Alexis Bledel - Horny Slut

Story Info
Did you ever think Alexis was this wild?
1.4k words
4.02
32.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelE
AngelE
57 Followers

I was so exited to be invited on the set of the new movie The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants Part 3. I loved the first two parts and the third was supposed to be the best of them all. The movie reunited the main cast members of Amber Tamblyn, America Fererra, Blake Lively and of course my favorite Alexis Bledel. Now I know the movies are mainly geared to the younger generation of girls but at 27 I watched them on TV and simply loved the movies. The are easy and fun to watch but that wasn't my reason for watching them. The reason was Alexis Bledel, I fell in love with her the first time I saw her on the television show Gilmore Girls where she played the part of Rory. Though she was younger then, she is now 29 and hotter than ever. I took a chance and entered a contest which consisted of me cutting out a ballot off my box of Honey Nut Cherrios to win a tour of the set of the new upcoming movie never expecting to win. I was notified by mail several weeks later that I have won and was told to call a number to set up the appointment which I did immediately. I was so excited.

I arrived on the set and was told on the phone I would be given a tour and the person would meet me where I stood. I am sure numerous members of the cast past my me a few times but everyone moves so fast and there are so many people cast, crew members, directors and others I hardly notice them. Then about 50 yards in front of me I saw her, Alexis Bledel walking towards me. She was wearing a white sundress with a colorful floral decoration all around it and simple white strappy sandals. I felt a little out of place wearing just a white t-shirt and denim shorts. She was definitely one person I could not miss, her dark hair and her sparkling blue eyes and that body of hers. As she walked towards me it seemed like it was all in slow motion, her stride and her hair blowing in the soft breeze. I was star struck I just prayed she wouldn't say a word to me cause I don't know if I would be able to get any words out. The whole world around me went silent and I drifted away and I concentrated solely on her.

As she came closer she smiled at me and waved. I thought to myself, "oh no now what do I do?" She extended her hand. "Hello I am Alexis I am here to give you the tour of our set." Oh my God Alexis Bledel is actually talking to me. I stood there my mouth slightly open it sounded as if I was gasping for breath.

"I'm...I'm...I'm..." was all I was able to get out.

"Emily, yes I know they told me. So follow me Emily lots to see."

"Yes Ms. Bledel," I was finally able to get out and followed that beauty around the set.

We made small talk about ourselves and she was telling me a bit about the movie without giving it away. She made me totally at ease after getting over my initial shock I felt much more comfortable around her. The whole tour last about 2 hours she even introduced me to some of the other cast members.

We sat down at a small table one of the many all over the set and each had soda. Alexis was smiling at me and I just smiled back trying to pretend to take her smiles and show my smiles as friendly and innocent. "So Emily," Alexis broke the uncomfortable silence, "how long have you been a lesbian?"

Shocked I nearly fell out of my chair. "What...I mean...I am...I never thought...I never have...I mean..."

Alexis gave a nice little laugh. "Oh come now Emily I know you have been checking me out during the whole tour. You don't hide it very well, you made it very obvious."

"Ms. Bledel I don't think this is an appropriate conversation. I am not a lesbian I never have been and never will be." I was lying and I think she knew it by my initial reaction.

"Well let's just see about that," she said as she took me by the hand and led me to her trailer.

As we entered her trailer before I could even take it all in the door was shut and locked and Alexis was closing the blinds. She crawled on top of me on the small single bed that was there. Her tight body on top of mine her lips pressed tightly to mine. I couldn't resist any longer I gave in and placed my arms around her waist and kissed her back. As my mouth opened her tongue went inside my mouth licking all around, her body started to grind against me. I couldn't believe what was happening, what I have only dreamed of, my wildest and naughtiest fantasies were coming true. She broke the kiss and got up sitting on my hips. In one movement she lifted off her sundress revealing a sheer peach pink bra and matching sheer panties. I just gasped her body was so perfect. She undid her bra and tossed it aside. Her breasts were so firm and sat perfectly on her chest. As she leaned back down she raised my t-shirt and roughly pulled down my boring plain white bra so my breasts hung over it. Looking at me in the eyes she dove down and began to suck and gently bite my nipples. Then her right hand slid down my, stomach going inside my shorts and she started rubbing my pussy through my panties. "Ahhhhhhhhhh," I moaned I couldn't believe this was really happening to me.

"Oh you like that baby," Alexis responded and she continued to suck on my breasts. She then sat up again undoing my belt, undoing the button and pulling down my zipper pulling my shorts off along with my panties, my trimmed landing strip now exposed to her. She quickly crawled off the bed and lowered and took of her own panties. My jaw dropped, her pussy was almost bare only a very thin small strip of hair. She then climbed back to bed and I couldn't believe it as I saw her head lower between my legs. He tongue danced across my pussy and toyed with my clit. She sent me to Heaven I could tell this was not her first time she ate my pussy like a pro. My fingers clinched her hair tightly holding her head between my legs. My body was thrashing about and I started to grind and thrust my pussy upwards towards her devouring mouth. My body started to shudder and I screamed "I'm cumming," as my pussy released a torrent of cum all over her face. She slid up my body as I was recovering from my orgasm her face covered in my juices as I began to lick it off her face.

Then I rolled over so now I was on top of her face to face. She reached behind her head under her pillow and pulled out out a red dildo. I took it from and slowly slid it in her mouth and she sucked it and licked it getting it ready for her. Now it was my turn to go between her legs. I slid down her body and gave her pussy a few long licks before I began sliding the dildo in and out of her. Her hands reached up and grabbed her breasts and pinched nipples as I jammed the dildo in and out of her pussy going faster and faster, deeper and deeper each time. She started to squirm I could tell she was close. She started screaming words I would never dream of hearing from Alexis Bledel's mouth. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, yes fuck my cunt you horny little bitch. Give it to me. C'mon you slut make me cum." The words turned me on even more as I rammed the dildo in and out of her tight pussy with force jamming it in as hard and as deep as it would go. Then Alexis raised her whole body up her back arched, her toes curled in as she released herself all over the impaling dildo. I slowly took it out of her pussy and slid back up her body sucking her breasts a bit before placing the dildo at her lips. She opened her mouth and began to lick, suck and swallow her juices from the dildo all the while smiling at me.

I looked down and smiled at her and said "Alexis Bledel you horny slut."

AngelE
AngelE
57 Followers