All Women are Bitches Ch. 10

Story Info
A journey into a BDSM relationship.
3k words
2.85
32.3k
2

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

Gaping Asshole Syndrome. That's what the doctors were calling it. The malady which forever changed the face of the world and finally gave Men the upper hand in the Battle of the Sexes. If these news alarm you, they should. Let me tell you why. An epidemic of raunchy anal sex was spreading across North America. It seems that women from all walks of life were getting on all fours and spreading their butt cheeks to receive the anal probing of a lifetime, courtesy of their very willing boyfriends, fiancés and husbands.

I watched it spread. And it frightened me. Who am I? My name is Anna Lee Uptight. I stand six feet tall, somewhat heavyset, with a cute face, large breasts, thick body, wide hips and big bottom. I have long reddish hair, porcelain skin and bright green eyes. An Irishwoman through and true. Straight from Galway, currently residing in America. I'm a big woman and proud of it and I lead the Resistance Movement, made up of women who refuse to take it up the butt and the men who love them.

No one knows how this epidemic got started. Since the dawn of time, anal sex had always been taboo, especially in heterosexual relationships. Porn movies exploited this and made lots of money. It was the butt of many jokes all over the place, no pun intended. When I was growing up, a woman's backdoor was considered her inner sanctum. Nothing ventured in. Ever. Solid, liquid and gaseous waste escaped daily, that's about it. Then, the virus began spreading. It altered the body chemistry of men and women everywhere.

Basically, women across the world reported that they no longer got any enjoyment out of vaginal sex. Their vaginas became completely without sensation. This made sex not fun anymore.

The only thing left, many discovered, was the ass.

It's with mixed feelings that lots of women began experimenting with their backdoors. They bought dildos and lubricant by the truckload and turned on their backward engine.

Many discovered the hidden, forbidden pleasure of anal love.

Their male lovers were especially delighted. Oh, yeah. Overnight, vaginal sex became obsolete and anal sex became the norm. All women took it up the ass. Black women.

White women. Asian women. Latin women. Middle-eastern women. Biracial women. Lesbians. Bisexuals. Heterosexuals.

Overnight, the world changed. It's almost as if four decades of feminist activism could be reversed in a single year. From female senators and soldiers to corporate executives, policewomen and housewives, all women across the world were now taking it up the ass regularly. Even worse, they were happy about it! Most women had no idea their tight assholes could feel so much pleasure. They fully surrendered themselves to the experience. Anal toys and lubricant sold more than petroleum worldwide.

The men were thrilled with this brave new world. What man wouldn't love having an eternally horny, anally fixated wife or girlfriend waiting for him every night? The only time people had vaginal intercourse anymore was for purposes of reproduction only. Many didn't even bother with it and went straight to the clinic. Penis-to-vagina sex was considered boring. Something that was good enough for your grandparents but definitely not cool or edgy enough for you. Anal sex is the thrill of the new millennium. It's more popular than anything the world has ever seen. There are cults and churches dedicated to anal sex. Ass worship is a growing movement among men and women worldwide. I am the leader of a rapidly dwindling Resistance Movement. Women who don't want their asses to get penetrated and the men who love them. We who believe that the ass is an exit not an entry and should be kept that way. Personally, I firmly believe in what we are doing. Anal sex shouldn't be considered the be-all and end-all of human existence. So what if vaginal sex is stale, boring, commonplace and that nature and society say it's expendable? I don't care. My asshole is designed to be an exit and not an entry. It shall not accept any penetration from any foreign agents. That means no fingers, dildos, and especially no cocks anywhere near my asshole.

The only thing that will get anywhere near my asshole is toilet paper, thank you very much. I don't care if that doesn't make me popular with the Powers That Be. I don't care if women worldwide are taking it up the ass and that men are deliriously happy with this state of the affairs. Anyone, man or woman, who tries to stick anything up this woman's asshole will face a rather unpleasant fate. I'm not a violent person. But if faced with the threat of anal penetration, I will use Kung Fu, I swear! I will chop down the would-be stealer of my anal virginity. That's not a threat. It's a definite promise. My word of honor. Unbreakable. Word.

My second in command in this battle is Penn E. Tratur.

A tall, good-looking black man who is both gay and celibate.

This handsome gay black stud has been my longtime friend for years. In the entire world, he's the only person whom I trust. He's been with me since the beginning. We fought together during many campaigns. He was there when our world fell apart. The Anal Apocalypse came and swept across the entire world. No man or woman was spared. Everyone became an anal addict obsessed with stuffing their assholes all day long. Especially vulnerable were the big women of the world. Word got out that the bigger the woman, the tighter her asshole. An obscure sexual satirist and writer from Boston spread the word. The world's handsomest men sought out not supermodels but plump housewives as their mates. Unfortunately, lots of these women fell in love with these men and betrayed the sisterhood of women who don't take it up the butt by willingly allowing their male lovers to stuff their cocks up you know where. Women's capacity for betrayal never ceases to amaze me. Oh, well. Whatever. I don't care.

Yes, Penn and I are leading the rest of our Resistance cell, which was only three hundred people strong, down in the desert. We were once numerous, you know. Lots of women and men protested the Anal Cults Takeover of the World.

Unfortunately, we found ourselves quickly becoming the minority. Lots of women were simply tired of fighting. They longed to return to their husbands and boyfriends. Many of these cowards and traitors felt that giving up their booty holes was a small price to pay in order to be accepted into modern society.

Well, I refuse to surrender my asshole to any man or woman! And I will not rest until the practitioners of anal sex are once more banished to the shadows of sexual taboos and half-whispered double entendres like they once were. I want to drive them back into the darkness from when they came. It's an uphill battle but I am sure that it can be won. We are the Last Anal Virgins on the Planet Earth. Hunted nearly to extinction by anal-addicted hedonists. Well, we won't surrender!

One by one, my followers left me. Until only my faithful Penn remained. I've always been able to rely on him. I don't trust the women I am supposedly fighting for. They're manipulative, treacherous, and loyal only to themselves. That's why I love Penn. And he loves me. Except that he's a gay black man and I'm a heterosexual white woman. Bummer, huh? Sometimes, I wonder what would happen if I ever made a move on him. Would he return my affections? You know what? Time to find out! We're in the desert. The entire world is out to get us. We're under a tent and there's a sandstorm raging right outside. Penn and I are wrapped up against each other. I take a leap of faith and kiss him.

Then, I wait. A moment passes. What now? Penn looks at me, surprised. I am shocked at what I've done. Have I thrown away two decades of friendship in a moment of lust?

What kind of woman am I? I'm not some random bitch or slut who can't control her urges and is ruled by her pussy.

I'm a strong woman damn it! What Penn does next surprises the shit out of me. He doesn't look at me strangely or chuckle. Instead, he kisses me back. And that's when the magic began.

I can't tell you how it made me feel inside when he kissed me back. Before I knew it, we were rolling around under the tent. Undressing each other in a haste. I unzipped his pants, wanting to feel his masculine tool. Heck, I wanted to feel his entire body and I did. I let my hands roam all over Penn's sexy black athletic body. He was so perfect. We were so different. He was a tall, sexy black stud with a body Olympic athletes would envy. I was a big woman who was kind of cute in the face but plump all over. He looked at me, and seemed to like what he saw. His hands caressed my face and stroked my neck before grasping my breasts. He squeezed my boobs and began suckling on them while his hands felt up my ass. I've got the biggest ass. Big and plump. Yeah, I'm quite proud of it too.

Penn got on top of me. I felt his sexy body positioning itself on me and I wrapped my arms around him. I spread my legs invitingly. Penn pressed his big cock against my pussy and pushed. With a swift thrust, he went in. I must say that this was a first for me. I've never had sex before, vaginal or anal. So the whole experience thrilled me like you would not believe. Penn began to fuck me good, thrusting his cock deep into my pussy. I screamed in delight as his cock filled my pussy. It felt good. Whoever said cock-to-pussy sex isn't in style anymore is kind of wrong. Penn and I happily romped away. We tried many different positions. I was on all fours and he was ramming his cock into my pussy from behind. He was lying on his back and I was on top of him.

All kinds of fun. I did something else for the first time. I sucked his cock. I never thought I would suck anyone's dick. Oral sex never appealed to me. However, Penn wasn't just anyone. He was the handsome black man I had loved since forever. I would do anything for him. Anything. That's what I told him after he induced an orgasm deep inside me with his amazing sexual powers. I mean, he spread my legs and began licking my pussy like oral sex was going out of style. I was screaming in delight. Oh, man. I had found my little piece of heaven right here on earth and Penn was my angel, my guide, my leader and my lover all rolled into one.

I loved him more than life itself and told him so. Which explains why I ended up doing something I swore exactly ten thousand five hundred and eighty six times that I would never do. Yeah, you guessed right. Bastards and bitches of the world. I finally did it. There, are you happy?

Yes, I finally took it up the ass. But it was not by decree of the Powers That Be. It was because I chose to. I wanted to find out what it was like and I could think of no other person I'd rather do it with than Penn. My wonderful Penn. My special man. I knew he was the right man when I looked into his eyes. Lots of people would have been eager. But not Penn. He was hesitant about the whole thing. He asked me if I was one hundred percent sure, since this was a major step. I nodded, and then kissed him. He kissed me back, and promised to be gentle with me. I got on all fours, and spread my plump butt cheeks wide open. Penn came up behind me, his ten-inch black cock in hand. All set and ready to go. He placed his cock against my backdoor. He was about to go in but I stopped him. Once again, I made him swear to be gentle. He acquiesced, then pushed his cock into me. I gritted my teeth in anticipation of Penn's big black cock penetrating my tight asshole. Hell, it even got my pussy all wet and quivering with anticipation. With a swift thrust, Penn entered me. I gasped. I can't believe it. His cock was in my ass. I actually had a man's cock in my asshole. Willingly. Penn placed his firm hands on my wide hips and pushed his cock deeper into me. As Penn's cock burrowed deeper into me, I winced. That actually really hurts! And he was being gentle with me! There's something to be said about anal sex, folks. It doesn't feel like anything else you've ever experienced. It's my first time and already I can tell you that it's more intense than oral or vaginal sex. First of all, when a big black cock is pushing its way into your asshole, it's hard to think about anything else. You feel invaded. You feel violated. You're being penetrated. Your mind and body are sometimes at war during the experience. You can see yourself as a strong and independent woman like myself, but your ass craves dick down where the sun doesn't shine. How do your reconcile your self-confident view of self with your desire to submit to another's control? It's a hard thing to do. The only way I achieved balance was to surrender. I found myself enthralled by the big black cock ramming its way up my ass. I loved the dick that was drilling my buns and if loving it was wrong I didn't want to be right. Penn let me have it, and fucked me with all the masculine passion he could muster. His invasive cock filled my ass completely. He fucked me until my ass's pressure on his dick proved too much for him and he came, sending his hot manly juice deep inside me. I howled like one of the damned. Kicked into orgasmic bliss for the second time that night by my black lover's out of this world passion and expertise!

Later, I lay in Penn's arms. For the first time in my life, I felt relaxed. No longer uptight. In more ways than one. I felt...free. Free of a burden I carried for so long. My anal virginity. I smiled as I watched Penn sleep. He looked so beautiful. Gently, I kissed his lips. Then, I closed my eyes and slept. A naughty smile crept on my face. I had lost my anal virginity to someone I loved, giving it of my own free will as opposed to buckling under the pressure of the Powers That Be. When I woke up, I was in for the surprise of a lifetime. I was alone under the tent. I panicked. Where was Penn? Had something happened to him? I rushed outside. The first thing I noticed was that the sandstorm had died during the night. The second thing I noticed was that there were other people there. Men in uniforms. All of them armed to the teeth. Smiling at me. I immediately recognized them as Agents of the New World Order. They turned the world into a macho man's paradise by turning all women into sex-craving nymphomaniacs with an addiction to anal sex.

In this brave new world of theirs, women craved sex just as much if not more than men did. I mean, couples were fucking on the streets and no one cared, thanks to the Gods of Anal Sex.

I looked defiantly at the Director, a man in a lab coat who appeared to be their leader. I knew who he was. The man our now defunct women activist cells suspected of being the mastermind behind the psycho-sexual-viral agent which turned all men and women on the planet into anally inclined, sex-obsessed hedonistic maniacs. I spat at him, but missed. His men restrained me. He stood there, victorious. He had won. The men had won the War of the Sexes. They were officially The Better Sex. Oh, it seemed like we women were winning for a while but the bastards won. They won by being more treacherous in an organized way than we thought them capable of. All those years they were watching TV acting dumb, they were plotting their revenge. The Revenge of the Men. The Men's Organized Domination Movement had won. I was the last member of the Resistance. I looked at the Director and asked him what happened to Penn, my lover. He smiled and didn't answer me. Instead, he looked at me wickedly. I seethed with anger and demanded answers. Had the Men's Organized Domination Movement killed the man I loved? Was my beloved Penn now dead because he wouldn't join these supermen?

The Agents ranks parted, letting a man through. He was clad in head to toe black, and wore a mask. Uh oh, I thought. Here comes the Big Cheese. The Leader of the Men's Organized Domination Movement. He stood before me and uncovered his mask. What I saw was something I wouldn't forget until I died. It chilled me to the bone. The face behind the mask belonged to none other than Penn...my lover! I stared at him, shocked. Penn smiled sardonically. That's when it hit me. It all made sense. He was the mastermind.

The one who brought about a new Age of Male Domination and the Fall of Womankind. Angrily, I resisted my captors, wanting to get at him. Penn laughed, and instead ordered them to send me to be reprogrammed. I knew what this meant. Pretty soon they would infect me with the virus for which there is no cure. I would become a sex-craving hedonist with an appetite for anal sex. Bastards! Why did they have to win? I swear that one day I'll have my revenge!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers