Angry Sex (Fuck-Fighting)

Story Info
An insight of Angry Sex or Violent Sex between a couple.
1.1k words
3.17
52.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alphonso
Alphonso
2 Followers

The urban definition of angry sex is the act that follows after a couple makes up from a dispute and one or both of them are still secretly upset about it. The continuing aggression is resolved by physical contact of the genitals. Angry sex is also known as raging sex, makeup sex or fuck-fighting as we emerge into the new nicknames and freedom of speech to sexual situations. It can be absolute gratification between two lovers. In some cases, it can be a serious issue of abuse.

Often, angry sex starts with two lovers or spouses in a heated argument. The man and the woman may be distant or right in each other's faces with furious, verbal insult. If the argument becomes uncontrollable, then it can lead into pushing and shoving, which is close to actual hitting. Then one or both will come to the realization, they're about to throw blows. Most of the times, it's the man who will block and stop the woman's strikes as he grabs her by the wrists. Now, he begins to kiss her to make her feel vulnerable and that's somewhat of his way to be sorry as she wants to resist.

Usually, a woman gives in and once that happens, the makeup sex begins. Immediately, clothes are ripped off. The kissing gets tough as it can proceed into violent foreplay. At this point, a man and woman are really turned on with his dick harder and her pussy wetter. Next, intercourse might be forceful and harsh stroking of the man takes place. It's either in a good or bad way.

This is when rough sex kind of develops. A man could take it upon himself to maybe hit the woman with open or closed hand on her face without warning as he's ramming her pussy. He'll hit other parts of the body too. Also, he could call her bad names. Some women will let it go probably the first time of the hitting and name calling because they feel a man doesn't fully mean it. When it goes too far, some women do either two things. They will become offensive and take it as domestic abuse, which can actually be the case or they will get pleasure from it as getting feisty in return until climax. Later on, it's almost a routine between lots of couples.

Most men do the total opposite of angry sex. There are men who like to fuss with a woman and fight her especially if she's an attacker. In these scenarios, those men as well as decent men first will sometimes try to shake some sense into the aggressive women or normal women who are just having tantrums. If it doesn't work, the men who like to be quarrelsome with females will do the inevitable and fight a woman. Men, we know we're structurally stronger than women. Still, psycho men exist who will exploit the fact.

Coming up, which I know I'm not the only man to get this lesson. It was definitely, if a man hits a woman for any reason, then he's an absolute punk. A man was considered to be a loser and coward, no matter what. Today, times have changed, although some of us men still stick to old school. Given to me, whom I still apply, were these three rules:

If a woman tries to attack me, plain and simple just walk away from the attempted threat.

If she don't back off, push her.

If it looks as if she's not going to stop, then there's no other choice, but to let her have it...

Thank God, I never really had to come across women of that sort in my life and I pray, never will. Walking away, does it mean I'm going to let a woman beat me? No! I feel us fighting is something that can be avoided and it's not worth it to a degree of police involved, putting one or both of us in handcuffs and being escorted to a precinct. Then charges are brought up on one or our record.

I shouldn't have to go there with a woman because I grew up seeing my mother go through her battles with asshole men. HELL NO, it was never a good time for them to put their hands on my important lady who gave me birth. My mother was just too kind and these suckers tried to step all over her. Then she put it to me that before or after she's gone, if I ever see or hear about men who put their hands on my sister including other important ladies to me, KILL'EM! Yes, they will suffer from my vengeance cry ...

Back to the subject, I can't really have angry sex. It feels like rape to me. I always have to be happy in relaxation because sex is my softer side, which is almost the reciprocal of me being a Virgo. Sometimes, I can be effeminate. Sex is not a way for me to express aggravation. It is the total enjoyment of a woman and me erotically. I'm in awe of emotions and sentimentality.

If a woman and I have to argue, then fine. Let's get it over with and we go to our individual, private space and calm down. Soon, we can come together to talk about the problem to a resolution. When the mood is right, we get busy. I have rough sex, but only when a woman initiates it. I just can't do it out of the ordinary. Therefore, she wants me to go harder and deeper in that kitty cat. Take it, hurt it, punish it etc. I will slap her ass, legs and that's it. Also, I will pull her hair, which most women like for a man to do as they're getting the cock socked to them, doggy-style. I'll call her dirty names, if preferred.

Many men would find me sensitive or weak because I cater to a woman's needs and wants sexually, if she deserves it. But, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN! Its nature I'm different from most guys as just being myself and own man. I'm not making it like I'm some hero or gift. I just see to it a woman and me are both satisfied. If she's not happy, then I'm upset.

Angry sex works every once in a while. It can be great stimulation or pain. If a couple is really having problems, they should talk more, instead of having sex. That's if the two people can converse like grown adults. Seek counseling or any rewarding help. Sometimes, sex is an excuse or easy way out to hide from the burdens that still have to be faced in the future if never solved. Whatever kind of sex you have, make sure its consensual, safe, GOOOOD and do it like it's your last time.

*

©2008, Alphonso Taylor. All rights reserved.

No republication of this material, in any form or medium, is permitted without express permission of the author.

Alphonso
Alphonso
2 Followers