And Sister Makes Three

Story Info
Her younger sister gets more than she expects.
9.3k words
4.64
195k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bandit1
Bandit1
123 Followers

Jenny was more than a bit nervous. She was, in fact, scared silly.

Not that she really had reason to be scared, her husband would not hit her.

However he would have a fit when Jenny told him that her sister Mary had shown up at the front door in dire need of a place to stay for a while.

Mary and Mike did NOT get along at all. Mary tended to be catty, and Mike got sarcastic, which was unlike his normal easygoing self.

But Mary was her sister, and Jenny just couldn't turn her away.

Mike would grumble for a while, but it would all blow over. She hoped...

Mary came prancing into the living room and plopped down on the sofa. "Hey sis! When's the old fart getting home?"

Jenny sighed, Mary was always ragging on her because she had married 35 year old Mike, when she was just 18. "MIKE," She stressed his name, "Will be home soon enough. And I wish you would lay off him, He is a wonderful husband and I love him."

"Never did see what you saw in that old goat." Mary sneered. "You had a bunch of the cutest guys in high school panting over you, then you wasted yourself on Mr. Senility a week after graduation."

Jenny shook her head at her sister. Mary was just barely 19. She had been 14 when Jenny and Mike got married and moved away.

"Mike makes a good living, we have this nice house, we have 3 cars, and I always have spending money. Besides," Jenny grinned at her sister, "Mike has the experience and stamina to be a fantastic lover."

As always, any mention of Jenny and Mike having sex caused Mary to make a face. "Ugh, I don't even want to think about it!" said Mary.

Just then, Jenny heard a car pulling up in the driveway out front. She turned to the front door, feeling a cold hard lump settle in her belly.

Mary sprawled on the couch in her cutoffs and t-shirt, her bare feet up on the cushions. She was watching with considerable interest and amusement.

Mike opened the door and stepped in. He put his briefcase on the hall table and headed for the living room. He was in such a good mood that he didn't notice the look on Jenny's face as he swept her into his arms and kissed her deeply. Jenny couldn't help responding to her husband's passion. He had always been able to turn her on with a look or a kiss.

Mike came up for air and gazed into Jenny's eyes. "Guess what my love, I got another raise and a sizeable bonus! We can go to the Bahamas this summer!"

"Ummm, sweetheart?" Jenny began.

"You don't like the Bahamas? How about Tahiti? Hawaii?"

Jenny glanced to the left with her eyes.

Mike looked up and saw his least favorite sister-in-law stretched out on the couch. "Oh crap." he muttered without moving his lips in a voice only Jenny could hear. Jenny suppressed a snicker. Mike had always been able to make her laugh with his ventriloquist act.

"Hi Mary." Mike said in a normal tone of voice.

Irritated at not getting the reaction she had hoped for, Mary got sassy. "'Bout time you got home. What happened, ya get senile and forgot what street your house was on?"

"I may be senile," Mike retorted, "but I can still turn you over my knee and spank some of that sass out of you."

Mary turned to Jenny indignantly. "Are you going to let him talk to your own sister that way?" she demanded.

"Hell, I'll give you some wallops myself! What do you mean starting shit right off the bat when he gets home?" Answered Jenny. She was well and truly pissed.

Mary sat up on the couch and tucked her feet under her. "You always take his side." She pouted at her sister.

Jenny just rolled her eyes at Mike.

Mike winked at Jenny.

"Hey, get this fat broad offa me!" said a voice that seemed to come from the couch.

Mary leaped to her feet. "Who said that?"

"I did ya great fat cow," replied the voice from the couch. " I am NOT fat!" screeched Mary.

"Looks like ya are from down here when ya plant that yard wide ass on my face." replied the unseen voice.

Jenny could not hold back the laughter anymore and she slid down the doorframe to sit on the floor giggling like a kid watching cartoons.

Mary turned on Jenny furiously. "What the hell are you laughing at you, you, HYENA?"

Jenny only laughed harder. Mary glared at her. "Even the furniture is mouthing off to me!" she declared. "DO SOMETHING!"

"Will ya lissen to this broad?" came a voice seemingly from the floor lamp next to the couch.

"Yeah," said the fireplace, "she's gone around the bend thinking that inanimate objects are insulting her."

By this time, Jenny was on the floor laughing so hard she could barely breathe.

Mary glared at her sister and at Mike. Mike stood there looking innocent.

Mary went over and dropped into a recliner. "Oof! How many tons do ya weigh ya damn hippo?" came the voice from the chair.

About then, the coin dropped.

Mary uncoiled from the recliner like a tiger. "You!" She pointed at Mike, "You are the one doing all this!"

"Yup" answered Mike smugly.

Leaping across the room, Mary took a swing at Mike, trying to slap the grin off his face.

Mike shot up his hand, catching her wrist before she could hit him. A twist of the wrist, and Mary was pressed up against Mike's chest with her arm caught in an iron grip behind her. She swung with the other hand, only to have Mike imprison it behind her back also.

She glared at him from a very close distance. "Let go of me," she hissed at him.

"Not yet." was the reply.

Suddenly, Mike fastened his mouth to Mary's in a fierce kiss. After a shocked second, Mary responded to the kiss with much more heat than she would have believed possible.

Then she realized what she was doing and pulled her head back.

Mike grinned at her and suddenly Mary found herself face down across Mike's lap with one of his legs pinning hers, and her hands held tightly behind her in one of his hands.

"Oh no you don't.." was as far as she got before his hand fell stingingly across her left butt cheek.

"Let go of me you son-of-a-bitch!" she shrieked.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Mike's hand stung her butt through her tight cutoff shorts. Mary yelled her rage and humiliation in a wordless scream.

Then she felt ANOTHER hand slapping her ass where Mike had missed.

Her own sister was spanking her!

Mary sobbed and finally went limp and quit fighting.

Mike gave her a last pat, much softer than the spanks he had been inflicting, and he let her up.

Mary stood there with tears running down her face, rubbing her abused buttocks. Then she ran off upstairs. Jenny and Mike heard the bathroom door slam, then the shower started running.

"Sorry about that Honey," Mike said to Jenny. "We may have gone just a bit too far there. But Damnit, this is OUR house, and I won't be insulted in my own home."

"She deserved every bit of it," said Jenny loyally. "Maybe." said Mike.

Mary stood in the shower letting the water run as hot as she could stand it. She cursed in a low voice steadily and with a command of invective that surprised even her.

She wanted to stay mad, but even she had to admit that the talking furniture bit had been funny. However the spanking had hurt. A lot.

Still, she mused as she worked up a lather with the soft soap, no one had ever taken such total control over her since she had been a kid. She moved her hips in an unconscious, but distinctly sensual motion as she remembered how Mike's hands had felt on her. And she had to admit, she had been just a little turned on there towards the end when her sister had joined in the spanking...

Mary shook herself suddenly. How DARE they treat her like that? She was an adult! Not some spoiled brat. Then she thought about why she had come to her sister's place to stay.

Her boyfriend had kicked her to the curb in the middle of the night. He had no business tossing HER over, she thought angrily. All she had done was go dancing with her friends until the clubs closed at 4 AM.

When she had come home, her clothes and stuff had been on the front porch, and her key didn't fit the lock anymore. She had called him the next morning, but he had told her that he was through with her kid games. He wanted a woman, not a spoiled tramp who wanted to run around on him every night. She pouted again. So what if she went out without him. They weren1t married. So if she wanted to dance and make out with cute guys at the clubs, it wasn't any of his business. Mary had thought that he had another girl ready to move in, but their friends had told her that he had been faithful to her, even though she had been cheating on him. Then her ex HAD found a new girlfriend, and Mary was jealous as hell.

That she was being a hypocrite never entered her mind.

Mary and Jenny's folks had told her that she couldn't stay there anymore either. Both mom and dad had been furious with her ever since they had found the baggie of pot that she had forgotten on the coffee table after a party. They had kicked her out that night. Mary had only tried weed once, and didn't like it. But they wouldn't listen to her.

It was all so unfair.

She decided that she had better be nicer to Mike and apologize. She recognized the unpleasant truth. She had nom place else to go.

Mike and Jenny were oblivious to Mary's musings. They were standing in the living room, hugging and kissing. Mike was 6'0" and 2051bs. Jenny was 5"7" and 120 lbs. Her red hair made a nice contrast to Mikes black hair. And her green sparkled when they looked into his brown ones. They were a good match.

Mary was a slightly shorter copy of her sister. But where Jenny's bust was a respectable 36D, Mary had 34C at best.

Mike slipped his hand up to cup his wife's left tit. "How about we go to our room for a while?" he suggested softly.

Jenny took a deep breath and shivered when Mike' s thumb brushed lightly across the thin fabric covering her nipple. "Oooh, I'd like to... But we've got to get Mary settled in a room, then we need to talk."

Mike ducked his head to lightly kiss and lick Jenny's neck just below her ear, drawing a low moan from her. "OK Sweetheart." Mike said. "But we WILL pick up this train of thought later." Sliding his hand down her belly and rubbing his fingers between her legs over her stretch pants. Jenny moaned again on a higher note and stretched up on her toes. "Damnit! If you don't quit that, I'm going to rape you right here, and we'll never get anything done."

Mike kissed her lightly and let her go upstairs. He had a few things to do while Jenny sorted things out. He trusted her judgment without reservation. Undoubtedly, this was one of the reasons his marriage was so solid and secure.

Jenny trotted up the stairs with a silly grin on her face. Damn that man, she thought. He could always make her feel like a horny schoolgirl with a caress, or a kiss, or a look, or.... She hit herself on the forehead with her palm. If she kept thinking like that, she was going to turn right around and go back downstairs and. She hit herself in the head again, and then sighed.

She knocked on the bathroom door and announced herself. "Come on in sis." said Mary.

Jenny opened the door and went into the bathroom. She hopped up to perch on the counter while her sister finished her shower.

Mary turned off the water and slid the door open, reaching for a towel. Jenny tossed her one.

"Thanks sis." mumbled Mary as she rubbed her hair with the towel.

When Mary was done with her hair and drying her body, Jenny opened the ball. "Well, you sure made a memorable impression right off the bat." she remarked casually.

Mary shot her a look, then subsided. "Yeah, I did kinda go overboard there at first didn't I?"

"Yup." said Jenny.

Mary sat on the toilet as she dried her legs and feet. "I'm sorry about that." "Don't tell me, tell Mike." said Jenny.

Mary looked up rebelliously for a moment, then looked down. "I guess I should, huh?" Mary looked up at Jenny. "He's still going to let me stay isn't he?" she asked. For the first time, Jenny saw real fear in her sister's eyes.

Jenny slipped off the counter and moved to hold her sister. "I'm sure he will. IF you apologize and start acting civilized around him."

Mary nodded against Jenny's shoulder, her tears dampening her sister's shirt. "Don't worry," Jenny soothed Mary, "Mike isn't a monster. I think you'll like him if you give him a chance."

"Really?" asked Mary in a small voice as she sniffled.

"Really," said Jenny firmly. "Now get dressed and we'll settle your stuff in one of the spare bedrooms.

Mary started putting on her clothes. From downstairs, they heard Mike call to them. "I'll be back in a few." then they heard the door close behind him.

The sisters lugged Mary's clothes and boxes of junk upstairs to the bedroom next to the one Mike and Jenny shared.

"This one should suit you just fine." Jenny said with satisfaction once Mary started unpacking.

"This is great Jen," said Mary.

"Be sure to tell Mike that." Jenny said. "I'm going down to make supper." "What are we having?" asked Mary.

"I was thinking home made tacos and burritos." Said Jenny.

"I'll be down to help as son as I get this suitcase unpacked," promised Mary. Jenny gave her a quick smile as she went out of the room. This might work after all.

Mike was at the florist a few miles away.

"I'll take a dozen long stem roses, and I need to find something unusual." he told the cute blonde clerk.

"Define unusual," she told him.

"An orchid, or something out of the ordinary." was the reply.

The clerk thought about the request, then brightened. She had just the right flower. "Follow me," she instructed. She led the way to the coolers at the back of the store. There she took a box from the top rack. She opened the box to show a delicate beauty of an orchid.

Mike admired the subtle violet and rose pink hues of the flower. "Perfect." he announced.

"Good choice." said the clerk. She carried the boxed orchid to the counter up front. Wrapping a dozen long stem roses was routine and took only moments. The orchid, Mike decided, would do fine in the original box.

Mike paid for the flowers with cash. Then he handed the clerk a $20. "For your quick thinking and prime service." he said as he left.

The blonde clerk looked after Mike as he drove off. Then she sighed. The good ones were always taken.

Back at the house, Mike found the girls busy in the kitchen. He hid the flowers in the hall closet and went into the kitchen to collect a kiss from Jenny. She gave him a peck on the cheek, and then went back to her cooking. Mike knew better than to bother her while she was "Creating Culinary Perfection" as she called it. He didn't argue, he knew his wife was a fantastic cook.

To Mike's immense surprise, Mary came demurely up to him. "Sorry I was such a bitch earlier," she said. Then she gave him a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Mike wasn't sure what was going on, but whatever it was, he liked it.

"Dinner in a few minutes in the dining room. So scat and wash up." Jenny ordered.

"Yes Mistress, Unh, Unh," Mike said in his best "Igor the hunchback" voice, and he bent over and shuffled out of the kitchen with his arms swinging, and dragging his left foot.

He heard the girls laughing at his foolery as he went to wash his hands and face for supper. Mike made sure the ladies were seated. "Wait a second, I forgot something." Mike said. He stood up and dashed to the hall closet. Coming back into the dining room, Mike presented his wife with the dozen roses. This earned him a kiss and much appreciation. Then he turned to Mary. He went to one knee next to her chair.

Jenny watched Mike with tolerance, she was used to his whims and oddball ideas.

"Welcome home Mary," said Mike with a flourish. He opened the box and held it out to his sister-in-law.

Mary gasped as she saw the delicate flower inside. "Oh, it's beautiful!" She carefully picked it up from the protective box and held it up for her sister to see.

Jenny fetched a suitable low vase to hold the orchid. Once the flower was safely transferred, Mary threw her arms around Mike and kissed him soundly.

"That was sweet of you." Jenny whispered in Mike's ear as they resumed their places at the table. The dinner went well, with lots of happy chatter and great food. Mike helped clear the dishes afterwards.

Mary pulled her sister aside as Mike took another load in to the dishwasher. "Hey Jen, You're right, he is a pretty cool guy."

"Told you." Jenny said. Then she carried the last of the food into the kitchen to salvage what was left for leftovers. Mary gathered the remaining dishes and followed.

Later, Mary was going through the shelves of videotapes that lined a wall next to the big screen TV.

"Help yourself to whatever movies you want to watch," said Jenny. "Tomorrow, Mike will move a TV and a VCR into your bedroom."

Mary looked up. What are you going to be doing?" she asked.

"Me and Stinky over here," Jenny jerked her thumb at Mike, "Are going to take a shower."

Mary rolled her eyes.

Mike picked up Jenny and slung her over his shoulder. "Put me down you big ape!" Jenny shrieked. "Ook ook." said Mike with a maniacal grin. He bowed his legs and monkey walked up the stairs as both Jenny and Mary laughed.

Up in the bathroom, Mike sat Jenny down. As she straightened up, Mike pulled her shirt up and off over her head. Jenny co-operated by raising her arms so the shirt could slip right off. Then Mike knelt and pulled down her stretch pants and her panties.

Jenny balanced herself with a hand on Mikes shoulder as she raised her feet one at a time to step out of her bottoms. She was already barefoot.

Then it was her turn. Jenny loved this part. She unbuttoned his shirt and slid it back off his shoulders. Then she unbuckled his belt and unfastened his waistband button and fly. She lifted his feet to pull his socks off, then she pushed his pants and boxers to the floor.

She picked up his pants and emptied the pockets onto the counter where she has sat not long before. Mike was turning on the shower and adjusting the temperature.

Jenny joined him in the stall moments later. She stretched up to slide her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a deep unhurried kiss. Mike ran his hands over her back gently, caressing all the secret spots he had invested so much time in finding to arouse her further. Mike broke the kiss and turned Jenny around. She leaned back against him as he reached around under her arms to slowly soap and cares her belly and ribs. When he reached her tits, Jenny reached her arms up over her head and back to put her hands behind Mike's neck again. Mike cupped her full, firm breasts in his palms, letting his fingertips brush over her now hard nipples. Jenny sighed with pleasure as Mike's palms slid up and around her sensitive breasts to rub over her nipples. Mike knelt behind her, reaching up between her legs to soap her lower belly and lightly lather her pubic hair. Then he started at her feet and soaped his way up her legs to her butt, where he lingered for a long while, cleaning and squeezing her cheeks, then moving up her back. Jenny had already climaxed when he had soaped her pubic hair. Now it was her turn. Taking the soap, Jenny started at his shoulders, working way down his chest to his belly. She sank to her knees as she lathered his pubic hair and his now erect cock. She pulled back to let the shower spray rinse his cock off, then she parted her lips and took him deeply into her mouth and throat. Jenny knew that Mike loved Blowjobs, and she loved giving them to him and making him happy. As she suckled on him, Jenny washed and gently kneaded his scrotum and balls. Mike twined his fingers in her hair and groaned as he neared his own release. Sensing her husbands impending climax, Jenny leaned forward, drawing him as deep into her throat as possible, swallowing when she felt the gag reflex, and continuing to swallow as she took him deeper and further into her throat.

Bandit1
Bandit1
123 Followers