Afternoon

Story Info
Two friends find a sexy way to spend the afternoon.
1.1k words
3.86
30.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A breeze rolled across the yard. It was a warm summer afternoon and I was sitting on the deck, enjoying the afternoon air. Sipping my beer, I glanced down at my watch. It was past four o'clock. He should have been here by now, what was keeping him? I have been eagerly awaiting this all week; I couldn't wait to see him. My palms were sweating.

Then I heard a noise from the driveway. The unmistakable sound of gravel crunching, and then the sound of a car door shutting. When I looked up, there he was crossing the yard, his gray jeep parked out front. I felt my pulse quicken. Damn, he looks good; as I looked in his eyes, I felt a smile spread across my face.

"Hey, glad you could make it," I joked.

"Sorry, I hit a bit of traffic on the way."

"Have a beer," I offer, handing him a pbr from the cooler beside me.

We sat on the deck for awhile, catching up. Hours passed by and we tossed back a few beers, letting the alcohol loosen things up. The conversation died down and we sat in silence as we looked at each other.

"Oh," I say getting up, "let me show my new addition," crossing the deck and walking out into the yard. The grass felt warm under my feet. I brought him to a spot under the shade of a large oak.

"This? It's just a blanket," He said, looking confused.

I rolled my eyes, sometimes he was so clueless. I gave him a sly smile and said this spot overlooked the surrounding wood and was totally obscured from view. There was not another soul around, only us on our blanket. I smirked watching the look of understanding grow across his face. I sat down and then patted the empty space beside me.

It was quiet for a few moments, my gaze shifting from his eyes down to his lips and back up again. I leaned forward, our lips almost touching. His breath warm on my lips. I could feel my heart racing and my breath start to quicken.

"I've wanted this for so long," I whispered, "I want you too." He moaned in response. I kept thinking about all the nights that I had touched myself thinking about him. Imaging how he would feel, how he would touch me, the look on his face when he came. I could never have imagined this; the way his body felt touching mine was better than any fantasy. I became aware how wet I had gotten; I wanted him in me but, I knew I had to take my time. Savor the moment, I tell myself, you've waited too long to rush it.

"So many nights I've touched myself thinking about you, feeling you get hard, how you'd feel inside me. I want you so fucking bad."

"I thought about you too. I've wanted you for so long."

I pushed myself closer, kissing him hard. My lips move across his cheek to his ear, moaning as I bite it. His hands traveled down my sides, grabbing my hips firmly and pulling me closer. From his ear, I started to slowly kiss down his neck while running my hands through his hair. Bringing my mouth back up to his ear, I murmur, "I'm going to fuck you." I guided my hands down his sides to his pants, I could feel how tight they had become.

"I bet these are feeling awfully stiff." He stared into my eyes and nodded. "I think it's time we took these off."

The sun is warm on my skin as I take my shirt and lift it over my head, giving him a little show.

"I just have to get comfortable first," I say with a wink.

Teasingly, I begin to unfasten his belt, the button, and the zipper of his jeans. I slid off the jeans and boxers, tossing them on the grass beside us. His cock is hard and standing erect. Looking at him, I give him a smirk and bite my lip. I get up and straddle him; we start making out again. My hands stray down to his dick and start rhythmically moving up and down; beginning with long, slow strokes then gradually gaining speed. He's moaning in my ear as my hands pump his cock. Soon I feel his lips on my neck, traveling down towards my breasts.

I let out a small gasp as his hands undid my bra and cupped my breast. It would have been easy to just let him feel me for the rest of the afternoon, but I wanted more. I wanted to feel him in my mouth, to make him cum; I was in a very giving mood. So I kissed down his chest, my hands never leaving his cock. I gripped the base and slowly let my tongue play with the tip; making slow circle around the head. He was moaning above me and it was making me wet. His cock was stiffening under my tongue and I knew that he was craving to have my warm, wet mouth around him, but I needed to get comfortable first.

Lifting my hands from his dick, I quickly undid my pants and slid both them and my panties off. I spit into my hand before bringing my mouth back to him. Getting my clit wet with my free hand.

"Are you playing with yourself?" I hear him ask.

Wordlessly I took his cock into mouth, looked up at him, nodding. My quick movements had caused him to involuntarily close his eyes and let out a moan. As I worked my clit faster, I increased the pace of my sucking. I sucked my lips in, gripping his cock tightly. My mouth quickly from the tip down to base. I knew deep throating him like this would soon make him cum. His hands moved through my hair, holding me to him. My clit felt swollen and I too was close to cumming.

"I want you to cum in my mouth. Are you close?"

I didn't need an answer, it was apparent by how swollen his balls had become. I knew soon all that hot cum would be sliding down my throat. With one hand bringing my clit to orgasm, I sucked his cock hard. His breathing grew strained, his hand holding the back of my head. As I took in all of his dick, I felt the cum rising up in his shaft emptying in my mouth. Slowly I took his cock out of my mouth, looked up at him and licked my lips.

"That was just how I pictured," I say kissing him. "You should come over more often."