All Hail Queen Sharmell

Story Info
Queen Sharmell knows how to get things to go her way
3k words
3.38
17.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe

******

At the arena in Dallas, TX where the WWE is holding Saturday Night's Main Event on July 15, 2006, The World Heavyweight Champion, Rey Mysterio is entering his locker room after his team consisting of himself, Bobby Lashley and Batista defeated King Booker, Finlay and Mark Henry in an epic six man tag. After he closes the door behind him, Rey lays his World Heavyweight Championship Belt on a table. "Man I showed Booker not to under estimate me for the Bash..." Rey says to himself as he takes off his blue luchador mask and lays it on top of his championship. As Rey bends down to pick up his travel bag to get his travel clothes, he can hear a commotion out in the hallway, but he doesn't go to investigate.

Suddenly Rey Mysterio's locker room door swings open and walks in the wife of King Booker, the delightful Queen Sharmell; dressed in long black gown, black silk gloves, and silver tinted tiara on top of her black, flowing curly locks of hair. Queen Sharmell right away approaches the WWE World Heavyweight Champion as she lets his locker room door closes on its own "Just what do you think you're doing to MY MAN!" Sharmell says as she cocks her head towards Rey, placing her hands on her hips with a royal attitude.

Rey turns around and looks at Sharmell as if she was insane, "Hey, this is my locker room, what's the deal of you barging in here?" Rey asks as he's a bit surprised of Sharmell just walking into his locker room.

The vivacious Queen Sharmell press her lips together as she looks directly at Rey, slightly towering over the small World Heavyweight Champion "You listen to me! How dare you, 619 a man of royalty...MY MAN...Kiiiiiing Booooker!"

Rey laughs a little, "A 619 is going to be last thing Booker T is going to have to worry about... cause at The Great American Bash... he'll be getting a 619, the West Coast Pop and a Drop of the Dime..." Rey replies to Sharmell as he mentions three of his trademark maneuvers he uses to defeat his opponents in the ring.

Queen Sharmell shakes her head and points at him "That's King Booker, to you!" Sharmell snaps as she folds her arms "In fact Rey, you should MY MAN and I with a little respect!"

Rey shakes his head as he tries not to laugh at Sharmell's comments, "Hey I've known Booker T for years... ain't no way I'm going to call him King..." Rey says, "And he gets the respect he shows others... and that's none."

"Oh Really! Well Rey...I think its time you bow down to royalty!" Queen Sharmell says with a snap in her voice.

Rey raises an eyebrow, "Sharmell... I'm not going to bow down to anyone... pretending to be royalty," Rey says as he looks up and down at Sharmell, then he stands on his tip toes as if to look Sharmell right in the eye to make his point clear.

Queen Sharmell laughs as she puts both of her silk black gloved hands up "Don't make me laugh...you're just a mere peasant.." Queen Sharmell pauses and presses her lips "And now you better bow down to the Queen!" Sharmell takes a moment to look Rey's muscular body up and down, nodding her head "Remove your clothing...peasant."

Rey looks down at his blue wrestling pants and looks at Sharmell, "Excuse me? You want me to take off my pants?" Rey asks as Sharmell's command has caught him off guard.

Sharmell nods her head as she keeps are arms folded "You heard me...peasant!" Queen Sharmell replies as she snaps her fingers "Hurry up..."

Rey smirks, "All right... but I ain't wearing nothing underneath them..." Rey replies as he takes off his blue wrestling tights by lowering them from his waist to his ankles. The World Heavyweight Champion steps out of them, and now he's completely naked, giving Sharmell an eyeful of his small but muscular chest, rock hard abs, powerful legs and his incredibly thick twelve-inch shaft.

Queen Sharmell presses her lips together and nods her head "Sit down, peasant!" The devious Queen Sharmell commands as she points over towards the wooden bench in Rey's locker room.

Once more, Rey Mysterio tries not to laugh at Queen Sharmell's arrogance and demands, but he does what she orders, "You're pretty pushy..." Rey says as he walks over to the wooden bench and sits down on it. He leans back a bit and rests his back against wall.

Queen Sharmell slowly approaches Rey Mysterio "Now, lets get one thing straight...you bow down to royalty." Queen Sharmell says as she lowers herself down onto her knees in between Rey's legs. Queen Sharmell lifts her silver tiara off of her head and sets it down on the wooden bench next to Rey "And I'm gonna show you, what happens when you bow down to myself and King Booker!" Sharmell says as the vivacious queen gently grips Rey's cock with both of her hands and pulls his cock close her to mouth. As Queen Sharmell begins to gently stroke Rey's cock with her hands, she leans her head down and presses her tongue against the head of Rey's cock and begins to circle her tongue around the surface of his cock head.

"Ohhh shit..." Rey moans softly as he licks his lips. He relaxes on the bench, laying both of his hands flat on the smooth surface of the wooden bench, "Ok... so... this is a good incentive..." Rey says with a smile as he looks down at the Queen of the WWE. Queen Sharmell begins to gently tap her tongue against the head of Rey's cock as she circles his tongue around, before dropping her tongue down his shaft. As Sharmell strokes the lower portions of Rey's shaft with her hands she works her royal tongue against the sides of Rey's shaft, below the head of his cock. Rey swallows a bit and licks his lips continuously as watches Queen Sharmell bathe his cock with her saliva, "Ahhh... mmmmm.... you've got some Royal talents..." Rey moans as tilts his head back when Sharmell squeezes the lower portions of his large cock with her glove covered hands.

Queen Sharmell closes her eyes as she gently works her tongue back Rey's cock, coating his cock with her warm saliva. Once Sharmell reaches the head of Rey's cock once again, she opens her mouth and lowers her head down on his cock. The royal beauty, Queen Sharmell, gently wraps her lips around his shaft and begins to slowly bob her head on the cock of the World Heavyweight Champion. "Mmmmm.... ohhhhh fuck...." Rey groans with pleasure as he feels Queen Sharmell's warm, moist mouth moving back and forth along his fat long Mexican dick. Out of instinct, the World Heavyweight Champion places his lift hand on top of the Queen's head.

Sharmell begins to swiftly bob her head on his cock as she works her vivacious, royal tongue around the shaft of Rey Mysterio, splashing his cock with her saliva as sucks steadily on his cock. "Uhhhhh....mmm.... fuck... you sure... now how to get a man to want to bow down..." Rey moans as he praises the way Sharmell attacks his cock with her splendid mouth and skilled tongue. The World Heavyweight Champion can feel The Queen's saliva slide down his meaty cock whenever she moves her head upward on his cock.

Queen Sharmell slowly opens her eyes as she lifts her head off of Rey's cock as his cock drips of her wet saliva. Sharmell slowly stands up and folds her arms "Stand up!" Queen Sharmell says in a commanding tone as she looks down at Rey Mysterio.

Rey smirks, "All right Queen..." Rey says as he stands up from the wooden bench. His thick hard cock sticks straight out and points at Sharmell as her saliva continues to drip from his shaft.

Queen Sharmell presses her lips together "Remove my garments, peasant! And be careful with them!"

"Fine with me... always wanted to see what a Queen looks without her clothes on..." Rey laughs a bit, still finding humor in the situation as he steps around behind her. Rey finds the zipper in the middle of her back and slowly unzips Sharmell's long black gown. As more and more of Sharmell's lovely black skin becomes exposed, Rey pushes the top portion of the Queen's gown down so that it falls down to her feet. Rey doesn't let the black gown crumple at her feet, "You better step out of it.... or you're going to ruin it yourself..." Rey says with a smirk on his handsome face.

"I didn't say you could talk, peasant.." Sharmell snaps back, looking over her shoulder before the vivacious queen steps out of her long, black gown.

Rey laughs as he picks up Sharmell's gown from the floor, "You could learn to be a bit humble you know..." Rey says as he carefully folds Sharmell's gown once and lays it on top of the wooden bench right next to her tiara.

Queen Sharmell folds her arms and presses her lips together as she watches Rey. Sharmell shakes her head "You still have more work to do."

Rey licks his lips, "Oh I think I know what my 'work' is..." Rey says as he again stands behind Sharmell and unsnaps the clasp of her black bra. He reaches around in front of her and peels it from her elegant ebony body. Once her bra is removed, Rey steps in front of the Queen, kneels down and lowers her black silk panties. Realizing he's on his knees as he lowers her panties, Rey laughs and looks up at her, "You got me to bow before you..."

Queen Sharmell points back over to the wooden bench "Lay down, peasant!" Sharmell commands the World Heavyweight Champion.

Rey smirks, "You don't have to yell..." Rey says as he lays down on the wooden bench, laying on his back. He puts his hands behind his head and licks his lips as he looks at Queen Sharmell's beautiful dark skinned body.

Queen Sharmell approaches the wooden bench that Rey is laying on, she places her left black gloved hand on top of Rey's muscular chest as she straddles herself above his cock. Gently, the vivacious Queen lowers herself down on Rey's thick, Mexican cock "Ohhhhhhh..." Queen Sharmell moves as she now places both of her gloved hands firmly on the muscular chest of Rey Mysterio.

"Ohhhh fuck..." Rey arches his back a bit as he feels Queen Sharmell's pussy tighten on his large fat Hispanic dick. Out of instinct, The World Heavyweight Champion places his hands on Sharmell's smooth legs.

Queen Sharmell tosses her black hair back as she starts to slowly rock back and forth on Rey's cock as she gradually bounces quickly on his stiff prick "Ohhh...All hail the Queen!" Sharmell moans as she starts to ride Rey's cock at a quicker pace.

Rey licks his lips as he slides his hands back and forth over Sharmell's ebony thighs as he closes his eyes. "Awww hell...." Rey groans as he begins thrusting his cock up into the Queen's tight pussy. The greatest underdog champion steadily bucks his hips to drive his dick sharper into her tight cunt. Queen Sharmell closes her eyes and tilts her head back, moaning, as she bounces quicker on Rey's cock, causing the beautiful Queen to slam down harder on Rey's cock upon each impact. Rey sits up a bit on the bench so he's able to reach behind the Queen to place his hands on both of her round perfect ass. Rey pulls Queen Sharmell forward on his cock whenever she rocks backward.

Queen Sharmell gently grits her teeth as she slams down powerfully on Rey's cock, sending his cock deep into her warm and royal pussy "Ohhhhh...Rey!" The Queen shrieks.

With his hands on Sharmell's ass cheeks, the World Heavyweight Champion Rey Mysterio pulls himself up into a full sitting position. "Queens always like to be on top..." Rey says with a groan before his lowers his head to circle his tongue around the stiff nipples of Queen Sharmell's royal tits. Rey gives each of her ebony tits equal treatment as the Queen of the WWE lustfully rides his Hispanic rod.

"Mmmm ohhhh Rey...bow down to the Queen! BOW DOWNNNN!" Sharmell moans as she rocks back and forth on his cock as she bounces quicker and rougher on his cock.

Rey lifts his head from Sharmell's beautiful tits and locks eyes with her, "You want me to bow down.... I'm not even... warmed up..." Rey says with a grin as he slides his hands from Sharmell's ass cheeks to her hips to make her stop bouncing on his cock.

Queen Sharmell licks her lips as she slows down on his cock and gradually lifts herself off of his cock. Sharmell stands up and points down to the floor "On your knees!" The vivacious Queen Sharmell commands.

Rey smirks and licks his lips, "All right..." Rey gets off the bench and kneels down on the floor of the locker room. He looks at Queen Sharmell with a smirk on his face. Queen Sharmell holds her head high as if her status is higher of that of the World Heavyweight Champion, Rey Mysterio. Sharmell then kneels down in front of Rey and bends over onto her knees, in classic doggy style position.

"Funny... now you're on your knees before me..." Rey says as he places his left hand on to Queen Sharmell's chocolate colored ass. Rey grips his stiff fat cock with his right hand and slips it into the Queen's pussy, then lays his right hand on top of her ass as well. "Are you ready your highness?" Rey asks with a bit of sarcasm in his voice as he addresses her with mock respect.

Sharmell glances over her shoulder at Rey "Get to work, you peasant!" Queen Sharmell commands as she backs her ass up against Rey's waist and begins to grind her pussy against Rey's hard cock that is inside of her warm, royal pussy.

Rey licks his lips as he begins thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy at a steady rate, "Mmmmm.... nothing... like... fucking royalty..." Rey laughs a bit as he pumps his cock in and out of Sharmell's tight royal pussy, Rey rubs the Queen's ass with his hands and he lightly squeezes her ass cheeks as he drills her with his fat large cock. Queen Sharmell tilts her head back and groans as Rey starts to swiftly deliver hard, stiff thrusts to her tight, wet pussy. The World Heavyweight Champion makes Sharmell's body shake and jolt forward after every thrust. "Ahhhh.... mmmm.... you like this peasant's cock?" Rey grunts as he pumps his cock with every bit of strength his body. Rey continues to rub the Queen's ass as he fucks her pussy.

Sharmell grits her teeth "Ohhhh...I love your Mexican cock, you peasant.... Ohhhh bow dowwnnnn!" Sharmell groans as she slams herself back against Rey's cock at a quick, rough rate.

Rey smirks as sweat rolls down his face, "Thought... sooooo...." Rey grunts as he slams his cock back and forth, in and out of her pussy. He continues to give Sharmell stiff thrusts as he smacks her royal backside. "I'm not... ready to bow down yet..." Rey groans.

Sharmell looks over her shoulder back at Rey as the well-hung Hispanic World Heavyweight Champion quickly darts his cock in and out of her tight pussy. Sweat drips down the beautiful face of Queen Sharmell "Ohhhh awww peasant boy...I'm am the Queen!"

Rey licks his lips as drops of sweat fall off of his muscular body, "And I'm the World... Heavyweight... Champion..." Rey says as he suddenly pulls his cock out of her tight royal soaking wet pussy. "And I'm going... to bow down... when I'm... ready..." Rey says as he shoves his long thick Mexican cock into her tight ebony asshole.

Sharmell grits her teeth as she tilts her head back, feeling his cock enter her tight ebony asshole "Ohhh you peasant..." Sharmell groans.

Rey reaches underneath Sharmell with his right hand and starts rubbing her royal pussy with two of his finger as he pumps his cock in and out of her ass. "Uhhh.... now... this... is how... I respect... Royalty...." Rey grunts as he fucks both the Queen's ass and her pussy. Sharmell licks her lips as she starts to cum against Rey's fingers.

Rey grins as he feels Sharmell's warm cum spill onto his fingers. Rey continues to drive his cock in and out of her asshole as he grits his teeth. "Ohhhh.... shit... yeah..." Rey grunts as he feels he's going to cum, "Queen... I'm gonna fucking... fill your royal ass..." Rey says as he slows down his thrusts to draw out how long he's fucking her.

Sharmell looks back over her shoulder "Ohhh...All Hail...The Queen!"

"Ahhhh.... ohhhh fuck... hail the queen is right..." Rey groans as he starts to cum inside of Sharmell's black ass. Rey closes his eyes as he sprays the insides the Queen's royal asshole with his hot spunk. Queen Sharmell slowly crawls away from Rey's cock as his cock slips out from inside of her asshole. Sharmell slowly stands up and wipes her forehead with her left gloved hand.

Rey remains on his knees as he looks up at Sharmell, "Now... I bow... to the queen..." Rey says as he bows his head down a bit, but he has a smirk on his face when Sharmell turns to look down at him.

Sharmell presses her lips together as she narrows her eyes "Now peasant...get this straight! MY MAN....KIIIIING BOOOOKER! Is going to be the next WWE World Heavyweight Champion!"

Rey nods his head, "He has his shot... at the Great American Bash.... I might... just drop the belt to him for you Queen..."

-END-