Anderson

Story Info
Anderson Cooper gets a surprise.
1.1k words
3
17.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anderson walked into his New York apartment a little after one in the morning. Home after another two hours on the air. He started to strip as he walked into the Master Bedroom. It was there that the got the shock of his life. A woman was laying naked on his bed.

"Who are you, and how did you get into my apartment," Anderson questioned the slim brunette that was laying on his bed.

"I fucked my way up. Your doorman has an excellent tongue," she replied as she ran her fingers up and down her moist slit. "I would like to feel your tongue penetrate me. I bet your tongue is better than his," she squeezed one of her huge tits while her other hand continued to work her slit. "Come here, Anderson baby, lets see what you're made of."

Anderson normally would've called security, but she probably had worked her magic on them as well. He had to admit, the woman laying on his bed was very sexy. Her long brown hair fell over her shoulders. Her nails were neatly manicured, and her pussy was completely shaved, the way Anderson liked it. Anderson finished taking off his clothes and walked over to the temptress, and laid down on the bed in between her legs. He worked his tongue up and down each thigh, before making his way to the honey pot in the middle.

Christina was excited that she finally had Anderson Cooper where she wanted him. She was going to get knocked up by him. That was her plan. She wanted to have his kids. Yes, that was plural, more than one. She had finally gotten into his bedroom and had him eating her out.

Anderson's tongue darted into her hole while his fingers massaged her clit. Then he moved his tongue up to suck her clit while his fingers were pistioning in and out of her cunt.

"That's it Anderson, baby, that's it. I'm getting close to cumming, come on baby". Angela worked on her breasts, while Anderson worked on her snatch. She was getting so close, but couldn't get over the edge.

Anderson, sensing how close she was, took his free hand, and started playing with her puckered asshole. His finger first danced around the edge, teasing her, and finally penetrated her backdoor. That sent Christina over the edge.

"AAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed, "THAT'S IT!!!! I'M CUMMMMMMINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!" Anderson licked up her juices as they flowed out of her.

"Oh, God, Anderson. That was incredible. Now let me work that big cock of yours. I want to feel that cock inside me, soon." She pushed Anderson on his back, and watched the little vixen go to work on his shaft.

"That's it. Work my cock into that beautiful mouth. Play with my balls" he ordered. He was hoping that if he came in her mouth, he wouldn't have to fuck her. He didn't want to take a chance of getting her pregnant. That's the last thing his career needed.

Christina's head bobbed up and down his shaft while Anderson's hands ran through Christina's hair, forcing her down on his shaft. After a few minutes of trying, she finally was able to get all of Anderson's 10 inch cock into her mouth and down her throat. Her tongue worked magic on his shaft, while her hands worked magic on his balls. He was coming already.

"THAT'S IT!!! DON'T STOP!! I'M CUMMINNGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!!! AHHHH!!! TAKE IT ALL!!!! SWALLOW IT ALL!!!!!: Anderson shot his humungous load down the sluts throat.

The amazing thing, was Anderson was still hard after all of that. Christina was delighted, but Anderson wasn't too happy. Christina got on all fours and wiggled her ass in front of Anderson.

Now Anderson really wanted to fuck her, but didn't want to get her pregnant. He remembered he had condoms in his drawer, and pulled one out and put it on before he entered the sweet cunt of the woman in front of him.

"Come on, baby, give me that hard cock," Christina taunted the hunky anchor that was massaging her ass.

"Here it comes," he said before he slammed his cock to the hilt inside of Christina. He pumped and pumped and pumped his cock in and out of her. "Take it whore, take my cock in that hot cunt of yours," he cried.

"Oh yeah, Anderson, baby. Give me that hot cock of yours, pound my pussy hard." Christina knew he had put on the condom, but had been prepared for that. She had put holes in all of the condoms before Anderson got home. "FUCK ME HARDER!!! FUCK ME HARDER!!!!! FUCK ME!!!! UNHH!!!!" She screamed as Anderson started pounding her harder.

"you want it harder, slut, I'll give it to you harder!" Anderson started slamming his cock into her so hard it was pushing into her cervix. "Take it baby, take all of my cock." The dirty words were really turning him on. He started slapping Christina's ass.

SLAP!

SLAP!

"That's what you get . . . "

SLAP! SLAP!

"For sneaking into . . . "

SLAP!

SLAP!

". . . my apartment"

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Oh yeah, Anderson. I've been a bad girl. Spank my ass. Punish me." Christina whispered before her orgasm took over. "I'M CUMMING AGAIN!! OH GOD ANDERSON, FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!!! UNNNHHHH!!!!! SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Anderson was close himself, and as her cunt started convulsing around his cock, he lost it. "I'M CUMMINNNG TOO!!!!!!! TAKE IT, WHORE!!! TAKE MY CUM!!!!!!!!" He unloaded another monster load into this whore in front of him.

The two collapsed onto the bed, exhausted from the fuck. Anderson stayed on top of her until his softening dick slipped out, then he rolled to his side.

"That was incredible". He said looking back at the woman laying next to him. "Who are you?" he asked.

"My name is Christina. I came here because I want to be your personal slut, and carry your children. I'm yours now." She rolled over onto her back and rubbed a hand over her stomach.

Anderson looked down at the condom on his softening shaft and took it off. "Kind of hard to get pregnant with a condom, " then he noticed the hole. "You thought of everything, didn't you?"

"Yep, I did. Please Anderson, let me stay and have your children, and raise your children, and be your personal slut!" she begged.

"Okay, you're too incredible of a fuck to pass up. You're my personal whore. It'll be great having someone to fuck whenever I get home."

Nine months later Christina gave birth to a baby boy. She and Anderson are still living together and are talking about getting married.