A Thrilla in Manila

Story Info
My Affair With a Ladyboy.
868 words
49.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally got my wish. For the last twenty years or so ,I've had a secret desire for lady-boys. For the past few years, all of my masturbation fantasies have involved lady-boys. The fantasies involve sucking their cocks or having them enter me anally. Over the past several months, I had been e-mail pen pals with a beautiful lady-boy from the Philippines. I found her on a website which introduces she-males from Asia to western men for serious relationships and possible marriage. My tran friend and I agreed that we must meet soon.

As soon as I had time off from my job,I made reservations to fly from New York to Manila to see her for a few days.

I arrived at the hotel in Manila the night before she was due to arrive. I was to meet her the next morning in the lobby.

I did not sleep that night, my heart was full of anticipation and excitement over being intimate with her. I shaved my pubic area in my room. I wanted to experience her with shaved genitals.

I had previous sexual experiences with she-males, but this girl was different.We had genuine feelings for each other after chatting on-line for several months.

She arrived at the hotel in the morning. When I saw her my body responded. I could feel my penis stiffen and beckon her to me. All I wanted was to suck her cock as long as possible.We kissed and I knew I had made the right decision in seeing her.

We went up to our room and I knew she was just as excited as I was.

I am a rather heavy set person- I have "man boobs". When I took off my shirt she said- "wow! your breasts are bigger than mine". We laughed. My lady was flat chested- she was hormone free but her cock was fully endowed.

We both took off our clothes and laid down on the bed. Both our penises were erect and craving each other"s mouths.

I lied down on top of her and gently took her into my mouth.I was in heaven.Her cock tasted like a ripe fruit dripping with sweetness - a honey dipped banana- I thought to myself.

I sucked and got all of her in my mouth. I gagged a few times but soon I found to my delight that I could control my gag reflex rather well.

We changed positions - she stood up beside the bed and I got down on my knees in front of her. as I sucked slowly she put her hands on my head to guide me with my strokes. We both were on cloud 9.

After a few minutes,she was going to come I could feel .I wanted to swallow every sweet delicious drop of her cum, she happily obliged me.

When she came, it tasted salty and warm- I swallowed all of it and I wanted her to come forever! I wanted to swallow a gallon of her cum if I could. She was injecting me with her life- her sperm- her child! I was in heaven on earth.

I did not bother to masturbate myself while sucking her off- I was too absorbed with her beautiful cock.

After she came,we got back on the bed .she sucked me with that beautiful Filipina mouth of hers and I was about ready to fly into orbit. I experienced on of the most earth shattering orgasms I ever had. My lady felt my cum shoot down the back of her throat- and she was in heaven too I could see.

We kissed and we could taste each others cum in our mouths. We lied down and held each other tenderly for what seemed hours.

I realized that I needed her in my life from now on. I wanted to do 69 with her- to experience coming to climax in each others mouths at the same time. I never experienced that with a she boy- I needed that.

The next day, we took in the sights and sounds of the beautiful city of Manila.

After a great dinner, we came back to our hotel. We both knew what was going to happen. We took off our clothes and got on the bed. We got into the 69 position and started sucking each others cocks- at first slowly,then more intensely. I could feel I was going to come soon. To my surprise, my lady said- let me know when you are coming honey- I will come too. That was all I needed. A few seconds later- I told her- I shot my load with hurricane force into her mouth. At the same time, she came in mine with a flood of cum which was amazing. We lay there with our spent penises in our mouths, not wanting to let go. I held her cum in my mouth as long as I could before swallowing.I want to savor it as long as I could.

That was four years ago ,since then my lady-friend and I have seen each other several more times. We are a part of each other's lives now. Maybe marriage is in our future- tomorrow never knows.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Shemale Bar Straight guy goes into a shemale bar and is forever changed.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Dickgirl Conquest Joe, unhappy with his girlfriend, meets a hot dickgirl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My First Thai Holliday Young man gets fucked by horny shemales.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Shemale Sister-in-Law Man gets massage from sister-in-law with shocking results.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Adorably Hung Summer Roommate Darren meets Danielle, a petite redhead w/ something extra.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories