Angie Returns The Favour

Story Info
Angie the Sausage slut gives hubby his just returns.
1.7k words
4.27
66.2k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 05/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a slow day at office and Angie was bored. Her mind drifted to the events of the past weeks. After Steve had introduced her to the joys of sausages, their sex life had taken an amazing new life. She discovered she was multiple orgasmic and Steve loved the fact that he could make her cum and cum while still saving himself to spew his load deep in her.

One day after an amazing sausage fuck fest, both she and Steve had lain in bed basking in their afterglow.

"Tell me Steve, what are some of the things you would like?" she asked as she lightly stroked Steve's hairy chest

"You know it would drive me really wild to see you fucked by another man." replied Steve

"Oh! Your so disgusting!" she pouted

"No, seriously! I'd love to watch you writhing in pleasure while another guy fucked you and maybe you could suck me while he fucks you from behind!" Steve said

"You are one crazy husband. I'm not fucking anyone else – especially not in front of you!" Angie replied although the thought did send a warm buzz in her pussy

"Well, I've always kinda wanted you to take charge. You know, initiate things instead of me having to do it all the time." Steve said

"That's not fair. You know I love fucking you. You make it seem like I'm not interested." Angie countered

"I don't mean you don't want me, I mean it would be nice if you would surprise me. You know, do something different, do something just for me." Steve said

"You mean do something that works for you but doesn't really do anything for me?" Angie asked.

"Yeah, something like that. Its like the sausage thing. I get off on the fact that you love it. But fucking you with a sausage doesn't really do anything for me other than its something real kinky. And of course you love it. Know what I mean?" Steve said.

"Yes baby. I think I understand" Angie replied before she climbed on top of him and impaled herself on his cock, working them both up to another cum.

Angie's thoughts returned to the present day. She wanted to please Steve. She wanted to give him something to remember. She wanted to prove that she could be just as sexual as he was. She remembered him saying once the he was interested in watersports. That did nothing for her. He had also said he would like nothing better than to be 'taken' by her. She called her mother and told her that she would be working late and to please look after the kids. She then devised a plan. She sent Steve an SMS: "Lover, meet me at my place today at 6. No questions."

Steve was at a meeting when he got the SMS from his wife "Lover, meet me at my place today at 6. No questions." His cock lurched in his pants as her re-read the message. She must be planning something he thought to himself. The rest of the meeting was a blur to him as he wondered what his wife was up to.

Angie left work early. Steve's words from the other day kept ringing in her mind " Do something just for me". She remembered his analogy to the sausage thing. She could relate to that. It would obviously be better for him to just fuck her and get his rocks off. The sausage trick made her cum so many time and they both ended up having much better sex.

She got home and decided she wasn't going to shower. She was going to be a filthy slut today and part of her plan was to give filth. A million thoughts went thru her mind as she thought of what she would do. He had strapped her the first time with the sausage; she decided she would do the same. She prepared the room with the wrist restraints. Going back to her dressing table, she touched up her make-up. She was still in her work clothes. Today she was wearing a tight white shirt and a short black skirt. Underneath wasn't terribly sexy – a black bra and white cotton panties. She contemplated changing her underwear but decided against it. Checking the time, she knew Steve would be coming home at any time. She sent him another message: "Where r u lover boy, this slut cant wait." Her objective was to turn him on so much. She was going to be wicked today!

Steve was nearing home when he received the SMS on his phone. Grinning excitedly, he replied "5 mins away." His cock was already hard in his pants and his mouth was dry. His heart was pounding with anticipation. Just before he reached home, he SMSed Angie again. "Here. What do I do?"

Her reply was short : "Come to the spare room."

Steve parked the car and bolted inside. He practically ran to the spare room. Opening the door, he saw Angie leaning against the wall, her hands on her sides. She looked beautiful and Steve couldn't wait to get his hands on her. He leaned out to grab her.

"Wait." Angie said, holding her arms out. "Just relax."

She walked over to him and slowly unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. She licked his ear, then his lips and brushed her tongue against each nipple. She rubbed his sides and his hairy chest as she slipped down his body. She was kneeling now and unbuckled his pants and slid them down. His cock was straining against his briefs.

"Mmmm." she cooed, almost mockingly "someone's already hard!"

She pulled his underwear and licked his balls lightly

"Oh yeah baby!" Steve said.

"Lie down." Angie ordered.

Steve lay down on the bed and Angie went to work, strapping his hands in the restraints. Once he was tied up, she stood over him and removed her outer clothing, doing a little strip tease for him. She unhooked her bra and threw it over his chest, then knelt down and offered a breast to him

"Suck it!" she commanded.

Steve's mouth covered her areola and he licked and sucked at her nipple, getting it hard. He nibbled it gently and tried to suck more of her breast into his mouth. Angie pulled away and fed him her other breast and Steve gave it the same attention. Angie's pussy was already moist not only because of Steve's mouth on her breasts but because of what she was planning. With both nipples hard and pointing out now, Angie stood again over Steve. Gyrating her hip, she patted her panty-covered pussy. "Want some of this?" she asked coyly.

"Hell yes!" replied Steve. He wished his hands were free so he could pull her down toward him.

"Stick out your tongue." She said, as she removed her panties and threw them on the bed.

Steve stuck his tongue out as Angie slowly lowered herself on to the protruding flesh.

"Now just keep it stuck out." She ordered again.

As her pussy neared his tongue, Steve could feel the heat of her pussy and could smell her womanhood. It was musty and musky since she hadn't washed or cleaned up the whole day. Angie planted her pussy on to Steve's face and his tongue shot into her. She moved her hips back and forth, controlling which parts of her pussy lips Steve's tongue came into contact with. Steve licked in rhythm with her movements.

"Mummph!" Angie moaned.

She quickened her thrusts and it wasn't long before her body trembled and she came. She squeezed her thighs around his head as she came, forcing her pussy harder on to Steve's mouth. Steve licked and licked as her tremors subsided. His cock was so hard, he needed to shove it into her wet steaming pussy, but he was shackled and couldn't do anything.

"Mmm. That was nice," she said as she got off him. "Now its your turn."

She grabbed her panties as she got off the bed. She gave the dirty panties a quick sniff. They smelt of her. Smelt of her pussy, her pussy juices as well as piss. Holding them in one hand, she knelt down to kiss Steve. His mouth opened and she quickly stuffed her soiled panties in his mouth. Steve's cock lurched at the kinkiness of this. He could taste some of her on the panties. He was not tied and gagged. Gagged on her panties!

Angie knelt between his legs and in one motion, swallowed his cock. She enjoyed sucking cock and would usually do it slowly and make it last for Steve. Today was different. She cupped his balls and massaged them as she expertly pistoned her head up and down his shaft. Her lips hollowed as she sucked hard. She could hear Steve moaning around her panties as she sucked. Up and down she worked her mouth on his cock, her tongue twirling around his cock head as she tickled his balls. Steve moved his head from side to side. The sensation was exquisite. This was a hard fast suck and he knew it. He could feel his balls tightening, about to explode.

She felt it too. Working her tongue on his cock head, she started jacking off on the base of his cock. His hips raised of the bed and his cock erupted in her mouth. Angie kept jacking him off, milking every drop of his cum. She kept her mouth on him as she felt him start to shrink. Keeping her lips pressed on his shaft, she removed her mouth with a popping sound. She smiled at Steve as she crawled up to him. She pulled the panties out of his mouth.

"That was great ba...." Steve started to say before Angie kissed him hard. Steve tried to move away but her mouth covered his and released the load of cum into his mouth!!

Steve felt his thick gooey cum enter his mouth and he was shocked that Angie would try such a thing. Before he knew it, Angie had removed her mouth and stuffed her panties back in. He could taste his salty cum in his mouth and he swallowed quickly, trying not to taste too much of it. It wasn't unpleasant and in a way was kind of kinky to be eating his own cum. Angie smiled down at him as she pulled out her panties for the second time.

"Now you know what it tastes like." she giggled. "You stay there and rest for a while."

Angie walked out of the room, leaving Steve lying on the bed with a spent cock, his hands still tight to the bed-posts.