All in a Week Ch. 01

Story Info
Sammie returns home and finds a welcome visitor.
657 words
4.03
12.2k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilliz
lilliz
3 Followers

Chapter 1 Day 1

Samantha Anne Lee, at eighteen, was already sick of the male species. As of tonight, or rather, this morning, she had been dumped for the third time in two years. Of course, that didn't count the many she had run away from or just ignored. She had to admit it: she was afraid of getting too attached. When they got too close, she pushed them away, never letting anyone in, never trusting.

She mulled these things over bitterly

as she shoved her key into the door to her apartment and let out a tired sigh as she headed for her bedroom. Her feet caught in mid-stride as she looked down on a handsome young man lying sprawled on her couch, fast asleep. A fond smile crossed her otherwise irritated face.

"Oz, wake up sweetie," she murmured, leaning down to shake him while glancing at the clock.

"Mummm..." he half moaned, twitching open deep golden-brown eyes.

"Babe, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at work in," she glanced at the clock, which read 6:43, "like seventeen minutes?" She asked softy, petting down his ruffled black hair as he yawned.

"Nope, day off. Came to see you and-" another yawn erupted, "-fell asleep." Here he paused and frowned at her. "Did you just get home?"

Sammie smiled half heartedly, than slowly took off her jacket, delaying what was sure to come. "I went to see Jase," she said, not looking at Oz.

"Ahhh..." He said, his face suddenly grim. "I know, I know! I don't want to hear it, okay?"

She snapped off and looked at him, frustration in every line of her body. "It's not like it matters anymore."

He sat up, never taking his eyes off her. "Why?"

"’Cause he just dumped me,” she replied as she dropped down beside him. She sat for a moment before saying, “Ah, what the fuck do I care?"

There was silence between the two of them, followed by, "You do realize he has been sleeping with Leana for at least a couple of months." It was not posed as a question: it was a statement.

Sammie turned to face Oz slowly. "What?"

He dropped his eyes. "I figured you would know." He said, shaking his head in something that looked like sadness.

"I need to sleep so I can figure out what the hell I'm thinking!" She said with a laugh.

"Okay. Well then, I'm going to go back to sleep." Oz said with a grin as she stood up.

"You don't think you’re going to keep sleeping there, do you?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, eyeing her tiny couch.

"Where else would I sleep?" He asked, plopping his head back down on the cushion.

"I've slept on that couch before. It was very uncomfortable, and I'm a good five inches shorter than you!" She said firmly

"I'll live." He said with a wry grin.

"Don't be stupid Oz!" She said as she beckoned him to follow her into the bedroom. "I know you won't molest me during the night." She shot the grin back at him.

"Are you sure about that?" He teased. "I haven't been laid for, what, two months now? I might not be able to restrain myself!" He said with a smirk, following her into the bedroom.

"Why haven't you been getting laid?" Sammie asked from behind a changing screen.

"Oh, Kay and I broke up." He stated matter-of-factly.

"What? Why?" She questioned, emerging from behind the screen wearing shorts and a tee shirt.

"She was a bitch anyway." He said dismissively, flopping onto the bed.

"Yeah, but that never stopped you before." She murmured, lying down beside him.

"Well, let’s just say I came to my senses." He said darkly, and Sammie didn't pursue it. After a long pause, Oz muttered, "’Night, Sam."

She rolled over to face him "’Night." She whispered, letting her eyes close.

lilliz
lilliz
3 Followers