Amanda Blackmail Blow Job

Story Info
Amanda's past indiscretions return to haunt her.
4.1k words
3.85
156.4k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God she was tired. She had settled into her chair the moment she had arrived at the office and she had not moved since. Thankfully, one of the mailroom boys she fancied had been producing coffee at regular internals, and a few handfuls of chocolate had boosted her energy levels to the point where she had not nodded off. It had been a close thing at 10:15 but she was still awake at lunchtime, and she thought this a moderate successful day.

She had to stop drinking on a school night. Well she had to stop drinking so much on a school night anyway. She couldn't bear the thought of not drinking something every night, she had to have something to do on the long evenings at home; her partner gave her nothing else to be interested in so booze it was.

In the last few months, she had been out with 'work' at least three nights a week and every Friday. When she said 'work', she meant anybody really as the people she mixed with changed based on who was going out with who and thankfully men drifted in and out of the group regularly. And it wasn't far from the truth to call it a work do, because she certainly put plenty of effort in some nights; although she was sure her partner wouldn't have been too happy if he knew exactly who and what she was working on.

Last night had been drink and no sex; well she did not think she had indulged in full sex. There was always a good chance that her hand had wanked off the odd cock or that her tongue had been exploring somebody's mouth, but she was certain nothing more formal had taken place. None of the girls from work had said anything yet so all must be well on that front.

The computer screen was glowing in front of her. Thankfully, nothing was moving much on the screen, the flickering had nearly sent her running for the lavatories earlier in the day, and her inbox was calm and peaceful. She liked that.

Lunchtime was nearly here, and she was trying to think what she could eat to boost her energy levels and not make her want to throw up at the same time.

McDonalds was a great hangover option, but the immediate boost of meat and fat soon subsided into a feeling of dreadfulness far greater than the cure had momentarily delivered. Perhaps today was the day for a simple soup and sandwich; or maybe just a large bottle of still mineral water and some more aspirin.

Bugger it, some fresh air would probably do.

Her inbox moved down a line and a new un-read message popped up at the top of the screen.

No subject line; and the preview window open was not open at the right hand side; she was going to have to move her hand at least six inches and click on the damn thing to read it. Did the person sending it have no consideration to her present state of hung-over'ness?

Amanda's brain physically hurt as it sent the signals to her hand to move the mouse across the desk; fucking hell she thought, how did alcohol know exactly where to hurt you the most the day after?

She clicked on the email and the screen changed immediately, the message displayed across her screen, her eyes now moving across the text in an attempt to understand its meaning. She only got past the first line when her stomach felt immediately nauseous; she had read this email before, nearly a year ago now, so why the fuck had it arrived again in her inbox? Amanda's hangover cleared in the time it took for her brain to remember the last time she had seen this email.

She read it again word for word, and it worried her as much this time as it did the first time she had seen it; more in fact.

The first time the email had arrived, she had at least done something to warrant it. Amanda had not expected to receive it that was for sure, but she could at least assimilate it with something she had done and while she was nervous as hell when it appeared she could at least reason why it was there.

OK, it was not ever day that you got an email from a woman you had not met threatening that if you ever fucked her boyfriend again that there would be serious trouble. And OK, she didn't like being called a slut and a whore but at least she could understand where the emotion was coming from. It had been damn stupid of her to let him take her picture coming out of the shower the morning after they had fucked. But he hadn't told her he had a girlfriend living away at the time; it wouldn't have mattered if he had she would still have slept with him but that was a point of detail, so sending him an email afterwards hadn't seemed such a terrible idea.

When the email from his girlfriend had arrived, she had therefore been a little concerned; but it hadn't come to her work email account and she hadn't seemed to know her name so the nastiness and the threats couldn't come to much could they.

She had thought of sending an email back to say 'fuck you, you stupid bitch' but had decided against it; no point in drawing the whole situation out was there.

A year had passed and nothing had happened. She had stopped emailing the 'fuck' soon afterwards; she had not fancied him that much anyway, and life had returned to normal.

Today's email had therefore come as a huge shock.

She looked at the email address it had come from; yourworstnightmare@yahoo.co.uk

Somebody had put some thought into that one; you could not beat somebody who was sending you nasty emails from a nasty email address could you.

It was not the same address as last time but the message was the same as last time, it had stuck in her mind and she believed it to be an exact copy.

So, why send it again and why send it from a different email address to her work address? That did not make any sense at all did it? Had the girlfriend done some digging and found her place of work? Christ she hoped not, that would really be a fucker.

Amanda sat their trying to think has hard as she could as to why and how this new email had been sent? Perhaps the girlfriend was just having a bit of fun a year later on. Perhaps she had been dumped and was just reeking some revenge on a countless number of conquests her boyfriend had been through during their relationship. That would be the best explanation all ways round.

She had just pigeon holed the experience under 'mad fucking ex-girlfriend arsing around', when a new email appeared in the inbox with no subject; ah fuck.

Amanda clicked on the subject line and the new email opened in front of her.

"I thought you would enjoy seeing that again! Got bored so I decided to remind of your past misdemeanours in Bristol! Sorry, didn't I tell you I had access to your private email account? Ah well, unless you want more details emerging into your work account then I think we better meet."

She looked at the screen. Who would have access to her old email account? Who knew that this email had been sent to her from somebody in Bristol? She had met and fucked the guy in Bristol but the email didn't mention that town so how would anybody but the girlfriend know about it? She had obviously told the girls from work about it but that was it? She had only mentioned it to one person at the time outside of work, to see if there was anything, she could do to block the email or trace where it had come from, but that did not make any sense did it? It couldn't be him!!

Before the thought had left her mind another email appeared.

She opened it.

"Oh yes, it is from me. Just decided that it was time for you to re-pay some old debts. Call it blackmail if you like, but the contents of your old inbox make fantastic BLOG. You shouldn't really have used your old car registration as your password check (so easy to find out). Anyway, you have till 1:00 to get over to my office. Email me to let me know your coming!"

The absolute and utter fucker; why the fuck had she told him what she used as a password check phrase on her Yahoo account! Bollocks.

Amanda felt terrible again Her old email account had been used for anything and everything you could call dodgy. She had used it as a cover for sex chat bulletins, online sex contacts, casual fucks, to communicate with regular fucks, to tell girlfriends about fucks. Her email logs from yahoo would lay out her sexual history for the last 3 years, in a level of detail that would identify her and a good number of her fuck buddies; Amanda wasn't pleased.

She opened up a new email and started to type; sending this email to his work address to make sure her assumption about who this was coming from was correct?

"You mean you think I am going to come to Piccadilly at lunch time today?"

That was all she put; if it was him then he would know what she meant, and it was not she could pass it off as an email sent in error.

A response appeared within seconds; she knew it was him now.

"Of course I do; you know it makes sense!"

Amanda looked at the screen and sighed. She was too hung-over to think of anything to say back. She was too hung-over to think about trying to wriggle out of it. She didn't even know what he wanted her to go there for; although she could guess. Perhaps she could go over and then bluff her way out of doing anything she might regret. What she wanted to do most was to make sure her email account was closed for the final time and that anything he might have from it was deleted; she could never be sure it would be but she had to see if he had anything more than one email for her to worry about. She had been careful to delete everything regularly so if he only had snippets of information then she might just tell him to fuck right off.

She move her mouse over the red cross at the top right hand of the screen and clicked. It was time to get a taxi.

Amanda arrived at the reception within 5 minutes; it was only a quick ride away.

The doorman smiled, asked her name, and directed her up to the 3rd floor board room. It was a shared office so he must have taken the time too book a meeting room. Fuck it, he must be confident of something she thought as she rode the lift up the three floors.

A female receptionist welcomed her at the lift and showed her to a large set of double doors, opening the left hand door and standing aside so she could enter.

He sat opposite her behind a large oval desk, seats laid out for 15 plus people.

He smiled and waved his hand to a chair opposite, 'Please sit down,' he thanked the receptionist who was still standing at the doorway. 'Thanks Jenny,' he was looking past her, 'could you make sure we are not disturbed for thirty minutes.' Jenny nodded and smiled back as she closed the door and flicked the sign on the outside of the door to Meeting Room In Use, DO NOT DISTURB.

Amanda decided she would sit anyway, the headache was coming back.

'So, what the fuck do you think your doing?' she was seething and she wanted him to know it.

He lent back in his chair and smiled, patting a large folder on the top of the desk, filled with sheets of A4 paper. Amanda looked at it and knew what it was. Fucking bastard she thought.

'Look, lets not make a big deal out of it," he didn't stop smiling. 'I just thought creating an Amanda BLOG of your last few years would make fantastic reading for the world at large; after all you've done stuff that some people could only dream of.'

Amanda cringed at this comment; she had done stuff that people could only dream of. She had enjoyed every minute of it, but having it laid bare in a BLOG wasn't something she had on her list of things to do this year. It would only take somebody she knew to read it and they would guess who she was. Even if her second name was never mentioned.

'Well, you didn't ask me here to read every email, so what do you want?'

He smiled. She smiled back. The fucker had her, she knew it. She wanted to ask how he had got access to her email account anyway, but she had given him the information he needed to find her password, she just didn't think he would act on it. She had even closed the account down to cover her tracks. She only had an hour for lunch so she just had to find out what he wanted to keep quiet.

'Oh, what do I want?' he left the question hang in the air. 'Well, for a start you can get that top off.'

Amanda look stunned. Not stunned that he wanted her to take her top off in a office during her lunch time, but stunned that she realised that she was actually going to have to do it.

'Fuck off,' could she bluff her way out of this one, 'you make me do that and I'll fucking spill the beans on you, you cunt.' And she had enough shit on him to sink him so she was sure he would give in gracefully.

He stood to go. 'Fine go for it, if you think a quick thirty minute session in here is worth all of that shit in your life. I have a lot to lose but I think you'd rather do a few things for me now and try to iron out your life from the shit this lot being published would cause you,' he patted the hefty file again.

'You are a fucking cunt,' Amanda pulled her coat from her shoulders and pulled up the black sweater she had been wearing exposing her bra.

'Oh I had forgotten how nice those looked,' as he took and exaggerated intake of breath.

Amanda just sat there with her jumper now lying on the table.

'If anybody walks in then you're the one whose going to look a tit,' Amanda had nothing else to say that would be any smarter.

Amanda looked down at herself, her skin at started to come out in Goosebumps; either from the cold of the air conditioning or from her becoming slightly aroused at being nearly topless in a public meeting room during her lunch hour.

'I think the bra can come off as well don't you Amanda?'

He motioned with his hand to her chest, 'let's see those tits for the fist time in a long time.'

Amanda's mind was racing now. She was already half dressed, so taking her bra off wasn't going to compromise her any more than she already was. However, once the bra was off then what next. She had fucked many men in many offices, so this wasn't anything new. But she hadn't been blackmailed into fucking ever. She seriously didn't want this to happen but what option did she have?

'If I do this then you give me back all of those and show me the email account is deleted, OK?'

He just smiled and nodded, 'of course, would I lie to you?'

She smiled back, moved her hands behind her back, and unclasped her bra letting it fall off her shoulders and onto her lap, 'yes you fucking would, but what choice have I got?'

Amanda sat at the desk topless. Her tits had not moved an inch when she had removed her bra as they where as firm now in her thirties as they were when she was 16. She thought they might have been a bit bigger but she liked her tits because men always seemed to concentrate on them and her nipples when she first fucked them; so they must have something going for them.

He was looking at her chest, her nipples had already hardened, their length increasing and stretching the skin around them making her whole breast take on a shimmering gleam from the taught-ness of the skin.

Amanda stared at him, 'well, now what?'

He got up from his chair and moved around the desk, coming closer to her, making her skin start to chill slightly with the thought of him touching her. She really didn't want him to. She really was being forced into this so she was going to make sure he knew she wasn't enjoying any of this.

She sat in the chair and stared straight ahead. She could feel him moved behind her and he leaned forward over the chair, his hands moving around her sides and cupping her tits, his mouth moving towards her ear, she could hear his breathing coming closer.

'Your going to suck me off and let me spunk in your mouth,' he whispered it in her ear, every word slowly so she wouldn't miss-hear him.

She spun the chair around to tell him to fuck off, pulling his hands off her breasts as she did so. By the time she had spun around she realised her head was facing directly into his groin, and he had already opened the zip of his fly and his hard cock was only inches from her face.

'Just to help you out,' he winked as he looked down at his cock. Fucking bastard. Amanda wasn't an aficionado of oral sex, in fact she didn't rate it at all, but she had sucked more cock recently as her fuck buddies made it part of the deal; every man wanted his cock sucking after all. She had taken the bit between her teeth; as she joked to some of her girlfriends, and had given the odd blow job under special circumstances. Now she had a cock in her face, and a blackmail threat hanging over her head.

'Come on Amanda, just a quick blow job, and a nice load of spunk in your mouth and it's all over!'

Amanda looked at the hard cock in front of her. She loved cock, she admitted that to anybody. She especially loved cock that wanted her, and a man using it that knew how to fuck her hard. Amanda wanted men to want her, and to want her so much than when they took her they rode her in desperation, their last fuck. That was what turned her on the most. She didn't care if she enjoyed it, as long as they fucked her hard and she could tell that they wanted her; she wanted them to be in control of her and want her more than anything in the world. She reall y did love cock, but this wasn't wanting her, this was using her, and she wasn't sure if she liked it.

He grabbed the base of his cock and moved it towards her face.

'Hang on, if I am going to suck you off then we do it on my terms.' Amanda decided to take some control here. 'Your not going to pound away with that thing in my mouth, you want me to suck your cock then you sit down and let me do it my way.'

He didn't need to be told twice, he knew he had won anyway.

He grabbed the seat nearest to her and sat down, his pants now by his ankles and his cock erect and waiting for her lips.

Amanda got off the chair and dropped to her knees, moving between his legs and taking his cock in her right hand. She looked up at him and smiled. You absolute fucker was all she was thinking, but she had a cock in her hand and the feel made her feel good. She was being used by a cock, and while it wasn't the hard fucking she enjoyed, she liked the fact that she was the object of sexual attention and that somebody wanted her to pleasure themselves with.

He smiled at her as she lowered her mouth onto his hard cock, Amanda taking it down halfway down the shaft, her lips closing around his skin and feeling the warmth of his cock in her mouth.

He jerked slightly as she sucked for the first time and she knew this was what she loved the most. The feeling of a man enjoying her sexually. Yes she was being blackmailed into it, but fuck it, she had to do what he asked and the fact that she enjoyed the feeling made up for the feelings of contempt she had for him inside.

Amanda moved her head up and down sucking the head of the cock then the shaft, then licking the head, all the time wanking his shaft with her right hand. He moved his hands down to her tits, pulling on her stuff nipples, and she reacted by grabbing the base of his cock even harder. The fucker knows I am enjoying this she thought.

He grabbed her hair, and she tried to wriggle her head away from his grasp but he had to firm a control on her now. She pulled her head back but he pulled harder, her head being held firm by his hand. He wasn't trying to thrust his cock down her throat but he was making sure she couldn't pull her head back. She was sucking as hard as she could and wanking him, why did he think she would pull away.

Amanda then felt his cock jerk for the first time. He's holding my head because the bastards going to come she thought.

Amanda reduced her head motion but increased her hand speed, pumping his cock faster as she felt it jerk again. If he was going to spunk in her mouth then she wanted to be in control.

He started to moan and she could hear his breathing increase in rapidity.

She positioned her mouth so the end of his cock was only half way in her mouth; she wanted a gap so the spunk didn't shoot down the back of her throat and make her gag. She was hung-over enough without swallowing a mouthful of cum.

12