Always Faithful

Story Info
Mary Jo's plan makes Walter's heart sing.
3.8k words
4.07
98.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Softly
Softly
731 Followers

It would be fair to say that I have always been a hot-box. A week after I started work for Williams publishing, as Mr. Mac Donald's secretary, he asked me if I would care to join him for a drink. I was dating Don Johnson at the time. We had just starting having sex. Yet to me, Don was a boy. Mr. Mac Donald, at age forty, was a distinguished man. I just could not resist going for a drink with him, nor could I turn him down when he suggested that I join him at a local motel.

"Mary Jo, I find you to be irresistible. You are like a fresh flower."

I might have been naive, but I was not dumb. I wanted to say, a flower that you are going to pluck, but I did not because his hand was softly caressing my neck as he kissed me gently on the lips. I was thrilled that he was paying attention to me.

My dress was unzipped, lowered, as were my panties. It took him several tries to unhook my bra's five snaps. The sixteen pounds of my breasts pulled again his efforts. Finally they fell free. His total attention concentrated on them. He mouth first on one, then the other. My head was back. I was enjoying his foreplay.

I knew that I was to be fucked. I wished that he would hurry to enter me. He placed me on my back. "You have large cunt lips, Mary Jo." He sucked them. His mouth found my clit. Don had never eaten me, kid that he was. I was eaten now by a mature man, who knew just what he was doing. Soon, my hips were snapping up and down, to receive more and more stimulation. When I thought that I could not stand another second without exploding in an orgasm, he quickly slid forward, thrusting his cock into me. That did it. I was racked with a violent orgasm. I screamed, moaned, twisted, turned, my legs shook, as my pussy pulsed on his cock.

Apparently, Mr. Mac Donald informed some of the other executives that I was a spectacular fuck. Two days later, Mr. William, Sr. who was fifty-five at the time asked me to stay after closing.

"I understand that you like a man to play with this," he said, as his hand ran up my pussy. When I moved my hand to cover it, he cupped my breast in his hand, while pushing me back onto my back on his couch. He did not turn me on at all. My skirt was lifted, panties lowered, as he slid between my legs to insert himself in me.

He fucked. I lie there looking at the ceiling. I figured, what the heck. If it keeps the old boy happy, it was okay by me.

The next week, I received a seventy-five dollar a week raise. It did not take an Einstein to know why. My pay was now $15, 600 a year. Big money in 1982 dollars, especially for an eighteen year old girl.

For the next two years, I was sexually very active, being fucked by Don, Mr. Mac Donald, and Mr. Williams.

Williams publishing was purchased by a man by the name of Walter Broomfield, a New York city guy who wanted to move to the country. He had just divorced his wife. He wanted a complete new environment.

Being his secretary, I came into his line of fire. Oh my God. That man made me forget all the sex that I had ever experienced. Once going to it, we would bounce from one end of his bed to the other. His trip-hammer ass would pound orgasm after orgasm out of me. When we finally would wind down, the bed would be totally soaked by our sweat. There would be at least two pools of cum on the sheets. Even my pussy leakage would leave streaks on the sheets.

The fact that he was fifteen years my senior mattered not. He was the strong silent type who always treated me as a lady. He placed a new bouquet of flowers on my desk every Monday. He was everything that I had ever dreamed of in a husband.

One night both of us lie covered in sweat on his bed. "Mary Jo. I love you. Would you consider marrying an old guy like me?"

"Walter, you have no idea how much I have prayed that you would ask me to. Yes, I will marry you. I love you."

We fell asleep in each others arms.

From then until 1999, it could be said that our marriage was made in heaven. He would come up behind me, cup my breasts in his hands, kiss me on the neck, as he said, "You know what Mary Jo? I'm the luckiest man alive."

I would turn to kiss him as I said, "yes, you are."

While having sex, he would tell me, "you love your sex. If my peter ever wears out, I'm in big trouble."

Kidding, I would respond. "Yes, I do love it so. Of course, you could always send in the second team." It was a joke that would come back to haunt me in ways that I would never have thought possible.

In July of 1999, Walter went in for a routine physical. He phoned me to tell me that he was being transported to the hospital by ambulance. During his stress test, he had severe angina. He had an immediate by-pass. After, his doctor sat Walter and I down to tell us that they could not clear all the blockages. He would be okay, but his working days, hunting, and sex were over, due to his condition, and the medicine he was to take.

I can not tell you how happy I was that my man was alive. That was all that mattered. I could adjust to not having sex, I thought, even though I was only thirty-five years of age.

Eight months later, we were at a party at the American Vets lodge, sitting next to the dance floor. Tom Flood was dancing with another man's wife, doing a sexy hoochie-coochie, with a lot of hip thrusts. I was well juiced. My eyes locked onto his crotch, which with his tight pants clearly showed a large bulge. I thought of how wonderful it would be to have him enter me. I closed my eyes, let my head tilt back, as my hand under the table rubbed hard up and down my crack. When I opened my eyes, I found Walter watching me. I flushed. I knew that he knew exactly what I was thinking. I felt so sorry. God, I had hurt the man that I loved. I wanted what he was never going to be able to provide. I started to cry.

He reached across the table. Touching my hand, he said, "we have to go. We must talk."

Just before we got in the car, I kissed him. "I'm so sorry Walter. I did not mean to hurt you."

"I know that Mary Jo. I also know that something must be done. You may not fully understand why I must do it, but I will try to tell you when we get home."

That ride lasted an eternity.

I was sipping on a glass of orange juice, he a can of Bud, as he begin. "Mary Jo, you are at the very peak of your womanhood, your sexuality. Before me, you were sexually very active with several men, having sex for sex sake. Since we have been married, you allowed Billy Dunn to have sex with you several times. You fucked Brad White six or seven times."

I was in shock. "But, how, how, did you know?"

That brought a deep laugh from Walter. "Ha, ha, ho, ho, ho. Mary Jo. Damn woman, you absolutely glow when you have just been fucked. I could tell every time. I know that you did not plan to fuck them, it was more that they made a smooth move on you. As I recall, it was always at parties. Their cocks were there. There was no danger, so you fucked them. It was no threat to me then. It is now. "

"What do you mean, now?"

"As it is now, if you have to sneak around to get the sex that a woman your age must have, you will be confronted with the problems of who to have sex with, and where. The easiest answer is to find one man who is willing and has a place to go. You would fuck him blind. But, it would end up a long term affair. That would kill me. It would absolutely kill me.

I started to cry. Everything he was saying was true. "Oh, Walter, I don't know what to do. I could never hurt you, ever."

"Then, you must do what I'm am now going to ask you to do."

I sat back looking at my husband. I looked into his eyes. Whatever he was about to propose, he was putting his heart and soul into doing it for me, for us. "I'm listening."

"Mary Jo. At the American Vets lodge, the country club, and other places I have access to men who are only visiting. Good men. I am going to bring some of them home to be with you in your own bed, where you will be comfortable displaying your sexuality, and exploring theirs."

"I don't think that I can handle that, Walter."

"Mary Jo. All I ask is that you give me a chance to try to set something up."

I said nothing further. My husband was willing to make a sacrifice unlike anything that I had ever heard of a man doing for his wife. I would not hurt him by raining on his parade. Perhaps, he would find no takers. It would be quite a stunt to find a man who would go with a married man to his house to have sex with his wife.

Two weeks later, I was sitting watching CSI. It was a repeat, but interesting. I heard Walter's car arrive in the drive. The garage door opened and closed. In walked Walter, accompanied by a man about his age, wearing a nice suit.

I stood. Walter introduced us. "Mary Jo, this is Fred Varney. Fred is from Cleveland. He served in the Marines." Fred gave me a nice smile. It was not a leer. "I have been looking forward to meeting you, Mary Jo."

At that moment, it dawned on me that Walter had brought Fred home to have sex with me. I flushed. My eyes blinked. I took a deep breath. I looked at Walter, only to find that his face was very serious, which unnerved me even more. "Walter, I wish that you had phoned me first. I don't know if I'm in any way ready for, well, for Fred."

"Fred and I have talked about that. I have told Fred that I want him to stay the night. I am going to leave to go spend the night in the apartment at the Vet's Lodge, so you to will have only each other to worry about. May Jo, I know that this is traumatic for you. I have told Fred to get undressed as soon as I leave. He has my permission to follow you into any room in the house. Mary Jo. I want you to have sex with Fred. A lot of sex. Please don't disappoint me?"

Walter left. I was standing in my own living room with a man who I had just met. I stammered. "I'm watching CSI."

"I'll watch too."

We both sat down. At the next commercial, I got Fred a drink. I was like a zombie. CSI ended. I had to go to the bathroom to pee. I excused myself. Just as I sat down on the toilet, Fred walked in, naked. He leaned back against the sink. "I'm looking forward to seeing your breasts Mary Jo. You have a real nice set of knockers."

"I've had several men tell me so."

"I like hair on a pussy, like yours."

"That is getting pretty personal."

"Yes, I guess that it is. But I do like my pussies with a fur coat on them."

"Have you had quite a few?"

"My share. Have you had quite many cocks in you Mary Jo?"

"Not recently."

Christ, I was sitting on the potty discussing sex with a naked man. That shook me. This was getting out of hand. I jumped up, pulled up my panties, hurrying into my bedroom. I started to close the door. Fred was in the doorway.

"I have to put on a teddy."

"Why."

"Damn it."

I crawled under the covers with my skirt and blouse still on. I pulled the cover right up to my chin.

"You're wasting your time." I told Fred.

Until then, Fred's cock had hung limp. He left the small light on. Sitting with his back against the head-board, he slowly gripped his cock several times which caused it to fill, expand. His cock was no more then two feet from my face.

I jumped up, ran to the bathroom, locked the door, took off my clothes, and turned on the shower. I would wash that man right out of my thoughts.

I was just getting comfortable under the stream of water, when I felt him behind me in the shower. He had opened the door. Using his hand, he was running the end of his cock up and down my ass crack. I had my shower cap on. I turned. He kissed me, as we leaned back against the side of the shower. I shifted my left leg apart to catch my balance. He bent his knees, while thrusting his ass forward.. His cock was now resting on my pussy. I closed my legs, locking it there. I did not mean to, but it was now on my lips down there. Slowly his ass pushed forward, then rearward. Both his hands were on the cheeks of my ass, pulling on them, forcing me to move, which caused friction between my legs. I could only take so much. My eyes closed, mouth fell open, and my legs spread. He lifted my left leg. My lips were parted. He inserted himself in me. "Ooohhhooooooo."

Still with my shower cap on, we became a frenzy on my bed. I screamed, panted, begging him to fuck me harder. It was wonderful. It went on and on. Cum, sweat, my pussy seepage. It was all there. The room smelled. For the second fuck, I sat on him. My ass was twisting, my cunt was lifting, stirring, sliding back to take all of him, then to flash forward as I griped his cock with me cunt.

"You are a hell-of-a-fuck Mary Jo."

"I know."

Then Fred got serious. "Mary Jo. For your husband's health and peace of mind, you must let him set up these fucks. Otherwise, the man will fear that he will lose you."

I stopped. I looked into his eyes. There was genuine concern. "How do you know this? Why do you care?"

"We are both Marines. Always faithful, Mary Jo. You must be too."

That did it. My pussy grabbed his cock. I gave Fred the fuck of his life. It was for Walter, after all.

I got scant sleep that night. Fred took me two more times. He fell asleep shortly after two AM, leaving me staring at the ceiling, mind churning for the rest of the night. My concern was to change Walter's plan in such a way that he would not leave the house, and we would fully share the excitement.

Walter came home, carrying coffee and donuts. "Did you have a good time?" He asked, as Fred walked into the room, wearing a suit and tie. Fred and I both answered, "Yes."

I asked them to both sit down while I ran an idea by them. "Guys, what do you think of the idea of putting three Lazyboy chairs in the master bedroom. When either I or the guy who is visiting us wants to, the three of us go upstairs. He and I undress. Walter, you pour all three of us a nice glass of brandy. We then sit, sipping the brandy, chatting. For the guy and me, it should be very erotic. For me to see how he reacts to me. For him, seeing my body that he will have the use of. When it suits us, we climb on the bed. Walter, you are there all the way through.

So far, pretty mundane, huh? Well, here is the really erotic part. After we have had an arousing hard fuck, we both return to the chairs for another brandy, and some chatting with you, Walter. I usually am not ready for another go for twenty minutes or so. Walter, you have often said that I am my sexiest right after I cum, when I am covered with sweat, soaking my hair, running off my head, breasts. By the time that I sit naked for twenty minutes, after once being fucked, looking at virile guy who is going to fuck me again, I will be the horniest woman that there is, bar none.

The whole play will unfold for you, Walter, with nothing left for your imagination. I will come hug you every chance that I get. What do you think?

It was Fred who spoke first. "Let me make the observation as one who has just met you both. My enjoyment here has been in two distinct areas. Far and away the most memorable has been to be in the presence of Mary Jo when she is naked, excited, but we are not joined in sex, such as we would be sitting in the chairs sipping brandy. The other, of course, is the sex. You may not understand this, but if I could have only one, of the two, I would choose the former.

Walter spoke. "I understand and concur completely, Fred. Mary Jo, your idea has captured the essence of the sexual experience that I envisioned for you, with me somehow in the picture. My heart is singing because you want me to be present." Walter and I kissed.

Fred told us, "It has been a rare pleasure to meet and be part of the Broomfield's household." I said, "your welcome has not been worn out. When will you be in town again?"

"Little over a month."

"I'll be here." I kissed his cheek. Walter shook his hand.

Our next guest was a tall, lean rancher from Texas, by the name of Todd Booth.. Very manly. Undressed, sipping brandy, I could tell that he was nice and thick where I wanted a man to be nice and thick. Naked, with my legs closed, I thought that I would play with him some, since we were half way through a glass of brandy. I lifted my right leg to lay it on the arm of the chair. I had done that when home by myself to see what the effect was. I knew that my pussy lips were now parted, and our Texas friend could see my clit, pee hole, as well as his destination, my pussy. It was blinking at him. I waited until his eyes were on it to thrust my pelvis forward, once, twice, three times. He and Walter both got huge grins on their faces.

"Seems that your gal is waving a flag at me."

His cock, slowly, heart beat, by heart beat, started to rise, fill out, until it was hard, with a nice thick midsection, leading down to an average size head. It was longer then I first had thought.

"Take her, Todd," Walter said, voicing his approval.

"I been a hankering to do just that, Walt. We thank you."

I started for the bed. Todd, stopped me. "Here, you bend over, with your hands on the arms of your husband's chair.Walt, you slide down a bit. I'll take Mary Jo, the first time, doggy fashion. Walt, you will be able to see my balls swing, play with her tits, and kiss her all you want, as I drive my cock into her pussy. Since I'm won't be hitting her clit, she won't come, until you want her to by reaching down to play with her clit. I'm putting a cock ring on, so I can keep this going for a long time."

Walter took both sides of my head in his hands. His lips found mine. My mouth opened to accept his tongue. Todd's thrusts hitting the cheeks of my ass, as his cock explored my cunt, made me sway forward and backward. Walter allowed his head to sway with me, so that our kiss was not broken. It was a glorious moment.

Todd gripped the sides of my hips, as he thrusted harder into my cunt. Walter's finger went to my cunt. He inserted it along side Todd's cock to get it moist, then he probed for my clit. I could feel it closing in on my clit, as my insides were telling me that an orgasm was on its way. Walter rolled my clit in his fingers! "Oh, Ooohhooo, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Ooh, Aaaaaahhhaaaa."

Todd placed me on my stomach at Walter's feet. He took off his cock ring. Turning to Walter, he said, I'm going to take her in the ass. You put your dick, even if it is soft, in her mouth. Walter, I will lower my ass, but keep my arms extended so that you can see my cock bury in her."

"Guys, I have never had it in the ass."

Todd's finger slid first into my pussy to get coated with my wetness, then he pushed it abruptly, before I could pucker my ass bud, into my ass. "There, that was easy, wasn't it?"

Before I could answer, he was on me, with a hard shove that put half of his cock into me. He would make long sliding thrusts forward and back, with his cock disappearing into my white ass. Walter's soft cock was in my mouth. I looked up into his face. His eyes were closed, face content. I had the soft head of his cock between my tongue, and the roof of my mouth, sucking it like a candy. Walter cum in my mouth. His first cum in over two years. We owed this Todd. We owed him big time. He had opened up all sorts of enjoyment for us.

Other men came to enjoy us, as we did them. By the second or third visit of each, we think of them as friends of the family. We now have over twenty men who visit us from time to time, for an average of twice a week. We are welcome to visit them in their home towns, discreetly, of course, and do.

I laughed when I was filling out a sexual practices, federal questionnaire. It asked what was my frequency of sexual intercourse. I answered twice-a-week, which I found out later made me an everyday housewife.

I'm Softly

Please be sure to vote.

Softly
Softly
731 Followers