Amanda

Story Info
Two long-time friends become roommates, and more.
5.5k words
4.6
106.9k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Series 6
Series 6
147 Followers

Amanda reclined on the couch, lost in her book as Greg bounded down the steps and headed for the door. A duffle bag containing his soccer gear was slung over his shoulder.

"You're not going out to play soccer in this downpour, are you?" Amanda asked as she looked up from her book. Her voice tinged with a hint of annoyance.

"Yup, you know the league plays rain or shine." Greg replied.

"Look, just don't track any mud in here like you did the last time." Amanda scolded as she wagged a finger at him.

"Don't worry Mands. I learned my lesson after the last time." Greg grinned devilishly as he opened the door to leave.

"There will be hell to pay if you didn't." Amanda's voice rising as she tried to hide a slight smile. She always loved it when Greg called her "Mands." Other than her father, Greg was the first guy to give her a little nickname.

"Yea, yea, yea. I know, I know."

"You better know, and when are you coming back? Are you going to catch some dinner here with me?" Amanda asked.

"Sure will, Mom." Greg teased as he left.

"You're lucky you have me as a friend." Amanda called out as the door closed behind him.

Amanda and Greg had been friends since they first met back in seventh grade. She was the new girl in school when her family moved from another town. Greg was the first person she met when they sat next to each other in class on her first day of school. They became fast friends ever since that day.

Back then Greg was a member of the soccer and track teams, and he still had his lean, athletic build from his teenage years. He was a good looking guy with blue eyes and a shock of sandy blond hair. When he was a teenager there were a number of girls who had an interest in him, but his diffidence seemed to leave him perpetually single. He could never seem to muster the gumption to approach one of the thin, athletic girls he found so attractive in those days.

Amanda was a bit chunky during her adolescence, but had become a little trimmer since their school days. She was still built a bit thickly with a curvaceous figure, but was quite pretty with alluring green eyes that peered out from behind a pair of rectangular lens glasses that gave her a smart and sexy look. Her long black hair was frequently pulled back in a ponytail. Her gorgeous smile fit perfectly with her warm personality that made Amanda one of the most well-liked people in their class. She had dated a few guys in high school and college, but it had been quite awhile since she was involved in a relationship.

Now many years later, Amanda and Greg are both 32 years old. Greg was at a low point in his life, recently divorced and unemployed due to his company downsizing in the faltering economy. They had drifted apart after graduation, but reconnected at a recent high school reunion and Amanda offered to help him out. She was allowing him to live with her until he could get back on his feet.

Amanda was saddened by the struggles Greg was experiencing, but glad to have him back in her life. She had a crush on him all through junior high and high school, but never let him know, fearing that it would ruin their friendship. He seemed only to be interested in the thin, athletic girls. He never seemed to look at her the same way he looked at the girls on the sports teams. It was the fear of rejection and what it would do to their friendship that scared her the most.

As she relaxed on the sofa, she looked at a Sports Illustrated magazine Greg had left on the coffee table. It was open to an article about women pole-vaulters. Pictures of beautifully fit women in tiny track uniforms stared back at Amanda.

Amanda shook her head and sighed, "Maybe. Just maybe."

***

Later that evening, Greg and Amanda had finished eating dinner together and were sitting next to each other on the couch. Greg had commandeered the television remote and was flipping through the channels to find something to watch.

"Thanks for the great dinner. You take better care of me than my wife did." Greg said as he stretched out on the couch next to Amanda.

"It's no problem. It's nice to have someone to come home to. Living alone can be so lonely at times."

"So I can stay as long as I like and eat your delicious cooking?" Greg grinned.

"As long as you don't track mud all over the place after a soccer game."

"I was good today!" Greg exclaimed as he flipped through the channels on the television. He stopped on the Golf Channel when he saw the female golfers walking across the green fields. Amanda could feel her heart sink just a little bit.

"You always liked the athletic girls, didn't you?" Amanda asked.

"No, no. I'm just a sports junkie. Golf was a sport I wished I had tried."

"Bullshit. You never would have stopped on this channel if it were a bunch of guys swinging their clubs."

"Well, maybe the women gave me extra encouragement to stop on this channel." Greg said as he flashed his little boy grin.

"I remember how you looked at the girls from the track team back in high school, but you were too chicken to ask any of them out." Amanda teased. She couldn't resist giving him that little jab.

"Yea, I know. I don't know why I was so shy." Greg said, slightly chagrined by Amanda's verbal poke.

"You shouldn't have been so shy. I thought you were cute and really nice."

"Are you saying you liked me in high school?" Greg asked.

"Well...." Amanda replied. She could feel her face starting to flush and her heart starting to beat a little faster, wondering if she should have said that.

"So, do we have a little confession to make?" Greg pressed, now enjoying that he had the upper hand.

"Give it a break."

"I was your crush!" Greg needled.

"Stop!" Amanda curtly replied as she looked away from Greg.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to tease too far. I'm actually flattered. I wish I had known back then."

"Just drop it." Amanda muttered.

"Why didn't you let me know?" Greg asked soothingly.

"I didn't think you'd be interested in me. I always saw how you looked at all the jockettes. Why would I have thought you'd be interested in me?"

"Why wouldn't I?" Greg replied.

"I was kind of a chunky chick. You liked all those girls with the hard bodies. You never looked at me like that. I didn't want to ruin our friendship."

"I thought you were cute. I would have been lucky to have a girlfriend like you."

"So, you were interested too?" Amanda asked hopefully.

"I...I don't know. I just never thought you were interested in me like that back then, but I always thought of you as one of my closest friends. I guess with all that has happened I've come to a realization." Greg said.

"What do you mean?"

"I think I've come to the realization of what you meant to me back then and what you've come to mean to me now. At the lowest point in my life, you've taken me in. I can never thank you enough for that."

For a moment, they shared a nervous silence. Neither quite sure what to say or if they should make that first move. It was as if they were teenagers once again, unsure of themselves or what to do.

Finally, Amanda closed her eyes and leaned in to kiss him. She could feel the butterflies tickling her insides as she brought her lips to meet his. It was a soft, loving peck on his lips. The first kiss that she wished she had given him all those years ago.

Greg could also feel his heart nervously beating inside. He was always terribly shy, and was still afraid to make that first move even after Amanda's revelation. Her kiss seemed to melt his apprehension away as he gently cupped her face in his hands. Kissing her deeply, their tongues twined and curled in a kiss that was long overdue.

They both pulled back for a moment. Gazing into each others eyes, their breathing was ragged. For Amanda, it was the kiss she had always longed for. For Greg, it was the realization that he truly loved her.

Amanda swung her leg around so she was straddling Greg and leaned forward, placing her hands on the back of the couch behind his head while pressing her lips to his. Gently she rubbed her lips over his, pinching his lower lip between hers. She could feel his warm breath as he gasped with excitement while she gently nibbled on his bottom lip, stretching it out slightly.

Greg placed his hands on her hips, pulling her closer until he could feel her body pressed against his. She kissed him again, her tongue sliding between his lips and curling around his. Deeply her tongue probed his mouth, sliding along the slickness of his tongue, savoring his taste. Greg rolled his head from side to side to accentuate his returned kiss. He loved the feeling of her exploring his mouth as his body shivered with excitement.

Slowly he slipped his hands along her sides. Caressing up and down, feeling the curves of her body as she wriggled in his grasp. Greg found the hem at the bottom of her shirt and slipped his hands underneath, feeling the warmth and the smoothness of her soft skin. They briefly broke their kiss as he slipped the shirt up and over Amanda's head to reveal a lacy white bra.

As Amanda extended her arms above her head, Greg ran his fingers up her sides, along the inside of her arms She kept her arms raised above her head as Greg's finger tips gently traced up and down the sensitive skin of the hollow beneath her arm, making Amanda quiver and gasp with pleasure. His touch felt so soft, so warm, so caring. His fingertips traced their way down the ivory flesh to her sides as she closed her eyes and whispered a soft moan. Slowly finding his way down to her full breasts and cupping them in his hands. Gently, he grasped them, feeling their fullness in his hands.

Amanda leaned forward, pressing the lacy material of her bra against Greg's face, the lacy floral pattern felt coarse as it brushed against his cheeks and lips. He could feel her nipples growing hard against the material of her bra as they brushed against his mouth. As he reached around to unclasp her bra and he was greeted with a faceful of soft, bare flesh as her bra fell away. Gently he palmed one breast while letting his tongue circle around the pink aureola of the other.

Gently, he pinched her hard nipples, rolling them between his fingers and thumbs as she softly groaned. Her thighs gripped tightly around Greg's waist. He brought his mouth back to her nipple as he held her breasts in his hands. His tongue swirled around the pink flesh in a narrowing spiral until it reached the protruding nub. Alternately, he sucked a mouthful of flesh and flicked his tongue over her nipple, making it even harder and longer. The nub fluttered with each lap of his tongue and he could feel her heart beating against his lips.

Amanda's moans became vocal whimpers as Greg licked and sucked each nipple. She felt as if she was about to cum from the attention he lavished upon her ample breasts. She was breathing hard as she touched Greg's hands, signaling him to stop.

"Let's go upstairs." She said as she slid off his lap to stand up. She took him by the hand and led Greg up the stairs to her bedroom.

Her breasts bounced and jiggled as they walked up the steps. She was naked from the waist up while wearing a pair of dark blue jeans. Greg was having difficultly walking from his erection straining against the material of his jeans. When they got to the side of her queen-sized bed, Amanda turned and unbuttoned her jeans, sliding them down her thighs to reveal the tiniest pair of string bikini panties Greg had ever seen.

She looked incredibly sexy wearing just her glasses and the tiny white panties, which barely left any mystery. She sat down on the bed and leaned back. Her feet resting on the bed as she propped herself up on her elbows and spread her thighs. She peered out from behind her glasses at Greg with a come hither look that let him know exactly what she wanted.

"Take it off for me, Greg." She purred.

He pulled his shirt off and tossed it aside, then pulling down his jeans and boxers leaving them in a pile on her bedroom floor. He stood before her, naked with his hard cock pointing up at the ceiling as Amanda's eyes drank him in.

"You have such a gorgeous body. Now, bring it here." Amanda cooed. She beckoned him to come to her with her finger as she spread her thighs apart just a little bit wider. Greg slid onto the bed, bringing his face between her thighs. Her panties were wet at the opening to her sex and he could smell the musk of her excitement.

"Lick it." She said, using her tongue to accentuate the "L" in 'lick.'

Greg lowered his face to her white cotton panties. The back of Amanda's thighs rested on his shoulders as his tongue traced over the damp material that concealed her hot opening. Amanda shuddered as his tongue traced over the cotton barrier to her pussy. He licked up and down, teasing her, making her want more.

"Pull them off. Lick me there." Amanda gasped as she lifted up to allow Greg to slide her drenched panties down her thighs, pulling them over her right foot to leave them dangling around her left ankle.

Her drooling pussy was finally exposed, revealing her wet slit that was bordered by a small, closely trimmed patch of black fur. Greg's face dove right in, letting his lips brush against the coarse hairs of her pubic patch before bringing his tongue to lap enthusiastically at the dripping folds of soft flesh, then working his way to the engorged button at the top of her opening. Greg's tongue was like a brush, painting her clit with long strokes, letting the full length of his tongue swipe over the fleshy protrusion. Each lick made Amanda see colors.

Greg went from just licking her swollen clit to sucking it into his greedy mouth, letting his tongue swirl around the nub of flesh between his suctioning lips. The sensations were driving Amanda wild, her juices were flowing in a steady stream down the crack of her ass and pooling in the wrinkled opening of her anus.

Greg let his tongue explore lower, following the trail of sweet pussy juice to the tight ring of her ass. His tongue circled and teased her little hole. It caught Amanda by surprise as her ass had never been licked before. It felt foreign, but she loved the feeling. It made her wriggle and moan with pleasure. She raised her legs up higher to expose her ass even more for Greg's flicking tongue.

He alternated flicking up and down and circling her virgin anus, feeling it flex against his tongue as his prolonged attention made the nerve endings in her small opening tingle with pleasure. Greg slipped two fingers into her slick pussy, searching for the bundle of nerves along her velvety walls that would drive her to ecstasy. He knew he found the right spot when Amanda gave a sharp yelp as her body shimmied on the bed. His fingers slid in and out, faster and faster as he licked her wet little ass.

It was all driving Amanda to the edge of orgasm. The licking and fingering were making the nerve endings in her ass and pussy scream for completion. Her thighs were spread and her knees were pulled up to her chest, exposing all of her body to Greg and his carnal wishes. Her white little panties were swinging from her ankle.

"Please let me cum Greg, please let me cum!" She whimpered as her head arced back. Her eyes tightly closed as she winced from the near pain of being on the edge of explosion. .

Greg refocused his licking to her swollen clit. Again, licking and sucking the extended button of flesh as he furiously pumped her hot opening, now using three slickened fingers. Rivulets of her juices rolled down his hand to his wrist. Her hips arched upwards with one forceful thrust then suddenly fell back onto the bed as the walls of her pussy clenched around his pistoning fingers. Her body pulsed and she cried out as orgasm ripped through her body like a fierce storm of pleasure.

Her hips were rocking in time with the contractions of her orgasm. Slowly settling down as she went limp with exhausted pleasure. Greg slid up along side Amanda, cuddling her lightly trembling body.

It took a few minutes for Amanda to regain enough composure to manage a raspy whisper. "That was absolutely fantastic."

Greg smiled, seeing his long time friend in such pleasure. He kissed her, deeply, as they basked together in the glow of her post orgasm bliss.

But just basking in the glow wasn't enough for Greg. His throbbing cock was dripping from the excitement of getting Amanda off. He wanted to slide inside her and feel her warmth around him.

Gently, he rolled his body to position his hips between Amanda's thighs. She spread her legs as Greg reared back onto his knees, bringing the bulbous tip to her sultry opening. He teased the pink lips with the thick head of his staff, letting the soft flaps of flesh fold over the thick knob at the end of his cock. He teased his stiff member up and down, coating his already moist tip with a glaze of Amanda's warm juices.

Greg sucked in a deep breath as he pushed his hips forward, his rigid spindle easily slipped inside. With a single motion he slid all the way in until his little tuft of curly hair came to rest against Amanda's own patch of black pubic fur. His velvety sack was resting against her warm ass. He closed his eyes and grimaced with ecstasy, the humid warmth fully enveloping him with lustful pleasure.

Amanda wrapped her legs around Greg so her calves were against he muscular ass, pulling him closer to her while her panties still dangled from her ankle. She held him there for a moment as they mutually relished the feeling of each others body. She had fantasized about this many times; she was savoring the reality of the moment, not wanting to let him go.

Greg began to rock his hips back and forth, encouraging Amanda to loosen her grip. With each thrust he would pull back a little more, slowly working his way up to a steady tempo. The two lovers gasped and moaned in time with each of his thrusts.

Amanda slid her body forward, bringing her ass to the edge of the bed then rolling slightly onto her side. With one foot on the floor and the other up on Greg's shoulder, she spread her thighs wide, giving him full access to her slick hole. Greg took full advantage; with his knees firmly planted on the mattress he was able to increase his leverage. With each thrust he was able to fill her completely. His body brushing against her pink pussy lips with each stroke. The bed creaked with each forceful push of his hips as he fucked her relentlessly. Her ample breasts shook when their bodies met at the end of each thrust. Their moans and pants were louder and more vocalized. Her juices were streaming down his shaft to his balls.

Harder and faster he pumped, bringing them both to the brink, but then stopping temporarily to regain control. He wanted to make this last as long as possible. While quelling his rising orgasm he leaned forward and sucked her nipples until he could start again.

He continued his pattern of thrusting and resting, thrusting and resting until Amanda could take no more. Her entire body was burning to cum. From her hard nipples down to swollen clit, she wanted to cum. She needed to cum. He fingers moved from clutching the bed linens down to her inflamed crotch. Her fingers strummed on her sensitive nub, driving her to another orgasm as Greg pumped her hot canal.

But again, he managed to stop himself short of cumming as Amanda thrashed in the throes of her second orgasm. He managed to successfully ride her bucking body as she reveled in her rapturous climax. They lay on the bed for a moment, allowing Amanda to regain herself.

This time, Greg took control. He guided her to roll so she was on all fours. Her knees arched her ass up into the air as she balanced on her elbows. He was flushed and perspiring from exertion. Again he fucked her sopping pussy, making sloshing noises and a rhythmic "fap, fap, fap" as their bodies slapped against each other.

Series 6
Series 6
147 Followers
12