it into her mouth. She wasn't able to take all of him into her mouth. But she took as mush as she could and began bobbing her head up and down on his hard shaft.

"Oh yes, that feels so good." Silvio commented as he stood there, enjoying the sight of his pretty teacher sucking his cock.

Marina stroked Silvio's cock as she sucked it. She could feel the young man approaching climax quickly. She worked his rod with her mouth waiting to feel him cum.

"Oh yes!" Silvio exclaimed as his orgasm began.

Marina felt her mouth fill with Silvio's cum. She gulped it down while continuing to suck him.

By the time she was finished Marina was shocked to realize that her pussy was wet and her clit was throbbing. This couldn't be correct. How could she be turned on by being blackmailed into sex? But there was no denying the fact that her pussy was tingling and she wanted to feel Silvio's massive cock between her legs.

"That was good, Marina." He told her. "Now lay down."

Marina laid back on the floor, spreading her legs in anticipation of being fucked by this young man.

Silvio got on his knees, and then crawled between Marina's legs until his face was just above her pussy.

Silvio began licking Marina's wet cunt. The teacher shuddered as his tongue flicked across her clit.

Silvio raised his hands and began playing with Marina's titties as he ate her pussy. Enjoying the way the woman writhed about on the floor as his licked her.

Marina's head rolled from side to side. This young man was obviously no stranger to eating pussy. She was caught up in the way he licked her, each touch of his tongue was bringing her closer and closer to orgasm.

"Oh god, make me cum!" Marina said as her lust overtook her. Her legs shook as she began to climax for Silvio. His tongue continued to massage her clit sending wave after wave of orgasmic delight throughout her body.

"Do you want to feel my cock inside you?" Silvio asked.

"Yes." Marina replied, surprised at how willing she had become.

"Got on top of me." He told her.

Silvio rolled over onto his back. Marina got up, straddling his waist, using her hand to guide his hard prick into her wet hole.

She slid down on his shaft. It filled her like she had never been filled before. Marina put her hands on Silvio's shoulders and began to fuck the young man.

Silvio thrust his cock up into his teacher's pussy. He played with her tits as she fucked him.

Marina's hips rose and fell rapidly, slamming against Silvio in effort to get every inch of his cock inside her. The older woman was caught up in sheer desire as she fucked the boy below her.

"I'm going to cum again." She proclaimed as her pussy began to climax again.

Marina moaned loudly as she continued to slam her body against Silvio's as she orgasmed atop him.

Silvio's balls were tightening as he felt his orgasm nearing. He grabbed her hips and began fucking her harder.

"Oh Jesus!" He cried out as he began to fill her pussy with his cum.

Both of them continued fucking each other until Silvio's cock began to go limp. Only then did they stop.

Marina rested atop Silvio, unable to believe that she had just been blackmailed into sex with a student and had actually loved it so much.

Both of them were so caught up in the moment that neither heard the front door.

"What the fuck!" Sandra exclaimed as she walked into the living room and saw her mother lying on top of Silvio.

PAS
PAS
4,226 Followers