Ambridge Affairs Ch. 8

Story Info
Helen's secret torment revealed.
5.6k words
4.25
20.3k
1
1

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen's heart sank as the shop door opened and Brian strode in, smiling confidently. He hadn't been around for several weeks, now, and she had dared to hope, maybe, that ......

But his opening words dashed her optimism.

"Hello, my darling niece," he leered. "And how are you today?"

Helen's flesh crept as she felt her uncle's eyes examine the swell of her breasts under the overall she was wearing, but, paradoxically, she could feel a moistness starting between her thighs as she contemplated the inevitable outcome of Brian's visit.

How many years had it been since that first, awful, time when Brian had coerced her into letting him have her? Five, or even six? Brian had unhesitatingly grasped the opportunity presented to him by Helen's late partner, Greg Turner, when Greg had started to wilt under the pressure – pressure which eventually led him to kill himself – and had impulsively resigned his post as Brian's head gamekeeper, after an accident on a pheasant shoot, for which Greg was undoubtedly ultimately responsible.

Helen had been alone, the morning after Greg's resignation, in the tied cottage she lived in with him. Greg was in France, visiting his daughters, from an earlier marriage, having flung his resignation at Brian in an emotional rage just before his departure.

When Helen heard the knock on the door, and recognized her Uncle Brian, her heart had lifted. He must have come, she surmised, to see if Helen could persuade Greg to change his mind about resigning – and Helen was sure she'd be able to do that, once Greg was back, and she could sit him down and talk to him. So she had hurried to the door, and flung it wide open – but the expression on Brian's face had told a different story.

Clearly, her uncle was in no mood to forgive and forget, and, no matter how hard Helen had pled with him to disregard what Greg had said to him, and to give him a chance to rescind his resignation when he returned from France, Brian remained grim-faced and adamant.

"Look, Helen," he insisted. "You didn't hear what he said to me. He wouldn't tell me what the 'emergency' was and then, eventually, he - well, frankly, Helen, he insulted me, personally, in a way which will be very hard to forgive."

"Oh, Uncle Brian, please give him another chance," Helen argued. "It's just – Greg is such a proud, and private, man. His daughters mean so much to him, and Sonja is at such a very difficult age ......"

Helen's voice trailed off, and her eyes filled with tears as she stared at her uncle's blank, stern face. Returning her stare, Brian's face gradually relaxed, and took on a reflective, thoughtful expression. He leaned back in his armchair, and Helen felt a surge of hope.

"Would you like a cup of coffee, Uncle Brian?" she offered, and he smiled at her.

"Yes, thank you, Helen - that would be nice."

Helen hurried through to the kitchen and put the kettle on. Somewhat to her surprise, she realised that Brian had followed her through. He leaned against the door lintel.

"You know, Helen," he said "a lot of people wonder just what it is you see in Greg Turner."

"I know," Helen smiled ruefully. "I see a side of him he doesn't reveal to many people, I think."

"I wondered," Brian went, in a measured, quiet tone of voice "if it was just that he has a big cock."

Helen, scarcely believing her ears, whirled round and looked at her uncle, incredulously. He had straightened up and was standing in the door opening, looking at her.

But, she realised, looking at her in a way she couldn't recall him ever doing before. His dark eyes were lazily taking in the contours of her body - her firm breasts in the angora sweater, and her strong thighs and bottom stretching the tight material of her blue jeans.

Helen's heart began to race, and her face flamed in embarrassment, and anger, but she couldn't think what to say.

"Well?" Brian grinned. "Is that it? Has he got a long thick one that really stretches you? I heard Adam tell Ian that he'd sneaked a look at Greg's dick once, when they were having a piss in the loo at the Bull - and he seemed quite impressed by it. He described it to Ian in a lot of detail ......"

Hating herself for losing her 'cool', Helen managed to stutter - "I - I think you'd better - better - leave, now, Uncle Brian. Get - get - out of my house!"

Brian laughed. "Well - my house, actually," he said. "If Greg leaves my employ, I'll need it for the new head keeper."

"Well, that hasn't happened yet," snapped Helen, "and, until it does, I want you to leave!"

The smile faded from Brian Aldridge's face.

"Oh, do you?" he sneered. "Well, I've got news for you, my girl - I'm going nowhere. I've had my eye on you for some time, now, and I think the time has come for us to get to know each other much better – much more ...... intimately."

Outraged, Helen opened her mouth to speak, but he held up a peremptory hand.

"It's not just the job, or the house, is it, Helen? It's a question of whether or not Jack Woolley takes any action about that 'accident' on the shoot. If he decides to sue, it would ruin Greg. There's no doubt that it was his fault, after all - and I can tell you that the only reason Jack hasn't been on to his lawyers is me. I've persuaded him, so far, not to take action, but all I have to do is withdraw my support - and it'll be curtains for your precious Greg ......"

Helen stared at her uncle, a cold feeling of helplessness stealing over her. She had never dreamed that her uncle would think of her in 'that' way, but there was no doubting his intentions, now – and, deep down, the distressed girl knew that to refuse him would cost Greg his job, his house and, probably, his sanity. Brian's eyes met hers, and, recognizing her probable acceptance of the inevitable, he began to move towards her. Helen backed towards the sink and felt it against her hips, stopping her progress.

Brian was right in front of her, now, and he raised his hands to close them round the twin mounds of Helen's breasts. As she felt his hands close round them, and squeeze, she knew she should push him away, or wriggle free, but, if she did ...... Greg was very fragile, right now, and the consequences, if he were sued over the shoot accident, could even be fatal.

Helen involuntarily closed her eyes as she felt her breasts being explored and fondled. With massive self-control, she let her hands grasp the edge of the sink. Opening her eyes, she dropped them to watch Brian's hands on her sweater. She saw his tongue slowly dampen his lips. He squeezed her, firmly, and she gasped, a little.

"Very nice," Brian breathed. "Very nice tits."

Expertly, he located her nipples through the sweater, and her bra, and rolled them between his thumbs and forefingers. Helen felt a little quiver of excitement as her nipples reacted to the pressure of his fingers. Somewhat irrelevantly, the sudden thought came into her mind that he was probably quite good at arousing a woman's body - he had had enough practice, if all the stories were true ......

But, suddenly, she – no! - she couldn't just let him ...... She grabbed the backs of his hands, trying to pull them away.

"No! No!" she gasped. "You mustn't - please, Uncle Brian. Please! No!"

It was then that she realised he had closed in on her completely - and that his lower body was pressing hard against hers - and, she could feel the hard solid length of his erection against her belly ......

Brian hadn't been so far off the mark when he had suggested that it was the size of Greg's penis which attracted her. Helen had always been a keen student of the male appendage, and had lost no opportunity, when growing up, to snatch a look at her father's – and her brothers'.

She had even watched, unobserved, several times, when her parents had spent the occasional Saturday afternoon in bed, and had listened, fascinated and highly aroused, to the fantasies they wove around their lovemaking. She had not had a very good view, but she had seen her father's erection two or three times, and had been dry-mouthed with excitement at the thought of taking something like that between her legs

But it was her brother, John - now dead - who had interested her most. She had been about thirteen when she first saw him, then aged about sixteen, naked, and the thickness and length of his young penis had taken her breath away. She wished, now, that she had had the courage, while he was alive, to creep into his room and let him play with her developing body while she got her hands round that massive piece of flesh between his legs.

She had tried, several times, to see him fucking the arse off that stupid girlfriend of his, Hayley, but she had had to satisfy herself - literally! - with her fingers up her own soaking twat while only being able to listen to Hayley squealing with pleasure as John's huge prick split her in two ......

Informed opinion in the village had always suggested that Brian Aldridge was fairly well-endowed, and, Helen thought, the length of the piece of taut flesh pressing against her belly was, as far as she could tell, well up to expectations.

Brian's hands were now squeezing Helen's breasts hard, and he was dry-humping her, her hard cock pushing against her, then receding. She realised that her protests had ebbed away - and that the area between her legs was moistening, rapidly. The thing was - with all his worries, Greg had been no bloody use in bed for about six weeks, and ......

Helen's resolve was weakening. She was a girl who had always enjoyed being penetrated, and six weeks was a long time. Helen couldn't help herself. Her hand slid between their two bodies, and her fingers traced the shape and size of Brian's thrusting cock. Her palm closed over it, and Brian groaned in a mixture of pleasure and triumph, and his mouth closed on hers. Helen opened her lips and pushed her tongue up into Brian's mouth.

Waves of desire were now sweeping through her, mingled with acute sensations of shame and self-disgust.

She tore her mouth away from Brian's and buried her head in his shoulder. "You dirty bastard," she mouthed, with feeling - "I don't believe you can do this!"

Brian chuckled arrogantly and thrust his right hand up under Helen's sweater. She felt it close around her left bra-cup, the heat of his fingers on the naked flesh of the upper slope of her breast. He located her thick, distended nipple and rolled it, again, between his finger and thumb. He chuckled again as her body betrayed her, and she moaned involuntarily and her hand convulsed round Brian's throbbing cock.

This time, it was Brian's turn to groan.

"Come on," he muttered, hoarsely. "I want to see you naked ......" and he pulled desperately at the girl's sweater, lifting it up over her head. Before he had managed to pull it clear, Helen, surrendering completely to the passion of the moment, had raised her hands behind her back and deftly unclipped her brassiere. As Brian threw her sweater aside, Helen pulled her bra down her arms and displayed her taut firm breasts to her uncle's hungry gaze.

"What a pair of beauties!" Brian breathed, and his hands began to caress the superb twin mounds. Helen reached down again to the bulge in his trousers and, as if by automatic reaction, Brian released her breasts and his hands began to fumble with the top of her jeans.

"Here," Helen breathed. "Let me."

She had long since given up any moral qualms she might have had - the longing between her legs was irresistible - and her fingers flew as she popped the catch at the top of her tight jeans and pulled the zip down. She had no worries, either, as she pulled the stretched denim down over her bottom and thighs - she knew that men drooled over all aspects of her nakedness - and not only men ......

As she kicked her jeans away from her feet, Helen bent over to pull her trainers off. A pair of hands grasped her dangling naked breasts and squeezed them - hard - and, at the same time, Brian moved up close behind her and she felt the strength and weight of his unfettered cock prodding against her panty-covered bottom.

She couldn't restrain her curiosity, and whirled round to look at it. Brian had dropped his trousers and undershorts to his ankles, and his penis, thick, red and erect, was pointing straight at Helen out of a bush of brown curly hair - hair which also covered a heavy, hanging pair of testicles. His cock was certainly bigger, and thicker, than Greg's, which meant that she had never had one so huge inside her vagina before.

Her mouth dried with excitement at the prospect and she couldn't resist putting her hand out and feeling it.

"Do you like it?" Brian grinned, and Helen nodded.

"Do you want it?" he persisted, and she nodded again.

"What do you want?" he demanded.

"Oh, fuck you, you bastard!" Helen gritted. "I want you to fuck me with it - like you fucked Jennifer and Caroline and Debbie and Siobhan ......"

Brian grinned and his hand shot out and pushed between Helen's thighs. He felt the dampness on her panties and pushed two fingers against the material, pushing it up inside her. Helen gasped, ecstatically, and threw her head back. Brian reached up and grasped the waistband and pulled Helen's remaining garment swiftly down her shapely legs, revealing the shiny black curls of her pubic mound.

"Oh," he grunted. "I do love a hairy cunt ......"

Then he bent down and pulled Helen's left ankle aside, forcing her legs apart. She leaned back against the sink for support, then, before she had a chance to even think about it, she felt the thick rigidity of his penis entering her, then filling her up – further up her than anyone had gone before.

"Oh!" she exclaimed. "Oh, Christ, Brian!"

"You love it, don't you?" he grunted, withdrawing, then pushing into her again and again. His hands were squeezing her tits as he pistoned into her. "I knew you'd love it – just like your mother."

Helen knew she should be outraged at the reference to her mother, but something told her this was no empty boast on Brian's part and the mental image it created was the final stimulus, releasing her pent-up orgasm, and Brian, immediately sensing the pressure of her contracting vagina around his ultra-sensitive glans, released his own brakes and felt his semen pump deep into the gasping girl, as she flung her arms round him and clung to him as she shuddered to a monumental climax ......

But, she hadn't clung to him for long. Once the passion had worn off, Helen had pushed herself away, grabbed her discarded clothes, and rushed into the bedroom to dress, crying with shame and self-disgust at having allowed herself to be taken so easily. When she was clothed again, she listened, but there was no sound from the rest of the cottage, and she slowly opened the bedroom door.

Brian, fully dressed, himself, was sitting in an armchair, quite relaxed and smiling.

"Hello, Helen," he greeted her. "Come and sit down!"

"Please leave my house," Helen said, icily. "You got what you came for – now go!"

Brian laughed.

"I don't think so!" he said. "It wasn't a bad first instalment – in fact, it was really pretty good – but that's what it was – an instalment. Nothing's changed – I can still ruin your precious Greg with one word to Jack Woolley, so, for the next little while, at any rate, you, my darling niece, are going to have to play ball."

His words hung in the air. Helen's heart was like lead. She knew he was right – and she cursed herself that, even as she loathed the air her uncle breathed, she knew that the thought of his long, thick penis penetrating her again was causing her innermost depths to liquefy.

But she could think of nothing to say, and it was, eventually, Brian who broke the silence.

"So," he went on, quietly, "I think I would appreciate a more – considered – appraisal of your – very fine – assets, my dear."

Helen looked at him, uncomprehendingly, and he grinned.

"I'm telling you to strip – again!" he commanded.

Helen felt dead inside, but she knew resistance was pointless. He held all the cards, and, now she had allowed him to have her once, how could she say 'no', now? Robot-like, her hands grasped the bottom of her sweater and pulled it up over her head. The rest of her clothes followed and, within a minute, she was entirely naked.

"Come over here," Brian ordered, watching her, carefully, as she crossed the floor. She stopped in front of him and stood over him, as his eyes raked the front of her naked body. She tried, but failed, to ignore the frank appreciation in his facial expression as he took in the firm shapeliness of her breasts, her tidy waistline, the dark inverted V between her strong thighs.

Helen cursed herself, and her own weakness, as she realised that she was becoming aroused, again, by having to parade her nakedness in front of his very appreciative gaze. Wordlessly, Brian twirled a finger, and Helen did a half-turn. She knew her bottom was one of her best features, and wasn't surprised that her uncle took his time, studying it.

"You're very lovely," he said, at length, and Helen took that as her cue to turn back, to face him.

He motioned to her to sit on his lap, and she complied, wordlessly.

Brian draped his left arm round Helen's shoulder and let the fingers of his right hand trail along her thigh.

"You don't look much like your mother," he commented, idly. "Naked, I mean," he added, with a very small chuckle.

Despite herself, Helen felt a further minor response. Into her mind's eye came a picture of her mother, remembered from those Saturday afternoon spying sessions. Pat had favoured, very much, sitting on her husband's cock, looking down at him, on his back, while he reached up and alternately fondled and squeezed her dangling breasts, and grasped the cheeks of her slim bottom, pulling her down on to his upwards-thrusting prick.

As she now visualised Brian under her mother, pushing his – much thicker than her father's – cock up Pat's lubricated vagina; reaching his hands up to squeeze Pat's tits, as he had squeezed Helen's, Helen sensed her cunt moistening, then, with a shock, felt Brian roll her left nipple between his finger and thumb. Her nipple, she realised, was almost painfully erect and, at the same time, she became aware that Brian's penis was hardening, underneath her.

Brian chuckled, and pinched her nipple, gently.

"No, she's much slimmer, isn't she?" he mused. "Nowhere near as well blessed in the tit department as you, my darling – and her bush, well, it's almost gingery, isn't it?"

Helen tried to mount some sort of protest, but Brian was now caressing her breasts, stimulating her nipples – which were now standing embarrassingly erect.

"You know she's – well, versatile, don't you, Helen? Likes the girls, I mean – as well as a good length of cock. Jenny and I got to know your mum very well when your dad first brought her to Ambridge. She did a bit of babysitting for us one night – we were at a party, and the arrangement was that Pat would stay overnight, at ours, as we would be late home."

"But, as it turned out – not purely by accident! – we were back earlier than expected, and Pat was still up, watching television. Well, Jenny had sensed a few vibes, so I made myself scarce – went upstairs, ostensibly to check on the kids, to leave the field clear ......"

His voice trailed off and he turned his head to look at Helen. Her eyes were bright with interest, and, he thought, arousal. She tried to avert her eyes from his, but he laughed and turned her head back to face him. He leaned down and kissed Helen on the mouth and slid his hand up the inside of her thigh, easing her legs apart, and unerringly locating her clitoris.

"You'd like to hear the rest, wouldn't you?" he breathed, and wordlessly, her heart beginning to race with excitement, Helen nodded.

12