Any Chance We Could Ch. 07

Story Info
Scott and Veronica inadvertantly give health lessons.
6.4k words
4.7
84k
19

Part 7 of the 48 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This began as a NaNoWriMo entry last year and was 51K words long then. It's now over 100K words and growing. A work still in progress, 20 chapters are complete and will be submitted in two or three day intervals. It's in the Incest category because I had to choose one. The chapters include Romance, Incest, and Group Sex. I couldn't find an editor so all mistakes are mine and are copyrighted along with the rest of each chapter. This is a continuing series, no chapter is written to stand alone. Enjoy, please comment, and vote.

Wednesday, October 3.

I was the first to get to the kitchen leaving Veronica in my shower and heard Katrina's shower running as I passed her room. Both Katrina and Ashley came into the kitchen, asked for coffee and were drinking it as Veronica came in bare legged in pumps and dressed in yesterday's blouse and skirt with brushed wet hair.

"Good morning Mom, Veronica," they both chimed in.

"Love seeing you two together in the morning," Katrina said.

"Good, I loved having Scott say good morning in my ear in person and not over the phone. That could become habit forming," Veronica replied to Katrina.

"I didn't mind waking up with Ashley in my bed either," said Katrina.

"Should I still take your car, Mom?" asked Ashley.

"Sure, you're chauffeuring me around today aren't you handsome?"

"Yes, or you can have my car after taking me to the office," I said.

"What're the plans for this afternoon and evening, besides going to Ashley's game and Katrina having practice after classes? Are we going to meet at your house, love?" I asked Veronica.

"Yes, my house after the game and for dinner. Ashley you better get going, you need to dress for school."

Ashley kissed us all, Katrina a little more deeply, said her goodbyes, grabbed her practice uniform and left.

Katrina left shortly after that, kissing us both open mouthed. "Love you sweetheart," I said.

"Love you too, Dad, Veronica."

After Katrina left I said, "Let's make love right now and then you can take me to the office."

"You expect, maybe an argument?"

After having a simultaneous orgasm and another short shower, I said, "Come in to my office when you drop me off I want you to meet the people I work with every day,"

"OK, but I have to go home first. I'm not wearing any underwear right now and yesterday's clothes. If this becomes a habit we'll both need to spread some clothes to each other's closets."

On the drive to Veronica's I took advantage of the lack of her having on panties and she let me caress her bare legs and very damp pussy. "Scott, this too should become an everyday occurrence."

Veronica finished drying her hair, put on a bra and panties, nude pantyhose and a dark blue pin striped suit, white blouse and dark blue sling back pumps. "God, you look elegant," I said. "I've watched you put all that on I now I want to undress you!"

"This evening, OK?" she remarked.

We parked in the lot and walked into the office. I began introducing Veronica as we passed offices and cubicles and wound up in Emerson's office. He rose and walked around his desk and very warmly shook Veronica's hand. "Well, Veronica, finally meeting you in person certainly explains Scott's new persona, can you stay awhile?"

"Yes, I can," said Veronica.

"I'm going to my office while you two become acquainted, it's just across the hall, come in when you're finished." We looked at each other briefly as I left.

"Veronica, you've made a new man of Scott. Tell me about yourself." said Emerson.

She began with a history of her education and career, then her daughter's interests, her divorce, and meeting me. Emerson asked a few more questions, and said, "Take good care of him, he's a good man."

"I will and yes he is. The one good man left and I'm glad to have found him. No offense to you Emerson," Veronica said.

"None taken." as Emerson rose from the chair next to her, shook her hand again and walked her to the door motioning across the hall toward my office.

When she came into my office I lightly kissed her and called for Grace to come in. "Sit here sweetheart, and give Grace the information for the car thing. I need to see Emerson for a minute."

As Grace passed me, she gave me a very big smile.

As I entered Emerson's office, he stood and said, "Good God, man if you let her get away I'll terminate the partnership. She's terrific, she loves you very much, and I can tell by the way that you look at her the feeling is mutual. No wonder you want to cut back. Help me train those kids to take on part of your responsibility, and begin to enjoy your new life!"

"Thanks Emerson," I said

Grace had gotten what she needed and told me that Ben was on line one. "Stay a minute lover," I said to Veronica as I sat down and picked up the phone.

"Hi, Ben, yes I'm great. I'm glad you're pleased. Yes it did very well. Well, timing is everything and we timed that one right, didn't we? Yes, I am seeing someone. What do you mean, finally! Yes, I knew about it. A week, huh, how big is it. Sounds like an offer I can't refuse so I won't. Let me talk to Veronica and the girls. Yes, my daughter and her daughter. Yes, we are. You will? That's very generous. I'll get back to you tomorrow or by Monday at the latest.

"Ok, talk to me about what?" Veronica said.

"Ben is one of our larger clients and we put together a deal that turned out to be very lucrative for both the firm and Ben. He offered me, us, a week at his cottage in the Keys, travel on his G-4 both ways and a caterer for any meals we wanted to eat in. The cottage only has two bedrooms, but is very private with a pool and is on a Gulf beach. Interested?"

"Katrina and Ashley, too?"

"Wouldn't do it any other way," I said.

"That's sounds exciting, when do we need to go?"

"Anytime between next week and the end of January."

"Hmm, that's a four month window, I'm sure that after we review the girls' schedules, we can surely work out a week. Perhaps over Christmas break?" asked Veronica.

"You aren't locked in to Christmas at home?" I asked.

"No, not really, just with Ashley. If she's with us then I'm fine. I guess you'll have to work out something with Katrina's mother though, won't you?"

"That shouldn't be a problem, Katrina says she's engaged and doesn't pay much attention to her when she's there. It may be time to look at this joint custody thing anyway now that she's almost nineteen."

"Grace, call Jerry and have him review the joint custody provisions of my divorce agreement will you please? Thanks."

"Handsome, I need to get to the office, at least for a little while."

I gave her my keys and said that we could pick up the Lexus Saturday morning.

"You'll pick me up, when?" I asked.

"Two forty-five, does that work?" Veronica asked.

I was in the lobby of my building when Veronica drove up. I walked out and climbed into the passenger side. Leaned over and gave her a kiss. "Hi, lover. Missed you."

"Missed you too handsome."

Since she was driving I put my hand on top of her thigh on the outside of her skirt. "I hadn't thought about that," she said. "If I had, I would have insisted you drive."

"I'll drive home from the game and let you make it up to me this evening after dinner, at the pool, with few clothes on, maybe very few," I said.

"Oh, handsome, you are such a sweet talker." Veronica said with a smirk on her face.

When we got to the field, I carried both chairs and Veronica and I walked hand in hand. As we got to the home side, the coach came over to us carrying the score book and said, "Hi Veronica, Scott. Ashley said you probably forgot that this was in your trunk."

"I had. Thanks, Delores," said Veronica.

Ashley came over to us and said "This is probably one of the hardest games of the season. We can do well, we've practiced for their tactics. Scott, I'm glad you came."

"Thanks, Ashley, I hope you don't get sick of seeing me. It's been every day for a week."

"You're kidding. I miss you and Katrina during the day."

"Ashley, you're sweet, thanks. Play well, and hard. Stay focused. Go bite 'em'."

"Was that a decent pep talk?" I asked Veronica.

"Yes," she said, as people arriving for the game came by and said hello to both of us. I finally just stood behind her until the game started and entered the lineup in my PDA while standing. I noticed a lot of the women asking to have lunch with you, is that usual?"

"No, it's you, handsome. They want to know what's going on, we've been together at Ashley's last three games."

"Gossip, eh?" I asked.

"Yes, I've been alone at these games since Ashley started playing select ball her Freshman year in high school, so to be here with someone is something new. But, I love the attention," she added.

The game was a back and forth pitcher's duel, two would get on then the inning would end before a run would score. Finally in the bottom of the seventh the other team made an error that allowed Ashley's team to get a runner to third base, then a pop fly that dropped between second and center allowed her to score. Good playing, fun to watch.

We waited for Ashley, and talked to several other parents as we did. Veronica said, "From the looks I'm getting, they approve."

"That's interesting and they don't even know what a fabulous person I am." I said wryly.

"Oh, stop, handsome. Be kind," she said.

Ashley walked up, dusty, sweaty but happy. "What's for dinner, I'm starving."

"Let's go to a burger joint after you and Katrina get cleaned up. Ok with you Veronica?"

"Sure, let's go."

We pulled in right behind Ashley and Katrina was already the driveway. "Scott, I'm going to give you and Katrina house keys so she won't have to hang out outside."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "Because I had Grace get copies of mine, so here's one for you and I'll give one to Ashley."

"Better make sure you aren't messing around with anyone else when I walk in, or I'll disable your battery pack," said Veronica.

"It's a two way street, lover, but since there isn't anyone else my batteries are secure." I kissed her, probably a bit too passionately for the driveway, but, oh well.

"Ashley here's a key to my house, you're always welcome," I said.

"Thanks, Scott. Come on Katrina, let's get a shower, were going to a burger joint for dinner." And they both walked behind us into the house.

"Want to clean up, make love, go for a swim, pet, kiss, do stuff to each other's private parts?" asked Veronica.

"Yes. Why don't you change into a more casual skirt and blouse, I'll come with you and supervise." I offered.

"Oh, I'll bet you will, you devil."

We walked into her bedroom she took off her jacket, unbuttoned and pulled off her blouse, unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it. She then hooked her thumbs under the top of her pantyhose and pulled them down and off as she stepped out of her shoes. "Is that all?" I asked.

"For now, yes, will you hang up my suit while I go to the bathroom, please."

I ambushed her when she came out of the bathroom, pulled her toward me, kissed her passionately and squeezed her ass, a bit.

She changed into a cream colored bra and panties, then a cream colored blouse, a light blue flaired skirt, then got tan thigh highs out of her dresser and pulled them on. She then went into her closet and put on a pair of cream low heeled slides. "Nice enough for a burger joint she asked."

"Yes, come over here for a minute, please."

When she was standing in front of me sitting on the edge of the bed, I put my arms around her waist and pulled her breasts to my cheek. "Umm, you feel so good."

At that moment, Ashley, who was standing in the doorway with Katrina said, "Enough of that love stuff, let's eat, you can do that when we get back home. I don't understand why you don't have your hands on her ass."

Both girls were bare legged in slides, tank tops, and short skirts.

Veronica went over to her dresser and took something out of the top drawer. "Here, Scott, house keys for you and Katrina. You're both welcome, always and anytime. What are we waiting for? Let's go get something to eat."

I opened a door of Katrina's car for each and as they got in they would pull their skirts up, look me in the eye, and make sure I saw their panties. "I'll bet you all made sure that just a little bit of hair peeked out past the edge of your panties didn't you? You're all vixens, and like to give me a hard time don't you?" I said

"Hey, wait a minute, handsome, I thought you said I was a wanton harlot?" said Veronica.

"Most of the time, but right now you're a vixen. See what you've done!"

"Scott's got a hard on, Scott's got a hard on,'' Ashley chanted from the back seat.

We went to our town's version of a pub. Sandwiches and beer, and they banned smoking. We rehashed Ashley's team victory and I told them that when we got back I wanted to have a discussion with all of them. Well, really just Ashley and Katrina. "Can't we have a 'discussion' now Dad?" asked Katrina.

"Discussion? Good news, but a 'discussion'. Really now handsome" said Veronica.

"Sorry, I have a few things I want to ask of all of you about when we get home, ...Veronica's house," I said.

I was again flashed by all three when I put them in the car, and Veronica moved to the front middle seatbelt pulled her skirt up, patted her thigh, and said, "Right here, handsome."

Katrina and Ashley chatted away in back and Veronica whispered what amazing things she would do to my body if I would spend the night. To emphasize her point she would drag her finger nails along my hard cock. We did make it home without me cumming in my pants, and I got flashed again as I got them out of the car. All in all, that was becoming a normal event whenever got in or out of a car.

"Let's get something to drink and go out onto the deck, it's a beautiful evening," I said.

"Ashley and I want to change, be right back. We'll both take diets, thanks."

They were gone about fifteen minutes and Veronica smirked the whole time. "Wonder what's taking so long?" I mused.

"Patience, handsome, I think you'll find the wait worthwhile."

Ashley and Katrina entered the deck in shorts over light pantyhose, and wearing white or cream colored sheer blouses. Both had on shelf bras, the darker areoles in plain sight above the bra cup and through the sheer fabric.

"What can I say ladies, but Jeez, what a treat."

"For you Dad. We knew you'd like them," Katrina said.

"Let's sit over here. Pull these two chairs over and sit across from us while Scott and I tell you some things that I think you'll both like. But, first do you mind if I take off this skirt? ...anyone?" Getting no response, Veronica simply unzipped it and after stepping out of it, picked it up and put it on the umbrella table. Then she sat next to me on the settee.

"First, something for Ashley and probably for you too Katrina. One of Scott's employees is going overseas for two to four months, so Scott has decided to put me on his insurance and let me drive that employee's company Lexus," Veronica continued.

"How does that affect us, Mom? Ashley asked.

"Well, Ashley it frees up my car for you to drive anytime you want so getting back and forth between activities and visiting Katrina becomes very flexible for you."

Ashley got up, came over and sat on my lap, throwing her arms around my neck, and kissing me full on the mouth, tongue and all saying, "Thank you Scott. Thank you, what a wonderful thing to do for us."

"Dad, how sweet, thanks," chimed in Katrina

"If you liked that, then you will positively love this one," said Veronica. "When I was in Scott's office today he got a call from a very appreciative client who offered to have him stay in his private cottage in the Keys."

"Wow," said Katrina. "You're really good Dad. When will you go?"

"It's for all four of us," I said. "It's for a week long stay, and he is flying us down there in his private jet. If we don't want to go out to eat, he has a caterer on call to provide whatever meals we might need. I think there's also a car at the cottage and sailboat nearby as well."

Katrina stood and came toward me and said, "Let me have him Ashley"

Ashley kissed me again, deeply, before standing up then Katrina sat on my lap and gave me an equally deep kiss. "Thanks for including us Dad, that's really neat, you're really special."

I put my arm around her, and put the other hand on the inside of her thigh, "Thanks honey, I'm glad you think so." She pulled my hand against her pussy, and said, "You're very welcome, and your hand feels good." She was on my lap facing Veronica, who lifted Katrina's legs across her lap and put her hand next to mine on Katrina's thigh.

"When will we go, Scott?" asked Ashley.

"Anytime between next week and the end of January. What do you ladies think about the week of Christmas, it's on a Tuesday. We could leave on the Saturday before Christmas and be back two days before New Year's," said Veronica.

"I don't mind being away over Christmas as long as I'm with you, Mom. And even better I'll be with Katrina and Scott too," excitedly said Ashley.

"Well, the only complication may be your mom, Katrina," I said

"Oh, I don't think there'll be a problem. Now that she's engaged she doesn't pay much attention to me anymore," she said.

"Not only that, but the joint custody agreement expired when you turned eighteen, so we'll have a conversation with her just to make sure she hasn't made some elaborate plans for Christmas." I added.

"Dad, when has she ever?" asked Katrina

"You're right, but I'll talk to her tomorrow. I'm sure you don't want to be running back and forth to be with Ashley, and I know she wouldn't understand you spending the night with each other during the week. I'll work something out."

"Scott, I don't believe you, how in the world did Mom find you?" Ashley asked.

"Well believe it or not I found her. It was at the game between your two teams and if she hadn't been wearing heels, I wouldn't have heard her. If I hadn't heard her, I wouldn't have seen her and all of us wouldn't be sitting here talking about a week together over Christmas break."

"Before I bring up another subject, why the provocative clothing?" I asked.

"It's a preview," said Katrina.

"Preview of what?" I asked.

"Ashley and I wanted to show you some of what we bought Monday night and you're going to photograph us in Saturday."

"Ok, I'll get my batteries charged, sounds like a long, hard day," I sighed.

"We can only hope! Or maybe even a long day hard," said Ashley.

"I think they're well on their way to being charged now. He was pretty well charged when you were sitting here wasn't he Ashley?" asked Katrina.

"Yes he was and he felt wonderful!"

"Scott, a minute ago you mentioned Katrina and I spending the night together during the week. What did you mean?" asked Ashley.

"Veronica and I would like to spend more time together. And I gather so would you two. I don't mean every night, but a lot of nights."

"Sleeping together?" Katrina asked.

"Yes," I said. "We have been seeing each other every day and that will continue, but would like to have more intimate time together."

"Spending the night at your house like we did last night?" asked Ashley.

"Either house, whichever is more convenient. We could spread some clothes between both houses to make it work. Having wheels for each of you has got to help. And if you're amendable, all three of you go shopping, no budget, to get enough clothes to do that. Shop for Florida as well. What do you think?" I asked.

Katrina turned and kissed me and wrapped both arms around me saying, "You're the best, I think that's a great idea."

"I do to." said Ashley. But what do we tell our friends?"

"Hmm, I guess we hadn't fully thought that one out, had we Scott?" said Veronica. "Well, we don't have to act on it tonight, or tomorrow for that matter. Let's think on it and see what we can come up with and if there are other downsides."

12