All Women are Bitches Ch. 09

Story Info
A journey into a BDSM relationship.
2.2k words
2
23.9k
2

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

Man, I'm not sure where these haters come from. I'm always getting some hate from them. You may be asking yourself why so many people would waste their time hating a tall, good-looking black college man. It's because of who I am and how I live. The name is Dwight Brown III and in all likelihood, I'm better than you. Face the fact. How else would you explain how this six-foot-three, 240-pound, twenty-two-year-old black man is living the kind of lifestyle most people can only dream of?

I am a student at the Camden Institute of Technology in West Virginia. It's a small, four-year private college with about three thousand students. One of the best of America's small colleges and universities. And I am its King. Not only am I the President of the current Junior Class, I am also the captain of the football team and the overseer of the most popular fraternity on campus. How do I manage all that? I'm smart, charming, and when the occasion calls for it, perfectly ruthless. Some call me a sociopath. Why resort to name calling? Just call me a Free Spirit and we're all good. I'm simply a charming and intelligent man who knows how to get things done. And I can't help it if there are a lot of people around me who simply aren't too bright. I was raised to believe that the weak deserve their fate in life.

Long before I first set foot at Camden Tech, I selected it to be my kingdom. A place where I could be the Master. Camden Tech was originally a place for high-tech geeks and it wasn't a challenging enough place for someone like me. I had my pick of top notch schools like Georgia Tech or Boston College. Camden Tech was a small college in the middle of rural Virginia. They offered only trivial sports in my opinion. Men's Intercollegiate Basketball, Baseball, Cross Country, Soccer, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Rifle, Wrestling and Swimming along with Women's Basketball, Softball, Cross Country, Soccer, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Rifle, Rugby and Swimming. The year I came along, they added Football to their list of sports. I applied to the school, got accepted, and qualified for the Football team. A couple of years and one division championship later, I was its captain. What can I say, I'm just that good.

College life offered many challenges but I mastered them all. Not content with being the leader of the football team, I wanted to completely dominate the campus. So, I entered the Class Presidential Elections. Why? Simply because I could. All the athletes on campus like me, and most of the students thought I was a cool guy. Why not run for office? My only competition was Marjorie Etienne, a plump and frumpy white heifer with red hair and a rather plain face but thick body and big ass. She was running unopposed. The day I entered the election, things on campus got a lot more interesting.

I played it up to the max. And like the cheerfully sociopathic adventurer that I am, I charmed the students and promised to basically transform Camden Tech into a collegiate paradise. I had friends in the school president's office. I also had friends on the faculty. Lots of these men were happy to see football at Camden Tech. it basically put their school on the map. The football team had won the Division Three All-America College Football Championship during its second year. And I was leading them. The school got lots of money from corporate sponsors. Also, adding football boosted enrollment. Lots of young men and women from Virginia who might attend schools like Virginia Tech or the University of Virginia decided instead to enroll at Camden Tech. yeah, the school board and students liked me. Marjorie knew this, and she began spreading rumors that the football team was using steroids. This was threatening to blow into a scandal which might mar the team's reputation and that of the school. What's a cheerful sociopath like me to do?

I decided to fight fire with fire. Marjorie rallied the campus feminists behind her and said that Camden Tech was turning into a Boys Club. Whatever. All this because the administrators opened a special counseling office known as the Men's Center, to help male students who were at risk. The campus already had a Women's Resource Center, functioning since the 1970s. yeah, there's a double standard for you. And a lot of the campus women were buying it. Since the female students made up fifty percent of Camden Tech, I couldn't dismiss them out of hand. So, I concocted a scheme to win them back.

My opponent was not someone to be underestimated, however. She wasn't half as good-looking as the stud muffin I am, But she was ruthless and manipulative. She began a nasty campaign against me to spread rumors. College football players and sometimes even professional football studs get in trouble over women, booze or illicit behavior. The media always overplays these events in the men's lives and make all football players look bad. Between the football team steroid rumors and the campus feminist rally, my odds of winning were looking bad. So, I decided to completely destroy my opponent. The only question was how to go about it. I could start a rumor about Marjorie sleeping around but she's such an ugly bitch that no man would do her the favor. Nah, I had to get ugly to beat ugly at ugly's own game.

Get ugly! What a great idea! Why didn't I think of it sooner? There was this chick named Wanda Thorpe. A tall, skinny blonde chick with a serious weakness for handsome, well-hung black men. She was going out with Jeremiah Stuart, a running back on the team. She was always checking me out but she's not really my type. Any woman I go out with has got to be pretty in the face, with a nice rack and big ass. Wanda was flat as a board in all directions. So, I wasn't interested in her. However, I needed her to get to Marjorie, my enemy. You see, Wanda was Marjorie's roommate! I began my little seduction. I told her that I found her hot, though, and turned up the charm a little bit. Would you believe she bought it? I told her that she was welcome to all I had to offer, if she would do me a little favor. As an added incentive, I unzipped my pants and showed her my ten-inch long uncut black cock and apple-sized balls. She gasped when she saw my equipment. After that, she was eager to please me, in more ways than one.

Wanda took a bottle I gave her and went into the women's dorm with it. She waited until Marjorie went into the shower, and replaced her shampoo with hair removal which I, as a brilliant chemist, strengthened in the school laboratories. My plan was ruthless, brilliant and cruel. It worked perfectly. I had a victim intended, and that was Marjorie. I also needed a pawn, and Wanda was very eager to play the role. The aftermath was not pretty, especially for Marjorie. Let's just say that things got even uglier for her. Somehow, her hair fell out. Ninety percent of it seemed to have been melted away by some strange chemical. Isn't it weird how these things happen?

Now, there was a substantial risk in my scheme. Oh, not Wanda. I knew the bitch wouldn't talk. Implicating me would mean implicating herself. No, the only thing I risked was Marjorie getting the sympathy vote. As it turned out, I really shouldn't have worried. It seems that this plain, yet brilliantly manipulative woman who wanted to become class president was really not well-liked by the female students on campus. Even the feministic sisterhood she embraced secretly loathed her. In the end, the callousness and cruelty of other women, rather than the machinations of a brilliant twisted man, proved to be her undoing. Let me backtrack a little bit. Wanda mixed Marjorie's shampoo with hair removal, chemically strengthened, of course. Marjorie ran out of the bathroom, shrieking as her hair starting falling out. She ran naked through the hallway toward her dorm. Not a pretty sight by anyone's standards. Did the other women in the dorm offer sympathy to the plight of a sister in need? Hardly. They all hated her. Would you believe they photographed her and someone even made a video of her running around naked with her hair falling out with their camera phone. Man, if I had a conscience, I'd feel bad for her. They ran her out of the school. A half-dressed Marjorie drove off campus amid the laughter of her former friends and classmates and was never seen again. I'm told she got into a car accident on the highway.

Without opposition, I was elected class president by a landslide. I had won. I was the first black man to become class president at Camden Institute of Technology. The fact that I was also a football team captain and a fraternity president also astonished people. The local black community praised me. I was named one of One Hundred Most Outstanding African-Americans in Collegiate America. How about that? Yeah, I had won across the board. I sealed the deal with Wanda, but made damn sure the bitch knew it was a one-time thing. Since she was a sex-craving slut, she didn't care.

We had some fun in her dorm. She sat on her bed and watched as I undressed, showing off my tall and masculine black man's body. Her eyes remained fixated on my ten-inch cock. I told her to get her skinny flat ass over and show my dick some love. Eagerly, Wanda knelt before me and began sucking my dick. I made her suck my cock and lick my balls. Yeah, she was a pretty good cock sucker. She fingered her pussy while sucking me off. When I came, she drank my cum and licked me clean. I found out soon enough that this crazy bitch was into some crazy shit. She wanted me to whip her. I didn't need much encouragement. I put her on all fours and took out my leather belt. Then, I began to whip her ass. I lashed her back, butt and thighs with my belt, leaving some nice red marks. She yelped and begged me for more. This was fun. I really got into it. I whipped her ass, and even her face. She turned from pale pink to bright red. Cool. The whole time, she was talking trash. Her mouth was so foul that she'd make an NYC cabbie blush. I fixed that by inserting a plastic ball in her mouth and then spreading her butt cheeks for a little anal exploration.

I looked at her pink little asshole. Nice. I held my cock in hand and pressed the head against her anal opening. Ready or not, here I come! With a swift thrust, I slid my cock into Wanda's booty hole. She gasped as I entered her. My first sensation upon penetrating her was one of warmth and tightness. That's cool. I like a tight ass. Otherwise, what's the point? Grinning, I began to gleefully ram my cock into Wanda's tight asshole while she squealed. I must say that it was music to my ears. I held her by those narrow hips of hers and thrust my cock deeper into her ass. She was loving it, grinding her skinny ass against my groin. We went at it like this for a while, until I finally came, sending my hot cum deep inside her. Wow. This was so much fun. I remained inside her for a moment, then squeezed my way out. Wanda seemed subdued, stunned or whatever. I grinned at her, then put my clothes back on. Five minutes later, I left. I had much better things to do with my time than spend it in Wanda's dorm. She'll let anyone in, you know. Says a lot about her.

So, there you have it. I'm now the Class President at the Camden Institute of Technology. My grades are really good and I think I can go straight to the top. Oh, sure, there were a couple of guys and girls in my way but you know I can handle them. I went back to my life as if nothing had happened. Marjorie Etienne wasn't missed by anyone, and I became the King of the Campus. Academically, athletically and politically, I was simply the best. The undisputed master of all I surveyed. Camden Tech was my domain. A year after the adventures I just described, I graduated valedictorian. How about that? I applied to Georgia Tech and naturally I got accepted. I'm now in Grad School. When I'm done with it, the top engineering companies out there will be competing with each other to get me. That's more than fine by me. What did I tell you? In this world, or other worlds, it pays not to have a conscience. If you're a smart and ambitious person blessed with the ability to be impervious to remorse, there's nothing you cannot accomplish. I could teach you the fine art of ruthlessness, but you couldn't pay what I'd charge. So long, suckers!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers