An Immortal Slave Ch. 07

Story Info
Eternity and Longer.
1.1k words
4.33
12.4k
5

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have officially lost track of all time, but I do know that it was many years later... It had to be... Either way I had gotten used to the bad leg, and the submissive role. I knew by heart the path to every place that Rurita had ever wanted me, and I never had to look up from the floor. I had also gotten very skilled with walking with the crutch, not that I used it that much- I was more often than not kept in the room, chained to the bed, the crutch just out of reach.

Today however was different... I was being led down a hall I had never been to, and I couldn't help my heart from racing in fear, even with the knowledge that this was supposed to be a reward for my obedience... Despite my terror I could do nothing but follow obediently, my eyes locked on my mistress' tail as we made our way down the halls. I tensed when Rurita shoved me onto a table.

"Now hold still my pet, this is going to hurt."

My eyes widened at that statement, but held as still as I could and closed my eyes tightly, afraid of what was coming. I flinched when I felt hands on my bad leg, but stilled, surprised by the comforting hand on my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see that it was my mistress whose hand was trying to calm me, and that caused me to smile some, before a loud crack sounded and an intense pain in my shin caused me to arch my back as my whole body went rigid as I fought back a scream. I choked out a pained whine and Rurita gave my shoulder a gentle squeeze.

It took a bit, but eventually the pain faded, and my leg healed from the re-break, properly this time, having been magically healed improperly last time. I swallowed, and then sat up slowly, having given up all hope that she'd ever fix my leg, but I hadn't shown any defiance since then, so I can't see why she'd have a reason not to. I glanced over at Rurita, and at her nod got to my feet, excited beyond all measures as I could once again walk on my own.

"Thank you... This means a lot to me..."

I felt that I had to thank her, even though the damage had been her fault... What was done was done, and I couldn't do anything about it, but keep her happy and content to prevent it from happening again. However, I was glad to be rid of that crutch as I followed her out of the room that I just now figured out was the doctors... Sadly, her trust in me was proven to be still rather low when her tail coiled around my thigh, to do even worse damage should I try and run, I suppose. I didn't- couldn't- fight, and simply followed her to her room, and I found myself bound, relatively immobile, to her bed once more, unaware of what she had planned next.

I was bound with my hands together and above me, and my ankles to each bedpost, my pants once more at the foot of the bed, where they spend most of their time. I looked at her in confusion, before she thrust her hand into my chest, but not like normal, for she didn't draw a drop of blood, and the pain that now coursed through my entire body was of a kind I had never felt before.

"Now to finally claim that which belongs to me... I never expected you to give it up willingly, but since you have given me your mind and body, I will now take that which will make you mine forevermore."

Her words sent a chill through the entire core of my being, right before she started to remove her clenched hand, bringing about an agonizing, tearing sensation throughout my entire body. I was completely confused before it struck me. What was the one thing that made me my own person, the one thing she didn't yet own?

I groaned, both in pain and frustration as she slowly tore my soul from my body, officially making every fiber of my being hers, for long as I lived... How I started to long for the death that never came to me, the end of my immortal body... The pain faded and emptiness settled in, as a sparkling crystal of indescribable purity and quality rested in her hand, shining in all the colors of the spectrum, oddly enough grass green and a deep crimson red were the most noticeable colors.

I squirmed, displeased with the hollow feeling inside me now, as I could never again be free... Even if I did escape, she'd always be able to find me... I closed my eyes, listening as she left the room, the empty feeling increasing the farther away she got. I pulled on the chains some, longing to follow her and at least partially lift the curtain of darkness that feel over me.

Time passed and eventually she returned, the crystal now hanging from a chain around her neck. She unbound me with a comment about testing something out, pulling me off the bed and to my feet before her.

"I want you to try and resist my commands, but don't hurt yourself."

She purred it in my ear before standing in front of me, her voice changing from sweet to demanding.

"Kneel."

I grit my teeth, to resist- and next thing I knew, I was on my knee, kneeling before her, head bowed. How the hell did I end up on the floor?!?! I heard her laughed and realized that it had something to do with her possession over my soul... I got to my feet and looked at her, keeping my features passive and submissive, despite my flaring irritation. She moved farther back and ordered the same thing, with a longer delay as the order was weaker the farther she got.

We soon discovered that seven feet was the limit of her effective range, farther than that and I was able to, with effort, ignore her commands. This worried me, as I now craved to be at her side constantly, to keep the emptiness mostly at bay. She seemed amused by this and ordered me to sit on her bed and stay. However when she reached the seven foot mark I moved to follow her, as any farther and not only did her order fade, but I began to feel hollow again.

She shot me a venomous look and warned me that should I follow her the consequences would be dire. I stood there for a bit, fighting off the urge, before it got too much to handle and I silently followed her, keeping to the shadows and out of sight. The result brings about conflicting emotions... What happened and what I saw both gave me hope for my future, but I'm not sure if the sliver of hope outweighed the suffering I was to receive...