Alyson is Addicted to Her Black Cock

Story Info
Alyson will do anything for her big black cock.
7.3k words
4.28
188.9k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,152 Followers

Alyson couldn't stop thinking about the previous evening and Roger's big cock. She had trouble sleeping and although she had had so many intense climaxes the thought of it just kept making her more aroused. She woke early in the morning, reached over to Graham and rubbed his cock. As she got it hard she straddled him and it slid inside her so easily. Although she managed to make herself cum she was immensely disappointed with his size.

Later on her way to work while driving in her Mazda sports car she just couldn't think of anything else but Roger's huge cock. As soon as she got to work she emailed him. It read:

Hi Roger, just had to tell you how much I enjoyed last night and I'm desperate to do it again. When can we meet, anytime, anywhere? Just say I'll be there. Alyson xxxxx

She kept checking her email and was disappointed when after a couple of hours he still hadn't replied. She began to think she was too old for him when she suddenly saw his reply. It read:

Hello white cum slut. I really enjoyed fucking and licking your white cunt and filling it with my black cum and as you sound so desperate for more it will now be under my conditions. Come round to my place tonight and I'll tell you the conditions and I'll tell you now they are non-negotiable. Either you accept my conditions in full or you don't get my big black cock in your white cunt ever again. Bring your pathetic husband with you so he can hear what you are agreeing to. Roger xxx

Alyson felt herself getting aroused as she read it. She loved the thought of being controlled by him. But more than that she was going to get some more of his big black cock. She had already been fantasising about what she wanted him to do to her. She had even thought of him fucking her arse even though she knew it would never go inside her.

She rang Graham and told him that they were going to Roger's place later. They had dinner and Alyson put on a black quarter cup bra, ultra short skirt which clearly showed the tops of her seemed stockings and a pair of 4 inch high heel shoes. She checked she had plenty of her deep red lipstick on and they jumped into Graham's 4 x 4 Volvo and drove the shore distance to Roger's place. It was a smart apartment just outside Durham. They spoke about what he was going to expect but whatever they came up with was just speculation. Alyson was getting more and more aroused all the time.

They rang the doorbell and a naked Roger opened the door and they went in. Alyson couldn't take her eyes off his huge cock. As Grham shut the door behind him Roger grabbed hold of Alyson and kissed her passionately on the lips. Her hand went down to his cock. She wanted it NOW.

He sat on the sofa and she pulled her skirt up round her waist and straddled him. She lowered herself down and slowly impaled herself on his huge black cock. Roger said to Graham, 'undress the white slut and then sit and watch.'

Graham unzipped his wife's skirt and took it off, then unbuttoned her blouse and threw it on another chair. Then he reached behind his wife and undid her bra. Her huge tits with very hard nipples popped into view. Graham was now hard and he sat on the chair opposite.

Alyson was now riding up and down on the huge black cock. She loved moving up slowly and then plunging all the way down. Suddenly Roger grabbed hold of her arms and stopped her fucking him. She was almost about to cum and she pleaded, 'Oh let me cum please.'

'Right here's the deal. You can have my big black cock whenever you want but you're mine. I own you. Graham can only fuck you when I say so. You'll fuck my mates whenever they want and they'll use any of your holes that you want. I'll also rent you out to couples and women. I'll take you dogging and anything else I can think of. But you'll get more sexual pleasure than you've ever had before. One of my mates is even bigger than me. What do you think, do you want my big black cock in your white cunt?'

'Oh yes, anything, I'll do anything, just fuck me now and make me cum,' she pleaded.

'What about your husband, doesn't he get a say?' he asked.

'Just fuck me, I'll sort him out later, for fuck sake make me cum.'

'So you agree with my terms do you?' he asked.

'Yes, yes, fuck me NOW, make me cum,' she pleaded.

Roger released his grip on her arms and she rode up and down on his huge black cock. As Alyson plunged down he pushed up. Her climax was almost instant and huge, followed by a second and third one before Roger splattered her cunt and womb with his black cum. She sat impaled on his cock and then said to Graham, 'fuck the slut in the arse.'

Graham moved onto the bed. Roger pulled her down and kissed her forcing her bum in the air with his cock still deep inside her. Graham eased himself gently inside her dark hole and Roger said, 'I said fuck her, don't be gentle, just fuck the slut, force your cock in her tight hole and fuck her.'

Graham pushed forward and with an effort his cock wen inside his wife's arse. It hurt her but the pleasure of the big black cock inside her cunt outweighed the pain and soon she felt her husband depositing his cum inside her.

Roger made her get off and get dressed. She could feel both his and her husband's cum trickling out of her. He said, 'Stand there and let me watch my cum trickling out. Now wipe it off with your fingers and lick them clean.'

Alyson loved being ordered to do this and she loved the taste of both men's cum as she cleaned herself and licked her fingers clean. Roger said, 'I'll be in touch tomorrow with your first assignment.'

As they drove home Graham asked, 'Are you really going ahead with this?'

'I've got to, I just can't do without his cock inside me, he gives me so much pleasure, just remember it's you I love and of course we can still have sex, he won't know about us fucking. Nothing will change I'll just get as much pleasure as you know I need.'

They sat and watched TV for a while and then went to bed. Alyson slept well, drifting off as she imagined what she was going to have to do.

Roger had spent the rest of the evening writing an advert. It read:

Slutty mature white female with great tits is available for hire for the pleasure of single men, single women and couples. All holes are available for everyone. Husband to watch and wank.

A couple of days passed and Roger rang saying a married couple wanted Alyson for the night. He said that he would meet her and Graham at 7.30 on Saturday evening and take them to their house. Afterwards he would fuck Alyson. There were detailed instructions of what they wanted her to wear. Basically it was to wear as slutty clothing as she could. No knickers and bright red lipstick. The couple were aware that Graham would be there watching.

Roger rang the doorbell and a good looking man opened the door. Roger said, 'I've got your slut for the night, that'll be £200.'

He handed him the money and followed him into the lounge. Sitting on the sofa was a very pretty woman wearing a black latex basque with cut out holes for her tits. Her nipples were coated in bright red lipstick. She had fishnet stockings on and huge high heel shoes. She said her name was Claire and her husband was Mike.

'Come here slut,' she ordered Alyson. She did as she was told and the woman kissed her passionately on the lips. Her tongue forcing her lips apart. She took Alyson's hand and put it between her legs and said, 'feel how wet my cunt is, slut.'

Alyson was amazed at how wet she was. She had never been with a woman before but knew she had to do as she was told. She started finger fucking the woman and she stuck her tongue further down her throat. She just reach for her clit and she felt Mike undressing her and said, 'don't make her cum too quick.'

Claire helped her husband undress Alyson and soon she was naked except for her stockings and high heels. Claire turned to Graham and said, get undressed and sit and watch us using your slut wife.'

Claire lay on the bed, her legs wide apart and Mike said, 'Now make her cum.'

Alyson lay between Claire's legs. Her shaved pussy clearly on show, she held her cunt lips apart and Alyson slowly licked all the way up and down her slit. She started moaning with pleasure as she got wetter and wetter. Mike was behind Alyson and she felt his cock slide between her legs. She opened them allowing him to slide inside and wished it had been Roger doing it.

As he plunged forward it pushed her further towards Claire. She had now got her hands behind Alyson's head and was shouting out, 'lick my cunt, slut, suck my clit, slut, for fuck sake hurry up I need to cum. Oh yes, slut that's it.'

She ground her cunt against Alyson's face as she quickly had an enormous orgasm. She stayed in the same position as Mike carried on fucking her and Claire said, 'Kiss me slut, let me taste my cunt juices.'

Alyson lay on top of Claire and they kissed with their tongues in each other's mouth. Then suddenly she felt Mike's cock throb and splatter her insides. She was desperate that she hadn't cum yet.

After a minute or so Claire called Graham over, his erection sticking out in front of him. Claire put it in her mouth and sucked him and got him even harder. She said, 'Kneel beside your slut wife and start wanking but do not cum until she has, then as soon as she's cum you've got to cum over her face and hair.

Mike was still hard and carried on fucking Alyson, her climax happened very quickly and as Claire felt her body shuddering with the orgasm crashing through her body she sucked her tinge deeper into her mouth. Graham knew his wife was cumming and a few more rubs of his cock and he was splattering his wife's face and hair with his cum.

Claire held her face and started licking it clean, saying, 'Oh I so love the taste of cum.'

Claire got up and went to the bedside cupboard and bought out a large double headed black strap on. She handed it to Alyson and said, 'Put it on me slut.'

Alyson knelt on the floor and attached the straps round her upper thighs and tightened it. The two headed dildo stood out in front of her. Mike lay on the bed and Claire said, 'Suck him off, slut.'

Alyson bent down and took Mike's cock in her mouth. She sensed Claire behinds her and then suddenly felt something small being inserted in her arse and then a cold liquid as Claire used a small plastic syringe to inject baby oil deep into her back passage. Then, as she clamped her lips tight around Mike's cock she felt both dildos started pushing inside her. The larger one slid in her pussy easily and with a bit of gentle of pushing the other one slowly slipped inside her arse. She loved the feel as she was doubly penetrated. The harder Claire fucked her, the harder she sucked Mike. She squeezed his balls and stroked his shaft, determined to get a mouthful of his cum. The two dildos were now getting her so aroused and she knew she was about to cum. Then she felt Mike's cock throb and pulsate and spurt after spurt hit the back of her throat. Mike hadn't even finished cumming when her enormous climax hit her.

Claire slowly withdrew the strap and told Alyson to lick it clean. She kneeled on the floor and sucked and licked the two heads clean. Claire said, 'I need to pee, come to the bathroom with me, you joining us darling?'

Mike got up and the three of them went to the bathroom. Claire said, 'We're gonna piss over you slut.'

Alyson said, 'I don't do that.'

'You fucking do now, slut,' Claire replied. 'No get in the bath and open your mouth.'

Reluctantly Alyson got in the bath and knelt down. Mike stood in front of her, held his cock and aimed it at her open mouth. The warm spurt of pee was soon spurting inside her mouth. Alyson made sure she didn't swallow it, but as soon as her mouth was full it started running out and down her chin onto her tits. Claire now started. She held her cunt lips open and a steady stream of female pee splattered her. Her aim wasn't as direct as her husband's and some went in her mouth, some on her hair and some on her tits.

They let Alyson wash herself and then she joined them back in the bedroom. They dressed and phoned Roger who arrived in his car a few minutes later. He checked that Claire and Mike were happy with her performance and drove them home. As he dropped them off he said, 'I'll be in touch tomorrow and arrange your big black cock reward.'

The next day Alyson went to work and hadn't heard from Roger. It was lunchtime and as she went outside he was there waiting for her. He led her to his car and said, 'It's your reward time.'

They found his car in a multi-storey car park and they got in the back. She said, 'We can't do it here.'

He replied, 'we can and we're going to.'

He took his trousers down and was already rock hard. The sudden sight of his huge cock had Alyson very aroused and she slid her panties to one side and lowered herself down onto him. She sighed and gasped with pleasure as she felt the cock fill her up. He reached up and undid her blouse and took her tits out of her bra and squeezed her erect nipples. She could feel her cunt juices trickling out of her as she bounced up and down on his big black cock.

Suddenly she glanced someone out of the corner of her eye. She shouted, 'someone's watching.'

'Let them, let them see what a slut does in her lunchtime,' he replied.

Alyson looked as the man now looked in the back window. Roger leaned over and opened the window. The man's hand came in through the opening and squeezed her nipples. Amazingly Alyson found this turned her on even more and soon she was having a huge orgasm. The man then opened the door and sat beside them. Nobody said a word as he leaned forward and sucked her nipples.

Then he took his trousers down and took his cock out. It was hard but not very big, she reached out for it and started rubbing it.

'Wank him off, make him cum over your tits,' Roger said.

As she continued to fuck herself up and down on Roger she rubbed the other guy's cock. It was about the same size as Grahams.

Suddenly he said, 'I'm cumming.'

She pointed it to her tits and he spurted over her tits and bra. Amazingly he just stood up, put his cock away and walked away without saying anything.

'You enjoyed that, didn't you?' he asked.

'Mmm,' she replied.

Alyson had one more big cum before she felt him splatter her insides. She lifted herself off and made herself decent. Roger took her back to work. As she sat at her desk and started work again she could feel his black cum trickling out of her, down her thighs and down her stockings. She hoped nobody would notice but in reality she really didn't care.

Later that evening she had an email from Roger saying that he had arranged an appointment with two dominant sisters and that Graham had to be there as well. It was on Saturday at 7.30. They knew the address so they said they would go there by car. Alyson was to be dressed as sluttily as possible with lots of heavy makeup. Their names are Jean and Jill Potter.

Saturday arrived and both Alyson and Graham were horny not knowing what to expect. The other evening with Claire was her first bisexual experience and she had enjoyed it immensely.

They showered and Alyson wore her quarter cup bra that just covered her nipples, suspender belt and sheer seemed stockings. She didn't bother with any panties. Then she found her 5 inch red high heel shoes. Finally she slipped on a white almost see through blouse and a short black skirt that didn't even cover her stocking tops.

Graham drove in his Volvo and they soon found the house. Alyson tottered up to the house in her high heels closely followed by Graham and rang the doorbell. An attractive blonde woman answered the door, she said her name was Jill and they followed her into the lounge where a slightly older lady with dark hair was sitting. She stood and they all shook hands. Both Jill and jean wore black latex basques with cut outs for their tits. Both of them had lipstick coated nipples and wore ultra high heels.

They all had a glass of wine and chatted. Jean said that they were both dominant bisexuals and had been having sex with each other since teenagers. Their husbands had both been ordered to go out for the evening. They finshed their drinks and Jill made Alyson stand up, she undid her blouse and skirt and took them off. Then she reach hor her bra and took that off too.

'Nice suckable nipples,' Jean said.

Jill felt between Alyson's legs and said, 'yes and her cunt's nice and wet too.'

Jean stood up and said, 'let's go in the other room.'

Jean led the way followed the others. As she opened the door it was pretty dim in there but it was obvious that it was some sort of playroom. There were mirrors everywhere and whips and handcuffs and clamps hanging up. Jill said to Graham, 'sit there,' and pointed to a chair.

Alyson was led over to a sort of massage table with hooks and straps hanging everywhere. Jill pushed her down on it and Jean parted her legs and strapped them either side of the table exposing her cunt. Meanwhile Jean was doing the same with her hands. Alyson was incapable of moving and getting more and more aroused. Jill went and got a large clear plastic suction cup and fitted and rubber tube and pump to the end. Then she held it over Alyson's left tit while Jean started pumping it. Alyson loved the feel as her tit just grew and grew. Then when they were happy with the size Jill got some rope and bound it tight. She removed the suction cup and tit still remained large. They did the same with the other one.

Alyson could feel herself getting wetter and wetter as she loved the feel she was getting from her enlarged tits. This was also having an effect on Graham who was also getting hard and he asked, 'Is it Ok if I undress?'

'Yes, but still down and don't play with your cock.' One of them replied.

Alyson thought they had finished with her tits but she was wrong. Jill then got two small suction pumps and put them over her nipples and soon had those bigger than they had ever been. She removed them and then coated her nipples in the same deep red lipstick. Finally she fitted a nipple clamp on each one and tightened it. Alyson winced as it bit into her erect nipple.

Jean had now moved down between Alyson's legs and was very slowly running a finger up and down her slit which was getting wetter and wetter. Jill came over and put a clamp on one of her pussy lips and attached it to an length of elastic which pulled it back from her pussy and then did the same with the other one.

Alyson's cunt was now being held wide open and both sisters started working on it. Jill was above and was rubbing and pinching her clit while Jean was easing a huge black inflatable dildo into her cunt. Alyson was in heaven as the sisters stimulated her. As she felt the dildo go further and further inside it filled her up and then Jean started pumping it and making it even bigger.

Jill said to Graham, 'Come and watch your wife.'

Graham with a huge hard on stood beside his wife. The look on her face was one of absolute pleasure. Jean said, 'Stand beside her face and wank but don't cum until I say so.'

Graham moved up and Alyson turned her head to him. She wanted to suck his cock but was powerless to reach it. He slowly rubbed his shaft making sure he didn't cum until he was told to.

Jill had now got a huge vibrator and exposing her clit held it gently against it. Alyson knew her climax was imminent and shouted out, 'I'm cumming.'

Jill turned to Graham and said, 'Spunk on her face and hair as she cums,'

Jill carried on holding the vib against her clit and jean carried on pumping the dildo and Alyson's body started thrashing against the ropes as she had the most intense orgasm ever. At the same time spurt after spurt of hot cum splattered her face and hair.

The sisters hadn't finished with her and Jean withdrew the inflated dildo from her cunt. It was already well lubricated and Jean started easing it into Alyson arse, slowly at first but then easing it in further and when she was happy it was n far enough started pumping it up again. Initially it was painful for Alyson but with Jill now rubbing her clit with the vibrator the pleasure soon overcame the pain.

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,152 Followers
12