Annie's Anal Addiction Ch. 01

Story Info
Annie enjoys a male, then a female bottom.
9k words
4.53
233k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,709 Followers

Lately I'd been seeing this guy, Tim, who made a big point of telling me that he had always been straight, and never even had a single thought or fantasy about men. He'd squirm every time I'd even mention anything about men getting sexy with each other, or when there'd be a gay scene in a movie or on a TV show. I once wanted to rent a bisexual adult video where babes made it with each other, as did guys. But he'd have no part of that, even though Tim loved watching sex videos, and drooled over the sight of two babes making it. I even promised him that sometime soon I'd try to get a girlfriend to join me and him for a threesome so he could watch me make it with a babe. He knew I was bi, I told him that on our first date, and it really turned him on to hear that, it made me seem even more appealing to him than if I were plain straight.

I had just spent the afternoon getting it on with Tim. He's a great-looking competitive swimmer with a trim, muscled body and a thick, hard cock which, believe me, he knows how to use. And he's got energy to burn. He's always thinking about sex and wanting to do it. Which makes him a perfect guy for me, because one thing I've learned about myself is that I'm supercharged in the sex department.

We had just finished up a hot, nasty, sweaty round of feverish lovemaking.

"Gee, Annie, that was just great! Your pussy and butthole felt so goddamn tight it was like I was fucking a goddamn virgin or something."

"Gimme a break! Me? A virgin?" I laughed, knowing it had been quite a while since there had been anything at all virginal about me.

Then a wicked thought came to me.

"But we do have one virgin in this room."

"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked.

"Guess."

I loved that innocent, puzzled look on Tim's face.

"I don't know. Tell me, what are you getting at."

I put a finger in my mouth, licking it, then reached down behind his balls and slid the finger right up his ass.

"I'm getting at this. You're still a virgin down there. So maybe now it's time finally to take care of that cherry butthole of yours."

Tim shook his head, still puzzled.

"C'mon, Tim. You love it when I lap away at your asshole with my tongue, and then after I get it nice and wet when I stick a finger or two inside and fondle you. I know how sensitive you are between those cute cheeks of yours. So now how about seeing what it's like to really get screwed there? To feel it nice and thick and hard all the way inside?"

"I don't know, Annie. I don't know if that's really my thing--"

"Aw, Tim!" I begged. "It would really flip me out to do you like that! It really would. Can I? Please! You fuck me up the ass all the time, don't you? And you know how much I crave it, how I love having your dick up my butt. So now I want to show you how great that feels; I want to fuck your ass, dude!"

"I don't know..."

"Oh come on... please!" I begged.

"It would really turn you on that much? To do that to me?"

"It would! It really would!

"Oh, okay. If you want to so much--"

"I do! I do!" I panted, excited beyond belief that Tim was finally relenting.

"Stay right there," I said, opening my underwear drawer, reaching under my bras and panties to bring out my sex toys.

"What're those?" he asked.

"What do they look like? This is called a vibrator and this is called a dildo."

"Stop being a smartass, Annie. I know what they're called. Are those the things you want to use on me?"

"What do you think?" I purred, flashing a sexy smile and snuggling up to him. He couldn't stop staring at my toys.

"These are my very special friends," I said, handling them. "You know, Tim, sometimes when a girl finds herself all alone she needs a little help from her friends. Now I want them to become your friends as well."

"That's a strange way of putting it, your 'friends.'"

"It's not so strange. You know, friends are friends because they're there when you need `em. Know what I mean?."

"Gee! I didn't know you did that."

"Did what? Masturbated? Beat off? Stuffed a rubber cock up my cunt and my ass? Hey, I'm a healthy, red-blooded American female. Naturally I beat off. Don't you like whacking off that nice, big cock of yours?"

"Yeah. But...."

"But what, Tim?"

"But nothing, I guess," he said, sheepishly.

"Now be a good boy. Turn over and get on your elbows and knees. Let me see that cute butt of yours."

I looked him over as he got on his knees and stuck out his ass like a slut in heat. He was never shy about offering me his bottom.

"Ooooooh! Just look at that cute ass of yours, Tim. It looks good enough to eat!"

I spread his buns and worked my tongue into his crack. Tim loved it whenever I did that to him. So now I took my time, licking every nook and cranny of his tight, puckered asshole. He swooned as I dug into his ass and probed his anal passage with my warm, slippery tongue.

"Uh huh! Just like that!" he said, sighing with pleasure and swaying his hard buns in my face.

"See, Tim? You love it! You love it in the ass!"

"I love your tongue down there."

"And here's something else I know you love."

I slid my middle finger into his anus, already moistened with my saliva, and it went in smoothly. I loved that feeling of a dude's or a babe's tight anal walls pressing against my probing finger. Then I slid in a second finger.

"Oooooh, go slow!" he begged as I excitedly dug those two fingers up his hot, tight bottom.

"Come on, Tim, don't whine. I know what I'm doing. I'm gonna make you feel real good."

His anus was beginning to feel dry as I dug my fingers inside, and I thought it was time to lubricate him. So I pulled out my fingers and got the tube of lubricating jelly I keep next to my bed.

"Hold yourself open for me.”

I squeezed out a dab onto his asshole.

"Hey, it feels cold!" he said, surprised.

"Well, I'll just have to warm it up then."

I dug my two fingers back up his now slick anal passage, massaging him.

"Does it feel warmer now?"

"Yeah! It's beginning to feel real warm and real good."

I worked a third finger inside, the rubber band-like muscle of his dilated anus gripping my fingers tightly. But I wouldn't let that sphincter stop my inward passage, as I slid my three fingers all the way to the base and deep into his ass. Once inside, I twisted and churned them in his rectum, massaging his innards and stimulating his aroused prostate. Maybe it's just my luck, or maybe it's that I always seem to search out that route, but most of the guys I've made it with just love to have their bottoms probed, none more than Tim.

Now I pulled my fingers out and picked up the vibrator. I covered it with a layer of jelly, then greased his asshole some more.

"Okay, stud. Now get ready for this."

After all my fingering, the vibrator went in smoothly, though he winced a bit at first.

"Do it real easy," he begged. "I don't take it up the ass all the time the way you do."

I laughed. He had my number!

Looking down at that vibrator as it pierced his asshole, I thought back to when I had been licking Brad's asshole and thinking of all the cocks that had been buried up there. Thoughts of dudes screwing and sucking each other were definitely pressing my button lately. In fact, I'd bet that a lot of babes get an instant wet pussy just thinking about two really good looking guys having sex with each other. Especially if the men are basically straight, masculine studs. Just as guys like to imagine real foxy and feminine babes getting it on with each other, not a couple of butch dykes.

"Hey, Tim. You love sex so much. How come you never made it with a guy?"

"You know, Annie. I'm straight!"

"Yeah, you always say that. But you sure seem to like to take it up the ass."

"Yeah, but with a chick doing it to me. That's different."

"Maybe someday you'll try it with a dude. I'd love to see that. Watching a guy slide his thick, greased cock up your ass. Or you doing him."

"Hey, stop saying that!" he pleaded, but that only spurred me on. I was feeling wicked!

"Oh, you'd love it!" I teased him.

The battery-powered vibrator was now deep in his ass, and I turned it on. Tim began to sway his buttocks, and buck them against my probing hand.

"Yeah! Look at me. I'm screwing your hot, little ass. And you're loving it."

His eyes were closed and he didn't say anything.

"Aren't you?"

"Uh huh-- yeah-- I am."

"Well good. Because I think you're ready for something a little bigger now. And a little thicker!"

I held up my trusty old dildo, made of flesh-colored rubber, and looking amazingly life-like, down to the details of the veins along the shaft. On the box it said it was molded from the actual cock of a porn star.

"Nice, huh?" I said, waving it in his face as he looked at a little uncomfortably, though his eyes seemed riveted by it.

I leaned over and whispered in his ear.

"I'm about to shove this up your butt, babe. Every single inch of it!"

I fisted the dildo the way I fisted Tim's cock.

"Ready? Ready to take this up the ass, dude?"

"I guess--" he stammered.

"But first I want to see something else," I said holding the dildo right up against my crotch and kneeling by his face. "First I want to see you suck it!"

"Now wait a second!" he said, resisting. "You didn't say anything about that."

I knew it was one thing to shove it up his ass. Tim had already shown that he loved being probed back there. But sucking it, that was definitely a fag thing to do. He knew it and I knew it.

"Oh please! Pretty please!" I cooed seductively, pushing it in his face. "Look at it, Tim, it's my cock. And you like going down on me, don't you, Tim?"

"Down on your pussy, yeah."

"So now I got a cock," I purred. "Please suck my cock, Tim, please!"

Finally he couldn't resist, nervously opening his lips as I forced the rubber cock between them. God, the sight sent a chill running through me. There was sexy Tim, sucking my cock!

"Yeah, suck it" I hissed. "Suck it, you cocksucker!"

He was about to pull back, but I forcibly held his head in place, feeding it to him.

"Very good, very good," I said, finally pulling back. "You surprise me, Tim, you really do know how to suck a cock."

He suddenly blushed a deep shade of red. I'd never seen him blush before, and I loved it! He looked so cute like that.

Now I greased up the dildo real slow right in front of his eyes, making a big show of it and getting him all excited. Then I turned him around again and worked some more jelly into his asshole.

"C'mon. Hold yourself open for me."

There was the bullseye of his slick, lubed anus staring me in the face. I pushed the slick knob of the dildo into his crack.

"Here goes, stud."

He winced as the knob penetrated him, but the knob was the thickest part, so after that was inside I knew it was going to be smooth sailing. Inch by inch, I worked the full length of the dildo all the way inside him. I was mesmerized by the sight, his stretched anus gripping the rubber shaft as it disappeared up his rectum.

"How's that feel?"

"Feels pretty good," he groaned.

He started pushing back on it now. I knew he'd love getting fucked like this. Tim was real sensual, really into body pleasure. Plus he was very anal. You should've seen the way he went at my asshole! And, like he said, he always loved it when I played with his.

"Look at you," I said. "You are just loving it!”

His cock was nice and hard again, even though he had just let go of a massive load. So I wrapped my fingers around his awakened shaft as I plowed the dildo up his ass.

"Oh wow, baby! You're getting fucked. You crave all that dick up your ass, don't you?"

He moaned in the affirmative. He was at my mercy now, so I thought I'd take a chance teasing him again on that taboo subject.

"Now try to imagine it was a guy doing it to you, with a real cock. A nice thick one. Picture it. You're on your knees with a horny stud behind you. His dick is big and smooth and hard and he's working it into the crack of your ass. You feel him pressing it up against your asshole, and you know that in a moment he's going to be inside you. Fucking you. Screwin' you up the fuckin' ass!"

"C'mon, Annie, shut up!" he said, craning his neck to look at me, blushing again.

But I was shameless! It was really turning me on, talking to Tim like this, goading him, making him at least think about it.

"Yeah! Some hung stud with a rock-hard dick pumping his meat up your butt. And then you'd get your turn, babe. Forcing that thick, hard shaft of yours up some horny dude's tight asshole and fucking the shit out of him. Uh huh! Wouldn't you just love that!"

I was really getting myself into quite a frenzy here, screwing Tim's butt and massaging his swollen cock with my other hand.

"Makes me so fuckin' horny just thinking about it, Tim. And before you slammed it up the dude's ass, I'd want to see him suck it. He'll love it, the way I love it. You got so much dick to suck down there, babe."

I think that was easier for him to take, the thought of having a dude go down on him and then turn around and offer Tim his butt. Even straight dudes sometimes get a charge of doing that, I'd heard.

"Then he'd do you," I whispered in his ear as I reamed out his butthole, "He'd make you swallow his cock and shove his deep inside you."

He may have hated that idea, but with me fucking his ass, fisting his cock, and whispering these nasty fantasies in his ear, Tim's big penis suddenly began to throb in my hand as he blasted yet another load, his third in twenty-four hours.

Finally, I pulled it out of him.

"Yeah!" I said, turning him around and giving him a kiss. "That's what it's like to be fucked in the ass!"

There was this woman in my jazz dance class who, for some reason, was making my clit twitch. She was quite a few years older than me, maybe even thirty, and I knew she was a wife and mother. Once her husband picked her up after class, bringing their two young daughters.

We hit it off from the first day of class, Karen and me, despite our age difference. Like me, she was rather athletic, with this very slender, almost boy-like but gym-honed body, and a very pretty face.

She was probably ten years older than I was, but was youthful and vigorous. Since I’m flagrantly bisexual and sometimes intensely attracted to foxy women, I couldn’t help fixating on her a little.

But I figured that being a wife and a mother she was probably as straight as they came. Though this wife and mother managed to bring a little tingle to my private parts every time she walked into class. Dressed as she always was in a skintight leotard, I often couldn't keep my eyes off her. And the funny thing is she didn't have what you'd call a knockout, feminine body under that leotard either. She was sort of a runt, in fact. She hardly had any tits, and had these narrow hips, all of which added to her boyish appearance. Plus, her hair was cut real short, like a guy's.

But despite her boyish appearance, or maybe partly because of it, there was just this erotic glow about her, her boyish looks a big part of her allure for me. She sort of turned me on as a babe and as a guy. Plus, there was something about the way she moved, displaying the physical gracefulness of a well-oiled cat.

I knew she was probably straight, but I couldn't help gazing at her. I usually let her get in front of me so I could stare at her smooth thighs and her tight ass, watching her move. In dance class everything is highlighted. Everyone’s wearing skintight leotards or gym shorts and covered with the sheen of sweat that comes from vigorous physical activity. If you're a bad specimen to begin with, you're probably going to look even worse in this setting. But if you're pretty fit specimen, then that's going to be highlighted too.

To me the environment reeked of sex. There were guys in the class as well, most of them gay, but not all. A few of them were jocks taking dance to develop certain of their athletic skills, and a couple of these dudes made me cream too, sometimes. But it was Karen who was the real attraction for me here.

So, as the class progressed, I began to daydream about this foxy wife and mother, with her slender waist, narrow hips but cute ass, her washboard stomach and perfect legs. And then, whenever I walked in on her naked in the locker room, my head literally began to spin, I was that excited.

"Hi," I said, walking into the locker room and seeing her standing there, naked, drying herself off after showering.

"Oh hi, Annie," she said cheerfully.

"That was a good class," I said nonchalantly, eager to change right in front of her so she could see me naked too.

"Yeah it was," she said, and I thought her gaze lingered a moment at the sight of my nudity.

Then she looked like she wanted to say something.

"Can I ask you a question?" she finally said. "I hope I'm not being presumptuous or anything, and that you won't take this wrong and get angry. I may be making all this up. But I've noticed you've been looking at me, sort of looking at me in this -- uh-- special way. If I'm just making it up, I'm real sorry. But I thought I'd mention it. I just felt I had too."

She looked down shyly, having trouble continuing.

"Go on," I urged, overcoming my surprise.

"Well, I was just wondering whether maybe you were -- oh, it's so hard for me to say this -- I was wondering whether you were maybe -- attracted to women?"

Had I been wrong in assuming she was straight? Or was she straight, but I'd been so blatant in the way I had looked at her, with unconcealed desire in my eyes, that now she just had to mention something about it to me?

I took a deep breath, wondering how to respond. I was a little taken aback that she had noticed this in me, detecting that there was something sexual about the way I gazed at her. But I was also sort of thrilled that it showed, that all this was coming out.

"Well, sometimes I am attracted to women," I admitted. "You weren't just making it up."

"You aren't gay though, are you?" she asked.

"No, I'm not gay. But I do enjoy intimacy with women sometimes. It can be very nice," I told her.

"But what about the guys you go out with? she asked.

"What about them?" I said, smiling. "I do my thing with them and the rest is my business."

"I see," she said, smiling knowingly.

This was getting me all excited.

"How about you, Karen?" I asked now. "Tell me a little about your sexuality? Are you also attracted to females?"

"Well, as you know, I'm married," she said. "And I've always thought of myself as being 100% straight. Truthfully, I've never in my life had sex with another female, not even once."

Neither of us said anything for a moment, as I waited for her to continue.

"But there have been times when I've wanted to it, try being intimate with a woman and to see what that was all about."

She couldn't have been more frank.

"Is this one of those times?" I asked, looking right into her eyes.

"Uh huh-- yeah-- I think so," she stammered, blushing a little.

"Well what you noticed was true, Karen," I now confessed to her. "I have been looking at you in a special way. And yes, you do turn me on and I've even had these nasty fantasies about you?"

"Like what?" she asked, burning with curiosity. "Fantasies about what?"

"All sorts of things!" I teased.

She was breathing hard and fast and I thought I could even hear her heart faintly beating.

"I don't know whether I should?" she said, squirming a little.

libidinal
libidinal
2,709 Followers