Anal at Last

Story Info
The price he has to pay for her ass.
5.8k words
4.11
234.3k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
2,996 Followers

"Oh yeah, that's it!" Mandy moaned into my ear.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!"

My girlfriend's hands clawed at my back, as she screamed her way through her second orgasm of the night.

I could feel her pussy getting wetter, as I plunged in and out. She grabbed my head and pulled me down, shoving her tongue into my mouth. I braced myself against the pillow as her pussy convulsed around my shaft. As I slowed down, she released my face from hers, panting and dripping with perspiration.

"My god, baby that was sooo good!"

I was happy about the compliment, but I wasn't finished yet.

"Baby?" I asked as I continued to grind my hips into hers, pushing my cock deep into her depths.

"Yes," she answered, locking her hands behind my neck.

"Do you think we could try something different?"

"Like what?"

"Will you let me do you in the ass?"

Mandy gave me cold look and I stopped my thrusting.

"Damon. We've been over this before."

"I know, but..."

"I said no."

"Oh, come one baby." I prompted, grinding my pelvis into hers in an attempt to turn her on. "I promise I'll go slow."

"No. I'm just not interested."

"Please!"

"Jesus!! Get off me!"

With that, Mandy pushed me off and rolled over. I laid there for a while as my dick shrank away, before I said anything.

"I'm sorry."

Mandy rolled over, glaring at me.

"You just don't know when to quite."

"It's just that it's one of my fantasies."

"Maybe sometimes you should keep your fantasies to yourself. I do."

I cocked my head in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Mandy sat up.

"You're not the only one with fantasies you know! There are some things that I would like to do, but I know you wouldn't be into them, so I don't pester you about it."

I was more than a little curious. I thought I knew all my girlfriend's fantasies.

"Like what?" I asked.

"I told you, you wouldn't be into it."

"How do you know?"

"Because, I do."

"Well, let's here it then. Tell me, and let me judge for myself."

"Just forget it."

There was no way I was going to forget anything.

"Well, maybe if I help you with your fantasy, then you'll let me have mine?"

Mandy laughed out loud.

"Believe me. You would not want that!"

I wasn't so sure. I had been lusting after that ass for over a year now, and I was willing to do anything to have it.

"I think I would."

"Okay then." she said. "Do you really want to know what my fantasy is?"

"Yes."

"Fine. I want to fuck another man. Maybe two at once. And I want them to be strangers that I pick up somewhere. I want to meet them. Bring them home. Let them fuck my brains out, and then never talk to them again. So what do you think about that?"

I was speechless.

"Do we have a deal?" she insisted. "You can have yours if I can have mine?"

"No." I said bluntly. There was no way I was going to let my future wife fuck another man, let alone two at once.

"I didn't think so."

I rolled over, unsatisfied and hurt. I had no idea Mandy wanted to fuck someone else. The fact that she would do it, killed me inside. I knew I would have a hard time sleeping that night.

* * * * *

When I woke the next morning I was even more horny than I had been the night before. Mandy had already gone to work, so I knew I was going to have to take matters into my own hands. After a quick tooth brushing session, I began to rummage through the closet. The thing was packed full, so it took me a while to find what I was looking for. Finally I found it and pulled it out. I opened the shoebox, relieved to see that Mandy had not thrown it out yet. The shoebox was full of magazines, of the adult variety and one video tape. Exited already, I took it and popped it into the vcr. I then laid back on my bed, with my dick in my hand as it started to play.

The movie had no plot, but was rather a string of scenes consisting mostly of girls taking it in the ass. My dick stiffened as a woman in the first scene began sucking some guy's dick. I slowly stroked my own cock as the scene progressed. She sucked his cock, then he ate her pussy. Basic porn formula, followed by some plain sex. I was just about to press fast forward when the guy started sliding his dick up his co-star's ass. The camera was on close up of her tiny hole as it expanded to accommodate the man's huge cock. The way it tightened back up when he forced himself inside caused a familiar feeling in my balls. I tried to relax, but as the ass fucking on the screen became more intense, I couldn't help it. A few quick jerks of my hand sent gobs of white cum flying all over my chest and stomach. I laid back, tired and sleepy, covered in my own cum. I had to have Mandy's ass I decided. At whatever the cost.

* * * * *

"You mean it!?" Mandy asked, in a surprised fashion.

"Yes." I replied. "Go ahead. If you let me fuck that beautiful ass of yours, then you can do what ever you want."

"You can't go back on your word you know?" she said cautiously. "And I get to do mine first."

"What? Why?"

"Because, I make the rules here." She said matter of factly. "Is there a problem with that?"

I thought about it for a while.

"Don't you want it bad enough?" Mandy asked in a provocative, sensual tone as she turned around to show me her perfect tight ass. "Don't you want this?" She was running her finger tip up the crack of her skin tight jeans.

"Yes!" I replied quickly. "I want it. Yeah, you can go first."

"Good, " she said with a smile, leaning over to kiss me on the cheek. "Let's go shopping."

* * * * *

"How about this one?," Mandy asked holding up a tiny, sheer white miniskirt.

"A little slutty, don't you think?" I responded.

"Well, that's kind of the point." she replied dryly. "I think it's perfect. If you saw me in a bar wearing this, would you want to fuck me?"

"But I always want to fuck you."

"Come on! You know what I mean. Will this turn guys on?"

I couldn't believe I was helping my girlfriend find slutty clothes to turn other guys on.

"Yes. I think it will."

"Good. Now I need a top."

"Can't you just use one that you already have?" I asked.

Mandy glared at me.

"No. This is a special occasion. I want something new."

"But you never dress like this for me?"

"Oh, boo hoo," she mocked. "Poor Damon."

I was not impressed.

"Don't worry hon," she said. "Just think about how nice it will feel to stick that dick of yours in my tight little ass."

The thought made me horny with anticipation.

"Okay. How about this one?" I asked, pulling a little silver shirt down off the rack.

"Nah. Too boring." she said. "Let's look over here."

The store was filled with outrageous clothes, and I wandered what kind of people wore stuff like that. There was leather, rubber, and assortments of other not so extreme choices.

"Perfect!" Mandy said snatching a shirt from the wall.

I took one look at it.

"No fucking way!" I said firmly.

It was a tiny little white shirt with the word "Slut" printed in shiny silver letters. There was no way my girlfriend was going out in that!

"Too, bad." Mandy said. "You know the deal."

"But you can't wear that! Every guy in the place will be all over you!"

"Exactly."

"Fine then." I said, starting to get frustrated. "I guess you want a new pair of panties too huh?"

"Nope." she said.

"Why not?"

"Because I wont be wearing any."

My head dropped. What had I got myself into?

* * * *

"Well, how do I look?" Mandy asked as she stepped out of the bedroom. She was wearing the outfit she had just bought, and she looked amazing. The skirt was so short, it barely covered any of her sexy legs. The tight little shirt displayed her perfect, firm tits splendidly, and her shining, dirty blonde hair was flawless as it cascaded down her shoulders. I stood up and walked over to her, taking her in my arms.

"You look amazing!"

"Thank you," she replied with a satisfied smile.

I leaned in to give her a kiss, but she backed away.

"Uh uh," she said. "You'll mess up my lipstick."

She looked so good, I wished I would be the one fucking her that night, but I knew I would have to wait my turn.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

"Absolutely. Are you sure you want me to do this?"

"Well, I have been having...Um..well..."

I was getting distracted as Mandy turned around and, smiling at me with those pouty lips, lifted her tiny skirt up. Gently, she ran her hand over her bare ass, and pulled one cheek a little to the side.

"You mean you're having second thought about this?"

I shook my head.

"No. Of course not."

"Good. Then lets go."

We went out and got in the car and headed off to a local club. I was a little concerned leaving Mandy there, but I figured she could take care of herself. Besides, I had no intentions of sitting around watching my girlfriend pick up guys.

We got to the club, and Mandy excitedly jumped out of the car.

"Bye, baby." she said as she walked off. "See you tomorrow."

I drove away, trying to clear my mind of the whole thing. I just kept reassuring myself that it would all be over soon, and then I would have my Mandy all to myself.

As I got home, I headed straight for the liquor cabinet. After a few shots of whiskey I was ready for bed. I fell asleep with the thoughts of Mandy's ass floating through my head.

* * * *

I awoke to the sound of a shutting door. My eyes popped open, but all I could see was darkness. I could hear some giggling coming from the living room. Why was she home so early? Why was she home at all? I could hear her voice, as well as another voice. A man's voice. Then it struck me. She had brought some guy back to our house! Quietly I listened.

"Not here." I could here her say. "Just give me a second."

A few moments later the bedroom door opened, and Mandy walked in. I sat up.

"What are you doing?" I asked coldly.

"Sorry, babe but Jason's roommate took some girl home so we had to come here."

"I can't fucking believe this!"

I could tell that Mandy was quite drunk.

"So what are you going to do?" I asked.

"Well we need to use the bed."

"What? You want to fuck some guy in our bed?!"

"Please, baby. The couch is to small. I want this to be special. I want the bed."

"No way. Go to a hotel or something."

"Come on. If you let me do this, I promise I'll let you fuck me in the ass every day for a week. I'll do anything. Please??"

She was desperate.

"Fine!" I said finally. "But you owe me. Big!"

"Thanks hon."

I grabbed a blanket and pillow and headed out into the living room. As I left, Mandy jumped on the bed and yelled out to her new companion.

"Okay stud! Get that fine ass of yours in here!"

As I walked out, a tall man with dark hair entered my bedroom grinning from ear to ear.

"Thanks man," he said, slapping me on the shoulder.

I said nothing as I made my way to the couch.

"Now where were we?" he said as the door shut behind me.

I could here my girlfriend laughing and giggling away as I slumped down on the couch putting the pillow over my head. It was then I realized how thin our walls were.

"Ooo, yeah baby. Take that off! Here let me help you."

From the sound of Mandy's voice, she was sure enjoying herself.

"I want to suck your cock!"

I pulled the pillow tighter to my head, but it did little to muffle the sounds coming from my bedroom.

"Oh fuck yeah, girl! You do that well. Yeah, suck it. Just like that!"

I couldn't believe I was listening to my girlfriend suck some stranger's dick in my bed! And what's more, I couldn't believe I was getting a hard on doing it!

The sounds continued for a while longer before, I heard Mandy's voice again.

"Fuck me now! I want that cock inside me! Give it to me! Give me that big hard...OH MY GOD! Fuck, you're huge! That feels soo good! Yeah. Fuck me. Fuck my pussy! Fuck my tight little cunt!"

Mandy never talked like that with me! I was amazed at the words coming out of her mouth. I reached down and started to rub my cock. My mind was a mix of jealousy and lust.

"Oh yeah, you like that?" I could hear him say. "You like my cock baby?"

"I fucking love your cock! I love it! Don't stop fucking me!"

I could hear my girlfriend's moans over the sounds of the mattress and the head board slamming against the wall. As I lay there I began to wonder what position the were fucking in. was he fucking her in the missionary position, with her long, sexy legs wrapped around him? Or was he fucking Mandy from behind, slamming his hips into her taut, firm ass?

"Oh my god yes!! Shove your cock in me! Harder! Harder! Fuck my pussy!"

I could actually hear the sound of their bodies slapping together as they fucked.

"Oh yes! Fill me up! Fill my pussy with your cum!"

Just then I wondered if the guy was wearing a condom.

There was a long, drawn out groan accompanied by a high pitched scream as they both climaxed together. Just then, a flood of hot jism exploded from my dick.

I pulled the covers over myself in disgust that I had just got off over the sounds of my girlfriend fucking another man. I yanked off my boxers, and used them to wipe up the cum before tossing them to the floor. I then tried to wash my thoughts of everything that had just happened and tried to go to sleep.

But the sleep would not come. I sat there and stared at the ceiling, wondering what Mandy was doing now. Minutes passed, that seemed like hours. Then finally I heard the bedroom door open.

I pulled the covers up to my head, pretending I was asleep as I stared into the dimly lit room. Mandy emerged from the bedroom, wearing only a pair of panties and the shirt she had bought earlier that day. I could see the word "slut" gleaming in the shadowy room. She made her way to the kitchen, and poured herself a glass of water. As she drank, another figure came out of the room. The man, who was completely naked, walked up behind Mandy and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her neck.

"Jason!" she scolded in a loud whisper. "What are you doing? My husband is right over there asleep!"

"It's okay, baby," he said. "I'll be quiet."

I could see him rubbing his cock into her ass as she set down her glass. She then reciprocated by grinding her hips back into him. She turned her head up and opened her lips accepting a deep, wet kiss as he reached around and cupped her breasts with his large hands. One of Mandy's hands then went to Jason's hip, as she pushed one of his hands down the front of her panties. She almost fainted then, as he slipped a finger into her little wet pussy. Her knees buckled and she pulled her lips from his.

He then grabbed her, spinning her around and pulling off her shirt in one movement. I could see Mandy's tits perfectly in the moonlight from a nearby window. Jason lowered his head and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. Mandy moaned softly and ran her hand up the back of neck. He continued working her tits over as she wriggled out of her panties and kicked them aside. The pair was now standing in my kitchen, completely naked!

Mandy pulled Jason's face back up from her tits and kissed him passionately as his hands roamed her body. Suddenly, she dropped to her knees and grabbed his cock in her tiny hand. Looking up into his eyes, Mandy opened her mouth and took it in. Her lips slid down his shaft as he threw his head back in pleasure. She was stroking him with her hand as she sucked and licked his swollen dick. She then lifted his cock and held it against his stomach as she ran her tongue all over his balls. Jason moaned a little louder and put his hand on Mandy's head, coaxing her back to sucking his dick.

She swallowed him again, this time taking him all the way down her throat. I wondered how she wasn't gagging.

As she pulled the spit covered cock form her mouth, Jason grabbed her by the waist and lifted my girlfriend up onto my kitchen counter. After positioning Mandy on her hands and knees, he started running his hands over her ass and down the back of her thighs. He then planted quick kisses all over her ass cheeks before shoving his mouth in between her legs. Mandy pressed her face against the cupboard and bit her lip as jason licked at her pussy from behind. I think I even saw her put her hand between her own legs to play with her pussy.

Jason then moved higher, and I wondered if he was licking her ass? Mandy was moaning louder now, as her new friend swiped his tongue all over her delicious looking backside. She turned her head to him and looked him in the eyes.

"Fuck me!"

Jason pulled her down, and spun her around, slamming her into the fridge. As their lips locked again, Mandy raised one leg and grabbed his engorged cock in her hand, guiding it into her waiting hole.

Mandy threw her head back as he slid up inside her wet pussy. He started sucking at her neck as she locked both legs around his muscular ass. Lifting her right off the ground, Jason slammed into her. Mandy's hands dropped and clutched his ass as he fucked her, driving her body against the fridge.

"Yes. Yes! Fuck me. Fuck me."

Mandy was speaking through gritted teeth and was trying to be as quiet as possible. This went on for what seemed like hours, until Jason whispered something in her ear.

"Oh yes!" she replied as he let her back down to the ground.

Dropping to her knees, mandy looked up him lustfully as he jerked his cock right in front of her beautiful face.

"Give it to me!" she mouthed, right before a stream of hot jism sprayed across her face. She opened her mouth wider, as Jason positioned his cock a little closer to her lips. She too the second shot right in the mouth and swallowed it down greedily. Likewise for the third and every other one after that. When Jason was down, Mandy took his cock back in her mouth and sucked the last remnants of cum from its tip.

"Come on." she said. Let's go back to bed."

* * * * * * *

I don't remember when I fell asleep, but when I woke up the house was dead quiet. I rubbed my eyes, and sat up. I walked over to the bedroom and peaked inside. It was empty. I was started to wonder where the hell my girlfriend was, when I saw a piece of paper sitting on the bed. As I walked over and picked it up, I noticed several white stains all over my new black sheets. I cursed under my breath and started to read the note.

"Dear Damon,

Please don't be mad, but I decided to spend the weekend with Jason. I'll be back on Sunday, and you can have your present then.

Love, Mandy"

"Fuck." I muttered as I crumpled up the paper. What had I done? Now I had the bear the thought of my girlfriend spending the weekend with some guy!

The fact that she hadn't even asked me, burned me up. I felt like going out, finding some slut and fucking the hell out of her just for spite. I was also horny as hell. And now I had to wait until Sunday fuck Mandy in the ass!

I punched the wall as I walked into the bathroom.

* * * * * *

I was sitting quietly, watching TV when Mandy came home. She came in without saying a word, walked over to me and gave me a big, wet kiss on the lips. At first I tried to resist, as I was still pissed off, but soon gave in and returned the kiss, sucking her sweet tasting tongue into my mouth.

As she took her lips from mine, she began kissing my ear.

"Thank you so much," she said.

"Did you have fun?" I asked dryly.

"Oh, yes!" she responded dropping her hand down and rubbing the growing bulge in my pants. I don't know what had got into her, but I was liking it!

"I want to return the favor," she said, licking at my ear lobe.

"When," I asked.

"Now! Right now!"

I couldn't believe how turned on she was! She never acted like this.

"You mean...?"

"Yes. I want you to fuck me in the ass!"

I found it very hard to stay mad at her.

damonX
damonX
2,996 Followers
12