Another 'Alba' Story: The Rehearsal

Story Info
He gets an unexpected part in Jessica Alba's new movie.
6.9k words
4.59
39.7k
57

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction and does not in any way reflect the thoughts or actions of either Jessica Alba or Lela Star (even if the latter was a pornographic performer). It is written for the enjoyment of those who read erotic material and I do not make any money off writing it.

A/N: Hey guys, as many are asking me to write a story on Jessica Alba (Even posting it in the comments of my DA stories) I decided to give in and add a tale to what will now be "Another 'ALBA' story" series. Keep in mind though that this does not continue the two parter I posted before, it is a stand alone story; in fact I started this idea on chyoo but didn't complete it so I thought I should just make a story of it even if it isn't really related. Anyway the idea is to have this in two parts (part1: 'The Rehearsal' and part two: 'The Shoot'). Oh and I just think Lela Star is the hottest pornstar out there so I had to use her! So to those who enjoy my Alba stories, please show your appreciation by commenting at the end -- INYOTEF ;)

***

'Well, I suppose first and foremost; we should welcome you and thank you for coming...' 'Please, tell us how long you've been in acting?'

He sat there looking around the boardroom; everything looked expensive... Everything screamed Hollywood; and by some unforeseen fortuitous events, that was where he found himself. He wasn't big on acting, hell all he really did was a few foot commercials. So when he got the call to say that some producers from Paramount Pictures wanted to see him, he was shocked.

Over the phone they had told him that he'd been offered a small part in a new movie by director John Stockwell; (he didn't know the name but after checking the Net he found out it was the guy who directed Into the Blue one of his favourite films) so with that knowledge he had decided not to stare a gift hoarse in the mouth.

...'Acting experience sir?' the producer, a man named Scott Free repeated.

'Eh, huh- sorry,' he mumbled, 'I really don't have much experience, did a few powder commercials for Athlete's Foot, and some Nivea lotion adds as well. And last year I did a small part in a movie playing a rent-a-cop; you know one of those one line deals.'

'I see,' said Scott, 'well this part doesn't require much speaking and it'll be shot in a pretty closed set, using only the amount of personnel needed.'

'Oh,' he replied, he didn't know why but he was really nervous, and even though the room was well air conditioned he was sweating like a pig, 'what is the movie about by the way?'

'It's a drama, called "Desperate Lifestyle,"' said the producer, 'it's about a young woman and single mother raising a child and making a living as a self-employed prostitute; the lead will be played by Jessica Alba.'

'Oh... wow,' he blurt out. Jessica Alba was a long time crush his had since her early days in "Dark Angel." 'Will I get a chance to meet Ms Alba?' he asked, unable to hide the hopeful grin forming on his face.

'Of course, you'll be shooting the opening scene with her,' the producer said, smirking slightly.

'Really? What do I have to do?' he asked now too exited to hold himself in anymore; he never imagined he'd get the opportunity to act alongside his idol.

'What you do right now is read through these forms Ms Alba's lawyers insisted on writing up and sign at the bottom; with that out of the way it's best if you meet up with Ms Alba and her associate tomorrow for her to explain the details.'

He looked over the legal document word for word, including the clause at the bottom; it included things like "take legal action if I record the scene and/or release it to the public," and "Will not look up Ms Alba once the contract is seen through," and the weirdest part was, "I will undergo and submit to an Aids test before filming"- either way he thought a chance like this happened once a lifetime, and besides he had recently gone for a test, so he signed it and handed it over.

'Thank you sir,' the producer said, 'tomorrow a limo will pick you up here at the studio at eight sharp and take you to meet Jessica Alba, please be on time?'

*

He hadn't slept a wink; he'd just tossed and turned, just way too exited at the prospects before him. He was actually going to meet Jessica Alba- Damn he couldn't even watch "Into the Blue without sporting a boner- sure she was married with two kids, but hey a guy could fantasies right? Besides he caught her spread for GQ magazine and for a woman who brought two kids into the world she looked insanely gorgeous!

He sat in the Limo as it drove through Downtown LA; they were on their way to an apartment that Paramount had rented for Alba while they were filming. It was the only thing she had asked for; which was a reasonable request; unlike two tons of cherries like some music divas demanded.

It took about twenty minutes given the heavy traffic to arrive at the place. It was a modest building for a celebrity to be staying in; but that was probably the point, as most celebs tried to avoid paparazzi at every turn. The limo driver lead the way into the building to the security desk and told the guard Ms Tills appointment had arrived. The rent-a-cop gave a knowing smile and called up...

'Ms Tills says you can come on up sir; number 24b,' the guard said to him.

He nodded and headed over to the elevator...

'That's the fourth floor,' the guard called out as he entered.

He stood in the elevator as it ascended feeling like a clichéd kid on Christmas- this was it; he was finally going to meet, in his opinion, the sexiest woman in the world! He got out of the elevator and walked down the corridor to the apartment- 24b- and rang the bell; then heard footsteps approaching from inside. The lock clicked and the door swung open, and there she stood- Jessica Alba herself.

She was casually dressed as she stood before his with a warm, pearly white smile on her angelic face. She wore a thin sleeveless cream top (through which her lace bra was clearly visible) and white shorts; and as his eyes ran down her long silky legs he noticed her bare feet in a pair of flip-flops. He shook his head and made himself look back up at her face and noticed that her golden brown hair was pulled back in a loose ponytail...

'Ms Alba,' he managed to get out.

'Hi,' Alba said, mentioning his name, 'why so formal; call me Jessica...' 'Please, c'mon in.'

It was a modest place, and he imagined Alba was accustomed to a much more lavish lifestyle; but it definitely felt 'homely.' Alba lead the way to the living room where there was a massive custom made white, leather sofa, and sat in it with her foot under her ass, then gestured for him to join her.

'So; I got off the phone with Scott Free like a minute a go and he gave me the rundown of the meeting you had yesterday,' Alba said getting straight to the point.

'Ehm, yeah, I have to say I was surprised that I was called in, like I told the producer I'm just a guy who does commercials, acting is like a part time gig, I'm actually in real estate.'

'Oh really, residential or commercial?' she asked with a smile.

'Res- residential,' he replied (damn, why was he so nervous, he was actually flustering).

'Well I suppose we gotta talk about the scene,' Alba said, bending over and grabbing the glass off ice water on the coffee table and taking a sip... 'Oh sorry, would you like something to drink?' she offered politely.

'Eh, no I'm good; thanks.'

'Damn,' she said looking up at the clock on the wall, 'Lela is running late, she's supposed to have be here ten minutes ago.'

'Lela?' he questioned.

'Yeah,' Alba said putting the glass back down, 'Paramount hired her as a consultant...'

'This is kind of a risky move for me, I've never done a nude scene before,' Alba said nervously biting the manicured nail of her forefinger.

Maybe he should have accepted the drink he thought, because all of a sudden his mouth went dry as he thought of Jessica Alba going nude on camera... 'e-hum- like I said I'm surprised I was chosen.'

'Yeah well, Mark Wahlberg is playing the lead; his character is an ex-con who falls in love with my character after paying for her services...' 'But you are shown in the opening scene as an introduction to Lexis, my character, you say two or three lines and then we shoot the sex scene that will run through the opening credits,' Alba explained.

He swallowed hard- Did Jessica Alba just say they were shooting a sex scene together...

Just then the doorbell rang; and Alba got up leaving him with his frazzled thoughts.

He heard speaking in the passage after Jessica came back with a cute little Latina woman with an incredibly hot body; she too was dressed in a pink vest and denim jeans, with a pair of high heel sandals which didn't do much as she was quite short. On looking at her face he again nearly felt his heart give out- It was Lela Star the pornstar!

Lela walked over to him with a really cute smile, stretching her hand out for him to shake... 'Hi, I'm Lela; you must be the guy shooting the scene with Jessica.'

'Yeah,' he said getting up from the sofa and giving his name as he shook her hand, 'don't take this the wrong way, Ms Star, but I'm a real fan of your work.'

Lela giggled girlishly and took a seat, 'yeah, I'll bet you are. I'm retired now though, and it's Lela.'

'I read on the internet that you were with a guy,' he commented, taking a seat as well.

'Eh-huh, I got myself a man and he ain't into sharing me with other guys,' Lela laughed, 'So now I get to do producing and consulting work; and I still do a few spreads here and there, but it's all solo snaps...'

'Which brings us down to business,' Alba cut in, 'So welcome Lela.'

'Thanks.'

Lela turned to both of them getting into "work mode," and he could only imagine that is what she did when she was preparing to fuck some guy in one of her many blue movies (or at least how she used to).

'So this is a sort of first time deal for both of you, and you have to ease into it like the first time you had sex. It's gonna be awkward plus you're gonna be self-conscious about people watching-'

Lela stopped talking when she saw the smirk'ish smile on his face, 'I'm sorry did I say something funny?'

'Eh- no,' he answered, 'I just find it weird that they got a pornstar as the consultant for a mainstream movie.'

Immediately Lela frowned and looked at Jessica, who had a guilty look on her face, 'sorry,' Alba said, 'but we hadn't got into the details yet. I'm not exactly comfortable with it myself.'

'I guess it is kind of daunting,' Lela pointed out, 'should I lay it bare or are-'

'No,' Alba interjected, 'I'll explain the situation.'

Needless to say he was wholly confused as to what the two stunning performers were on about, but he paid attention when Jessica turned to him looking into her beautiful brown eyes.

'I've kinda been out of the limelight for a while just doing odd roles here and there, like in Machete and Spy Kidz 3D, so I needed to get a lead role again. Anyway my PR guy said I should seriously consider doing a nude scene, and after discussing it with my husband we decided it was okay...'

He nodded as she spoke, not exactly sure how to react, so he just threw out a random, 'okay...'

'When a nude scene became a sex scene, Cash got a little irate, but I assured him it would be tasteful. After the Paramount guys got together with the director and the writers it was decided that the movie needed an edge which upped the age restriction to the max...'

...'And I'm guessing the sex scene was no longer tasteful?' he said putting 2 and 2 together.

Alba took another sip of water, her nervousness now showing, 'well; yeah...' 'I was just supposed to go topless while acting as if I was, y'know, riding a guy- you actually.. But then they wanted the scene to upstage the "Monsters Ball" scene with Halle and Bill-bob...'

His eye widened as he thought back to the scene that boarded on softcore porn.

Jessica stopped talking as if she couldn't bring her self to continue, then she took a breathe and spoke, 'They, suggested,' she rolled her eyes, 'that for it to work, the sex, would have..to be...' ...'real...' she fished turning red with embarrassment.

The words played pinball in his brain before settling and sinking in... 'Real!' he repeated.

'Real,' Alba confirmed, looking down.

'Real?' he asked again as if he needed to make absolutely sure she had suggested what was impossible.

Jessica nodded.

'And you- your husband is okay with this?'

'Are you fucking insane,' Alba blurted out, 'he can't know about this; he won't go and watch the movie,' she put her head in her hands,' thank god he won't...'

She looked back up, 'but yes, I'm up for it. I've never been a prude, so we're here to prepare to shoot this scene; sort of an audition...' 'And that's why Lela Star has been called on as a consultant, she's accustomed to having sex on film.'

'Well,' Lela grinned, feeling the tension in the room and trying to relax the mood, 'now that that's all out in the open let's get started.'

She turned to Jessica first, 'I think for this to become comfortable we need to get into a "comfort zone" of sorts, meaning, like maybe you two should figure out here how to proceed, maybe even get the really awkward stuff out of the way. I mean he'll blow his load in ten seconds otherwise...'

'Excuse me,' he blurted out.

'Look I know you're a guy and you got that whole ego thing,' Lela said waving her finger dramatically, 'but you one of a million guys who would wanna fuck Jessica Alba...'

'Performance anxiety could set in or you could be overwhelmed by the reality of it.'

'Reality of it?' he questioned.

'Of actually pushing you cock in her sweetie, once you do you'll probably blow sooner rather than later.

Jessica Alba had a worried yet bemused expression on her face listening to how frankly Lela Star was talking, which she, Lela, caught.

She smiled at Alba reassuringly, 'what I'm saying is with all this pressure, it may not be a good idea to do it on the day of the shoot.'

'Then what do you suggest?' Jessica asked again nervously biting her fingernail.

'Well wherever I have the opportunity I try and, like fuck the guy I'm performing with beforehand so that we're a both a little more comfortable with each others bodies.

Jessica gulped and he tried to hold himself together...

'Making out is something you do in all your movies so why not start with that,' Lela proposed.

'You mean now?' Alba quipped, sheepishly.

'Well, you did say this was like an audition, so why don't we turn it into a rehearsal instead?'

Alba looked over at him and in stupidity, while trying to respond all he managed was a stupid grin, which made her roll her eyes...

'Ok,' she said, nonetheless.

His heart beat faster as Alba shuffled closer to him across the sofa. She sat next to him and stuck her tongue out wetting her plump lips then leaned in and pressed them against his. They were so soft and delicate as they pushed against his; Alba opening her mouth slightly and letting his lower lip slide between hers then sucked it gently. Boldly he slipped his tongue into her mouth and his tip made contact with hers; he felt her go rigid momentarily then relax before running her tongue in his mouth in return.

They were in a full make out session and he reached up and cupped her face as she took his tongue into her mouth and sucked on it. God he was getting hot, his erection already straining in his trousers. He pushed forward trying to guide Jessica down onto the sofa but her body stiffened again before she broke the kiss, breathing irregularly.

Lela grinned widely, 'now that had to of got you both riled up, huh...?' 'So why don't we kick it up a notch?'

She moved next to him and smiled sweetly, 'Just relax,' she purred, and then reached for his groin and groped his hard-on through his trousers and fondled it.

Oh.. Fuck', he whispered. This wasn't happening! He had just made out with Jessica Alba and now Lela Star was rubbing his cock.

Next to him Jessica gasped as she watched the pornstalett, fondle the man looking down at the bulge in his pants.

Lela smiled then reached for the waistband of his pants and tugged it down releasing his rock hard cock- Both woman gasping at the sight of it.

'That's a nice cock,' Lela laughed, 'I like it when it curves like that.'

She looked up at Jessica, 'it's been a while since I've been with another man too.' With that she gripped his dick firmly feeling it throb as his body stiffened, then slowly stroked it.

His eyes snapped shut as Lela Star gave him a handjob, groaning in sheer pleasure; and when she gripped the tip of his shaft and rolled her fist in circles he nearly came right there and then. Lela started jerking faster and harder watching his face as it reflected the pleasure he felt; he was so close, he was going blow any second. She winked at him hen moved her hair out of the way before running the flat of her tongue over his knob. He twitched at the feeling of her wet tongue, then grunt out loud as she slipped him into her mouth- 'HOLY FUCK!'

Lela ran his pulsing cock in and out of her wet oral cavity bobbing her head steadily; spit drooling over his cock flesh. She slurred him out and sniffed then masturbated him again- then to torture him she stopped letting go of his aching dick.

'No!' he cried looking up and opening his eyes; then fell silent as he watched Lela take Alba's hand and guide it to his raging cock!

Jessica's eyes widened and she wanted to pull away, but instead grabbed hold of the long smooth penis, feeling it throb.

His groans were renewed as his idol took firm hold of his erection and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Jessica could feel Lela's saliva as she gripped firmly then gasped as she jerked down and with his foreskin pulling back; sticky pre-cum oozed out of his pee-hole. Attentively she started jerking his cock, running her hand up and down it, feeling every pulse and twitch as it livened to her touch. She leaned a bit over him and worked a bit faster, squeezing his dick slightly.

'Awwwe, fuckmee,' he growled.

Alba gasped again as his throbbing increased, his dick pulsing as if it were alive, then all at once spurts of thick white ropes of cum shot into the air, several at a time before she felt his erection go soften in her hand. She wiped the mess on her hand over his trouser that was already messed from his ejaculation and sat back a bit unsure of herself. It had been a long time since she had done that to a man, but she wasn't surprised, men usually couldn't take her jacking them off- proudly she smiled to herself- she still had it.

He sat there momentarily caught between two worlds, the one was reality (one he didn't believe he was in), and the other was in a place where pleasure was the very air you breathed. he opened his eyes to find Lela smiling brightly at him and turned to find Jessica slightly embarrassed.

'So, that was something,' Lela said happily, 'at least we broke the ice.'

Jessica gave slight plaintive smile, and he could see she was still guilty about doing this- guilt which was compounded by her just masturbating him.

Lela looked at him and spoke sweetly, 'So, are you still with us baby?'

He sat up and caught his breath rearing to go, wondering what could possibly be next the stared gobsmacked as Lela stood up and pulled off her vest revealing her firm round tits, taught, pierced tummy and cute little star tattoo above her left hip. She then unbuckled her denim shorts and shimmied out of them standing before him in a sexy black thong.

'How you doing there, is that cock getting hard again?' she asked turning around and showing him her succulent round butt, her firm buttocks begging to be squeezed.

inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers
12